Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书


MayanEcho

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

 

With that many lovely fairies with them in Yuan Ji Palace, Lian Song will never really shed that playboy label, LOL! Will his palace in the future ever lack visitors? :lol:

That's why Tang Qi said he should stay clear of them LOL

  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

 

ctto 

 

Younger DH or older BGG? :)

 

 

ctto

Still Di Jun, he actually didn't change at all in looks whether it was 140,000 years old or 400,000 years old LOL Lucky guy! He still looks like he is in his early 20s throughout all that time.  It's the aura that other immortals use to discern his age. According to Ye Qing Ti, he looks like he is in his early 20s but the aura he gives off made him feel venerable. So he knows that DI Jun is much much older than he looks.

  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Still Di Jun, he actually didn't change at all in looks whether it was 140,000 years old or 400,000 years old LOL Lucky guy! He still looks like he is in his early 20s throughout all that time.

 

He and BGG would be like siblings. If he grows up totally resembling DH, they'll be Tai Chen "twins", LOL! Shao Wan will flip!

 

I wonder if Ali, BGG, and any other kids are at least teens/young adults equivalent when it's Uncle Xie Guchou's turn? :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

 

He and BGG would be like siblings. If he grows up totally resembling DH, they'll be Tai Chen "twins", LOL! Shao Wan will flip!

 

I wonder if Ali, BGG, and any other kids are at least teens/young adults equivalent when it's Uncle Xie Guchou's turn? :)

哈哈哈哈! Hahahaha! Bai Gun Gun will call Shao Wan "Ah Yi" (阿姨) which means aunt hahahaha. Author said BGG resembles his Dad the most, down to the hair colour. But imo there will probably be some of his mother's features on him. Maybe the eyes haha. Still they would look similar, they need to use different hairstyles and clothing to differentiate! Their aura would be the biggest difference though. And BGG is a silver nine-tailed fox. Probably the apple of his great grandfather's and grandfather's eye (Feng Jiu's grandpa and Dad), coz he ain't mischievious like his mum. 

 

@Megan unlikely because he has good enough cultivation to retain a complete human form, which he had spent most of his time in. Never seen him transform so far LOL.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ninky said:

哈哈哈哈! Hahahaha! Bai Gun Gun will call Shao Wan "Ah Yi" (阿姨) which means aunt hahahaha. Author said BGG resembles his Dad the most, down to the hair colour. But imo there will probably be some of his mother's features on him. Maybe the eyes haha. Still they would look similar, they need to use different hairstyles and clothing to differentiate! Their aura would be the biggest difference though.

 

If they can pass off as identical twins, DH will prank call Shao Wan Auntie. :P

  • LOL 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..