Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

That IG caption of OYS with HEART, RING, A LOVE LETTER and BOUQUET of FLOWERS. Bring's back their engagement memories in Japan. :kiss_wink: 

She's totally brave to post it. (I know,I know,I know :D)

• Like 13

Omg i know she gonna do this on this day but she totally went all out . The pink heart, flower bouquet, love emojis, and ring :o

what happen to my unnie? :P

They are so daring .

Her 530th post is this one? My  unnie.. I salute you.. really...

2CB6D2CA-0809-4596-A4B6-6DFF73A5DF05_zps

Japan oh Japan...:heart:

F5443180-9EA0-4B6E-9ABE-0C4389DD0851_zps

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Omg i know she gonna do this on this day but she totally went all out . The pink heart, love emojis, and ring :o

what happen to my unnie? :P

They are so daring 

When you wanted to shout out to the whole world that Im in love with my husband. When you wanted to introduce your husband to the whole world and how much you love him but YOU CAN'T???? Its so hard meeeeen!!! Especially if LOVE is involved. Sometimes you can't control your feelings. LOVE is really powerful.. Since she Can't. The best thing she could do is...

"Let's do this in post way" if not, "I will do this in a caption way" :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

It’s Sunday morning I should be sleeping but I don’t even know what I’m writing right now...* too shocked* :ph34r:

especially looking at my Ig feed and they were posting  one after another within seconds 

Thanks for the recap. These 2 just keep surprising me.. brave so brave:P @intrariver

Photo_Grid_1537036358086.jpg

8 hours ago, kopikosong said:

our lovely ohvely kept her actual bling bling in a safe :lol::P

@haymochi crowy do you also collect emoji bling bling?

oops accidentally turned the page, anyone want to see something fun?

Crowy been deprived from bling bling too long and now she is just announcing and feeding it to me -_-

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, haymochi said:

It’s Sunday morning I should be sleeping but I don’t even know what I’m writing right now... :ph34r:

These 2 just keep surprising me.. brave so brave:P

Crowy been deprived from bling bling too long and now she is just announcing and feeding it to me -_-

Here Crowy let me feed you:

Photo_Grid_1537037337234.jpg

and nice observation about it being her 530th post!:

Indeed it be True :

530th_Post.jpg

530 is very close to 503....makes it even more daring, uri Ohvely! :scream:

Ring + 503

Lady Ohvely just announced that 503 is engaged :sweatingbullets:

EDIT:

Uri @haymochi isn't the only Crowy now. 

Ohvely's IG post(s!) have now many commenting about the shiny shiny bling bling emoji ! :scream:

• Like 12

51 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So this is what our daring couple did today. :sweatingbullets:

A RECAP for everyone who missed 

Me and numbers so I wondered if any of the numbers in her IG with the 4th floor sign meant anything. And it turns out 404 is a code for “love you forever” in Korean (since 4 in Korean is 사 just as in 사랑 (love) and 0=영 as in 영원히 (forever). The # is not in the IG itself but it captures the range so maybe it’s the reason she posted this IG as a message to him? My Korean lesson for the day. :)

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

Another recap :P :

Photo_Grid_1537045596984.jpg

Spoiler

Compare to her other posts and you'll see her lips usually aren't this empatized :sweatingbullets:

Screenshot_20180915_234238_Chrome.jpg

Only an approx. 2 hour flight huh?

So our lovebirds should be reuniting :kiss_wink: around about now. :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Me and numbers so I wondered if any of the numbers in her IG with the 4th floor sign meant anything. And it turns out 404 is a code for “love you forever” in Korean (since 4 in Korean is 사 just as in 사랑 (love) and 0=영 as in 영원히 (forever). The # is not in the IG itself but it captures the range so maybe it’s the reason she posted this IG as a message to him? My Korean lesson for the day. :)

I’m not surprised if this is true... oys is a detective/ crime/ thriller genre mania.

She spends her time reading detective novels. She loves  playing games and giving clues to her fans too...

gosh these 2 never failed to surprised me...:P

Today is totally  love explosion day

• Like 15

6 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Oo nice!

"I Love You forever, giver of my shiny shiny!" :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Oh my. Ohvely is sure a transparent when she's in love. This is why i soooo waiting for lsg fan meeting. Not for the fm itself but what are the things they going to give us. And we got a lot of them. Love. Love. Love. 

You guys are so good at analysis them. And based on the time frame lsg should be in SK now. Anyone spot him at the airport? He probably safe & sound in each other arms right now. 404. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

46 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

Oh my. Ohvely ia sure a transparent when she's in love. This is why i soooo waiting for lsg fan meeting. Not for the fm itself but what are the things they going to give us. And we got a lot of them. Love. Love. Love. 

You guys are so good at analysis them. And based on the time frame lsg should be in SK now. Anyone spot him at the airport? He probably safe & sound in each other arms right now. 404. :P

404  is often used  as   “404 logic not found” for some people but how come for our couple 404 is “love you forever” ?:P 

aaaaawwww Japan the city of love :wub:

• LOL 10

On 9/15/2018 at 3:52 AM, hj04 said:

There is no departure pictures again because there will be a second engagement hahaha 

:tounge_xd:

OH My GOSH

I can’t believe this might be true , LOL

the teenager side of ahjumma is so happy today:wub:

These two lovebirds 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

56 minutes ago, haymochi said:

404  is often used  as   “404 logic not found” for some people but how come for our couple 404 is “love you forever” ?:P 

aaaaawwww Japan the city of love :wub:

Yes. With these two logic is forever not found you know. You need to solve a puzzle. Play hide and seek. Being a detective. 

I love Japan. LSG should have more fan meeting in Japan.

:wub::wub:

• LOL 4

With that heart picture followed by all the emojis, and the 530th post, is that a hint that their wedding going to be 30th May?

3 hours ago, sysupporter said:

I also think the hotel numbers mean something though I’m no good at analysing numbers. 

• LOL 12