[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

7 hours ago, hj04 said:

Exactly.. He doesn't have a girlfriend because he has a wife :tounge_xd:

Well of course, we cant expect him to say "yes, i have a gf!" like some of here said its not yet the right time.

Excited for the mith nxt episode, cha in pyo looks so cute around his wife. Im wondrin if charming friend is also like that around his coolest partner. :wub:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

This ahjumma is starting to get addicted to your “ :tounge_xd: “

I’m thinking why does it always have to be when LSG  have his fan meeting that OYS posts something? For example are her ring, her lips pictures, etc.

Moreover, the special one was always in Japan like the meaningful flower bouquet, monkey doll, ring moving to significant finger , and now even a pink heart picture  with diamond  ring emoji written.

Ahjumma thought they must have a pet name for each other. Wasn’t there a picture she posted the same day as LSG movie premiere day saying “Good day Honey”  (?)  Maybe it wasn’t “honey” but “bear” instead like “my cute cuddly bear “  :tounge_xd:

Hehehe.. Yes ahjumma because my :tounge_xd: is all about happiness. 

Their pet name is tiger & rabbit..

15 hours ago, intrariver said:

Well this tells me that

1- 503 has definitely met each other's families and quite quickly too seeing as he din't wait long to propose

2- Yes I remember reading somewhere that "Shotgun weddings" is even the NORM in Korea. Most couples don't wait wait long at all after proposal to get married.

We already knew that our couple here arent the usual koreans. (Or the usually careful K celebs. :sweatingbullets:)

Our couple is unusal then in the time engaged thingy too. They look to be doing the unusual long engagement (or at least long in Korean terms. We still dont know how long/short they plan to be engaged/until wedding. ). Also can't come out until right moment, propbably not until after Vagabond. They must be really happy Vagabond will now already air in march and not june.

-3 So they can invite everyone they just KNOW ABOUT and don't even actually know? :joy:

That guest list will be very long then.

And this mean CIP & SAR -503's future selves- can get an invite too. They even (somewhat) know them now. :P Will they invite all masters from MITH? They all qualify now even beyond just the "knowing about" status. :tounge_xd:

Yes they will invite the people they know especially their hwayugi friends :blush: 

But we have to wait a little bit..

7 hours ago, haymochi said:

. The staff 

Reveal hidden contents

Can someone tell me why atomy (hook) keep liking Ohvely  pics on Kokomi (oys staff ) ig?

why do their friends  follows each other after hwayugi? Esp Hino who suddenly follows our Ohvely ^_^

one more thing. Why did ohvely make up artist suddenly received a Hermes perfume from Ohvely right after Charming friend attended a Hermes event 

Maybe everything just a coincidence  :-)

.The Couple Items

Reveal hidden contents

Ohvely watch which transformed from Mickey mouse to a freaking Cartier :P

B80C2A52-E6DB-4438-B480-80F05597127C_zps

7F8D3556-A7DE-4415-8F0F-FD94BBAEF12D_zps

Cartier Couple  man and woman watches ?? Naaah it’s pure ‘coincidence’ :P

Another coincidence...

CFB92973-838E-43B2-A178-059230FE399F_zps

Another one (Ohvely really needs to tailor that pants badly)

300C0C0B-9FDA-4A96-AB16-CA1185473B9A_zps

This  Belt is 100% COINCIDENCE...

5EDB659D-ADDA-4D8B-A57F-2BADDEC4157B_zps

Merong :P

I can answer to all the  points  you  wrote but it’s still not the time yet 

HahahahahahihihihihihuhuhuhuhehehehohohO :naughty:

46 minutes ago, eireneyhuri said:

Charming friend will be having a livestreaming for hidden track :wub:

Some of his fans are worrying bcoz of his heavy workload. Ahem ahem! No worries, he always bring his 'probiotics' with him. :P

Our charming friend is working for their future. Don't worry he has a lot of vitamins. One of that is centrum.. Hehehe

For now he must work and work hard because after how many months he will be very busy with his wedding hahaha..

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

@annie1234 that’s what you call beautiful gifs , I can only make crappy ones so I’m stealing  all  of them for my personal collections  :P

thanks~ 

Aaah thank you. :kiss_wink:

I can't resist to make gifs from that video because OYS looks super beautiful in that video. :heart::heart: I was worried because the quality of the video wasn't that good. But, I'm glad you like it. :)

Okay so  someone 

1- Has a great sense of humor 

and

2- Is trying to hint something lol :

DID YOU SEE THAT?? 

TvN: Our actress from Hwayugi OYS is in a SECRET ROMANCE with LSG...So why not make a drama about a character named OYS/Oh Yeon Soo who is an actress who is in a SECRET ROMANCE . WHY NOT? :tounge_xd:

I've seen the OYS character name listed as in other places as Oh something else (but still with the same OYS initials!). 

So maybe it's MDL who made an error on purpose and is the one hinting lol.

MDL: TvN who hid the 503C BTS because they know they're in a Secret Romance, is now making a drama about an actress with the initials OYS who is in a Secret Romance??

...what a great oppoturnity to MAKE  A HINT to the still clueless outside world by writing the OYS initials as Oh Yeon Soo lol 

....Either way, SOMEONE is hinting about our couple :joy:

4 hours ago, intrariver said:

Okay so  someone 

1- Has a great sense of humor 

and

2- Is trying to hint something lol :

DID YOU SEE THAT?? 

TvN: Our actress from Hwayugi OYS is in a SECRET ROMANCE with LSG...So why not make a drama about a character named OYS/Oh Yeon Soo who is an actress who is in a SECRET ROMANCE . WHY NOT? :tounge_xd:

I've seen the OYS character name listed as in other places as Oh something else (but still with the same OYS initials!). 

So maybe it's MDL who made an error on purpose and is the one hinting lol.

MDL: TvN who hid the 503C BTS because they know they're in a Secret Romance, is now making a drama about an actress with the initials OYS who is in a Secret Romance??

...what a great oppoturnity to MAKE  A HINT to the still clueless outside world by writing the OYS initials as Oh Yeon Soo lol 

....Either way, SOMEONE is hinting about our couple :joy:

Im LOLing at this hahaha and the lead actor will be a LEE :joy:

7 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

OBC is backkkkk with the latest video for our OTP in Paris :wub:

Aaaw even the mysterious OBC is hinting about the ring :wub:

I’m still trying to figure out what that 27 she has been hinting for months about. Esp if that number appears on Charming friend shirt and the exact date coolest partner posted about cotton candy love love 

I always love it when charming friend has his fan meetings. Not only because he keeps showing off how much he gushes over and loves the kissing scene but there is always special moments between these 2. Like this:

Spoiler

His first fm. They posted similarly again .  The  firs time she showed off the shinny bling bling on her finger  even using the caption “bling bling”

92D844D3-FEB6-42F1-9F8A-89749186FEC9_zps

Now his Japan fm. I don’ think I need to say anymore about this.. 

3461826F-BC96-4879-A57D-3767BE907F8C_zps

Pics cr to: you know who ^^ 

Not important.. just A basic  summary of Charming friend shirts :P

Spoiler

Someone is so lost in love. The eyes are blind and cannot see the real lovers  :lol:

23EDDC72-FC2B-4297-AB29-EA32FFEA6D99_zps

33EFB92C-648E-490A-8D74-3DDFC189554E_zps

878F1983-B329-4A5C-8093-B30FD84B746B_zps

Cr to: thanks ^^

and they both are the cover page of October Issue magazines

Spoiler

Just sharing  a picture of two beautiful people

CC98379E-C0D1-46A3-87F9-36BF9405294F_zps

Cr to: thanks ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Archived