Quantcast
Jump to content
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

I can't believe this!! 

Even the shoes sponsor are on our side.. -_-:P

Real.. I mean True Love triumphs all , lol;-)

Is this just another coincidence?

  • Like 1
  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Real.. I mean True Love triumphs all , lol;-)

Is this just another coincidence?

 

It's not coincidence anymore. It's destiny. Destiny.

 -_--_-

  • Like 3
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of LSG interviews(sorry if there are mistakes, Millions of Airens will def give better translations haha)

9828AFBF-E15F-4669-A3CD-72F01B240C9A_zps

 

Spoiler

Q: <Brilliant Legacy>, <Gu Family Book>,etc . You have filmed 6-7 dramas and movies. 

How do you evaluate Lee seunggi as an actor?

A:” My favourite actor is Leonardo de Caprio. His facial expressions are very good. On the contrary, although Gary Oldman facial expression is not very rich but his action flows really well like baton.

My voice and shape are just right but sometimes I can’t really understand the character heart really well so the acting can be unsuitable, just a very straightforward acting. I recently watched an American drama ‘Designated Survivors’. I was very interesting how the person who has nothing has become the leader. I was inspired by it”

 

Q:The person you respect the most?

A: “My dear Mum and Dad. There are plenty of  ideas, representatives come to mind, and teacher Lee Sun Hee  who sacrificed a lot of things to be the representative in her field.

 

Q: You are bursting with lucks.Have you ever deviated from the right track?

A: “Is is necessary to deviate from the right track? I never do anything to suppress myself, I always do what I want to do (laugh). 

 

Q: As man grows older  It also add to his attractiveness  .

Have actor Lee Seunggi imagined how he will be when he is 50 years old?

A:” At that time I should be the head of a family. I want to have 3 children and have friends who have always been with me all these time. Just like now working hard doing Crossfit, yoga,swimming ,etc for my work. I will also continue to reflect on myself as I do now (laughs). To be honest...I will reflect on myself, admit my mistakes and correct them. I will change so everyday will be better than the day before”

 

Q: Use some keywords to describe Lee Seunggi?

A:” Of course they are enthusiasm, hard work, and do the best. I like the first one, also I’m someone who has strong desires about winning and losing. Although it doesn’t mean that I have to win all the games but there are some

games that I definitely can’t lose. Just like the drama I’m filming right now

 

Q: “One last question. The dream you want to accomplish is?”

A: “Although this may sound strange, but I have no dreams. I have no dream too when I was young. To be able to continue on working like this is my goal. This is not a simple goal. You know?”

 

 

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, hj04 said:

LSG weakness is "Self Control Skills" :D

 

OYS must've chuckled in embarrasment when she saw SAR say that in this MITH episode.

1523077546930.gif

imageproxy_10_1.gif

 

After all, she's the one experiencing 1st hand his "expert-level" self-control skills.

 

*TAKE NOTE,

ExperiencING, present tense and not just past :scream::phew:

 

Makes me wonder if SAR too has seen Hwayugi and replayed the kiss scenes over and over and overrrr, since she knows about his self-control "skills" :sweatingbullets::P

 

 

Hand_Caressing_ASANYEO.gif

Even during scene with Asanyeo.

...nothing says better "I hate you psycho who took away my love" than stroking her hand lovingly...  :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Sheeesh LSG such Self-control skills. Can't even control himself during filming, so that the scene ends up making no sense. :sweatingbullets:

 

 "I never do anything to suppress myself, I always do what I want to do (laugh)." -Lee Seung Gi

He says he doesn't suppress himself. :scream::blush: Muahahhahaahihihihihihihiiii

1523903088994.jpg

 

I guess this must be his default expression then when going home to someone each night... :scream::sweatingbullets:

 

 

 

 

  • LOL 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, intrariver said:

 

OYS must've chuckled in embarrasment when she saw SAR say that in this MITH episode.

1523077546930.gif

imageproxy_10_1.gif

 

After all, she's the one experiencing 1st hand his "expert-level" self-control skills.

 

*TAKE NOTE,

ExperiencING, present tense and not just past :scream::phew:

 

Makes me wonder if SAR too has seen Hwayugi and replayed the kiss scenes over and over and overrrr, since she knows about his self-control "skills" :sweatingbullets::P

 

 

Hand_Caressing_ASANYEO.gif

Even during scene with Asanyeo.

...nothing says better "I hate you psycho who took away my love" than stroking her hand lovingly...  :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Sheeesh LSG such Self-control skills. Can't even control himself during filming, so that the scene ends up making no sense. :sweatingbullets:

 

 "I never do anything to suppress myself, I always do what I want to do (laugh)." -Lee Seung Gi

He says he doesn't suppress himself. :scream::blush: Muahahhahaahihihihihihihiiii

1523903088994.jpg

 

I guess this must be his default expression then when going home to someone each night... :scream::sweatingbullets:

 

 

 

 

Yeah. The Mr. Show off and the Mr.Wishy washy. A man who doesn't give up on everything.

That's why he is so obvious because he doesn't have self control skills. 

SAR is a psychologist?? , so I think she knows and observe LSG well. (LSG is the doppleganger of SARs husband) :D

  • LOL 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, hj04 said:

Yeah. The Mr. Show off and the Mr.Wishy washy. A man who doesn't give up on everything.

That's why he is so obvious because he doesn't have self control skills. 

SAR is a psychologist?? , so I think she knows and observe LSG well. (LSG is the doppleganger of SARs husband) :D

Mr. and Mrs Obvious are just straightforward with their actions and what they said . 

No need to go round and round to  Planet Mars just  to connect any possible tiny dots , lol ;-)

 

while I’m on translating mood.....

 I will translate Ohvely   Hwayugi , CITT movie and Birthday interviews bits by bits :P

 

FB0CC0BC-9DD2-487C-94C5-243BF11DAEBE_zps

Spoiler

I think I saw this  part  been translated by OBC(?) before but here it is

 

Q:  Have you ever imagined a romantic love story with a perfect man like Yoojung Sunbae from the webtoon in real life?

 

A: “ I don’t expect a romantic love with  a perfect man. I think that kind of man is not that cool.

I like a man who can be careless  at times ( be a black hole) and show his weakness too. I feel that I can love that person more deeply.

I don’t like character like Baek In Ho either. He is someone whose actions  are faster than thinking .. too emotional.

 

A man who can show his true emotion. If he is angry then he should just be honest As long as he is by my side, understand me , that is the best” 

 

merong :P

 

 

 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I like a man who can be careless  at times

 

Careless?

Like the man who suddenly decided to run down a hill trying to beat a machine despite how tired he already was from the workout sessions before? 

 

Or the man pushing her into his careless world of red hot exploration :sweatingbullets::P :

1523077546930.gif

 

 

 

:ph34r:Funny how she now says "I like a man who..." , I recall a past interview where she said "I tend to like men who..." in way more speculative terms. 

 

If he is angry then he should just be honest As long as he is by my side, understand me, that is the best” 

 

This part is just too sweet. She is basically saying it's okay to be mad and be yourself/I won't hate you over your weaknesses/it's okay to fight sometimes, and even be mad because you understand me anyway, just please stay by my side I'll accept you flaws and all :wub:

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 12
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, haymochi said:

Mr. and Mrs Obvious are just straightforward with their actions and what they said . 

No need to go round and round to  Planet Mars just  to connect any possible tiny dots , lol ;-)

 

while I’m on translating mood.....

 I will translate Ohvely   Hwayugi , CITT movie and Birthday interviews bits by bits :P

 

FB0CC0BC-9DD2-487C-94C5-243BF11DAEBE_zps

  Hide contents

I think I saw this  part  been translated by OBC(?) before but here it is

 

Q:  Have you ever imagined a romantic love story with a perfect man like Yoojung Sunbae from the webtoon in real life?

 

A: “ I don’t expect a romantic love with  a perfect man. I think that kind of man is not that cool.

I like a man who can be careless  at times ( be a black hole) and show his weakness too. I feel that I can love that person more deeply.

I don’t like character like Baek In Ho either. He is someone whose actions  are faster than thinking .. too emotional.

A man who can show his true emotion. If he is angry then he should just be honest As long as he is by my side, understand me , that is the best” 

 

merong :P

 

 

 

And that is our charming friend :kiss_wink: someone who's actions are faster than thinking. Can show his true emotion :lol::D

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason I love that photo....It shows he is human..The look of “where’s my suitcase? Oh no! Don’t tell me that they misplaced it?!” After a looong flight...Sympathetic and  :lol: all rolled into one...

  • LOL 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her caption what are you going to do.. did she means what she's going to do since her bf out of Korea for a month.. B)

 

@smilegirl88 agree that she's been consistent with her posting... :D

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cikbie572 said:

Her caption what are you going to do.. did she means what she's going to do since her bf out of Korea for a month.. B)

Actually, it means "What is the difference?" She meant between the two pics- I think it's a riddle for LSG. And the difference I noticed is that the book title is visible on the second photo and reads "Happy Times" and the author is "Lee"- a message for him? ^_^

  • Like 4
  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...