[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

The next episodes will be exciting, seeing DH and FJ relationship bloom! :wub:

Dang. Not wanting to be a Debby Downer, but after these sweet and happy times for DH and FJ, the most bitter events will follow. :(

We've seen DH as SXR crying and later on as CY. But as DH in tears, that would take the cake.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Thanks to those who gave us the wonderful gifs of Vengo's "butt". I wonder if his butt will be trending on Weibo once the episode airs :joy: It's already trending here on soompi :lol:

@SC2019 MC didn't want to say those lines in TMOPB because he was too embarrassed to say it but we still have a chance to hear it from DH. Vengo didn't have to say it thanks to the blanket. Let the voice actor say the lines :lol:

• LOL 5

37 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Thanks @Sisca_TVXQ you are the best!!! 

For this scene, I think reading the book helps to explain why she is patting his head like that... for the benefit of those who haven't read the book....

FJ is described as someone with maternal instincts and she takes pity on DH as he didn't have parents growing up. So in that preview, at the fair, she keeps showering him with affection and gifts, and runs out of money as she generously gives all the vendors more money than is needed for the items. I think this explains as well how she managed to bring up Gun Gun all on her own, her caring and loving nature was well developed, eventhough she is so young, only 30,000 years old. :blush:

@haylyneAAHHHHHH! They really turned the lights out only @Yori Ten. And @pawlathe voice actor didn't do his job :naughty: And DH can't call himself a 'bastxxx' because he is not XiZe but DH.. sigh.....so many things removed..

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

LOL I tried to play it at half speed to make sure !!! For research purposes :tounge_wink:

Vengo have a really long torso :flushed:

:blush: I triple check it and pause it a few times too... yeah, he does have a long torso.. :flushed:  

3 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Exactly! Such an anticlimax, the entire conversation led to...nothing! omg :rolleyes:

Even the bathtub scene felt steamier for me :D sorry for ranting a bit. I am thankful they still have a consumation scene but after all the kisses i saw, was expecting more. Maybe they shot this scene first compared to other kisses :D this kiss felt like those old series where only the lips touch and nothing else :D

• LOL 4

I'm so excited for tonight's episode..hope to see more BTS tonight as well..Planning to change my profile pic to Dongfeng, checking for beautiful pictures online..

Also, would like to thank fans of ELOD for sharing BTS, pics and preview for that bath scene :blush:.. 

I'm a silent reader btw, but today, can't help but to share whatever on my mind..

Btw, Reba is so beautiful and Vengo Gao is so handsome..such a perfect couple and gosh! I love watching them onscreen..:heart:

• Like 3