[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

2 hours ago, dvrels said:

Guys please vote for our otp in AAA 2018 pre-vote. Each account got 5 votes each day. So please lets vote for Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Seung Gi. So if we lucky they will attend this event (hopefully they will attend this together, haha) so lets keep vote

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=factor#none

Ahjumma never vote for those kind of things before. Maybe I will try later but  aren’t  those kind of votes usually dominated by idols?

Don’t worry they will walk the carpet together. Maybe not awards but walk along the aisle together :tounge_xd:

1. Flower bouquet - Check

2.Diamong ring on left ring finger -Check

3. Proposal on MITH-Check

4. Talk about love/ marriage/ kids from both LSG&OYS- Check

5.Both of them talking about house in Jeju Island-  Check

6. Expensive Cartier Couple watches- Check 

7. LSG and OYS talking about happiness -check

8. Both wearing Cartier Bracelet- Check

9. OYS posting a pink heart picture with diamond ring emoji- check

10. Both liking and fans of  Twice - Check

11. Stylist, staffs, close friends following each other - Check

anything else that ahjumma missed to point out?

How i wish LSG has fan meeting again soon because it’s the only time when OYS comes out from her cave. It would be even more perfect if it is in JAPAN again , lol

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Serena Nguyễn said:

I dont understand

....and I don't understand what you don't understand :joy:

Please explain, what is there to understand/not understand about a picture? 

What is your real question?

Please be more specific so people can help you understand what you don't understand.

:P

@cutestrobery ahjumma,

how about also:

x Meet the parents on both sides CHECK (korean traditions says this happens BEFORE getting engaged)

x Travel together/Honeymoon Trip Practise CHECK  (Japan the place of laaaaav )

x Nicknames CHECK (that honey post? :ph34r:)

x NEW Ideal Type descriptions that match each other CHECK

x Bro/Friendzoning everyone EXCEPT each other CHECK

(OYS: PHJ&other CITT costars are my bros. Refusing to put this boundary with LSG.

LSG: "My style of dating is I like her right away" aka. doesnt fall for friends so friendzoned/cleared the odd speculations about IU/Suzy/HHJ/MCW etc. a few days after people made the ridiculous speculations with his friends.

and LSG: "My ideal type is this yet I like a different girl" and later "I liked for looks/image in the past now I have a new type and like for being secure and able to talk"

LSG stops speculations with friends and others...Yet doesn't stop people from speculating about him and OYS :P)

x Gush about how A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Kissing each other feels like CHECK (BOTH: Picks  a kissing scene as favorite scene from Hwayugi. LSG even picks it 3 separate interviews/times. 

LSG: Cant stop deciding in advance to show off his favorite scenes and then Blushes heavily/hides and is embarrased watching himself kiss the girl he likes )

x Compliment each other in interviews more than they do any other costar CHECK

x Establish that she is the BEST/Coolest costar OF THEM ALL   CHECK

x Borrowing pants/belts/scarves from each other/and or buying matching ones CHECK

x Be more shy shy than they ever are with any other costar CHECK

x Put on distant bodylanguage/negative bodylanguage in parts of interview and presscon to hide their connection from the public, yet their eyes contradict the fake body language adjustement. Eyes are the window to the soul.  CHECK

x Feel extremely vary and anxious and suddenly trying to act colder when cameras are on them CHECK

x Wear Pink and use Instagram as  a platform to show hints of your laaaav /Express your love to the world in all ways possible because you can't go public yet CHECK

Talking about ASIA ARTIST AWARDS . I only remember this priceless moment from another award show:wub:

Our charming friend saying : “You are even more beautiful than when we were filming togther” in front of ALL the people and CELEBS attending the award. He just doesn’t care anymore :naughty:

His shy  facial expression,gesture and smile  after saying that sentence is priceless (о´∀`о)

374771D7-A90F-42BA-9A97-F54F008593BC_zps

Spoiler

But of course some people (like me ) will still block their eyes, ears, and brain  to this scene because they still can’t believe it :love:

*squeaaal*

28 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Sending food truck? It won’t likely happen

OYS name is already forbidden from beinf mentioned and look how the bts is cut despite them actually keep laughing and  playing around with each other :ph34r:

Thats why i think "im hoping for a miracle." Hahahaha

But can i consider celltrion food support was from coolest partner? :joy:

Haven't had the chance yet to watch the full latest episode of MITH, but I found what LSG said here as a great forewarning about the future:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1235147wpp/lee-seung-gi-shares-cant-choose-singing-acting-variety-shows

Screenshot_20180924_160458_Chrome.jpg

LSG doesn't give up on things

So in the future when our couple goes public, no amount of persistance by any hating myoppafans delulus etc. to be rude and living in la la la lands will beat  his persistance to be with and protect his One True Love.

This is True L.O.V.E. folks and we'll get to witness his great persistance for it. It will be just so sweet for us who have the great sense to differentiate between reality and fantasy well.

This is the REALITY of the future. ;)

Or actually we've already witnessed his persitance for the Love of His Life,

pursuing her despite the shy shy walls our girl who's been hurt in the past ended up putting up. We all saw it despite the failed attempt by TvN to hide  :ph34r: it. Or his persistance to constantly express the very deep love he has for his coolest partner even DESPITE very persistant objections by any agencies or any potential haters.

...but soon(ish?) it's time for the rest of the world to witness the inevitable 503 Forevermore Reality in the future too.  :scream:

The truth bomb is only waiting to explode.....

Phewww been busy with my works cos I feel like I have to be more productive with my life while I’m young :P

(503 love is already laid out there so obviously with live proposal, lovestagram, shiny bling2 ring ,  Cartier couple watches. I’m not gonna mention more until it’s the right time so we are only left with waiting)

Anyway  just backread our submarine chats and I’m so happy with what  I read so decided to browse   through coolest partner ring emoji  update on 15th of September~

The comments are so obvious, it’s like an open secret :yum:

Spoiler

1. Yeon seo are you getting married?

076F111D-7111-4250-8298-306EE3CA9760_zps

2.congratulations *diamond ring* *flower bouquet* Be  happy!!

F4AFF8D1-F92A-4A17-8F4D-0B84A20C8CFF_zps

3.Happy for you!! Congrats4FF0B404-F49D-49D4-9B50-2B98091CC6F3_zps

4. Yeon Seo unnie this heart pic is for someone right? Who?

A5B81F2A-3070-49AC-B5FF-03BF8FB7DD12_zps

5. Of course Monkey emojis everywhere 

9759692A-1782-49AC-A557-C0303B3EC765_zps

0ADA68A1-4045-474A-977B-C28D63C8EA72_zps

5F28E596-4609-4988-9507-A8E16DD67CA8_zps

Hello girls. Just wanted to share this that found on twitter.

SPOILER ALERT: ONLY FOR 18+ Should watch this spoiler tag 

Spoiler

Edit: after reading that post in twitter and now in here in spoiler, I feel shyness :blush:  everytime I see a snake  or think about a snake or the couple belt that 503 wear :wub:

now evrytime I see this two things belt and snake i think of the boldness of our couple. This couple made me sin by thought 

14 hours ago, intrariver said:

Haven't had the chance yet to watch the full latest episode of MITH, but I found what LSG said here as a great forewarning about the future:

LSG doesn't give up on things

So in the future when our couple goes public, no amount of persistance by any hating myoppafans delulus etc. to be rude and living in la la la lands will beat  his persistance to be with and protect his One True Love.

This is True L.O.V.E. folks and we'll get to witness his great persistance for it. It will be just so sweet for us who have the great sense to differentiate between reality and fantasy well.

This is the REALITY of the future. ;)

Or actually we've already witnessed his persitance for the Love of His Life,

pursuing her despite the shy shy walls our girl who's been hurt in the past ended up putting up. We all saw it despite the failed attempt by TvN to hide  :ph34r: it. Or his persistance to constantly express the very deep love he has for his coolest partner even DESPITE very persistant objections by any agencies or any potential haters.

LSG doesn’t give up personality is really a good trait (in term of his  careers, education, real life  and relationship). He is really an amazing man .  I can see  that he is someone who won’t easily take no for an answer and keep reassuring her hence now OYS fully trust him. It would have taken a lot of courage for OYS as an actress  to show that diamond ring on her left ring finger so openly :wub:

She won’t do that If she doesn’t  trusts him fully.

Once he put his mind on something he will def do it just like how he cut off his past savagely.

“ In the past it used to be.. but it all has faded away”

”Now I want someone who can give me a secure and stable relationship not someone who makes me feel that I always have to do something”

Look at how he admitted that he comfortably talk about millitary and his long john non stop to OYS  while  she is just  there listening to him. 

A mature relationship with love is different from when you were  just  attracted to someone physical appearance or based on fanboying. 

In a mature relationship, there is no such things as overwhelming factors because the two people :

1. Will  always think in te rms of “We” instead of “I”

2. Have great communications with each other

3. The two people feel good and secure about where heir relationship is heading ( starting a family)

4. Have no regret being woth that person.

5. An immature relationship starts with “I love you” and ends with “Bye.. don’t wanna look back,  you hurt me” .

A mature relationship starts with “I love you” and ends with “Thank You”

Judge by yourself lol ;-)

Sorry, ahjumma  talks too much again but this isn’t some nonsense post :)

On 9/24/2018 at 10:01 PM, haymochi said:

(503 love is already laid out there so obviously with live proposal, lovestagram, shiny bling2 ring ,  Cartier couple watches. I’m not gonna mention more until it’s the right time so we are only left with waiting)

Reveal hidden contents

@haymochi why do you have to keep it to yourself.. keeping a secret to yourself can give harm to yourself you know. It's not good. No. No.

You should share it here with us.. you should learn a lesson from JSM.. she like to keep all by herself..

:lol::lol:

IMG_20180925_220323.jpg

IMG_20180925_220352.jpg

Yes. Spit it out.. hahaha.. :P

Spoiler

It's only a joke chinggu..but if you want to share it of coz you are most welcome!!

-_-:D

13 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

@haymochi why do you have to keep it to yourself.. keeping a secret to yourself can give harm to yourself you know. It's not good. No. No.

You should share it here with us.. you should learn a lesson from JSM.. she like to keep all by herself..

Yes. Spit it out.. hahaha.. :P

Hide contents

It's only a joke chinggu..but if you want to share it of coz you are most welcome!!

-_-:D

Spit it out!??:o

you know what will happen if we spit it out right?

so let’s bury this  first till the drama  airs. 

Just live with their obviousness  for the time being :P

Let us reminisce little by little hahahihihuhuhehehoho :naughty:

Spoiler

I9ylLxD.png

I9E0647B4-7C18-4EA4-80B2-640F01A1E40C_zps

A07E570D-6B43-44AD-982C-A4F1851D10F9_zps

:phew:~~~~ lalalalala. 

This post doesn’t mean anything it’s just diffusers that I want to buy 

On 9/25/2018 at 8:58 PM, haymochi said:

Spit it out!??:o

you know what will happen if we spit it out right?

so let’s bury this  first till the drama  airs. 

Just live with their obviousness  for the time being :P

Let us reminisce little by little hahahihihuhuhehehoho :naughty:

Reveal hidden contents

I9ylLxD.png

I9E0647B4-7C18-4EA4-80B2-640F01A1E40C_zps

A07E570D-6B43-44AD-982C-A4F1851D10F9_zps

:phew:~~~~ lalalalala. 

This post doesn’t mean anything it’s just diffusers that I want to buy 

the editing team was gifted diffusers :naughty: 

the editing team must work hard editing LSG activities on his phone pass midnight or everytime he has a chance he is on his phone. Lets leave there and use the imagination for now ;-)

15 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

the editing team was gifted diffusers :naughty: 

the editing team must work hard editing LSG activities on his phone pass midnight or everytime he has a change he is on his phone. Lets leave there and use the imagination for now ;-)

But I'm very poor at imagination.. i'm only good at fact. how.. help me please. 

What I know is that LSG give diffuser to the team. OYS post a pic she's choosing/buying a diffuser.. oh no!!

Is that means.. ermmm.. arasoe.

:P:P

8 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

But I'm very poor at imagination.. i'm only good at fact. how.. help me please. 

What I know is that LSG give diffuser to with team. OYS post a pic she's choosing/buying a diffuser.. oh no!!

Is that means.. ermmm.. arasoe.

:P:P

-_- ahjumma has no imagination but will only speak based on concrete evidences.

Someone randomly  gave diffusers to the  editing staffs and  he called to make  sure that the Pd doing the interview mentioned about them  while  the other person was seen choosing diffusers before.

Rumor said it was for OYS  fans but her fans only received the candles.

Where did the diffusers go? 

People with brain will understand immediately but Ahjumma suddenly remembers another quote from a book i read  “the highest form of ignorance is when you reject the facts that are  laid out in your face” :)

Archived