[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I wonder if DH wants to show how he is at school on his terms?

As hard as it is for FJ to suffer, I think it would be harder for DH to observe without interfering. 

Actually now that I think about their school habits, I am surprised GG is such a digilent student.

his father sleeps in class.

his mother draws in class.

• LOL 3

16 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

I wonder if DH wants to show how he is at school on his terms?

As hard as it is for FJ to suffer, I think it would be harder for DH to observe without interfering. 

True or maybe even then he wanted to let ppl under estimate him. 

and yes DH is so devoted and clever which is why I wonder exactly how he ll keep himself from interferring. 

It wont happen until after the HI thunderbolts. so who knows how long it will be until it happens? 

I d like to see niece and aunt be able to have some fun outing or experience together. 

Now that both are free of their personal quests/promises and secrets.

FG is married to DH, they have a great relationship, and have BGG. 

BQ has her memory back, MY is back and healed, Ghost King was finally handled, she is married to YH and has A'Li, so except for that detail of 9 tailed foxes having hard pregnancies... things are looking up.

Also, does anyone else take the origins of various characters played by the same actor and try to join them together into one story?   Ex.  Could Yuo Du from Novoland Pearl Eclipse be one of the trials that 4th Fox Brother (Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms) undertook in the human realm? Could Mad Painter (Yin Yang Master dreams of eternity) have been the next life for the Emperor Xu (Nov. Pearl Eclipse).   Could Zhan Beiye have been an early human mortal trial that DJinn went thru? 

Forgot to include in the list..  BQ has her EYES back!   Id like to see what kind of fun do 9 tails likes to get up to when they arent worrying about being good role models or keeping a low profile?   

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

18 hours ago, Megan said:

Actually now that I think about their school habits, I am surprised GG is such a digilent student.

his father sleeps in class.

his mother draws in class.

He learnt from his parents' mistakes!

1 hour ago, Romulan said:

True or maybe even then he wanted to let ppl under estimate him. 

and yes DH is so devoted and clever which is why I wonder exactly how he ll keep himself from interferring. 

It wont happen until after the HI thunderbolts. so who knows how long it will be until it happens? 

I d like to see niece and aunt be able to have some fun outing or experience together. 

Now that both are free of their personal quests/promises and secrets.

FG is married to DH, they have a great relationship, and have BGG. 

BQ has her memory back, MY is back and healed, Ghost King was finally handled, she is married to YH and has A'Li, so except for that detail of 9 tailed foxes having hard pregnancies... things are looking up.

I am sure they must have set up some playdates. FJ and BQ can gossip, while BGG and Ali goes off to play.

• Like 2

I saw on twitter that ELOD is still top ranked in top 10 2019 -2021 Tencent TV Series Hits ranking by average episodes. 

On 1/12/2022 at 5:27 PM, MayanEcho said:

LOL, these foxes are very free and roaming way more than the other immortals. But with Bai Qian, maybe not so much after marriage to Ye Hua, and Feng Jiu after she reconciled with Dong Hua.

Can't help but imagine FJ will still be roaming, poor DH probably have to supervise her more then BGG.

• Wiggle 1

26 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Can't help but imagine FJ will still be roaming, poor DH probably have to supervise her more then BGG.

I think the two will be competing to tag along with her. :D 

This looks like what BGG can be when he's grown up, wearing the trademark colours of his parents. He's good with pointy things, and also good in drinking, hahaha!

347166382e80dafdcf402c014ff64a38.jpg

Pinterest/ctto

26 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I saw on twitter that ELOD is still top ranked in top 10 2019 -2021 Tencent TV Series Hits ranking by average episodes. 

May it be like TMOPB, still quite popular 5 years after it was first shown. ^_^

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Yes!!!!!  and Congrats on that wedding ceremony!!!!

I really really want to see ShaoWan s reaction to meeting Fengjiu and Bai Qian. 

I wonder how Shao Wan will find out about BQ also calling Mo Yuan a pretty boy! 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Also cant wait to see it when the Heavenly Emperor finds out that the son he least favored turns out to fated spouse of a certain ancient Goddess.  --- will that mess up the hierarchy more? 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, Romulan said:

Also cant wait to see it when the Heavenly Emperor finds out that the son he least favored turns out to fated spouse of a certain ancient Goddess.  --- will that mess up the hierarchy more? 

LOL, how many more ancients the present Tianjun is going to offend... :rolleyes:

Darn if he would be as bad to Zu Ti's Cheng Yu as he was to Su Su. Coz it might sound like it's a joke when Dong Hua said she'll be his goddaughter, but Grandpa Ice Face might actually be serious.

It would be good if it's a catalyst for Ye Hua to ascend the throne, on the condition that he and Bai Qian have enough cultivation to face the Heavenly lightnings and fires.

Won't it be nice if Ye Hua is already the Tianjun when Mo Yuan and Shao Wan meet again? 

• LOL 1

21 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

LOL, how many more ancients the present Tianjun is going to offend... :rolleyes:

Darn if he would be as bad to Zu Ti's Cheng Yu as he was to Su Su. Coz it might sound like it's a joke when Dong Hua said she'll be his goddaughter, but Grandpa Ice Face might actually be serious.

It would be good if it's a catalyst for Ye Hua to ascend the throne, on the condition that he and Bai Qian have enough cultivation to face the Heavenly lightnings and fires.

Won't it be nice if Ye Hua is already the Tianjun when Mo Yuan and Shao Wan meet again? 

Wonder how ELOD DH will react if Tianjun offended his wife….

• Wiggle 1

35 minutes ago, Megan said:

oh he d be creative....

hmmm we need popcorn, and peach wine.. dont want to miss any of the fireworks.

i think it would need to wait until after BQ has her daughter.  Plus Ye Hua has ro regain his cultivation too.  Surely the old Phoenix has healed them up a bit!

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Definitely! also cant wait to see her reaction to YH's existence.  "twin but how many years younger??"

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Now that i think about it... Heavenly Emperor is really going to be in hot water if Fox King n Queen or even their sons find out what BQ went thru as Su-Su...

He s managed to aim his prejudices at precisely the wrong ppl. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, Megan said:

Turn him into a handkerchief? :naughty: To clean and wipe Cang'he. :skull:

1 hour ago, Romulan said:

Now that i think about it... Heavenly Emperor is really going to be in hot water if Fox King n Queen or even their sons find out what BQ went thru as Su-Su...

He s managed to aim his prejudices at precisely the wrong ppl. 

Lucky for Tianjun, BQ was on Heavenly trial during that time. Any other time, knowing how loyal these foxes are to their kin...

There was that discrimination of mortals as lesser beings compared to the gods because of their shorter life and lack of powers. A stark contrast to Shao Wan and Zu Ti who are very compassionate to them.

• Like 1

So... I recently learned that Dong Hua can refer to an animated Chinese version of a series. 

What do you think DJinn's reaction would be if he ever found out his name was used in that way by mortals on one of the thousands of worlds? 

(I know Dong Hua is also a legendary figure and thats where Tang Qi got the source such as him coming from a rock) 

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, kiotzo said:

Hello, could any of you please tell me what is this https://www.yesasia.com/global/san-sheng-san-shi-zhen-shang-shu/1032546199-0-0-0-en/info.html

I have never seen it

And also, what's inside the CD that comes with the pillow book ? 

That is the Pillow Book edition released in traditional Chinese text. 

The later PB edition in Pinyin would be these:

640?wx_fmt=jpeg

If I'm not mistaken, the CD included in the earlier edition has the Pillow Book song, lyrics by the author herself, sang by Ms. Dong Zhen.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1