[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

17 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

@They Sick

Hide contents

Yeah R has haters too, but for me as a fan, i would defend her but will respect her co-actors.

the only one i read is that vengo is too old (age gap). 
that they look ok in ELOD because age does not matter.

But if they are paired in a modern, they do not match.

Spoiler

We live in the 21st century, older actresses and  younger actors are acting all the time, so I see no difference,that's just a excuse on their part. No wonder he presses at his laugh lines at his eyes, even men have body issues fans need to stop it. 

Please the way I see it the old men, usually late 30s early 40s who are really ready to settle down and start a family. At least that's my western point of view. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, BaiZiHua said:

Always a pleasure to share with everyone here :). Yes, I really thought the sand art was good too. I think she said "It took seven days to draw and three days to edit. The screenshots of the previous chase were many days and many days (画了七天,剪辑三天,前期追剧截图就很多天很多天啦)."

If anyone interested here's some Vengo vids:wub:.

This is a vid of all his cute scenes from ELOD. If anyone recognizes this song can you please tell me the title and singer of this song (I tried using Shazam but it couldnt find the song :mellow:). Thanks for helping. Vengo's Cute Scenes

Vengo Dancing LOL. The original song was some other song but a donut changed it to Gem - Disco Alaskan Wolves (野狼). Vengo is too funny.

And last this is a vid of ppl pranking Vengo.

Didn't know I needed this in my life, LOL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 3/14/2020 at 4:33 PM, Yori Ten said:

Serves him right!! Family dinner time would be a delight to watch! I still feel that FJ's dad have not quite warmed up to him yet.

Reveal hidden contents

When he came to talk to FJ after DH didn't show up at his wedding reception, you can tell that he was very hurt. I can feel it because as a father, he simply cannot accept that a man has hurt his precious daughter and he wanted to bring her back to QQ and just break off whatever connection she has with DH. That's why I was interested to see the backstory when DH was commanding the 72 generals, BY included and the dynamics of that battle. Ugh!

Speaking of Feng Jiu's dad, I want to see his and Feng Jiu scene, I saw a fast clip where he was consoling Feng Jiu, a dad and daughter scene would be nice. Just my 2 cents

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

@Yori Ten 

Hide contents

Maybe this very little bts was requested by yang mi company to protect their artist.  At the expense of the fans disappointment :( :tears:

my precious director cut seems to be getting farther away.....

also my hope of ther collaboration in the future....

We can only hope, if we were immortals could of waited it out, but us poor mortals are screwed....:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 3/14/2020 at 7:15 PM, jimmylyne said:

I've been repeated watched episode 52

Iove this scene so much

FJ : what on earth did you tell my father?

DH: I would take you to my home Holy Blue Sea to hold the delayed wedding banquet ,the scenery there is beautiful it convenient for you to nurse your health..(DH seductively whispering)

and we can have a couple of fox cubs by the way..:joy:

DH such a romantic affectionate lover..when he give FJ that 4 times forehead kisses.. one on the nose.... oh my heart:love:

It was perfectly executed but how I wish there was a lip kiss.

• Like 4
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Queen01 said:
  Hide contents

We live in the 21st century, older actresses and  younger actors are acting all the time, so I see no difference,that's just a excuse on their part. No wonder he presses at his laugh lines at his eyes, even men have body issues fans need to stop it. 

Please the way I see it the old men, usually late 30s early 40s who are really ready to settle down and start a family. At least that's my western point of view. 

I wish Asian male beauty standards didn't value only those "Idol" pretty boys (there's nothing wrong with them either, they are more pretty than me so I'm sad, hehe) I think the role which really made me anticipate VG as DH is his work on Candle in the Tomb. He matches being rugged, being  a little unkempt, having a five o' clock shadow, and longer hair. Also, he should embrace his wrinkles!! Sometimes when watching ELOD it seems like the wig cap is on so tight, that he cant close his eyes, LOL. The flower viewing scene is supposed to be bittersweet and sad, but when they cut to him close up he looks strange.

Smart-Select-20200317-100819-We-TV.jpg

• Like 4

On 3/15/2020 at 6:58 AM, MayanEcho said:

Who felt bad for Bai Gun Gun when he was told by his playmate that everyone has a mother and a father? How his face fell as he asked himself, "everyone has a father?"

Pitchfork to JH...

Am not a violence person but I want to shoot her for making life hard for Feng jiu (lose my sanity for awhile)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 3/15/2020 at 10:38 AM, They Sick said:

I’m really interested to know timeline of their filming and their location. What changes between them during the kisses in aranya dream+sweet blue sea and the kisses in the cave+mortal realm+rollingkiss. What’s in the air in the cave? 

I think blue sea is the last filming right? So it changes from hot kisses to sweet kisses. It means things cool down between them. :tears: awww a bit disappointed. 

Can we post this questions to vengo and Reba if there's a chance? (Lol)

• LOL 5

57 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

I wish Asian male beauty standards didn't value only those "Idol" pretty boys (there's nothing wrong with them either, they are more pretty than me so I'm sad, hehe) I think the role which really made me anticipate VG as DH is his work on Candle in the Tomb. He matches being rugged, being  a little unkempt, having a five o' clock shadow, and longer hair. Also, he should embrace his wrinkles!! Sometimes when watching ELOD it seems like the wig cap is on so tight, that he cant close his eyes, LOL. The flower viewing scene is supposed to be bittersweet and sad, but when they cut to him close up he looks strange.

I couldn't agree more. However, I believe it's a good thing that older Chinese actresses can have access to a lot of roles... In the Hollywood movies, it's usually the opposite. An older man 30s-50s is paired with a younger actress 20s-30s. We should accept different beauty standard instead of being so rigid.

Vengo looked amazing in Candle in the Tomb. I love his roguish looks. Pretty boys are fine, but he is such a handsome man. The female lead was also in her 30s, I think. They looked well matched.

• Like 10