[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

• Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• Ninky

• jimmylyne

• Megan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

I feel like you guys are forgetting that BQ did all that she did and made the choices she made because the author said so lol. I do agree that if she was fully in her character, she totally would not have shown mercy or held back offending the Heavenly King in taking her revenge. However as usual ... angst is necessary in a Chinese WebNovel lol. More drama for viewers too.

Sometimes, it does feel as if that a strong female character who doesn't hold back standing up for herself is perceived as childish writing? Not Mary Sue per say, but Chinese creators definitely seem to favour more angst and pain for female leads rather than having a backbone to the very end

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Apparently .. I am the one who are confused about FJ knowledgeable about the art of making love..

The funniest part is 

she didn't know about the most important part.. maybe she did skip a juicy/steamy part when she read it...lol

Thanks for the correction ..

OMG.. (I'm feign  I'm shocked)

Apparently in their conversation implied DH also read erotica because he surely knows more than FJ a proper step about making love..

DH sure read a lot of erotica novel in disguise of Buddhist sutras.. being a genius and also fast reader..

He finished reading 7788 pages of his book (while at the same time he witnessed how hilarious FJ when she sabotage her own dates) at the same time as FJ wrapped up her two blind date.

Oh my..two virgins correcting each other...lol.

What page is this on the book? :blush:

• Like 1

is there a compilation of the many times DJ carried FJ?  there's literally a carrying scene in every episode since 34-42....Poor Vengo..I wonder if his arms got stronger after this drama. :sweat_smile:

Honestly, the most shameless person in the book/drama is Ju Nuo. And it's not the good DJ's shameless. How can she expect XZ or CY to like her when she had been in affair with someone else.  Hello, you got pregnant, tried to hide it. And yet, she tried to play the "innocent" card and thing XZ and CY like her..did she think they won't find out once the baby is born?  

• LOL 6
20 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

Honestly, the most shameless person in the book/drama is Ju Nuo. And it's not the good DJ's shameless. How can she expect XZ or CY to like her when she had been in affair with someone else.  Hello, you got pregnant, tried to hide it. And yet, she tried to play the "innocent" card and thing XZ and CY like her..did she think they won't find out once the baby is born?  

If we presume the kid JuNuo carried in Aranya's dream is MengShao.. then in a way, almost all important men in JuNuo would get "attached" to FJ in the end.. :sweat_smile: 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, sssf said:

What page is this on the book? :blush:

Bk 2, pg 127

@Noor Maria Lizawati Hashim the Pillow book is translated by this kind hearted soul and the pdf for books 1 and 2 can be found in the link below.

https://hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/3l3w-pillow-book-ebooks/

@Fuefuu i am sooo looking forward to this scene ...unfortunately there will be no BQ and YH when they find out that DH is married to FJ.

Bai Zhi Dijun's hand stilled on the tea table, High Deity Zheyan's face froze in shock, Elderly Fairy Fumi's mouth dropped open, High Deity Bai Yi almost fell off his seat, and High Deity Bai Qian dazedly asked Lord Yehua, “She's married? To whom? Since when?” Lord Yehua prudently replied, “It must be if Hanshan Zhenren says it is.” He suspiciously looked beside him to the third prince. The third prince acted like an honorable gentleman as he cried, “I'm not a gossiper, you know!”

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Talking about Donghua knowing about consummation, he used to be a teenager and we all know men during puberty had wet dreams? :huh: so maybe he learn to know about it from there lol. 

While my opinion about Baiqian abandoned Ah Li, I am not saying that I am agree on what she did but during pregnancy she has suffered a lot and I don't think she enjoyed her pregnancy..her husband marrying someone else, his family against her, and to top it up, her husband literally take her eyes out and caused her blind, we all could see that she even refused to hold the baby once the baby was born when Yehua took him to her, I think she just didn't have a connection with her baby, it could be baby blues, depression etc (I am not an expert and I don't know if a mother could have baby blues right away once the baby is born) so since the beginning right after the baby was born, she kind of like push him away already.. I mean.. She even named him Ah Li which means separation if I remember on the Drama, a normal mother won't name their own baby with such a sad name.. :sweatingbullets: so when she finally regained her memory and forgave Yehua, I think there was still not much bonding between Ah Li and her.. She barely hold him when he was a baby and she met him again as a 300 y.o toddler. Well the same thing could go with Donghua, DH wasn't present during the whole pregnancy there and met his son when his son 200 years, but I think he could love his son right away because he was born from the only woman he ever loved and still love, but in BQ case.. She hated Yehua once and even prefer to jump into Zuxian hole or whatever the name was :sweatingbullets:, than kept living with Yehua since the suffering was too much, so the connection between her and son was never there to begin with. 

Edited by Donghuadijun
Wrong words
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, memine said:

If we presume the kid JuNuo carried in Aranya's dream is MengShao.. then in a way, almost all important men in JuNuo would get "attached" to FJ in the end.. :sweat_smile: 

giphy.gif

Not sure ...I could be wrong tho..but I seem to remember MengShao is a second son/child of Junuo..

• Like 5
1 hour ago, linh5000 said:

is there a compilation of the many times DJ carried FJ?  there's literally a carrying scene in every episode since 34-42....Poor Vengo..I wonder if his arms got stronger after this drama. :sweat_smile:

:joy: I was giving Vengo a standing ovation in my mind when he was carrying Dilraba, who was apparently heavier than she looks, down a 9 stepped stairs. He looked regal carrying her, I also love their scene like this in TMOPB :love:

I saw an interview of him that's he's been working out and into sports.. but still has clumsy hands if you see his bts with playing his weapon:joy:

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Donghuadijun said:

Talking about Donghua knowing about consummation, he used to be a teenager and we all know men during puberty had wet dreams? :huh: so maybe he learn to know about it from there lol. 

Or maybe he read the right books not the ones fengjiu read but the uncensored version  hahaha and he is friends with liansong... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
6 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Or maybe he read the right books not the ones fengjiu read but the uncensored version  hahaha and he is friends with liansong... 

It could be lol, I think he said something like FJ didn't read the book "properly" and should he teach her about it. So apparently he knows what exactly happening when two persons on the bed.. Ha ha. Thinking Liansong would tell him what's happened behind the curtain of the bed felt so weird :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, Noor Maria Lizawati Hashim said:

Dear's,

Need help on this book, where can I get this book (English) version to read or buy online? Or bookstore? Pls help to advise. 

Thanks

Maria

I created an English translated ePub of The Pillow Book with the 18 Mini Specials. PM with your email address and I will send it to you.

• Like 1