Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

Wow it seems the analysis are strong these days even without me. I'm always lurking but because of university I'm so tired that I can't think of analysis posts very much anymore (Thats a lie, I'm just lazy). 

28 January is my birthday so if it's OTP's anniversary then I'll be so happy. I think we can wait a few more months and we'll probably get a very vague bit sweet anniversary Instagram post from both of them. XP

Given how LSY teased OYS on her insta with her "What Unnie likes is me" and how CSW keeps telling LSG to get married, they've known from the very start that this couple is dating. 

Have there been any more posts on the 28th of other months that we should look into? Or with reference to the number 28. Ahh otp, always with the hint dropping for their perceptive shippers. (Were OTP in Japan on 28th of May? Could LSG have proposed then?) 

• Like 14

32 minutes ago, zyrnzz31 said:

Reveal hidden contents

They have the same pattern of shirt right??? :ph34r: 

That if I am right about the pattern of LSG hoodie.. :sweatingbullets:

Collage_Fotor.jpg

Thanks chingu! We all know who just came back from Paris recently too. Awww gift from his coolest partner!!! 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, zyrnzz31 said:

Reveal hidden contents

They have the same pattern of shirt right??? :ph34r: 

That if I am right about the pattern of LSG hoodie.. :sweatingbullets:

Collage_Fotor.jpg

You have hawk eyes there 

and another amazing  person have hawk eyes too

it’s not just the same pattern, it’s exactly the same :PB)

FAEEFE84-5021-4743-8A9F-C13D014FB8F3_zps

0E2B56A9-D4A5-4699-BE3B-25A0A26EB9C7_zps

and it’s for woman 

8F96E711-C220-4B47-A6B8-2526E8194C1E_zps

Cr to. Thanks again ^^

I’m so lonely.. lonely.. lonely.. lonely lonely ~Paris oh Paris 

merong:P

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Have there been any more posts on the 28th of other months that we should look into? Or with reference to the number 28. Ahh otp, always with the hint dropping for their perceptive shippers. (Were OTP in Japan on 28th of May? Could LSG have proposed then?) 

Spoiler

28th of May???

charming friend left mysteriously earlier to Japan :P

Followed by coolest partner flower bouquet and bling bling moving to left ring finger :phew:

I’m just talking here , don’t take this seriously, lol ;-)

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

7 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:
is this recent or today? Bling bling @haymochi lol. OYS is brave!!! In public at fan signing?!?!?

Is this recently? Is that the same ring? Wow.. 

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

Is this recently? Is that the same ring? Wow.. 

Per @sysupporter, the person that post this is a skin/make-up artist and OYS must've autographed one for her when at her store because the wording on the autograph mentions her name and thanks her for the make-up. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 9

51 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

Per @sysupporter, the person that post this is a skin/make-up artist and OYS must've autographed one for her when at her store because the wording on the autograph mentions her name and thanks her for the make-up. 

It must be recent then :D

So she still bravely wears her shiny bling bling on her left hand ring finger :wub:

Brave indeed

• Like 13

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

So she still bravely wears her shiny bling bling on her left hand ring finger :wub:

Brave indeed

Lol her agency do not let her posts pics with bling bling anymore since they try for a week or few weeks to control her Instagram. now since she is allowed to manage her own with not being obvious. Now OYS does the caption with diamond ring and then when she gets on paris she puts her diamond back when there is nothing official going on. Brave brave brave

07344D4D-2D87-41F7-848E-EF732FC6BA2B_zps

D5A260F0-C1D1-4C88-841D-8D2A9BC97F49_zps

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, estrellita1122 said:

Lol her agency do not let her posts pics with bling bling anymore since they try for a week or few weeks to control her Instagram and now since she is allowed so now she does the caption with diamond and then when she gets on paris she puts her diamond back when there is nothing official going on. Brave brave brave

Ahjumma is loving this 

so she bravely wears her ring and now wearing the same shirt.  Since he went to Japan with Hongki on 28 th of May. Where is OYS? I don’t want to assume anything but since it’s their  special day

He ninja-ed out in May surprising his fans and reporters who waited for him so this is nothing  ;-) :-)

OYS and the FT Island members seem to be really close too. They always post and like each other pic, lol ;-) 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma is loving this 

so she bravely wears her ring and now wearing the same shirt.  Since he went to Japan with Hongki on 28 th of May. Where is OYS? I don’t want to assume anything but since it’s their  special day

He ninja-ed out in May surprising his fans and reporters who waited for him so this is nothing  ;-) :-)

OYS and the FT Island members seem to be really close too. They always post and like each other pic, lol ;-) 

Maybe FT Island is helping them go on a 28/anniversary celebration Trip together? :ph34r:

Hmm Hmmm having fun being the helpers of our couple? :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

The shirt that oys wore, it is during hwayugi wrap up party right.. the day when LSG have busy schedule promoting his movie but still manage to rush back and join the wrap up and sit next to oys...

So.. they already a couple since then.. so sweeeetttt...

:P:P

• Like 11

1 hour ago, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma is loving this 

Ahjumma yes oys is very good friends with one of FT members and now she became close with Hongki too. 

Now after thinking and thinking i came to wonder why LSG ask his fans in one of his FMs to not follow him to the airport to see him leave. It was Taiwan FM? Or which one was it? I need to go to my noted files later after a rest since is late.  ;-) 9FEE58D3-157A-4782-81CD-AE0DCA5A8CDA_zps

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

So here's my theory about LSG's trip to see LHG's concert which was in Tokyo on 9/28. Our OTP did another Japanese trip for one of their anniversaries (9/28) and LSG attended the concert (alone or together with OYS) and returned to Korea with LHG to avoid being caught. And LHG is helping our couple by teasing him about being lonely on his post to throw any viewers off the trail.

It incorporates both the 28th day and a trip to Japan! I can hardly believe that LSG would go all the way to Japan to attend LHG's concert alone without her, especially since he'll be off to Morocco soon and they won't have much time together then and it's on one of their "anniversaries"! 

ctto

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

23 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

The shirt that oys wore, it is during hwayugi wrap up party right.. the day when LSG have busy schedule promoting his movie but still manage to rush back and join the wrap up and sit next to oys...

So.. they already a couple since then.. so sweeeetttt...

:P:P

Rumor has it that charming friend  has presscon , promotions, etc but he still came through the back door and sat beside her :tounge_wink:

23 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

Ahjumma yes oys is very good friends with one of FT members and now she became close with Hongki too. 

Now after thinking and thinking i came to wonder why LSG ask his fans in one of his FMs to not follow him to the airport to see him leave. It was Taiwan FM? Or which one was it? I need to go to my noted files later after a rest since is late.  ;-) 

Just answering you.

You mean in Taiwan when he asked his fans not to send him off at the airport? 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, haymochi said:

Brave indeed

I think it's recent because the make-up artist also posted her Nylon cover with this so she may have done the make-up for her Nylon photo shoot.

• Like 14

54 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

Now after thinking and thinking i came to wonder why LSG ask his fans in one of his FMs to not follow him to the airport to see him leave. It was Taiwan FM? Or which one was it? I need to go to my noted files later after a rest since is late.  ;-) 

I remember seeing OYS liked  one  partcular Hongki picture which has LSG on it.

Did he really ask his fans not to follow him to the airport? Hmm, that’s quite telling given his very friendly and polite personality. 

@sysupporter good theory there :) 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:
58 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

I remember seeing OYS liked  one  partcular Hongki picture which has LSG on it.

I remember that too. 

• Like 5