[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

10 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

So, no one knew whether he is back to Korea or still in Japan? Where did he learn such amazing ninja move. :tounge_xd: Go go check OYS's house. Maybe he is there. :yum:

Isn't one of our submarine divers currently travelling in SK? Maybe they can go check for us. :yum:

But we already know the answer anyway, don't we? :tounge_wink:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/15/2018 at 10:34 AM, muishami said:

Are they having competition of who have sexier lips? Why post within seconds with each other , lol ;-)

If you do a research Bear emoji actually have the meaning of Boyfriend but I guess it would cause an uproar if she chose monkey. LSG seems to have trademarked monkey to be his . I remember reading here about the florist who made a cotton candy bouquet for OYS . She suddenly changed  the monkey emoji to a smiley one. 

4 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Are they having competition of who have sexier lips? Why post within seconds with each other , lol ;-)

If you do a research Bear emoji actually have the meaning of Boyfriend but I guess it would cause an uproar if she chose monkey. LSG seems to have trademarked monkey to be his . I remember reading here about the florist who made a cotton candy bouquet for OYS . She suddenly changed  the monkey emoji to a smiley one. 

Oh yes that little s̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶s̶p̶i̶c̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶A̶T̶ ̶A̶L̶L̶  Eyebrow raising :ph34r:incident... 

Ahjumma cutestrobery has exceptionally been paying attention and not engaged in 404 Logic Not Found :thumbsup:

....and this FLOWER DELIVERY on a WHITE DAY too. The day our two obvious cuties BOTH also posted the blue sky pic. 

Spoiler

Korean White Day tradition: The boyfriend's turn to give candy to his girlfriend. :wub:

COTTON candy?  Hmm....Monkey your hint isn't obvious or anything... :sweatingbullets:

....I wonder who that cotton candy flower bouquet was from.... :phew:

and now Ohvely even put that flower bouquet emoji image_1537101416258.png  on her latest IG post. And before that her flower bouquet pic post taken in Japan....

....Maybe Ahjumma @cutestrobery also noticeD a news outlet calling someone Flower Couple....:phew:

Subtlety is not in the 503Cp's dictionary... :phew:

image_1537101152291.png

...And it seems not in the florist's dictionary either.

Changing the smiley MONKEY emoji to a normal smiley emoji DID NOT make it less obvious but even MORE obvious, Mr/Mrs/Ms Florist dearie ! :sweatingbullets:

KOREAN WEDDING 101:

•The big proposal and the ring?

The down on one knee proposal actually isn't standard in Korea. The topic of marriage is one of which both partners decide and plan jointly.

•Meeting the Families

In Korea, marriage is considered a union not just between two individuals but between two families. Before any engagement is announced, the two families are expected to meet each other. So if you're being introduced to the parents, chances are that your partner is gearing up to make it permanent.

•The Timeline

Weddings do not take a long time to plan in Korea, so you can easily have a very nice wedding in just 3 months. Year long engagements are uncommon.

•The Venue

Most celebrities do not get married at wedding halls. Instead, they will celebrate their big day at a house wedding venue or an upscale hotel. (For celebrities, the preferred house wedding venue is the Raum,and the top hotel is the shilla hotel)

•The dress

Most Korean couples getting married will book a photography session w/ a studio that offers a picture perfect backdrops such as vintage looking European or flower gardens.

•The guest

Will invite everyone they know,regardless of whether the bride and groom have an idea who they are! This can easily result in wedding with over 500 guest.

•other gifts

The families of the bride and groom may still exchange smaller gifts, such as luxury watches,Jewelry,handbags,suits,and hanbok. :D

Just read this somewhere :rolleyes:

SOUTH KOREAN DATING CULTURE:

√ Couple thingy thing is not cheesy, its cute!

; South Korean people (mostly women, but sometimes the men as well) like to act cute towards their partner. They use various ways to express their love. One of the thing that is very common is buying couple things, COUPLE TEE, COUPLE RING, COUPLE PHONE CASE, COUPLE SHOES, COUPLE BRACELET, and any other thing that will identify you to each other. This is the most common indirect way to tell the world that you were dating.

√ Take your phone with you anywhere, even in the bathroom!

; when you start dating someone, get ready to be more attached to your phone! Have it everywhere you go or else your partner will worry about you. Exchanging text and calls every minute is important for South Korean Couples. Say GOODMORNING after you wake up, and say TAKE CARE 30 MINUTES later when(s) he will set off somewhere. HALF AN HOUR later you will get a reply saying that your partner SAFELY ARRIVED. This will continue till the end of the day. After a long date the whole day, you still have to say GOODNIGHT and THANK YOU for the day. South Koreans love to receive LOVE and ATTENTION from their partners. Million texts you send show how much you care about them.

√ No PDA allowed

; No matter how much you are in love and passionate with each other, keep it for yourself and stay low in public.

√ Everyone should have ideal type

; one question that will asked by your friend is "WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL TYPE?" Somehow ideal type is something everyone in South Korea should have. It can refer to a certain personality such as easy going, open minded, introvert, shy or it can also refer to physical appearance such as height skin color, long or short hair, long legs, even beautiful hand. :heart:

Read it somewhere :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, hj04 said:

SOUTH KOREAN DATING CULTURE:

Couple thingy thing is not cheesy, its cute!

; South Korean people (mostly women, but sometimes the men as well) like to act cute towards their partner. They use various ways to express their love. One of the thing that is very common is buying couple things, COUPLE TEE, COUPLE RING, COUPLE PHONE CASE, COUPLE SHOES, COUPLE BRACELET, and any other thing that will identify you to each other. This is the most common indirect way to tell the world that you were dating.

Take your phone with you anywhere, even in the bathroom!

; when you start dating someone, get ready to be more attached to your phone! Have it everywhere you go or else your partner will worry about you. Exchanging text and calls every minute is important for South Korean Couples. Say GOODMORNING after you wake up, and say TAKE CARE 30 MINUTES later when(s) he will set off somewhere. HALF AN HOUR later you will get a reply saying that your partner SAFELY ARRIVED. This will continue till the end of the day. After a long date the whole day, you still have to say GOODNIGHT and THANK YOU for the day. South Koreans love to receive LOVE and ATTENTION from their partners. Million texts you send show how much you care about them.

√ No PDA allowed

; No matter how much you are in love and passionate with each other, keep it for yourself and stay low in public.

√ Everyone should have ideal type

; one question that will asked by your friend is "WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL TYPE?" Somehow ideal type is something everyone in South Korea should have. It can refer to a certain personality such as easy going, open minded, introvert, shy or it can also refer to physical appearance such as height skin color, long or short hair, long legs, even beautiful hand. :heart:

Read it somewhere :rolleyes:

You mean Like how Brother in law does....... i mean charming friend? 

Here is an Example of what he does with his phone all the time 

1D70A907-FB22-4DC4-AA90-2DB372D9E95D_zps

By the way i am still shock at how OYS unnie post. I was worried with what was going on with her IG and that her agency took over but indeed She is a brave and smart woman . I do not need to worry anymore because she can handle it and plus charming friend to back her up. 

All this is pink hearts or any pink is a couple thing for them because pink identity eachothers love and more other things

2228AB43-2111-4D03-844E-D7BBC21D0F97_zps

by the way looks like everyone around OYS unnie are turning into strawberries maniacs :joy::tounge_xd::tounge_wink: I Am sharing this post because i love that strawberry crossbag 

A5DF60FF-2DF6-4413-83B5-B6748152F4AC_zps

@estrellita1122

Well I was shocked by my ohvely caption too. I thought it’s a post by shipper acc or something...^_^

They both are really daring. I mean it’s only September now

@hj04 wow great post. The proposal thing is shown by shiny bling bling on left hand ring finger already, eh? I also remember coolest partner said in a show that she doesn’t want a grand proposal.. she just want them to have a walk in a garden and the guy can propose. 

As for Charming friend ideal type , it was so so soooo specific . He cut the past so savagely :sweatingbullets:. I still can’t believe that he said “It has faded away” 

15 hours ago, annie1234 said:

So, no one knew whether he is back to Korea or still in Japan? Where did he learn such amazing ninja move. :tounge_xd: Go go check OYS's house. Maybe he is there. :yum:

Desr Annie girl, he is back late already carrying a lot of shopping bags ( might be gifts from his fans) 

9IOn6Yz.jpg

But judging from his staring at phone activity ahjumma will assume that he is going to turn into a ninja and go straightaway somewhere to a pinky heart house.  

Just kidding :yum:

Yes. Charming friend maybe sending a text message to OYS saying I'll be back in korea.

Oys is so brave to post that one.. Nothing to worry about. Our charming friend is so responsible and I know OYS trusts our charming friend. I know OYS is so safe because charming friend is der in her side. :heart: 

That is love. She just can't stop her feelings for charming friend.. 

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

@estrellita1122

Well I was shocked by my ohvely caption too. I thought it’s a post by shipper acc or something...^_^

They both are really daring. I mean it’s only September now

@hj04 wow great post. The proposal thing is shown by shiny bling bling on left hand ring finger already, eh? I also remember coolest partner said in a show that she doesn’t want a grand proposal.. she just want them to have a walk in a garden and the guy can propose. 

As for Charming friend ideal type was really specific and    he cut the past so savagely :sweatingbullets:. I still can’t believe he said “It has faded away” 

Yeah. He really mention the past. We all know about his real feelings in that past..hehehe Glad it faded away. I don't know why he mention about the past wherein fact he can mention the present. But I have an idea why he mention about the past.. Maybe he just want to say that its all over. But sadly some people in the past can't move on they still.. (You know!! He he) sometimes I just laugh when LSG mention his NEW ideal type, some people think that his ideal type that he mention is still  the girl in the ( you know? I will not mention anymore he he) 

Anyway, garden wedding is so beautiful. :heart:

4 hours ago, hj04 said:

Yeah. He really mention the past. We all know about his real feelings in that past..hehehe Glad it faded away. I don't know why he mention about the past wherein fact he can mention the present. But I have an idea why he mention about the past.. Maybe he just want to say that its all over. But sadly some people in the past can't move on they still.. (You know!! He he) sometimes I just laugh when LSG mention his NEW ideal type, some people think that his ideal type that he mention is still  the girl in the ( you know? I will not mention anymore he he) 

Anyway, garden wedding is so beautiful. :heart:

Ahjumma thinks he was too straightforward and savage because he can just say “my ideal type is..” but I guess he just had enough of it .

Poor guy already felt frustrated during MITH when his past was mentioned so now he has to said it bluntly

he already had a new ideal type that can give him  a secure and stable relationship this time.

But Past is past, you learnt from it  so no need to dwell on it. Here is ahjumma advice for both LSG & OYS:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMNgRU41KE20XAObmfg4g

All what matter is now they both have moved on and met each other at the right time  :wub:

I believe OYS  being courageous is also because she trust him 100%. So ahjumma wishes them all the best in this journey

5 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

@cutestrobery ahjamma this is their conversation ;-) :P:D:wub:

Edit:Forgot to share this one too :tounge_xd::grin::glasses::wub:

You made ahjumma spill her drink in the morning lol 

iOyeUSp.jpg

what is with the lips background? It fits them well perfectly  since  they both love kiss kiss so much  lol

I guess these two lovebirds  must be stuck on the phone all time when they are away from each other,lol.. I wonder how will they survive being apart for one month from each other?

but she  is already wearing a ring and  couple Cartier watch. She is like wearing GGG all over , lol ;-)

3 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

what is with the lips background? It fits them well perfectly  since  they both love kiss kiss so much  lol

I guess these two lovebirds  must be stuck on the phone all time when they are away from each other,lol.. I wonder how will they survive being apart for one month from each other?

but she  is already wearing a ring and  couple Cartier watch. She is like wearing GGG all over , lol ;-)

Yes even a GGG around her neck ;-) :tounge_xd::naughty:

3CEC05D8-6E29-416F-96CA-0ACB97BB1280_zps

this has a more clear look ;-) :tounge_xd:

B4B52E05-BD58-4961-BA62-646EF2ACE2C6_zps

5 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma thinks he was too straightforward and savage because he can just say “my ideal type is..” but I guess he just had enough of it .

Poor guy already felt frustrated during MITH when his past was mentioned so now he has to said it bluntly

he already had a new ideal type that can give him  a secure and stable relationship this time.

But Past is past, you learnt from it  so no need to dwell on it. Here is ahjumma advice for both LSG & OYS:

Hide contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMNgRU41KE20XAObmfg4g

All what matter is now they both have moved on and met each other at the right time  :wub:

I believe OYS  being courageous is also because she trust him 100%. So ahjumma wishes them all the best in this journey

Yeah ryt ahjumma. As what LSG said in MITH he already learned his lesson in the past so it means he already moved on, no looking back. 

Oys trusted him 100 percent because if not she will not post it bravely in her IG and show that bling bling and of course LSG knows about all her posts. 

Like now, OYS updated again in her IG during her nylon photoshoot. She really looks happy, in love and content and inspired :heart:

1 hour ago, hj04 said:

Yeah ryt ahjumma. As what LSG said in MITH he already learned his lesson in the past so it means he already moved on, no looking back. 

Oys trusted him 100 percent because if not she will not post it bravely in her IG and show that bling bling and of course LSG knows about all her posts. 

Like now, OYS updated again in her IG during her nylon photoshoot. She really looks happy, in love and content and inspired :heart:

Mr. and Mrs.Pinky really look so in love and content. Glad to see two people being madly in love with each other. I guess with the ring and OYS announcing  it herself on her Instagram that means we are only left to wait for the final announcement which is the  step of moving their relationship to forever and ever path . I read  comments from some people on her pink heart picture, they are already congratulating and asking her to be happy :)

This is so sweet. Fantasy and real life are indeed different. Glad that they are getting their real life happy ending soon (?)   while continue on moving towards the future.

Sorry for forcing quotes  on you youngster but knowing what both LSG & OYS went through ,  ahjumma  remembers another popular quote by Hugh White that says “When your past calls, don’t answer It has nothing new to say”

Spoiler

such a beautiful woman

8 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

iOyeUSp.jpg

One month being away from your lover is not easy.. But as what they say absence makes the the heart grow fonder.. Hehe this will be their challenge not seeing for one month.

41 minutes ago, hj04 said:

One month being away from your lover is not easy.. But as what they say absence makes the the heart grow fonder.. Hehe this will be their challenge not seeing for one month.

Remember not to quote pics :lol:

I think coolest partner will  be free next month though. She is still enjoying her time... I want her to come back asap but she usually takes time before accepting another offer , except for Hwayugi :P

Archived