[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

4 minutes ago, Em D said:

@Yori Ten It doesn’t look like it’s his booty, darn! :ph34r:

Felt bad for Reba the way he pulled her in though—looks like her head went under and may have swallowed some water :sweatingbullets:

Maybe we will get lucky and they’ll show us the bts for this part hehe... But we probably won’t get to see anything juicy like that. 

Ooh and it looks like FJ fed DH that yam cake hehehe

Yam cake cut:

FJ : Eat this quicky. I am already so embarrassed. :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

23 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

For research purposes?

As much as I want it to be his butt lol I'm afraid it's not. It's just that he have a long torso and that is still his back. 

I was screaming like an excited teenage girl when I watch the preview (I'm almost 40!) I do hope they give us some juicy kisses before the standard fade to black scene under the quilt! It's 5 hrs more to go!!! I shall rewatch the preview till 8pm lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

Did DH asked FJ be his empress on the bridge?!? I heard dihou , someone posted here its (sounds and looks like) what JH wanted vacant :dizzy: 

Yes, he PROPOSED!

DH : From now on, I will marry you to become my empress.

FJ : Empress?

DH : Smoothly went in for a kiss.....

:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

This cut is full of DH sweetness. He admitted to SMY that he likes FJ, he said that before that he doesn't know, doesn't understand. Now that he has gotten her, he doesn't want to miss the chance and

he will do whatever he can to make her happy. 

Before pulling FJ into the bathtub, he asked Feng Jiu:

How is Shen Ye better than me????

Ah..the feels....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

hi everyone, have been lurking here for a bit.  Have only watched full Eps 1-18 (trying to drag it so that I don't have to wait a week for new eps!) but have been feasting on trailers, previews and BTS.  I have a question on the drama which I hope someone can answer - I know that LS has already told DH that FJ was his pet fox.  Does DH also know that FJ featured in his mortal life as Song Xuanren?  As I am wrapping up the mortal arc now, I hope the part in the book on Qingti becoming immortal by DH's grace will be featured in the drama - the r/s between him and FJ as Bai Furen is so heartwrenching.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bertrande said:

hi everyone, have been lurking here for a bit.  Have only watched full Eps 1-18 (trying to drag it so that I don't have to wait a week for new eps!) but have been feasting on trailers, previews and BTS.  I have a question on the drama which I hope someone can answer - I know that LS has already told DH that FJ was his pet fox.  Does DH also know that FJ featured in his mortal life as Song Xuanren?  As I am wrapping up the mortal arc now, I hope the part in the book on Qingti becoming immortal by DH's grace will be featured in the drama - the r/s between him and FJ as Bai Furen is so heartwrenching.

LS said that FJ went to mortal world with him and that the person FJ wanted to revive is DH general. Thats it, no further info about being a consort (at least in the translation).  I hope too that they shoot YQ and DH meeting. Jealousy moments for DH :naughty:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, LaxClyne said:

LS said that FJ went to mortal world with him and that the person FJ wanted to revive is DH general. Thats it, no further info about being a consort (at least in the translation).  I hope too that they shoot YQ and DH meeting. Jealousy moments for DH :naughty:

thank you! haha, just have to wait and see whether YQ makes a second appearance!  Am really enjoying the show.  Also liked how the Mufeng butterfly is her maid in the mortal arc, but frustrated how they don't credit the actress in the cast list!

• Insightful 2

This thread needs to be purified.... :tounge_xd:

1055035d07819d8503b6ceebb8ef1686.gif

Seriously ladies how i can concentrate on work if you keep me so entertained here... hahahaha

The whole fandom turn upside down by the teaser... can't wait to party and play hard with you all tonight...

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Random thought brought on by all the gifs of them falling/ diving into water/ bathing/ etc...

It’s got me wondering how sturdy those wigs must be to survive all of those water scenes. :sweatingbullets: I am sure they must have multiples on hand.

Also, notice DH’s shy little smile as he slid under water after FJ :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Is Vengo that white or they whiten him for DH? 

Man ... he is so white like there's no ounce of blood in him.

Noticed that Vengo hand is so smooth n slender in the video that it looks like a lad's hand. :tounge_wink::dizzy:

I think he's really that fair. And yeah, noticed it too that he got beautifully shaped hands and tapered fingers. The kind you would look for hand cream commercials or watches/jewelry ads.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2