[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, intrariver said:

OYS must've chuckled in embarrasment when she saw SAR say that in this MITH episode.

1523077546930.gif

imageproxy_10_1.gif

After all, she's the one experiencing 1st hand his "expert-level" self-control skills.

*TAKE NOTE,

ExperiencING, present tense and not just past :scream::phew:

Makes me wonder if SAR too has seen Hwayugi and replayed the kiss scenes over and over and overrrr, since she knows about his self-control "skills" :sweatingbullets::P

Hand_Caressing_ASANYEO.gif

Even during scene with Asanyeo.

...nothing says better "I hate you psycho who took away my love" than stroking her hand lovingly...  :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Sheeesh LSG such Self-control skills. Can't even control himself during filming, so that the scene ends up making no sense. :sweatingbullets:

"I never do anything to suppress myself, I always do what I want to do (laugh)." -Lee Seung Gi

He says he doesn't suppress himself. :scream::blush: Muahahhahaahihihihihihihiiii

1523903088994.jpg

I guess this must be his default expression then when going home to someone each night... :scream::sweatingbullets:

Yeah. The Mr. Show off and the Mr.Wishy washy. A man who doesn't give up on everything.

That's why he is so obvious because he doesn't have self control skills. 

SAR is a psychologist?? , so I think she knows and observe LSG well. (LSG is the doppleganger of SARs husband) :D

14 hours ago, hj04 said:

Yeah. The Mr. Show off and the Mr.Wishy washy. A man who doesn't give up on everything.

That's why he is so obvious because he doesn't have self control skills. 

SAR is a psychologist?? , so I think she knows and observe LSG well. (LSG is the doppleganger of SARs husband) :D

Mr. and Mrs Obvious are just straightforward with their actions and what they said . 

No need to go round and round to  Planet Mars just  to connect any possible tiny dots , lol ;-)

while I’m on translating mood.....

I will translate Ohvely   Hwayugi , CITT movie and Birthday interviews bits by bits :P

FB0CC0BC-9DD2-487C-94C5-243BF11DAEBE_zps

Spoiler

I think I saw this  part  been translated by OBC(?) before but here it is

Q:  Have you ever imagined a romantic love story with a perfect man like Yoojung Sunbae from the webtoon in real life?

A: “ I don’t expect a romantic love with  a perfect man. I think that kind of man is not that cool.

I like a man who can be careless  at times ( be a black hole) and show his weakness too. I feel that I can love that person more deeply.

I don’t like character like Baek In Ho either. He is someone whose actions  are faster than thinking .. too emotional.

A man who can show his true emotion. If he is angry then he should just be honest As long as he is by my side, understand me , that is the best” 

merong :P

51 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I like a man who can be careless  at times

Careless?

Like the man who suddenly decided to run down a hill trying to beat a machine despite how tired he already was from the workout sessions before? 

Or the man pushing her into his careless world of red hot exploration :sweatingbullets::P :

1523077546930.gif

:ph34r:Funny how she now says "I like a man who..." , I recall a past interview where she said "I tend to like men who..." in way more speculative terms. 

If he is angry then he should just be honest As long as he is by my side, understand me, that is the best” 

This part is just too sweet. She is basically saying it's okay to be mad and be yourself/I won't hate you over your weaknesses/it's okay to fight sometimes, and even be mad because you understand me anyway, just please stay by my side I'll accept you flaws and all :wub:

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

Mr. and Mrs Obvious are just straightforward with their actions and what they said . 

No need to go round and round to  Planet Mars just  to connect any possible tiny dots , lol ;-)

while I’m on translating mood.....

I will translate Ohvely   Hwayugi , CITT movie and Birthday interviews bits by bits :P

FB0CC0BC-9DD2-487C-94C5-243BF11DAEBE_zps

Hide contents

I think I saw this  part  been translated by OBC(?) before but here it is

Q:  Have you ever imagined a romantic love story with a perfect man like Yoojung Sunbae from the webtoon in real life?

A: “ I don’t expect a romantic love with  a perfect man. I think that kind of man is not that cool.

I like a man who can be careless  at times ( be a black hole) and show his weakness too. I feel that I can love that person more deeply.

I don’t like character like Baek In Ho either. He is someone whose actions  are faster than thinking .. too emotional.

A man who can show his true emotion. If he is angry then he should just be honest As long as he is by my side, understand me , that is the best” 

merong :P

And that is our charming friend :kiss_wink: someone who's actions are faster than thinking. Can show his true emotion :lol::D

For some reason I love that photo....It shows he is human..The look of “where’s my suitcase? Oh no! Don’t tell me that they misplaced it?!” After a looong flight...Sympathetic and  :lol: all rolled into one...

1 hour ago, cikbie572 said:

Her caption what are you going to do.. did she means what she's going to do since her bf out of Korea for a month.. B)

Actually, it means "What is the difference?" She meant between the two pics- I think it's a riddle for LSG. And the difference I noticed is that the book title is visible on the second photo and reads "Happy Times" and the author is "Lee"- a message for him? ^_^

1 hour ago, sysupporter said:

Actually, it means "What is the difference?" She meant between the two pics- I think it's a riddle for LSG. And the difference I noticed is that the book title is visible on the second photo and reads "Happy Times" and the author is "Lee"- a message for him? ^_^

She is a fan of  mystery solving thing haha :lol:

that’s the kind of game she loves doing with her fans too so I’m not surprised 

Anyway since i’m an absolute unnie fangirl now I need to read that book and buy that ASH shoes  Maybe I will get some enlightenment and remember my Happy Times too :P

36 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

Good observation lol 

@sysupporter oh no! blame it on google translation.. it's very misleading.. haha

1 hour ago, sysupporter said:

does that means her happy times when she is with someone name "Lee"? :ph34r:

46 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

@sysupporter oh no! blame it on google translation.. it's very misleading.. haha

does that means her happy times when she is with someone name "Lee"? :ph34r:

It’s a book about a woman who remembers her happy and beautiful moments ;-)

Spoiler

Ahjumma is just kidding but no other book with other author other than ‘Lee’ to  take picture of :lol:?

On 10/2/2018 at 8:16 PM, haymochi said:

Now you might be right :P

Reveal hidden contents

rjGyj8s.jpg

They're both wearing sneaker of the same brand, aww.. It's so damn cute!! :love:  stay HAPPY forever Mr&Mrs. Obvious... kekeke:D:sweatingbullets:

:heart::ph34r:

:scream: So suddenly just had this thought: 

Photo_Grid_1538656061152.jpg

Why reset it to 500?

Ohvely deleted 30 pics before suddenly.

...Don't tell me it's because!!!

...Is she planning to upload something interesting as the 503rd post??!!? :ph34r:

Last time it was the 530thpost  Ring + Bear (Boyfriend) + Loveletter + Flowerbouquet

:ph34r:....soon as the 503rd post well get ___????

I'm getting excited here!!  :scream::blush:

25 minutes ago, intrariver said:

:scream: So suddenly just had this thought: 

Why reset it to 500?

Ohvely deleted 30 pics before suddenly.

...Don't tell me it's because!!!

...Is she planning to upload something interesting as the 503rd post??!!? :ph34r:

Last time it was the 530thpost  Ring + Bear (Boyfriend) + Loveletter + Flowerbouquet

:ph34r:....soon as the 503rd post well get ___????

I'm getting excited here!!  :scream::blush:

Let us see ,lol ;-)

looks like someone is not sleeping again last night. Ahjumma has turned into stalker mode and saw her deleting pictures until wee hours Korea time last night. It always happens when  certain Bear  is away. 

Honey  bear just updated the next day  too :star:

25 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Let us see ,lol ;-)

looks like someone is not sleeping again last night. Ahjumma has turned into stalker mode and saw her deleting pictures until wee hours Korea time last night. It always happens when  certain Bear  is away. 

Honey  bear just updated the next day  too :star:

The couple that likes to play detective games with us fans....

:ph34r: Someone witnessed Ohvely was still up deleting pics at 4 am Korean time last night. 

image_1538658247775.png

We have a witness :P ...or several

....next part of the detective game initiated by uri couple:

:ph34r: You guys guess what I'm implying !:yum:

V__t__n__m__2.0 !

Archived