[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

1 hour ago, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma is loving this 

so she bravely wears her ring and now wearing the same shirt.  Since he went to Japan with Hongki on 28 th of May. Where is OYS? I don’t want to assume anything but since it’s their  special day

He ninja-ed out in May surprising his fans and reporters who waited for him so this is nothing  ;-) :-)

OYS and the FT Island members seem to be really close too. They always post and like each other pic, lol ;-) 

Maybe FT Island is helping them go on a 28/anniversary celebration Trip together? :ph34r:

Hmm Hmmm having fun being the helpers of our couple? :tounge_wink:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma is loving this 

so she bravely wears her ring and now wearing the same shirt.  Since he went to Japan with Hongki on 28 th of May. Where is OYS? I don’t want to assume anything but since it’s their  special day

He ninja-ed out in May surprising his fans and reporters who waited for him so this is nothing  ;-) :-)

OYS and the FT Island members seem to be really close too. They always post and like each other pic, lol ;-) 

Ahjumma yes oys is very good friends with one of FT members and now she became close with Hongki too. 

Now after thinking and thinking i came to wonder why LSG ask his fans in one of his FMs to not follow him to the airport to see him leave. It was Taiwan FM? Or which one was it? I need to go to my noted files later after a rest since is late.  ;-) 9FEE58D3-157A-4782-81CD-AE0DCA5A8CDA_zps

So here's my theory about LSG's trip to see LHG's concert which was in Tokyo on 9/28. Our OTP did another Japanese trip for one of their anniversaries (9/28) and LSG attended the concert (alone or together with OYS) and returned to Korea with LHG to avoid being caught. And LHG is helping our couple by teasing him about being lonely on his post to throw any viewers off the trail.

It incorporates both the 28th day and a trip to Japan! I can hardly believe that LSG would go all the way to Japan to attend LHG's concert alone without her, especially since he'll be off to Morocco soon and they won't have much time together then and it's on one of their "anniversaries"! 

ctto

23 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

The shirt that oys wore, it is during hwayugi wrap up party right.. the day when LSG have busy schedule promoting his movie but still manage to rush back and join the wrap up and sit next to oys...

So.. they already a couple since then.. so sweeeetttt...

:P:P

Rumor has it that charming friend  has presscon , promotions, etc but he still came through the back door and sat beside her :tounge_wink:

23 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

Ahjumma yes oys is very good friends with one of FT members and now she became close with Hongki too. 

Now after thinking and thinking i came to wonder why LSG ask his fans in one of his FMs to not follow him to the airport to see him leave. It was Taiwan FM? Or which one was it? I need to go to my noted files later after a rest since is late.  ;-) 

Just answering you.

You mean in Taiwan when he asked his fans not to send him off at the airport? 

4 hours ago, haymochi said:

It must be recent then :D

So she still bravely wears her shiny bling bling on her left hand ring finger :wub:

Brave indeed

I think it's recent because the make-up artist also posted her Nylon cover with this so she may have done the make-up for her Nylon photo shoot.

54 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

Now after thinking and thinking i came to wonder why LSG ask his fans in one of his FMs to not follow him to the airport to see him leave. It was Taiwan FM? Or which one was it? I need to go to my noted files later after a rest since is late.  ;-) 

I remember seeing OYS liked  one  partcular Hongki picture which has LSG on it.

Did he really ask his fans not to follow him to the airport? Hmm, that’s quite telling given his very friendly and polite personality. 

@sysupporter good theory there :) 

13 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

Per @sysupporter, the person that post this is a skin/make-up artist and OYS must've autographed one for her when at her store because the wording on the autograph mentions her name and thanks her for the make-up. 

Btw that person isn’t a make up artist. I think she is a staff of High Class Spa  Myrthen SPA Salon... Ohvely was signing her own poster with the bling bling on her finger

Not really sure if it’s very recent or not :P

8 hours ago, haymochi said:

Rumor has it that charming friend  has presscon , promotions, etc but he still came through the back door and sat beside her :tounge_wink:

Just answering you.

You mean in Taiwan when he asked his fans not to send him off at the airport? 

Yes that FM in Taiwan when he ask not to send him off. I came with a conclusion but is better for me to wait patiently until all surrenderings is covered and saved. Or maybe to tell my theory after they get married. ;-)

D5A260F0-C1D1-4C88-841D-8D2A9BC97F49_zps

DE94E20E-4D6E-4444-990B-3748EE902428_zps

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Btw that person isn’t a make up artist. I think she is a staff of High Class Spa  Myrthen SPA Salon... Ohvely was signing her own poster with the bling bling on her finger

Not really sure if it’s very recent or not :P

It says she's the Head of Myrthen and they do skincare for celebrities and OYS' autograph mentioned her by name and called her un-nee so they must be close and  she goes there often (although then I don't know why she's signing her poster now). I think it could still be recent if she posted it recently and with the Nylon cover.

박혜정원장미르테by혜정 대표원장
#미르테 대표원장 
#미르테by혜정 /스틸앤스톤/맥스클리닉스파바이미르테 
#연예인스킨케어 #청담피부관리 #청담신부관리 #피부관리문의 #피부관리잘하는곳 

So much for my Japan trip theory. :( Just found out that the MITH foursome did a trip to Japan this past week (they said not for the show but a personal trip?) and LSG stayed 1 day later to attend the FIT concert. I guess theoretically she still could've met up with him on 9/28 after the others left but not likely? Sorry- next time I should wait around to gather all the facts before theorizing.

Awww a bit disapppointed that your theory @sysupporter , didn't hold water.

:kiss_wink:

...HERE, let's comfort ourselves with this DELICIOUSNESS that LSG just said on the lastest MITH episode :ph34r: ! :

https://mobile.twitter.com/LSGfan/status/1046402489749307392

Screenshot_20180930_203657_Chrome.jpg

There. STRAIGHT FROM HIS MOUTH. He said it.  :scream:

HE WANTS TO CREATE A FAMILY.

No longer just asking about other people's marriages/kids/families, but now he directly says he wants his own:wub:

Those people who still think he's either single or not interested in a serious endgame/marriage type relationship are seriously kidding themselves. :sweatingbullets:

LSG being Mr. Straigthforward  :blush: 

Hide your hormones better boy!! :yum: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, intrariver said:

Awww a bit disapppointed that your theory @sysupporter , didn't hold water.

:kiss_wink:

...HERE, let's comfort ourselves with this DELICIOUSNESS that LSG just said on the lastest MITH episode :ph34r: ! :

Thanks- this is a very good point and comforting! He's learning from all these masters and personalizing it now- a good sign. :)

4 hours ago, intrariver said:

Those people who still think he's either single or not interested in a serious endgame/marriage type relationship are seriously kidding themselves. :sweatingbullets:

LSG being Mr. Straigthforward  

Yes, I hope people will stop think that all his curiousness about marriage/kids etc it’s just “for show” ;)

Nah it’s not, LSG proved it himself.

He wants to have his own family and it’s seems to be his true desire.

I mean man openly admitted that he wants to have a KIDS that he will love so much :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, sysupporter said:

It says she's the Head of Myrthen and they do skincare for celebrities and OYS' autograph mentioned her by name and called her un-nee so they must be close and  she goes there often (although then I don't know why she's signing her poster now). I think it could still be recent if she posted it recently and with the Nylon cover.

박혜정원장미르테by혜정 대표원장
#미르테 대표원장 
#미르테by혜정 /스틸앤스톤/맥스클리닉스파바이미르테 
#연예인스킨케어 #청담피부관리 #청담신부관리 #피부관리문의 #피부관리잘하는곳 

Thanks for clearing this up

yeah with the Nylon cover it might be really recent :wub:

@intrariver aaaw he said that? Not surprised but still it’s so cuteee...

Both of th have been going on about families and kids hahaha

On 9/19/2018 at 10:50 AM, haymochi said:

. The staff 

Hide contents

Can someone tell me why atomy (hook) keep liking Ohvely  pics on Kokomi (oys staff ) ig?

why do their friends  follows each other after hwayugi? Esp Hino who suddenly follows our Ohvely ^_^

one more thing. Why did ohvely make up artist suddenly received a Hermes perfume from Ohvely right after Charming friend attended a Hermes event 

Maybe everything just a coincidence  :-)

I feel so lame for quoting myself :P

but look who keep liking Ohvely pics through her staff heeheeee...

it’s no other than....

Spoiler

EE33A4F6-EBBD-4261-81D0-1F26BBB8AB9A_zps

08C8839D-EA8C-4442-BB15-8D2312F5E2F9_zps

They def know what they are doing

hahahihihuhuhehehoho :naughty:

Archived