Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

46 minutes ago, intrariver said:

@cutestrobery ahjumma did you say Taiwan? :scream:

I recall LSG had a fanmeet in Taiwan...Hmmm ahjumma did you look up when did our girl here start wearing this necklace?

...don't tell me, after his Taiwan fanmeet? :scream:

Ahjumma may be wrong but it looks like it.  I saw that brand in Taiwan airport

Actually saw the date of oys first showing the stone necklace le was  the day right after his fan meeting (?)

ZKWFsh9.jpg

But take this with a grain of salt. I just point it our  because that neckace is a Taiwan brand and the stone have meaning. Ahjumma don’t want to make things up just for the sake of being delusional.

will try to look for more and confirm 

• Like 19

36 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Actually saw the date of oys first showing the stone necklace le was  the day right after his fan meeting (?)

But take this with a grain of salt. I just point it our  because that neckace is a Taiwan brand and the stone have meaning. Ahjumma don’t want to make things up just for the sake of being delusional.

That's a good catch. :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, cutestrobery said:

Ajumma is so detail about everything. Are you an FBI agent, ajumma? :lol: 

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Ajumma is so detail about everything. Are you an FBI agent, ajumma? :lol: 

Right?? We have an FBI ahjumma here :P

i love the  stone necklace . As Ohvely hardcore fan I always follow Her fashion n and try to buy whatever she wears but lately it has been hard..

cartier watch, Diamond watch, bling bling bling bling... sigh...

i should just follow her steps buying diffusers and send them to my bf office. I can at least afford that :P

ooops

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

6 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma, you're AMAZING!!!  May I ask what is the meaning behind that stone necklace? 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma you are not wrong on this. That stone necklace she started to show it off after his FM on Taiwan. She even posted  a picture with her necklace and a date imprinted 

F2B2D77A-4FBE-4032-8923-4BC9EB83CD1A_zps

was this an anniversary gift ? Mmm... 

• Like 13

9 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Way to show of naturally a gift 

Oh yeah~ I think the stone one is this one which she has been showing off along with the bling bling on her finger .

How cute is she to mark the special date on the phtoto :wub:

• Like 9

13 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Way to show of naturally a gift 

3CEC05D8-6E29-416F-96CA-0ACB97BB1280_zps

Oh nice way to show that she is wearig it. 

OYS  is a Minigold endorser right? But why does she keep wearing things that aren’t from that brand lately? I saw her wearing their brands at first but since LSG she seems to wear things that are from him(?).

From this stone necklace,  diamond ring, Cartier watch, etc. 

This is just based on ahjumma observations ;-)

One morr question, why did she particularly mark this date?

i see OBC always marks the 28th too. 

• Like 9

Guys I come with A-M-A-Z-I-N-G proof of 503 dating!:

Phone activity the most vital piece of evidence. This proves our couple is engaged, not that any shiny shiny bling bling is any more actual proof or anything *cough cough*....

I'm going to just ignore the RingPosts by Ohvely  because it hurts my heart too much...auch the concreteness is too much for my fragile glass :heart:!  

EDIT:

AGAIN!

When away from Charming Friend suddenly must be on her phone alot...

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

@intrarivergood post but  Sorry for being a spoilsport here. Maybe  ahjumma  doesn’t  know much about youngsters these days but phone activities like staring at your phone don’t always mean  for each other only right?

Beside lovers, they also have families , friends, and work related matters don’t they? lol ;-)

Diamond Ring and Japan are another different case  :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

They both post a selfie on 28 January 2018. Could it be the date they confess their love? 

This pic have special date on it. Could it be their month-sary celebration.. on 28. haha

Pardon me. I'm so bad being a detective. Should give that job to our @cutestrobery ahjumma..

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

so now you can call me Detective Strobery B)

If that’s true then based on ahjumma observations, 28th of Jan they posted one after another and 28th of April is the date OYS  particularly marked on her only picture along with showing off the necklace and ring. 

Then is it  3 months? I’m just playing a guessing game here . Take it with a grain of salt

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

so now you can call me Detective Strobery B)

If that’s true then based on ahjumma observations, 28th of Jan they posted one after another and 28th of April is the date OYS  particularly marked on her only picture along with showing off the necklace and ring. 

Then is it  3 months? I’m just playing a guessing game here . Take it with a grain of salt

Ahjamma and @cikbie572 I also come with the same conclusion but like you guys said take it with a grain of salt. But OYS was up to something when she decided to use her Instagram and post something with a caption “have a good day (honey emoji)” since that post i was sure onnie is taken (she never in the past has done things like that) but i can me imagining things so if you feel that i am delusional then close your eyes and move on from my post and believe in what it is crossing your mind while reading my posts. ;-) ;-) ;-) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

28 definitely an important date to our 503 couple. OYS won't state that date so obviously without any means. We can play a guess game but the truth is still belongs to them.

28.. 27.. March..

:wub::wub:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

Ahjamma and @cikbie572 I also come with the same conclusion but like you guys said take it with a grain of salt. But OYS was up to something when she decided to use her Instagram and post something with a caption “have a good day (honey emoji)” since that post i was sure onnie is taken (she never in the past has done things like that) but i can me imagining things so if you feel that i am delusional then close your eyes and move on from my post and believe in what it is crossing your mind while reading my posts. ;-) ;-) ;-) 

@estrellita1122 @cikbie572 @cutestrobery

I think you guys are on point.

As her long time fan she has never been cryptic when posting her ig but since hwayugi when these two start posting one after another I already felt that there’s something. 

The “Good Day , Honey” on his movie premiere and “Did you call me” post at dawn when he was in Vietnam and then the 28th mark on that one picture:P

the “Babe” post when she came back from LA then the “pink heart” with diamond ring and flower bouquet emojis on the 15th of September... and so on

Too many but I have better thing to do rather than remembering each and every date but the 28th and 14th of March is something I remember clearly haha

1 minute ago, cikbie572 said:

28 definitely an important date to our 503 couple. OYS won't state that date so obviously without any means. We can play a guess game but the truth is still belongs to them.

28.. 27.. March..

:wub::wub:

Truth is still truth no matter how much you want to deny

just wait and see

merong :P

• Like 13

@haymochi I agree but i love how you name everything better then myself. Being oys old fan and seeing how she has turn during and after hwayugi is a huge hint that OYS is in love and that A monkey work hard following her around on set  ;-) love can make you do many things that you never expected to do. Btw if our conclusions are right about their anniversary date is 28 and about their post of January 28 2018 then that means they were a couple during the drama plus no wonder why he was complimenting OYS on the award ceremony “you look even prettier then when filming “ he was working hard hard hard ;-) 

A1CA7F3E-FABD-4780-8F3D-826EA0951637_zps

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

Oo I can just feel you guys being right.

Stamping that date on the photo, hmmm looking through her other pics she doesn't do that. Suddenly she stamps a date like it's this huge deal. Looks very very much like a meaningful date for our couple.

Dating even BEFORE Hwayugi ends? Hahahha can we call them #ImpatientCouple now? Or

#ImpatientToBeACouple or even

#WayTooImpatientToBeACouple

-Couple ? :sweatingbullets:

I recall that other couples who turned real after working together, well turned real AFTER working together! ...not yet DURING ha ha :joy:   :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Speaking of Dates..

So after they started dating suddenly instagram turned into a place of laaaaav hintage.:

2018  March 5th/6th:

Hwayugi ends and our loverbirds show off very LOVE -GLOWING pics of happiness:

Don't be shaken by the 1 day posting difference, I still recall that in reality it was much much shorter than 1 day after Ohvely that CharmingFriend decided to copy his Ohvely's post ha ha ( time of day only distorts it but in reality they posted on same day)

2018  March 10th:

The 1st week after Hwayugi has ended on the VERY DAY Hwayugi would normally be airing, except now has ended, our not-subtle-at-all Ohvely posts:

Caption by OYS: "What I like..."

+ with green in the pic. (And our couple's trademarked signature Pink too ha ha)

Reminiscient of the SOG&JSM cinema scene of "I brought you what you like...Icecream, green..and ME"

....even some people comment there about it/suspect she's hinting at 503 ha ha

and funny how OYS lil sis LeeSeYoung decides to comment "What Unnie likes is me" ....it's like LSY has realized how too obvious her unnie is being so decides to help the lovers out and covering that the post is about her. 

But LSY, I don't recall there being a "Samjang likes green and Asanyeo/Zombiegirl" scene? :P

2018  March 14th, aka. Korean Valentines Day Part 2/ WHITE DAY:

So our Ohvely posts a blue sky CF on WhiteDay and shortly after this our CharmingFriend LSG posts a blue sky pic too!!

LSG, What you doing ?? Copying our unnie's post AGAIN :sweatingbullets:...And once again, SHORTLY AFTER .

And on that SAME DAY of WhiteDay Ohvely receives a CottonCandy image_1537101416258.pngFlowerBouquet....sent by a Monkey according to the florist....

image_1537101152291.png

and then..

2018  March 20th:

She decides to be brave and thank the image_1538207381616.png for his brave act of flowerly love and so she posts:

Caption by OYS: "Thank you!"

I recall celebs don't make any thank you posts about FanGifts to avoid making other fans jealous.

...But it's okay:thumbsup: this one time, since this oneimage_1537101416258.png is sent by her number one fan and owner of her heart/and she the recipient of the FanGift being the the owner of his :heart: too.

....and later:

2018   July 9th:

She posts about Hugging HER image_1538207381616.png

Monkey in Japan image_1534751209206.pngthe place of Laaaav..

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

14 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

@intrarivergood post but  Sorry for being a spoilsport here. Maybe  ahjumma  doesn’t  know much about youngsters these days but phone activities like staring at your phone don’t always mean  for each other only right?

Beside lovers, they also have families , friends, and work related matters don’t they? lol ;-)

Diamond Ring and Japan are another different case  :)

I’m going to have to agree with ahjumma here (feel so bad for me to call you ahjumma because I’m definitely more ahjumma than you). @intrariver you are so off the mark this time. Puleeease, on top  of messaging, she could be reading some news, checking out social media, checking her calendar etc. The list can be so Long!!!

Don’t take it the wrong way, but you’re so so so off this time. I know you can do better. :skull:

• LOL 7

ctto

LHK ig update with LSG.. I love his caption.. It kinda have teasing vibes..

Are you really lonely, charming friend?? :P

Spoiler

They have the same pattern of shirt right??? :ph34r: 

That if I am right about the pattern of LSG hoodie.. :sweatingbullets:

Collage_Fotor.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 7