[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

14 hours ago, kiotzo said:

And what about XiaoBai (pre dream/marriage), when they were student/teacher ? I understand like 0.0002% of their conversations but sometimes her tone was informal and naughty or even a little rude (to me) I wonder if I'm just crazy or she's just too crazy to care about those rules :tounge_xd:

That's FJ's grudge and temper speaking from when she was picked up while she was a handkerchief, told that she'll be wiping rag to Cang’he, then getting trapped in Fanyin Valley for 6mo when DH and XY fought in Mt Fuyu. :lol: 

Baby fox may be the only one who could claim she had argued with Buddha and threatened to break DH like a stick, LOL!

• LOL 4

oqaj0ew.jpg

Weibo/ctto

Donghua... Xiaojiu is hungry again...

Okay, okay, I'll give you money~

Yeah~I can go eat again...

Steak

Hot spicy soup

Puff cake

Hot pot

Crayfish

Potted pork

Sandwich

If she keeps eating like this, I'll have to go to Yehua (to get another job). . . .

**Online translations w/ editing

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

oqaj0ew.jpg

Weibo/ctto

Donghua... Xiaojiu is hungry again...

Okay, okay, I'll give you money~

Yeah~I can go eat again...

Steak

Hot spicy soup

Puff cake

Hot pot

Crayfish

Potted pork

Sandwich

If she keeps eating like this, I'll have to go to Yehua (to get another job). . . .

**Online translations w/ editing

I don’t get it. Dong Hua doesn’t do the cooking.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Megan said:

I don’t get it. Dong Hua doesn’t do the cooking.

It's more like a joke on FJ being a foodie. Her big appetite can make DH leave retirement to work again (so that he can feed her), LOL.

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Our Dong Hua is now a sugar daddy to his beloved fox :sweat_smile: that jade mine ain't gonna last forever..

I'm currently in my third reading and every time I find it more compelling, ELOD has changed my way of reading books.

• LOL 3

EVENT: My Corner of Soompi

Spring edition of My Corner of Soompi is here! Do let us know what you've been up to and what you're looking forward to as we're heading towards summer.

Bring yourself and some snacks to the thread, as we sip on our tea together. :kiss_wink:

tea party GIF by VH1

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 3/18/2022 at 2:13 PM, kiotzo said:

And what about XiaoBai (pre dream/marriage), when they were student/teacher ? I understand like 0.0002% of their conversations but sometimes her tone was informal and naughty or even a little rude (to me) I wonder if I'm just crazy or she's just too crazy to care about those rules :tounge_xd:

That is partly why DH loves FJ. Her daring and playful nature.

DH seems to like to have that type of people around him.

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

23 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

LOL, did DH lost a bet that he had to give FJ's fur to love rival BGG? 

:hwaiting2:

That's the only explanation, DH is so jealous that even if he tries to make a good impression to his son there are boundaries, and Xiao Bai (including her fur) is only for him to enjoy :naughty:

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Visual of DH with the cranes (2 versions)

59a0348760f6a2211af5b00611d7867a.jpg

Pinterest/ctto

e98f6697e2d3bb2ff1a324dee48d75b9.jpg

Pinterest/ctto

It looks so beautiful but then I remember how cranes try to matchmake DH with their own daughter

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1