[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

43 minutes ago, haymochi said:

It’s Sunday morning I should be sleeping but I don’t even know what I’m writing right now... :ph34r:

These 2 just keep surprising me.. brave so brave:P

Crowy been deprived from bling bling too long and now she is just announcing and feeding it to me -_-

Here Crowy let me feed you:

Photo_Grid_1537037337234.jpg

and nice observation about it being her 530th post!:

Indeed it be True :

530th_Post.jpg

530 is very close to 503....makes it even more daring, uri Ohvely! :scream:

Ring + 503

Lady Ohvely just announced that 503 is engaged :sweatingbullets:

EDIT:

Uri @haymochi isn't the only Crowy now. 

Ohvely's IG post(s!) have now many commenting about the shiny shiny bling bling emoji ! :scream:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So this is what our daring couple did today. :sweatingbullets:

A RECAP for everyone who missed 

Me and numbers so I wondered if any of the numbers in her IG with the 4th floor sign meant anything. And it turns out 404 is a code for “love you forever” in Korean (since 4 in Korean is 사 just as in 사랑 (love) and 0=영 as in 영원히 (forever). The # is not in the IG itself but it captures the range so maybe it’s the reason she posted this IG as a message to him? My Korean lesson for the day. :)

2 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Me and numbers so I wondered if any of the numbers in her IG with the 4th floor sign meant anything. And it turns out 404 is a code for “love you forever” in Korean (since 4 in Korean is 사 just as in 사랑 (love) and 0=영 as in 영원히 (forever). The # is not in the IG itself but it captures the range so maybe it’s the reason she posted this IG as a message to him? My Korean lesson for the day. :)

I’m not surprised if this is true... oys is a detective/ crime/ thriller genre mania.

She spends her time reading detective novels. She loves  playing games and giving clues to her fans too...

gosh these 2 never failed to surprised me...:P

Today is totally  love explosion day

6 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Oo nice!

"I Love You forever, giver of my shiny shiny!" :kiss_wink:

Oh my. Ohvely is sure a transparent when she's in love. This is why i soooo waiting for lsg fan meeting. Not for the fm itself but what are the things they going to give us. And we got a lot of them. Love. Love. Love. 

You guys are so good at analysis them. And based on the time frame lsg should be in SK now. Anyone spot him at the airport? He probably safe & sound in each other arms right now. 404. :P

46 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

Oh my. Ohvely ia sure a transparent when she's in love. This is why i soooo waiting for lsg fan meeting. Not for the fm itself but what are the things they going to give us. And we got a lot of them. Love. Love. Love. 

You guys are so good at analysis them. And based on the time frame lsg should be in SK now. Anyone spot him at the airport? He probably safe & sound in each other arms right now. 404. :P

404  is often used  as   “404 logic not found” for some people but how come for our couple 404 is “love you forever” ?:P 

aaaaawwww Japan the city of love :wub:

56 minutes ago, haymochi said:

404  is often used  as   “404 logic not found” for some people but how come for our couple 404 is “love you forever” ?:P 

Yes. With these two logic is forever not found you know. You need to solve a puzzle. Play hide and seek. Being a detective. 

I love Japan. LSG should have more fan meeting in Japan.

:wub::wub:

With that heart picture followed by all the emojis, and the 530th post, is that a hint that their wedding going to be 30th May?

3 hours ago, sysupporter said:

I also think the hotel numbers mean something though I’m no good at analysing numbers. 

On 9/15/2018 at 4:22 PM, cutestrobery said:

OH My GOSH

I can’t believe this might be true , LOL

the teenager side of ahjumma is so happy today:wub:

These two lovebirds

Yes ahjumma. I don't see any arrival photos now of LSG going back to south Korea from his Japan FM yesterday. Same as yours yesterday you didn't see any departure photos from sokor going to Japan. 

When lovely ohvely posts a photo of love from her visit to the city of love two weeks ago at the same time her love is posting photos on instagram:

9UIUHTrl.jpg

Hello, you people see it as a pink heart, but ohvely sees it as seung gi nampyeon ok. How is it not obvious by now that pink hearts = ohvely. Seung Gi has been lovingly displaying these obvious hints on national TV so many times, it's very obvious to us 503 shippers that it's representing their love for each other. 

^I meant to post this instead of that esther bunny, but ohvely loves esther and esther loves you. 

2 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Anyone excited for MITH today? 

LSG looks so handsome in that still pic.

-_--_-:phew:

Me me me!

:ph34r: A little birdy told me that TONIGHT Master Shin Ae Ra will make her 1st appearance. :lol:

The likeness of LSG to CIP is apparent and amazing.

...can't wait to see pararells between OYS and SAR :blush:.

...and. especially for Charming Friend to start comparing SAR with his very own OYS. Since everyone says LSG = CIP, he should be curious in what ways might OYS = SAR be like :joy:

Maybe he'll be Mr Clingy to SAR too because he's reminded of his dear OYS :P

7 hours ago, haymochi said:

Our couple must be spying on us :ph34r:

...even finding quotes from our submarine mode now too! :joy: 

Spoiler

Maybe they're secretly among us divers? :P LSG & OYS What's your chat usernames? 

And then they decided to give the 404 an even better meaning. :wub::P

4 hours ago, hj04 said:

Yes ahjumma. I don't see any arrival photos now of LSG going back to south Korea from his Japan FM yesterday. Same as yours yesterday you didn't see any departure photos from sokor going to Japan. 

Interesting :ph34r:

why are these things always happening in Japan? The moment of LSG mysterious disappearance , flower bouquet, ring moving to left hand  to Cartier watches and now this.

In ahjumma eyes, these two just cannot hide it anymore , lol

1 hour ago, cutestrobery said:

Interesting :ph34r:

why are these things always happening in Japan? The moment of LSG mysterious disappearance , flower bouquet, ring moving to left hand  to Cartier watches and now this.

In ahjumma eyes, these two just cannot hide it anymore , lol

Ahjumma, this is our couple:

... ABOUT TO E.R.U.P.T. !

volcano_lava_exploding_orange_animated_g

Son Oh Gong's Volcano has nothing on uri 503 ! :sweatingbullets:

Cr: GIF not mine. Credit to blogger on Google:

Screenshot_20180916_094452_Chrome_01.jpg

Spoiler

She must be a seer :sweatingbullets:

Yes, it's GONNA BLOW :scream:

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Archived