Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

25 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Very, very awkward, as even DH warmed to XY. Well, better she be out of the picture in Bihai Cangling so that XY gets to meet the one worth his loyalty and love. 

Not being callous, but there's a reason why the girl or boy you first loved while you're still a child yourself isn't the one meant to be. Once you've maturely defined who you wanted as your partner, the face you envision is probably not the one you adored while growing up.

:sweatingbullets: I am marrying my sweetheart next year if this pandemic could kindly pan out. We have known each other since we were in diapers and were each others first sweethearts:sweat_smile: Our mothers are besties.:heart: I'll be the exception :joy:

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• jimmylyne

• Ninky

• Yori Ten

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

2 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

:sweatingbullets: I am marrying my sweetheart next year if this pandemic could kindly pan out. We have known each other since we were in diapers and were each others first sweethearts:sweat_smile: Our mothers are besties.:heart: I'll be the exception :joy:

Best wishes sweetheart in advance!  :heart: You're one of fortunate few who is marrying someone you grew up with. Many of us had to try a few times before finding our "the one". We can only smile fondly now when we remember our first loves. :smile:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Best wishes sweetheart in advance!  :heart: You're one of fortunate few who is marrying someone you grew up with. Many of us had to try a few times before finding our "the one". We can only smile fondly now when we remember our first loves. :smile:

Thank you! Hahaha although, looking back, it has been quite the bumpy ride, if not for our wise mothers we wouldn't be here. Moms are the best! But I did know after he pushed me in the pond then subsequently jumped in to rescue me when we were 8 that I kinda liked him-ish. (We both couldn't swim):joy: We both got spanked together, we weren't allowed near the pond to begin with.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
6 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Awww..so sweets

I hope he not jealous of DH/Vengo:D

My hubby already used to it... since he know me very well..

There's a time I had a uncontrollable cried when watched ShenYe/Aranya gut wrenching scene...he just pat my back but "roll his eyes" at the same time :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

My gosh, I got teary reading Vengo's interview. I have read many discussions on when DH fell in love with FJ. He clarified that and more.

It is funny how we all focused on DH's jealousy, whereas Vengo and Dilraba only mentioned FJ's. 

I think for most of the drama DH and FJ were equally insecure. Later on when they are in a confirm relationship, this insecurity transforms into overprotectiveness. 

I love the boat scene clip. I think DH will be the strict parent. I read on twitter that DH didnt want BGG to hug FJ, because she may be pregnant with their second child. I love that theory, but even without that reason, DH probably won't let BGG be too physical attached to FJ! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Awww..so sweets

There's a time I had a uncontrollable cried when watched ShenYe/Aranya gut wrenching scene...he just pat my back but "roll his eyes" at the same time :lol:

I watch the drama in bed. My husband heard me sniffling and thought I was sick. He cracked up laughing once he realised it was all because of DH and FJ. 

Ah ladies, I hope you all have a DH in your life, that adores and pampers you, just like he does to FJ.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

The throwing chopsticks was a spectacular tantrum. The only tantrum that I don't mind watching repetitively! 

I do hope the author will write a story based on BGG. 

I think BGG will be a pranker. He will prank people without any expression, just like his dad.

DH and FJ's daughter may have unrealistic expectations for her mate. Since she is surrounded by overly handsome, smart and loving males. Also it will be difficult to find someone that meets her father's expectations.

She might end up falling for Zhonglin or the her mother's former fiance, Lord Cang Yi. :lol:

• LOL 12
12 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Awww..so sweets

You have no idea how well trained he is to the situation. We used to play while our mothers cried their eyes out rewatching Deep Courtyard EVERY year together. I too am well trained, they still annually watch it together.:sweat_smile:

• LOL 7
10 minutes ago, FloraImmortal said:

She might end up falling for Zhonglin or the her mother's former fiance, Lord Cang Yi. :lol:

Not sure about Zhonglin..but I'm sure DH would give the stink eye at CangYi ..and it will be more awkward if Dongfeng's little princess saw her mother portrait at CangYi's palace.

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Not sure about Zhonglin..but I'm sure DH would give the stink eye at CangYi ..and it will be more awkward if Dongfeng's little princess saw her mother portrait at CangYi's palace.

OMG I forgot all about the portrait!:joy: Ewwwww, that might not work out. ZL will probably be raising their kids anyways, so that might not work either. What about SM?:joy: There are not many Grandpas left if TQ age gap holds true.

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

OMG I forgot all about the portrait!:joy: Ewwwww, that might not work out. ZL will probably be raising their kids anyways, so that might not work either. What about SM?:joy: There are not many Grandpas left if TQ age gap holds true.

If Dongfeng give their blessing.. I'm ok with SM.:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Oh, I totally forgotten about SM. He is a good suggestion. DH knows SM will listen to him.

• LOL 4

That boat scene is a trigger for the 4 episodes cut. Checking FB reactions to that post in the ELOD page and there's one commenter there whose comment was translated as Korean release would be 60 episodes? :blink: 

• Like 6
52 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

My gosh, I got teary reading Vengo's interview. I have read many discussions on when DH fell in love with FJ. He clarified that and more.

It is funny how we all focused on DH's jealousy, whereas Vengo and Dilraba only mentioned FJ's. 

I think for most of the drama DH and FJ were equally insecure. Later on when they are in a confirm relationship, this insecurity transforms into overprotectiveness. 

I love the boat scene clip. I think DH will be the strict parent. I read on twitter that DH didnt want BGG to hug FJ, because she may be pregnant with their second child. I love that theory, but even without that reason, DH probably won't let BGG be too physical attached to FJ! 

Where can I find the interview?

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Which SM is that, Si Ming or Su Moye? :)

Actually, I think DH might just like Su Moye for his future little princess. He likes tea, he's Kunlun trained, and he's refined. He's also a prince. Even if he used to quietly love Aranya who was FJ's shadow, which DH knew about.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Which SM is that, Si Ming or Su Moye? :)

Actually, I think DH might just like Su Moye for his future little princess. He likes tea, he's Kunlun trained, and he's refined. He's also a prince. Even if he used to quietly love Aranya who was FJ's shadow, which DH knew about.

Si Ming, but poor SMY he fell in love with FJ's shadow and he really had to try to brush it off.

• Like 4