[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Hi everyone. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at? 

A) bing cang ceremony 

B.) DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley 

C) Aranya's battle with the owl clan

D) DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass

E) Aranya in prison and talking to the mother 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EnyLoenz said:

Hi everybody! I've been reading this thread for months but never commented

I read the books after TMPB and loved them!

Anyway i needed to ask you guys something that is driving me insane! Aranya had like, 25 years? So people in Fanyin Valley live less? Why is that? Does that mean that characters like Meng will live like a human or at least not like othe immortals?

I really don't understand

Welcome to our happy ELOD home!  

According to the book, the Biyiniao clan is a very delicate clan and as generation passes, they have became more fragile. So, their ancestor moved their whole clan to Fanyin valley, the best place that is contained and can protect their clan from.outside contamination and pollution.

So.it is highly likely that they have a shorter lifespans compared to other immortals. That is the reason also why they do not marry outside their clan and why Meng Shao couldn't pursue the woman of his dreams. Hehe..but when he did mustered his courage, he got pinned down by our FJ and XY dropping from the sky. Hahahaha....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Hi everyone. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at? 

A) bing cang ceremony 

Either A or B, basing from the phasing of the series. :) 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I think they will look good together. Can't say that Victoria is very good at acting. The few drama I saw her in ... her characters acting remains similar.

I want to see Vengo act with good actress like Li Qin.

Li Qin acts well. Liked her transformation in Princess Agents.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

Same!!! That's the hardest thing for us shippers to see our fav couple act with someone else. 

Woo hoo! It's finally Thursday everyone!!! 

I have this wish that someone will write a continuation story about Chen Ye and Aranya. DH planted them as trees next to each other and said that perhaps one day they can finally be together! So, maybe, after million upon million of years, the heavens were moved and will finally bring them together! We can have the story unfolds in a Modern timeline then. Vengo and Reba can work together again reprising their roles!!! I got excited just thinking about this!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Immortals age is different based on their clans and their cultivation. That's why even though Donghua is considered the oldest immortal right now he still look younger than the current TianJun. Biyiniao could only live for 1000 years If I remember correctly :sweatingbullets:

I thought so..I just remember that Biyiniao was a bird species...thier lifespan was not the same with the rest of Immortal because they are an Earth Fairy....I think.

While Fox's tribes was an Earth Immortals...no different from Sky/ Heaven Immortal.

As for the appearance..yes.. it depends on their cultivation level.

Donghhua have a gold pigments in his blood due to his long life and cultivations level..and he have to maintained it to be always on tip top condition, due to his responsibility to stabilize Miaoyi Huiming Realm.

DH's goldnes blood..it's reminds me of the scene where DH was wounded after his fight and defeat Miaoluo with FJ assistance.

FJ lick her lip so adorablely.. as soon as she saw DH's red golden blood:D

and DH feign annoyed...and then she just go on babbling .."a drop of his blood is worth hundred or thousands yrs of immortal cultivation."

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I have this wish that someone will write a continuation story about Chen Ye and Aranya. DH planted them as trees next to each other and said that perhaps one day they can finally be together! So, maybe, after million upon million of years, the heavens were moved and will finally bring them together! We can have the story unfolds in a Modern timeline then. Vengo and Reba can work together again reprising their roles!!! I got excited just thinking about this!!

That would make a great story :wub:

• Awesome 2

41 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

A) bing cang ceremony 

D or B

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Yes..yes..:heart: exactly my thoughts..1000000%..agreed

• Like 1
  • Love 3

36 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

May it happen. Aranya and Chen Ye story deserves another chance. Hope Tangqi Ghonzi writes their own book. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

57 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Haha, that would be really funny....feels like Fairyland Lovers with a twist. 

I actually thought DH did that (binding their souls together) as an 'insurance' because the 'fate fairy' had told him that their fate was fragile, more so as he had enquired about their fate which would bring about possible changes. So binding them together, he had hoped would seal their fates together...although millions of years is rather long. But then again, I guess that shows how much he wants to be with her, for an eternity. Because as immortals, when they die, they are supposed to return to the universe /cosmos as energy. And he did tell her once that thousands of years from now, there may come a time when he will need to 'die' or sacrifice himself if the world faces an apocalypse-_-

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I think they will look good together. Can't say that Victoria is very good at acting. The few drama I saw her in ... her characters acting remains similar.

I want to see Vengo act with good actress like Li Qin.

I totally agree with you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

A) bing cang ceremony 

Between A and B.

Not much episodes left :bawling:

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Haha, that would be really funny....feels like Fairyland Lovers with a twist. 

I actually thought DH did that (binding their souls together) as an 'insurance' because the 'fate fairy' had told him that their fate was fragile, more so as he had enquired about their fate which would bring about possible changes. So binding them together, he had hoped would seal their fates together...although millions of years is rather long. But then again, I guess that shows how much he wants to be with her, for an eternity. Because as immortals, when they die, they are supposed to return to the universe /cosmos as energy. And he did tell her once that thousands of years from now, there may come a time when he will need to 'die' or sacrifice himself if the world faces an apocalypse-_-

That is really a good way to interpret why DH sealed their shadows together. On another hand, we all know of DH's most famous and beloved quote of not fearing destiny nor needing its charity, thus it is hard to say if he wanted to pay an insurance premium. Haha...

But one thing is for sure, he wanted her so badly that he will do just about anything.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

6 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

That is really a good way to interpret why DH sealed their shadows together. On another hand, we all know of DH's most famous and beloved quote of not fearing destiny nor needing its charity, thus it is hard to say if he wanted to pay an insurance premium. Haha...

But one thing is for sure, he wanted her so badly that he will do just about anything.

Well said @Yori Ten!! He really will do just about anything for her.

Thats what makes it so tragic. We can all see how much they love each other but life/fate/other people still got in the way.

Maybe that's why I love the story so much!

Its a reminder that despite their fates not being in the Rock of Three Incarnations, love rivals, unforeseen circumstances and misunderstandings, they remained true to their love even when they were not or could not be together. 

I feel especially sad for DHDJ because we know what kind person he originally was. I thought watching him suppress his feelings in TMOPB was hard but it was harder to watch him so earnest and sincere in ELOD and have to endure so much pain to be with FJ. 

Both DHDJ and FJ deserves their happy ever after. They fought so hard for it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1