Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Recommended Posts

@katfindlay I agree with that, and all along she couldn’t believe the high and mighty DHDJ will marry her. She lacked of confidence that DH would love her that much.

 

@jimmylyne I feel like I will be crying buckets when those scenes start. The separation is just heartbreaking 

 

@jimmylyne @Asliza Mohd It is a deep purplish blue tone. Totally a DHDJ color.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, memine said:

Ladies... now it's time for ELOD's Quiz

 

The Question is: what does FJ hold? what scene this clip on the book?

  Hide contents

 

give your answer, and the winner will get the prize: 2 new episodes this Thu-Sat... :tounge_xd:

 

 

Don't tell me it's a purple yam cake? But I thought DH said don't have to inform everyone else about their deed.:sweatingbullets:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I hope that scene (spoon fed ) was only Jiheng imagination or her backstory before DH met FJ.

 

When DH didn't turned up on the wedding ceremony FJ still believed DH must had a good reason..

FJ :  "If he was really pitying her and wanted to stay by her side a bit longer, why didnt he send someone to let her know" ( which DH already did..blame it on good-for-nothing Yan Chiwu).

 

She go to Demon clan with Zhonglin (which FJ's parents and grandparents follows her and Zhonglin)..meet with Jiheng brother lord Xuyang but he also didn't know where his sister and DH.( also a lie)

 

 FJ's Family such a nuisance sometimes..her grandpa said DH illicitly involved with Jiheng. 

 

Bai Zhi words" i heard that when she(jiheng) lying in his arms,there wasn't any sign of being fatally threatened!"

 

When FJ said she want to hear Dijun's explanation first , her grandfather asked her to go back to Qingqiu to wait there.

 

She's pregnant..her memory has altered..she begin pondering about DH true feelings..and her feeling wavered..and thus she was thinking that DH have choose Jiheng. 

 

" when she was on brink of death, he had chosen her. Now that jiheng was in the brink of death,  he chose jiheng.  Ultimately, who was it that was blind to his own feelings?  She was too tired.  She didn't want to have him anymore. ( talk about miscommunications).

 

Dongfeng's separation story become

The biggest scandal in the past 200yrs Dijun's losing his young bride.

 

When Bai Zhi asked FJ goes to Mortal Realm for training to become a great monarch she just agree.

 

When Siming asked Bai Qian about  FJ whereabouts she answer " children of the Bai's family are raised without constraints. She goes where she wants. We don't have a chain on her. I'm afraid i really don't have an answer for you.( she lied ..she and FJ actually contact each other...talk about family interference..)

 

That is even show how much FJ love DH and still wanted to believe in him but agree on what you said that her family interferes too much however seeing from her family point of view.. It is understandable especially Bai Family is known to be very protective to each others, they hide FJ whereabouts because they thought DH has abandoned FJ and went for JH instead since they also didn't know that DH did that for JH's father and they know how much FJ loves DH so in my assumption they don't want their baby get hurt anymore. But then if they know FJ is pregnant, I don't know how her family would react, perhaps they gonna ask her to keep the baby or abort the baby instead or seek DH themselves asking for DH's responsibility, and I think another reason BZ told  FJ to the Mortal Realm is so she could be distracted from situation she was in ( this is just my assumption though) and FJ took it because she was tired and also heartbroken and perhaps ashame as well being pregnant with someone who had abandoned her. I think Bai girls don't have much luck in this pregnancy part both BQ and FJ have to suffer during pregnancy :(.. Come to think about it.. All blames should go to Lian Song :lol:, if I remember on the first couple of episode, he was the one who suggest it to DH and Shuyang that DH should grant JH brother's wish to avoid the war between the two realm and that's how Shuyang betrothed JH to DH ( anyway English isn't my first language so I hope what I written here make sense and didn't cause confusion). 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

Nawww YCW... I'd like to be his friend. He's not the brightest person but he has so much dedication (like FJ). His love is pure and not from evil intention. I like his friendship with FJ. They have each others back in Fanyin Valley. He takes care of her.

 

The only problem with FJ and YCW friendship.... like YCW FJ is not the brightest too. Bad combination :joy::tounge_xd:

 

DH third wheeling in their friendship (by the time he has overcome his jealousy) should make up what they both lack :joy::heart:

 

It will be hilarious!

 

In defense of XY who was appointed messenger of DH after tending to JH, he had a battle while traveling and was comatose for 2 months. That's why the letters of DH didn't reach FJ and Chong Lin.

 

But yeah, what a friendship it would have been! :lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, springfiry said:

@katfindlay I agree with that, and all almuchong she couldn’t believe the high and mighty DHDJ will marry her. She lacked of confidence that DH would love her that much.

 

@jimmylyne I feel like I will be crying buckets when those scenes start. The separation is just heartbreaking 

 

@jimmylyne @Asliza Mohd It is a deep purplish blue tone. Totally a DHDJ color.

 

I don't know if my heart can handle it..

 

FJ all alone.. brokenhearted in Mortal Realm for 3yrs before "little DH" Bai GunGun is born..

DH misery...miserablely looking for his wife  for 200 yrs even don't want to wasting his time to get a treatment..and carved out his heart as a gifted for his beloved wife..to protect her.. even when he's no longer exist.:bawling:.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I've been lurking in this forum for 2 years now and I can't thank you guys enough for keeping this topic alive. I just have a question for those who watched the raw of episode 41. What's the relationship between Miaolou and FJ's phoenix mark on the head?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, memine said:

Ladies... now it's time for ELOD's Quiz

 

The Question is: what does FJ hold? what scene this clip on the book?

  Hide contents

SKgb2FS.gif

give your answer, and the winner will get the prize: 2 new episodes this Thu-Sat... :tounge_xd:

 

 

A cake? But don't know the name.. Now I understand why Dilreba said on her interview eat a lot. I saw almost all episodes has eating in it lol

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, memine said:

Ladies... now it's time for ELOD's Quiz

 

The Question is: what does FJ hold? what scene this clip on the book?

  Reveal hidden contents

SKgb2FS.gif

give your answer, and the winner will get the prize: 2 new episodes this Thu-Sat... :tounge_xd:

 

 

Purple yam!! Yess I'm already having withdrawal symptoms, fandom 

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Don't tell me it's a purple yam cake? But I thought DH said don't have to inform everyone else about their deed.:sweatingbullets:

 

I don't really get why purple yam symbolises their deed? Is it a Chinese culture or a tradition? 

Haha is this something I should know as a Chinese?

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, springfiry said:

 

I don't really get why purple yam symbolises their deed? Is it a Chinese culture or a tradition? 

Haha is this something I should know as a Chinese?

I dont know about Chinese culture as well but according to the book it is a tradition that the couple must eat purple yam cakes on the morning after the consummation.  

  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ayamiy said:

Hi I've been lurking in this forum for 2 years now and I can't thank you guys enough for keeping this topic alive. I just have a question for those who watched the raw of episode 41. What's the relationship between Miaolou and FJ's phoenix mark on the head?

Miao Luo called it her 'primordial spirit red qi' (元神红气). It's her power which she secretly released(that blood drop) during the fight with Donghua thousands years ago.

  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, springfiry said:

 

I don't really get why purple yam symbolises their deed? Is it a Chinese culture or a tradition? 

Haha is this something I should know as a Chinese?

haha now that you bring it up (I am of Chinese ethnicity too) - can someone find out if there is any meaning behind it or did Tang Qi cook up something just to add into the story? If that thing FJ is holding is really a purple yam cake, my hats off to the director for adding that in, just to make our (the book followers) day! 

haha- found this online Taro cakes represents growth and achievement in the new year (but that pertains to Chinese New year food)..

 

 

@orenji_neko I am really curious how that will come into play as that is added into the drama...

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Fuefuu said:

I dont know about Chinese culture as well but according to the book it is a tradition that the couple must eat purple yam cakes on the morning after the consummation.  


 

@FuefuuThanks! Thought it was some custom lol.

 

@SC2019 I tried to google but nothing came up! Will look and see in the Chinese boards

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Donghuadijun said:

That is even show how much FJ love DH and still wanted to believe in him but agree on what you said that her family interferes too much however seeing from her family point of view.. It is understandable especially Bai Family is known to be very protective to each others, they hide FJ whereabouts because they thought DH has abandoned FJ and went for JH instead since they also didn't know that DH did that for JH's father and they know how much FJ loves DH so in my assumption they don't want their baby get hurt anymore. But then if they know FJ is pregnant, I don't know how her family would react, perhaps they gonna ask her to keep the baby or abort the baby instead or seek DH themselves asking for DH's responsibility, and I think another reason BZ told  FJ to the Mortal Realm is so she could be distracted from situation she was in ( this is just my assumption though) and FJ took it because she was tired and also heartbroken and perhaps ashame as well being pregnant with someone who had abandoned her. I think Bai girls don't have much luck in this pregnancy part both BQ and FJ have to suffer during pregnancy :(.. Come to think about it.. All blames should go to Lian Song :lol:, if I remember on the first couple of episode, he was the one who suggest it to DH and Shuyang that DH should grant JH brother's wish to avoid the war between the two realm and that's how Shuyang betrothed JH to DH ( anyway English isn't my first language so I hope what I written here make sense and didn't cause confusion). 

 

I think if FJ's family know about FJ's pregnancy, they wouldn't have let her gone to the mortal realm like FJ feared. But I don't think they'll let DH have FJ and Gungun just like that too. From their reaction, I would think that they would kept both of them at Qingqiu and not let DH see them. I do however think that in this case they might be more easily persuaded by DH to let him have his family back as there is a child to be considered too, which in this case, could be what FJ feared (as opposed to her father easily giving her back to DH, as DH basically humiliated Qingqiu). FJ might also fear that DH would feel like he is obligated to take her back only because of her pregnancy. At this stage FJ already concluded that she doesn't want DH anymore, who in her eyes cannot decide who he wants to be with. I would also rather run away than being taken back due to pity if I'm in her shoes.

 

IIRC DH accepted the betrothal with JH as a cover to let her escape with Minsu, so that was why it took place. I would blame JH instead in this case, being shameless and wicked as she is, to interfere with DH-FJ.

Considering how much DH lost due to JH's selfishness, I wanted DH to do much worse to JH than what he did.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaxClyne said:

Nawww YCW... I'd like to be his friend. He's not the brightest person but he has so much dedication (like FJ). His love is pure and not from evil intention. I like his friendship with FJ. They have each others back in Fanyin Valley. He takes care of her.

 

The only problem with FJ and YCW friendship.... like YCW FJ is not the brightest too. Bad combination :joy::tounge_xd:

 

DH third wheeling in their friendship (by the time he has overcome his jealousy) should make up what they both lack :joy::heart:

True  , FJ - YCW are like Fanyin Valley's Dumb nad Dumber lol

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

That is even show how much FJ love DH and still wanted to believe in him but agree on what you said that her family interferes too much however seeing from her family point of view.. It is understandable especially Bai Family is known to be very protective to each others, they hide FJ whereabouts because they thought DH has abandoned FJ and went for JH instead since they also didn't know that DH did that for JH's father and they know how much FJ loves DH so in my assumption they don't want their baby get hurt anymore. But then if they know FJ is pregnant, I don't know how her family would react, perhaps they gonna ask her to keep the baby or abort the baby instead or seek DH themselves asking for DH's responsibility, and I think another reason BZ told  FJ to the Mortal Realm is so she could be distracted from situation she was in ( this is just my assumption though) and FJ took it because she was tired and also heartbroken and perhaps ashame as well being pregnant with someone who had abandoned her. I think Bai girls don't have much luck in this pregnancy part both BQ and FJ have to suffer during pregnancy :(.. Come to think about it.. All blames should go to Lian Song :lol:, if I remember on the first couple of episode, he was the one who suggest it to DH and Shuyang that DH should grant JH brother's wish to avoid the war between the two realm and that's how Shuyang betrothed JH to DH ( anyway English isn't my first language so I hope what I written here make sense and didn't cause confusion). 

As the reader our opinions and analogy was certainly "fair and square" for either DH or FJ..

For FJ side interference from a family was very common..she was "the baby" of the family afterall.. naturally her family will get involved because they deeply care about her..but I was surprised when Zhe Yan give FJ a pill for abortion.. although he gave prenatal pill first. And I was amazed by FJ decision to keep her pregnancy remain a secret ..from everyone including her family.. she's Indeed brave and strong young lady.

 

.For DH side..he was practically alone..he has no one other than Zhonglin his faithful assistant.. Liansong and Siming..no one backed him up...he solely depends on his abilities to solve everything..he has no one to turn to.

 

The destiny indeed so cruel to them both

 

After he done with Jiheng father wishes..by saved Jiheng and cut ties with her forever. DH rushing back to Holy Blue Sea (without knowing that his letters to FJ and Zhonglin was never received since the 

Messenger Yan Chiwu was in coma after the fight with his enemy , injured and comatose for several months.)

 

On his way,  DH saw a sign of Miaoyi chasm about to collapse...and he settled it first because he believed FJ wait for him back home. He going back in the state of his poisoning toxins body( he transferred poisonous toxins from Jiheng to his own body and intended to treat himself later) spending and sacrifice his fairy energy to save the world..

 

And he arrived at Qingqiu on the 72days after the wedding ceremony..and FJ's family ask him to divorce FJ...

 

PS: Me too .. English is not my first language.

and certainly not good at it..but because my deepest love to Dongfeng couple.. i just go ahead with it.. wrong grammar? Wrong spelling?.

I just don't care..I just wanted to participate in the thing that I like.:lol:

 

  • Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some more screenshots of the yam dessert

 

FJ : Here is some Yam biscuit for you to try

f81b2cd7912397dd072c5f7a4e82b2b7d0a2871f
 

FJ: I don’t usually make this biscuit

34541912b31bb051bd717456217adab44aede01f

 

DH: You made it because we are finally together

fa2ae93d70cf3bc764550a92c600baa1cd112a1f

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jimmylyne said:

As the reader our opinions and analogy was certainly "fair and square" for either DH or FJ..

For FJ side interference from a family was very common..she was "the baby" of the family afterall.. naturally her family will get involved because they deeply care about her..but I was surprised when Zhe Yan give FJ a pill for abortion.. although he gave prenatal pill first. And I was amazed by FJ decision to keep her pregnancy remain a secret ..from everyone including her family.. she's Indeed brave and strong young lady.

 

.For DH side..he was practically alone..he has no one other than Zhonglin his faithful assistant.. Liansong and Siming..no one backed him up...he solely depends on his abilities to solve everything..he has no one to turn to.

 

The destiny indeed so cruel to them both

 

After he done with Jiheng father wishes..by saved Jiheng and cut ties with her forever. DH rushing back to Holy Blue Sea (without knowing that his letters to FJ and Zhonglin was never received since the 

Messenger Yan Chiwu was in coma after the fight with his enemy , injured and comatose for several months.)

 

On his way,  DH saw a sign of Miaoyi chasm about to collapse...and he settled it first because he believed FJ wait for him back home. He going back in the state of his poisoning toxins body( he transferred poisonous toxins from Jiheng to his own body and intended to treat himself later) spending and sacrifice his fairy energy to save the world..

 

And he arrived at Qingqiu on the 72days after the wedding ceremony..and FJ's family ask him to divorce FJ...

 

PS: Me too .. English is not my first language.

and certainly not good at it..but because my deepest love to Dongfeng couple.. i just go ahead with it.. wrong grammar? Wrong spelling?.

I just don't care..I just wanted to participate in the thing that I like.:lol:

 

 

I personally understand all of you clearly. Don't worry about it. Happy to have many people joining in the conversation and share the love for ELOD and DJ & FJ :D

  • Like 2
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, springfiry said:

Some more screenshots of the yam dessert

 

FJ : Here is some Yam biscuit for you to try

f81b2cd7912397dd072c5f7a4e82b2b7d0a2871f
 

FJ: I don’t usually make this biscuit

34541912b31bb051bd717456217adab44aede01f

 

DH: We are finally together

fa2ae93d70cf3bc764550a92c600baa1cd112a1f

 

Which preview is this from? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...