Quantcast
Jump to content
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

Per @sysupporter, the person that post this is a skin/make-up artist and OYS must've autographed one for her when at her store because the wording on the autograph mentions her name and thanks her for the make-up. 

Btw that person isn’t a make up artist. I think she is a staff of High Class Spa  Myrthen SPA Salon... Ohvely was signing her own poster with the bling bling on her finger

 

Not really sure if it’s very recent or not :P

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, haymochi said:

Rumor has it that charming friend  has presscon , promotions, etc but he still came through the back door and sat beside her :tounge_wink:

 

 Just answering you.

You mean in Taiwan when he asked his fans not to send him off at the airport? 

 

Yes that FM in Taiwan when he ask not to send him off. I came with a conclusion but is better for me to wait patiently until all surrenderings is covered and saved. Or maybe to tell my theory after they get married. ;-)

D5A260F0-C1D1-4C88-841D-8D2A9BC97F49_zps

 

 

DE94E20E-4D6E-4444-990B-3748EE902428_zps

  • Like 1
  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Btw that person isn’t a make up artist. I think she is a staff of High Class Spa  Myrthen SPA Salon... Ohvely was signing her own poster with the bling bling on her finger

 

Not really sure if it’s very recent or not :P

It says she's the Head of Myrthen and they do skincare for celebrities and OYS' autograph mentioned her by name and called her un-nee so they must be close and  she goes there often (although then I don't know why she's signing her poster now). I think it could still be recent if she posted it recently and with the Nylon cover.

 

박혜정원장미르테by혜정 대표원장
#미르테 대표원장 
#미르테by혜정 /스틸앤스톤/맥스클리닉스파바이미르테 
#연예인스킨케어 #청담피부관리 #청담신부관리 #피부관리문의 #피부관리잘하는곳 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So much for my Japan trip theory. :( Just found out that the MITH foursome did a trip to Japan this past week (they said not for the show but a personal trip?) and LSG stayed 1 day later to attend the FIT concert. I guess theoretically she still could've met up with him on 9/28 after the others left but not likely? Sorry- next time I should wait around to gather all the facts before theorizing.

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Awww a bit disapppointed that your theory @sysupporter , didn't hold water.

 

:kiss_wink:

...HERE, let's comfort ourselves with this DELICIOUSNESS that LSG just said on the lastest MITH episode :ph34r: ! :

https://mobile.twitter.com/LSGfan/status/1046402489749307392

Screenshot_20180930_203657_Chrome.jpg

 

There. STRAIGHT FROM HIS MOUTH. He said it.  :scream:

HE WANTS TO CREATE A FAMILY.

 No longer just asking about other people's marriages/kids/families, but now he directly says he wants his own:wub:

 

Those people who still think he's either single or not interested in a serious endgame/marriage type relationship are seriously kidding themselves. :sweatingbullets:

 

LSG being Mr. Straigthforward  :blush: 

Hide your hormones better boy!! :yum: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 11
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, intrariver said:

Awww a bit disapppointed that your theory @sysupporter , didn't hold water.

 

:kiss_wink:

...HERE, let's comfort ourselves with this DELICIOUSNESS that LSG just said on the lastest MITH episode :ph34r: ! :

Thanks- this is a very good point and comforting! He's learning from all these masters and personalizing it now- a good sign. :)

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now we have LSG that openly admits that he wants to create A HAPPY FAMILY. And we have OYS that is wearing her shiny thing openly on her right hand....and posting pics with monkey doll on her ig. 

Those two lovebirds are so obvious...  :w00t:

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, intrariver said:

 

Those people who still think he's either single or not interested in a serious endgame/marriage type relationship are seriously kidding themselves. :sweatingbullets:

 

LSG being Mr. Straigthforward  

Yes, I hope people will stop think that all his curiousness about marriage/kids etc it’s just “for show” ;)

Nah it’s not, LSG proved it himself.

He wants to have his own family and it’s seems to be his true desire.

I mean man openly admitted that he wants to have a KIDS that he will love so much :rolleyes:

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sysupporter said:

It says she's the Head of Myrthen and they do skincare for celebrities and OYS' autograph mentioned her by name and called her un-nee so they must be close and  she goes there often (although then I don't know why she's signing her poster now). I think it could still be recent if she posted it recently and with the Nylon cover.

 

박혜정원장미르테by혜정 대표원장
#미르테 대표원장 
#미르테by혜정 /스틸앤스톤/맥스클리닉스파바이미르테 
#연예인스킨케어 #청담피부관리 #청담신부관리 #피부관리문의 #피부관리잘하는곳 

Thanks for clearing this up

yeah with the Nylon cover it might be really recent :wub:

 

@intrariver aaaw he said that? Not surprised but still it’s so cuteee...

Both of th have been going on about families and kids hahaha

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2018 at 10:50 AM, haymochi said:

 

. The staff 

  Hide contents

Can someone tell me why atomy (hook) keep liking Ohvely  pics on Kokomi (oys staff ) ig?

why do their friends  follows each other after hwayugi? Esp Hino who suddenly follows our Ohvely ^_^

 

one more thing. Why did ohvely make up artist suddenly received a Hermes perfume from Ohvely right after Charming friend attended a Hermes event 

Maybe everything just a coincidence  :-)

 

 

 

 

I feel so lame for quoting myself :P

but look who keep liking Ohvely pics through her staff heeheeee...

it’s no other than....

 

Spoiler

EE33A4F6-EBBD-4261-81D0-1F26BBB8AB9A_zps

 

08C8839D-EA8C-4442-BB15-8D2312F5E2F9_zps

 

They def know what they are doing

hahahihihuhuhehehoho :naughty:

 

  • Like 10
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So ahjumma just watched MITH latest episode.  LSG is really obvious again with the marriage thing.

 

Like I said before an engagement ring to the real wedding usually takes like 1-1,5 years  so I hope it won’t be long before we can witness the big event.

 

The other other members talk about how happiness is home , changing the world, career path, etc but once again  only LSG himself talked about wanting to start a happy family :)

 

I’m so happy for these two. Everything is so obvious and I hope everything goes smoothly 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

The other other members talk about how happiness is home , changing the world, career path, etc but once again  only LSG himself talked about wanting to start a happy family :)

 

I’m so happy for these two. Everything is so obvious and I hope everything goes smoothly 

Paying for them to be happy :wub:

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Coffee lady @kopikosong

imageproxy.jpg
This pic is so ironic. The brave LSG appearing like a chicken as if he's scared to follow through on his shiny shiny desires. :sweatingbullets::joy:

LSG the Sanguine-Chlorelic man of Action.
As someone of the very opposite temperament I have to say I really admire LSG's natural tendency to take action quickly and not just talk about what he wants but to do it.

 

I have to confess.
I have this friend who started doubting LSG before. She told me over coffee that she doesn't believe LSG is ready for marriage.
So I showed her pics of bling bling.


 

Spoiler

 

imageproxy_2.jpg

 

 

imageproxy_1.jpg

 

Cr: Our Crowy in the forum 

 


And she answered me "OMG I've been a total delulu fool. Thinking LSG would be the type of person to irresponsibly just wish things and not follow through. Ahhahah LSG the Nation son-in-law known for his Responsible nature and I was being totally delusional thinking that if he has a girl he's not serious about it. Lol my wishful thinking completely fried my brain, sorry chinguyaaaa"

 

 

:blush:

 

 

 

Edit:

Oh it seems fate has a sense of humor.

Look at the adress of one of the bling bling images above I shared:

 

https://image.ibb.co/dtwDie/imageproxy_1.jpg

(When uploading images this sites generates a random adress for the image.)

It's like the image site just KNOWS how the image in question (bling bling) will kill my friend's hopeless delulu dreams. :yum:

 

Sorry this comment I've edited in makes very little sense with the all "KNOWING" Things without logic. I guess my friend's "logic" has contaminated on me lol. My friend is sitting right next to me right now, laughing and she says sorry :tears: about all of this :kiss_wink::tounge_wink:

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Just found out that the MITH foursome did a trip to Japan this past week (they said not for the show but a personal trip?) and LSG stayed 1 day later to attend the FIT concert.

 

Then, LHK-sshi, why you asked whether LSG is lonely??  He definitely not lonely if he just hang out with MITH brothers the day before..

 

*Delulu mode on* Maybe because LSG cannot celebrate his 28/anniversary with his cool partner :tounge_wink:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait to watch MITH with sub. LSG is always fun to watch and he kind of speak his mind. Don't forget in one of his fan meeting interview he mention that he can be himself in the MITH.. no wonder our OYS wear that bling bling so freely everywhere... well.. transparent enough I guess.. :rolleyes:

 

He must be more than ready to have his own family.. - a responsible and protective also.

 

I still remember the day that dating news spread all over the news.. OYS received a lot of attention & hate & many many negative comments. He draw and drag the attention of the knetz by following a Japanese girl insta.. he unfollow that girl exactly 2hours later. That incident become hot news immediately results to steamer down OYS news.. what a boyfriend.. :wub::wub:

 

 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cikbie572 said:

Can't wait to watch MITH with sub. LSG is always fun to watch and he kind of speak his mind. Don't forget in one of his fan meeting interview he mention that he can be himself in the MITH.. no wonder our OYS wear that bling bling so freely everywhere... well.. transparent enough I guess.. :rolleyes:

 

He must be more than ready to have his own family.. - a responsible and protective also.

 

I still remember the day that dating news spread all over the news.. OYS received a lot of attention & hate & many many negative comments. He draw and drag the attention of the knetz by following a Japanese girl insta.. he unfollow that girl exactly 2hours later. That incident become hot news immediately results to steamer down OYS news.. what a boyfriend.. :wub::wub:

 

 

 

 

:P That day was really funny. He had his first following

 

 

FBFE8987-2A04-44A0-BDC8-678248059E04_zps

Cr to: thanks ^^

  • LOL 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, haymochi said:

 

 

:P That day was really funny. He had his first following

 

 

 

Cr to: thanks ^^

 

That huge gap between ma wang and oh gong is what @iffahmm will call the halal gap right? Wait.... shouldn't the halal gap be between oh gong and samjang? Nevermind, oh gong and samjang have already done the haram stuff. BUT STILL! Leaning towards and looking only at the lady you just met not long ago and ignore the bruther you have known for years! (If I were I were him I'd do the same too) 

 

HEYY I SEE CHICKEN SEUNG GI !! @intrariver What a beautiful photo you've got there my friend. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kopikosong said:

 

That huge gap between ma wang and oh gong is what @iffahmm will call the halal gap right? Wait.... shouldn't the halal gap be between oh gong and samjang? Nevermind, oh gong and samjang have already done the haram stuff. BUT STILL! Leaning towards and looking only at the lady you just met not long ago and ignore the bruther you have known for years! (If I were I were him I'd do the same too) 

 

 

Looking at the lady you just met not log ago, like this? ;-)

onJYN6h.jpg

 

EdtKiBk.jpg

 

NtUJ3VP.jpg

 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Looking at the lady you just met not log ago, like this? ;-)

 

 

If gazing at someone is haram, they have sinned before anything has started.

 

But they are award winning actors and actresses, they are just faking a chemistry for ratings right??? Heard people insulting them for their acting anyway, so they must be showing real emotions???

 

Whatever float the boats. Interpret it in whatever way you want. (Inserts seung gi gazing at yeon seo photo)

  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...