[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, intrariver said:

:wub: B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

Beside

1- Follows her usual pattern of updating her IG on LSG's fan meet date

like you mentioned, 2 other things can be observed from this IG post:

2- Her lips look extra thick & gorgeous here, it's as if she's teasing some Monkey who's currently away from her and her lips :phew:

3- She has that "I miss youuuuuuu so muuuuuuuuuch!" :tears:   facial expression she always has when LSG is far away

the result?

When FM is done....I predict Charming Friend will hurry back home to SouthKorea, doesnt help that his girl teasing him like this :sweatingbullets:

Must cure :kiss_wink: his vitamin deficiency :phew::relaxed:

Man... gonna be hard for him to be away from these sexy lips while filming in Morocco for a month!!! A whole month sigh

50 minutes ago, intrariver said:

49 minutes after Ohvely,

LSG updates :phew:

HIS EXPRESSION :lol:

...someone looks very happy to be going home to those thick LIPS soon 

:kiss_wink:

"Honey I'm comiiiing!!!" 

Who can blame him :relaxed:

Uh Oh.. He is coming. Hide those sexy lips of yours, OYS-ssi. :tounge_xd: 

12 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Once is more than enough . Do we need to see another flower bouquet this time? 

lol

Anyway found a very talented person making  her own version of Hwayugi episode 21. Very good editing skill 

Ahjumma now I know why LSG doesn't have pictures in his departures to Japan its because they will bombarded us with their IG updates.. You know OYS posted a BIG PINK HEART :tounge_xd: 

Japan is where the :heart: is

I think I should go to Japan so that I could meet my future husband and someone will gave me a ring and a bouquet of flowers and wear t-shirts with a big heart.. Oh Japan Japan. Will you marry me?:tounge_xd:

7 hours ago, annie1234 said:

:D:D:D

He is so good being ninja now. :D

and that OYS’s Nylon cover, she looks super pretty :heart::heart: i can’t wait for her interview and the rest of photoshoots. :heart:

LSG is expert on Ninja Moves :tounge_xd:

Omg i know she gonna do this on this day but she totally went all out . The pink heart, flower bouquet, love emojis, and ring :o

what happen to my unnie? :P

They are so daring .

Her 530th post is this one? My  unnie.. I salute you.. really...

2CB6D2CA-0809-4596-A4B6-6DFF73A5DF05_zps

Japan oh Japan...:heart:

F5443180-9EA0-4B6E-9ABE-0C4389DD0851_zps

4 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Omg i know she gonna do this on this day but she totally went all out . The pink heart, love emojis, and ring :o

what happen to my unnie? :P

They are so daring 

When you wanted to shout out to the whole world that Im in love with my husband. When you wanted to introduce your husband to the whole world and how much you love him but YOU CAN'T???? Its so hard meeeeen!!! Especially if LOVE is involved. Sometimes you can't control your feelings. LOVE is really powerful.. Since she Can't. The best thing she could do is...

"Let's do this in post way" if not, "I will do this in a caption way" :tounge_xd:

It’s Sunday morning I should be sleeping but I don’t even know what I’m writing right now...* too shocked* :ph34r:

especially looking at my Ig feed and they were posting  one after another within seconds 

Thanks for the recap. These 2 just keep surprising me.. brave so brave:P @intrariver

Photo_Grid_1537036358086.jpg

8 hours ago, kopikosong said:

our lovely ohvely kept her actual bling bling in a safe :lol::P

@haymochi crowy do you also collect emoji bling bling?

oops accidentally turned the page, anyone want to see something fun?

Crowy been deprived from bling bling too long and now she is just announcing and feeding it to me -_-

Archived