[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

26 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

-_- ahjumma has no imagination but will only speak based on concrete evidences.

Someone randonly gave diffusers to the staffs and made sure that the Pd doing the interview mentioned about them  while  the other person was seen  choosing diffusers .

Rumor said it was for OYS  fans but her fans only received the candles.

Where did the diffusers go? 

People with brain will understand but Ahjumma suddenly remembers another quote from a book i read  “the highest form of ignorance is when you reject the facts that are  laid out in your face” :)

Thanks ahjamma for being more clear to the members that did not want to use their imagination ;-) 

now i even bought a diffuser for myself. By the way i feel that if you want to save some money on sending gifts to our couple, we can send it in one package for both and just ask one of them to give to either her or him :joy: ;-) ;-) ;-) I know, i know you guys will tell me  “you’re a BAD GIRL”  but can’t help myself being a BAD GIRL  :P 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

the editing team was gifted diffusers :naughty: 

the editing team must work hard editing LSG activities on his phone pass midnight or everytime he has a chance he is on his phone. Lets leave there and use the imagination for now ;-)

And of course  editing LSG over enthusiastic questions about love, marriage , and kids.

Remember someone asking the poor innocent monk “How to be an irresistible charming guy?”

I read  that OYS  already described LSG as a charming friend and he is still not satisfied?!

He wants to be an irresistible one? lol ;-) 

14 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

And of course  editing LSG over enthusiastic questions about love, marriage , and kids.

Remember someone asking the poor innocent monk “How to be an irresistible charming guy?”

I read  that OYS  already described LSG as a charming friend and he is still not satisfied?!

He wants to be an irresistible one? lol ;-) 

I clear remember that ahjamma. OYS unnie clearly call all her male co-stars “oppa” and friend zone them but  with LSG she never friend zone him, instead she clearly call him A charming friend. Why unnie so bias ;-) lol

By the way  i remember that he asked the monk if that place  can be a good to bring/go on a date. Correct me if i am wrong 

4 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

I clear remember that ahjamma. OYS unnie clearly call all her male co-stars “oppa” and friend zone them but  with LSG she never friend zone him, instead she clearly call him A charming friend. Why unnie so bias ;-) lol

By the way  i remember that he asked the monk if that place  can be a good to bring/go on a date. Correct me if i am wrong 

I don’t know about that . Did she address  all her co stars as oppas? Only LSG got the special title charming (boy)friend ;-) 

Yes, ahjumma watched that episode and laughed at the poor innocent monk.

I think the monk was talking about celebrities but all in LSG  mind are dating and love  that  is why  he ask whether that place is a good place to date 

Like this kind of place :tounge_wink:

Yes ahjamma, OYS unnie did that. I follow all her projects but it was very interesting of how she friend zone her co-stars but suddenly call mr Lee Charming friend ;-) 

And if you notice Mr Lee also did the same, friend zone his co-stars except OYS unnie, instead he call her confortable, cool partner, and point out oys’s strong point as naturalness at acting. He never friend zone her at all ;-)

2 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Yes ahjamma, OYS unnie did that. I follow all her projects but it was very interesting of how she friend zone her co-stars but suddenly call mr Lee Charming friend ;-) 

And if you notice Mr Lee also did the same, friend zone his co-stars except OYS unnie, instead he call her confortable, cool partner, and point out oys’s strong point as naturalness at acting. He never friend zone her at all ;-)

Those of us and me who still can't believe it must think both LSG and OYS are being rude to the other people they might be dating...Having the most kiss scenes than other dramas the later ones getting W.I.L.D. (to the point that knetz and youtube viewers comment "Is something REAL going on between these two?/Those kisses are so REAL/Their feelings feel so REAL), then both LSG & OYS choosing a kiss scene as favorite scene and LSG even choosing this 3 times. Even the MCs of his various fanmeets accused LSG of enjoying for REAL kissing her LOL. (the 1st ones implied it while the 3rd MC that accused this even asked it directly so LSG had to be a "I'm just good actor" liar lol.)They had trouble believing he was just acting.....beside all of this BOTH refuse to friendzone each other. If 503 is NOT together and with others instead then they're the most rudest boyfriends/girlfriends ever.

....maybe it's time to shake away our denials for good. Neither LSG and OYS are rude people. Nation's son-in-law who kept making coffee for everyone on the Hwayugi set, thought about MITH crews wellbeing before deciding to go all the way to visit his gradma, and the girl whose costars all say she's so comfortable and considerate. Even the women she works with can be accused of girl-crushing on her ha ha :sweatingbullets:, simply because not only her looks but even more her pure and kind heart.

.....I'm starting to fully snap out of irrational delusion and accept the 503 REALITY now. :blush:

I'm sure we can find many more evidences/instances of LSG and OYS being the very opposite of rude. Didn't we also just talk about them gifting the MITH editors some gifts when the editors keep working hard to edit out 503 phone activities on the show? :tounge_wink:

Fellow shippers want to help me out here and remind us all of more of how farthest from rude these two both are? ;) :

1 hour ago, estrellita1122 said:

And if you notice Mr Lee also did the same, friend zone his co-stars except OYS unnie, instead he call her confortable, cool partner, and point out oys’s strong point as naturalness at acting. He never friend zone her at all ;-)

Yup ~

Ohvely is not the girly girly type lol. She is known to be a tomboyish and is close with all her her male co stars like brothers.  She is never shy with any of them too hence we see the very different side of her since Hwayugi :lol:

Like her being super shy , suddenly wearing branded stuffs esp watches, etc. she wasn’ into that kind of stuffs before like you know she described herself as a simple person. 

C5F9F412-844B-4308-AC50-F75578D6671B_zps

cr to. Thanks ^^

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Yup ~

Ohvely is not the girly girly type lol. She is known to be a tomboyish and is close with all her her male co stars like brothers.  She is never shy with any of them too hence we see the very different side of her since Hwayugi :lol:

Like her being super shy , suddenly wearing branded stuffs esp watches, etc. she wasn’ into that kind of stuffs before like you know she described herself as a simple person. 

Spoiler

:sweatingbullets: The interview that can be renamed "How to be the 3rd wheel 101"

cr to. Thanks ^^

Poor CSW :sweatingbullets:

The lovers kept freezing him out lol.

Someone needed to call his wife to sit next to him in that moment and make it a double date. 

I feel so lonely for him looking at that above GIF  :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

4 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Lovely aren’t they?

Thanks for explaining more to ahjumma.

This is some of ahjumma obersvations.

1. I read some pages back then even before the truth becomes even more surreal about LSG being asked what was his favourite part from Hwayugi  and he said it was the kissing scenes. 

If he already has a gf he won’t be saying that (unless he is talking about his own girlfriend :))

2. The drama actually emphasized a lot on him and Cha Seung Won but all his favorite scenes only involves OYs with personal reasoning like : it was shoot in Christmas eve, it was the first time my character sees her seriously, the first time we confess our true feelings, etc.

Even in his fm, he keep on pointing out about his lips got stained by OYS,  he feels like there should be more kisses , etc. 

3. Ahjumma doesn’t  know how long the time period  from being engaged  to real wedding but in my country it usually takes 1 yeat at most.

OYS been wearing the diamond ring since April on her right hand and moved it to her left hand finger in  ‘mysterious Japan’ along with the flower bouquet.

I guess it’s really official since then

4. Both wearing couple Cartier watches for man and woman. OYS is wearing the cartier bracelet and @estrellita1122 about the stone necklace. 

Ahjumma looked it up  but correct me if i’m wrong.

It’s a stone necklace from Taiwan  available at a  duty free shop in Taoyuan Airport.

2FEA82B8-E409-4950-840A-11708CE2FF5E_zps

CDB41807-AFA1-412F-93C2-3F8297C56D9E_zps

For the watches. Is LSG  wearing the female tank Cartier while OYS is wearing the male one?sweet

7F8D3556-A7DE-4415-8F0F-FD94BBAEF12D_zps

5. I don’ think this needs to be explained further.

JtKnlSk.jpg

iUpAsEs.jpg

Ahjumma being too chatty again. 

Can’t  believe that at this age ahjumma is still doing this ,lol ;-)

46 minutes ago, intrariver said:

@cutestrobery ahjumma did you say Taiwan? :scream:

I recall LSG had a fanmeet in Taiwan...Hmmm ahjumma did you look up when did our girl here start wearing this necklace?

...don't tell me, after his Taiwan fanmeet? :scream:

Ahjumma may be wrong but it looks like it.  I saw that brand in Taiwan airport

Actually saw the date of oys first showing the stone necklace le was  the day right after his fan meeting (?)

ZKWFsh9.jpg

But take this with a grain of salt. I just point it our  because that neckace is a Taiwan brand and the stone have meaning. Ahjumma don’t want to make things up just for the sake of being delusional.

will try to look for more and confirm 

36 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Actually saw the date of oys first showing the stone necklace le was  the day right after his fan meeting (?)

But take this with a grain of salt. I just point it our  because that neckace is a Taiwan brand and the stone have meaning. Ahjumma don’t want to make things up just for the sake of being delusional.

That's a good catch. :D

1 hour ago, cutestrobery said:

Ajumma is so detail about everything. Are you an FBI agent, ajumma? :lol: 

13 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Ajumma is so detail about everything. Are you an FBI agent, ajumma? :lol: 

Right?? We have an FBI ahjumma here :P

i love the  stone necklace . As Ohvely hardcore fan I always follow Her fashion n and try to buy whatever she wears but lately it has been hard..

cartier watch, Diamond watch, bling bling bling bling... sigh...

i should just follow her steps buying diffusers and send them to my bf office. I can at least afford that :P

ooops

6 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma, you're AMAZING!!!  May I ask what is the meaning behind that stone necklace? 

9 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma you are not wrong on this. That stone necklace she started to show it off after his FM on Taiwan. She even posted  a picture with her necklace and a date imprinted 

F2B2D77A-4FBE-4032-8923-4BC9EB83CD1A_zps

was this an anniversary gift ? Mmm... 

9 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Way to show of naturally a gift 

Oh yeah~ I think the stone one is this one which she has been showing off along with the bling bling on her finger .

How cute is she to mark the special date on the phtoto :wub:

13 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Way to show of naturally a gift 

3CEC05D8-6E29-416F-96CA-0ACB97BB1280_zps

Oh nice way to show that she is wearig it. 

OYS  is a Minigold endorser right? But why does she keep wearing things that aren’t from that brand lately? I saw her wearing their brands at first but since LSG she seems to wear things that are from him(?).

From this stone necklace,  diamond ring, Cartier watch, etc. 

This is just based on ahjumma observations ;-)

One morr question, why did she particularly mark this date?

i see OBC always marks the 28th too. 

Guys I come with A-M-A-Z-I-N-G proof of 503 dating!:

Phone activity the most vital piece of evidence. This proves our couple is engaged, not that any shiny shiny bling bling is any more actual proof or anything *cough cough*....

I'm going to just ignore the RingPosts by Ohvely  because it hurts my heart too much...auch the concreteness is too much for my fragile glass :heart:!  

EDIT:

AGAIN!

When away from Charming Friend suddenly must be on her phone alot...

Archived