Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

@intrarivergood post but  Sorry for being a spoilsport here. Maybe  ahjumma  doesn’t  know much about youngsters these days but phone activities like staring at your phone don’t always mean  for each other only right?

Beside lovers, they also have families , friends, and work related matters don’t they? lol ;-)

Diamond Ring and Japan are another different case  :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaked BTS Footage of Episode 19 Before Backhug!!     

Guys, if some of you feel cheated and fooled, it's OK to feel that and to leave the ship. Just don't force your decision on others in the ship. And please don't force your hope on the actors involved.

Signs when you like someone.   1. SHE/HE SMILES AND LAUGHS AROUND YOU—A LOT This may seem simple, but if a girl/guy likes you, being around you is likely to put her/his in a good mood. If she’s/h

so now you can call me Detective Strobery B)

If that’s true then based on ahjumma observations, 28th of Jan they posted one after another and 28th of April is the date OYS  particularly marked on her only picture along with showing off the necklace and ring. 

Then is it  3 months? I’m just playing a guessing game here . Take it with a grain of salt

• Like 12
30 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

so now you can call me Detective Strobery B)

If that’s true then based on ahjumma observations, 28th of Jan they posted one after another and 28th of April is the date OYS  particularly marked on her only picture along with showing off the necklace and ring. 

Then is it  3 months? I’m just playing a guessing game here . Take it with a grain of salt

Ahjamma and @cikbie572 I also come with the same conclusion but like you guys said take it with a grain of salt. But OYS was up to something when she decided to use her Instagram and post something with a caption “have a good day (honey emoji)” since that post i was sure onnie is taken (she never in the past has done things like that) but i can me imagining things so if you feel that i am delusional then close your eyes and move on from my post and believe in what it is crossing your mind while reading my posts. ;-) ;-) ;-) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
5 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

Ahjamma and @cikbie572 I also come with the same conclusion but like you guys said take it with a grain of salt. But OYS was up to something when she decided to use her Instagram and post something with a caption “have a good day (honey emoji)” since that post i was sure onnie is taken (she never in the past has done things like that) but i can me imagining things so if you feel that i am delusional then close your eyes and move on from my post and believe in what it is crossing your mind while reading my posts. ;-) ;-) ;-) 

@estrellita1122 @cikbie572 @cutestrobery

I think you guys are on point.

As her long time fan she has never been cryptic when posting her ig but since hwayugi when these two start posting one after another I already felt that there’s something. 

The “Good Day , Honey” on his movie premiere and “Did you call me” post at dawn when he was in Vietnam and then the 28th mark on that one picture:P

the “Babe” post when she came back from LA then the “pink heart” with diamond ring and flower bouquet emojis on the 15th of September... and so on

Too many but I have better thing to do rather than remembering each and every date but the 28th and 14th of March is something I remember clearly haha

1 minute ago, cikbie572 said:

28 definitely an important date to our 503 couple. OYS won't state that date so obviously without any means. We can play a guess game but the truth is still belongs to them.

28.. 27.. March..

:wub::wub:

Truth is still truth no matter how much you want to deny

just wait and see

merong :P

• Like 13

@haymochi I agree but i love how you name everything better then myself. Being oys old fan and seeing how she has turn during and after hwayugi is a huge hint that OYS is in love and that A monkey work hard following her around on set  ;-) love can make you do many things that you never expected to do. Btw if our conclusions are right about their anniversary date is 28 and about their post of January 28 2018 then that means they were a couple during the drama plus no wonder why he was complimenting OYS on the award ceremony “you look even prettier then when filming “ he was working hard hard hard ;-) 

A1CA7F3E-FABD-4780-8F3D-826EA0951637_zps

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

Oo I can just feel you guys being right.

Stamping that date on the photo, hmmm looking through her other pics she doesn't do that. Suddenly she stamps a date like it's this huge deal. Looks very very much like a meaningful date for our couple.

Dating even BEFORE Hwayugi ends? Hahahha can we call them #ImpatientCouple now? Or

#ImpatientToBeACouple or even

#WayTooImpatientToBeACouple

-Couple ? :sweatingbullets:

I recall that other couples who turned real after working together, well turned real AFTER working together! ...not yet DURING ha ha :joy:   :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Speaking of Dates..

So after they started dating suddenly instagram turned into a place of laaaaav hintage.:

2018  March 5th/6th:

Hwayugi ends and our loverbirds show off very LOVE -GLOWING pics of happiness:

Don't be shaken by the 1 day posting difference, I still recall that in reality it was much much shorter than 1 day after Ohvely that CharmingFriend decided to copy his Ohvely's post ha ha ( time of day only distorts it but in reality they posted on same day)

2018  March 10th:

The 1st week after Hwayugi has ended on the VERY DAY Hwayugi would normally be airing, except now has ended, our not-subtle-at-all Ohvely posts:

Caption by OYS: "What I like..."

+ with green in the pic. (And our couple's trademarked signature Pink too ha ha)

Reminiscient of the SOG&JSM cinema scene of "I brought you what you like...Icecream, green..and ME"

....even some people comment there about it/suspect she's hinting at 503 ha ha

and funny how OYS lil sis LeeSeYoung decides to comment "What Unnie likes is me" ....it's like LSY has realized how too obvious her unnie is being so decides to help the lovers out and covering that the post is about her. 

But LSY, I don't recall there being a "Samjang likes green and Asanyeo/Zombiegirl" scene? :P

2018  March 14th, aka. Korean Valentines Day Part 2/ WHITE DAY:

So our Ohvely posts a blue sky CF on WhiteDay and shortly after this our CharmingFriend LSG posts a blue sky pic too!!

LSG, What you doing ?? Copying our unnie's post AGAIN :sweatingbullets:...And once again, SHORTLY AFTER .

And on that SAME DAY of WhiteDay Ohvely receives a CottonCandy image_1537101416258.pngFlowerBouquet....sent by a Monkey according to the florist....

image_1537101152291.png

and then..

2018  March 20th:

She decides to be brave and thank the image_1538207381616.png for his brave act of flowerly love and so she posts:

Caption by OYS: "Thank you!"

I recall celebs don't make any thank you posts about FanGifts to avoid making other fans jealous.

...But it's okay:thumbsup: this one time, since this oneimage_1537101416258.png is sent by her number one fan and owner of her heart/and she the recipient of the FanGift being the the owner of his :heart: too.

....and later:

2018   July 9th:

She posts about Hugging HER image_1538207381616.png

Monkey in Japan image_1534751209206.pngthe place of Laaaav..

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
14 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

@intrarivergood post but  Sorry for being a spoilsport here. Maybe  ahjumma  doesn’t  know much about youngsters these days but phone activities like staring at your phone don’t always mean  for each other only right?

Beside lovers, they also have families , friends, and work related matters don’t they? lol ;-)

Diamond Ring and Japan are another different case  :)

I’m going to have to agree with ahjumma here (feel so bad for me to call you ahjumma because I’m definitely more ahjumma than you). @intrariver you are so off the mark this time. Puleeease, on top  of messaging, she could be reading some news, checking out social media, checking her calendar etc. The list can be so Long!!!

Don’t take it the wrong way, but you’re so so so off this time. I know you can do better. :skull:

• LOL 7
ctto

LHK ig update with LSG.. I love his caption.. It kinda have teasing vibes..

Are you really lonely, charming friend?? :P

Spoiler

They have the same pattern of shirt right??? :ph34r: 

That if I am right about the pattern of LSG hoodie.. :sweatingbullets:

Collage_Fotor.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 7

Wow it seems the analysis are strong these days even without me. I'm always lurking but because of university I'm so tired that I can't think of analysis posts very much anymore (Thats a lie, I'm just lazy). 

28 January is my birthday so if it's OTP's anniversary then I'll be so happy. I think we can wait a few more months and we'll probably get a very vague bit sweet anniversary Instagram post from both of them. XP

Given how LSY teased OYS on her insta with her "What Unnie likes is me" and how CSW keeps telling LSG to get married, they've known from the very start that this couple is dating. 

Have there been any more posts on the 28th of other months that we should look into? Or with reference to the number 28. Ahh otp, always with the hint dropping for their perceptive shippers. (Were OTP in Japan on 28th of May? Could LSG have proposed then?) 

• Like 14
32 minutes ago, zyrnzz31 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Collage_Fotor.jpg

Thanks chingu! We all know who just came back from Paris recently too. Awww gift from his coolest partner!!! 

• Like 12
2 hours ago, zyrnzz31 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Collage_Fotor.jpg

You have hawk eyes there 

and another amazing  person have hawk eyes too

it’s not just the same pattern, it’s exactly the same :PB)

FAEEFE84-5021-4743-8A9F-C13D014FB8F3_zps

0E2B56A9-D4A5-4699-BE3B-25A0A26EB9C7_zps

and it’s for woman 

8F96E711-C220-4B47-A6B8-2526E8194C1E_zps

Cr to. Thanks again ^^

I’m so lonely.. lonely.. lonely.. lonely lonely ~Paris oh Paris 

merong:P

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5
2 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Have there been any more posts on the 28th of other months that we should look into? Or with reference to the number 28. Ahh otp, always with the hint dropping for their perceptive shippers. (Were OTP in Japan on 28th of May? Could LSG have proposed then?) 

Spoiler

28th of May???

charming friend left mysteriously earlier to Japan :P

Followed by coolest partner flower bouquet and bling bling moving to left ring finger :phew:

I’m just talking here , don’t take this seriously, lol ;-)

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
51 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

Per @sysupporter, the person that post this is a skin/make-up artist and OYS must've autographed one for her when at her store because the wording on the autograph mentions her name and thanks her for the make-up. 

It must be recent then :D

So she still bravely wears her shiny bling bling on her left hand ring finger :wub:

Brave indeed

• Like 13
3 hours ago, haymochi said:

It must be recent then :D

So she still bravely wears her shiny bling bling on her left hand ring finger :wub:

Brave indeed

Lol her agency do not let her posts pics with bling bling anymore since they try for a week or few weeks to control her Instagram. now since she is allowed to manage her own with not being obvious. Now OYS does the caption with diamond ring and then when she gets on paris she puts her diamond back when there is nothing official going on. Brave brave brave

07344D4D-2D87-41F7-848E-EF732FC6BA2B_zps

D5A260F0-C1D1-4C88-841D-8D2A9BC97F49_zps

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, estrellita1122 said:

Lol her agency do not let her posts pics with bling bling anymore since they try for a week or few weeks to control her Instagram and now since she is allowed so now she does the caption with diamond and then when she gets on paris she puts her diamond back when there is nothing official going on. Brave brave brave

Ahjumma is loving this 

so she bravely wears her ring and now wearing the same shirt.  Since he went to Japan with Hongki on 28 th of May. Where is OYS? I don’t want to assume anything but since it’s their  special day

He ninja-ed out in May surprising his fans and reporters who waited for him so this is nothing  ;-) :-)

OYS and the FT Island members seem to be really close too. They always post and like each other pic, lol ;-) 

• Like 9