Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

When people in the biz want charming friend to get "married" :blush:  I bet they already know about it. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 11

20 minutes ago, hj04 said:

Non Verbal Communication is more powerful than Verbal Communication. In other words, "Action speaks louder than words"(Verbal should always match to non verbal cues)

Like for example, "Hey are you dating"??? (But the guy denied, but his face is so in love. How can I believe?) :tounge_xd:

"Hey are you dating"? The guy said, No.. (No, because he has someone already) and then elaborating his specific ideal girl. Talking about marriage, kids, love.. Etc. Sometimes, "reading between the lines" is necessary. The clue is already der we just need to find it out. There are lot of couples who denied about their relationship but their actions is far different from what they said. So if "verbal didn't match with non verbal" there must be something wrong?? :):tounge_xd:

After all, Love is all about "TIMING" :blush:

What a great post and these two are already too obvious for us to just  read between  the lines ;-)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

44 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Watching their  kissing scenes always make ahjumma feels like i’m invading their peivacy. I think their kisses are always more than what’s written on the script. 

aegi appa? Given his obsession about kids on MITH and talking about starting  a family on My Old Boy. Probably not too long to see this happen  :)

*ahjumma is not a pervert. Stop baiting me*

of course ahjumma is not a pervert :phew: 

sharing this video only because ohvely looks exceptionally lovely here. is this the view seung gi wakes up to every morning? 

ahjumma do you also look this lovely when you wake up after a strenuous night?

• LOL 11

30 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

of course ahjumma is not a pervert :phew: 

sharing this video only because ohvely looks exceptionally lovely here. is this the view seung gi wakes up to every morning? 

ahjumma do you also look this lovely when you wake up after a strenuous night?

OYS looks absolutely stunning in that scene . They are both so lucky to meet each other at the right time

this is from ahjumma for @kopikosong

Spoiler

AACB4713-A0CC-4BBB-B156-F90D091A33BF_zps

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

11 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

OYS looks absolutely stunning in that scene . They are both so lucky to meet each other at the right time

this is from ahjumma for @kopikosong

Hide contents

this is from kopikosong to ahjumma:

7526498e324d3c21e6e9c4e762aa956e0b41f31a

4 minutes ago, madinked said:

@cutestrobery and @kopikosong are siblings?!

strawberry coffee. Something i feel oys will be able to appreciate. 

Hide contents

I Love the cartoon btw. Anywhere I can watch it online?

this ahjumma so naughty right? try to steal a book from me. :tears:

1ADrNMi.gif

• LOL 9

2 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

What a great post and these two are already too obvious for us to just  read between  the lines ;-)

Thank you :blush:

The Mr.and Mrs.Obvious :tounge_xd:

• Like 9

In MITH 35...

•When they eat hotdogs at PINK in L.A... That color "pink" :tounge_xd: 

•Its so funny when YSH wants to explain charming friend about Lisbon... Centrum... LOVE???? :tounge_xd: why you need to include "Born to love you" charming friend?? Lisbon... Centrum... Love? Explain? Explain? Explain??? 

In little boy episode...

When one of the mothers talks about LSG's "you're my woman" then suddenly the two MC open up about "Korean odyssey" and then LSG changed the topic so fast. 

In my observation about this, the clue is there. The "you're my woman" and the "Korean odyssey" (who's that woman in that "Korean odyssey"?) That's why charming friend changed the topic so fast.. You know its a tricky topic. When you get caught?? :tounge_xd: if that woman is not special to you, you don't need to changed the topic so fast.

I bet the Mothers and MC knows it already. Because if I am a host in that show I will ask something about him that I already know but in a different way which viewers can end up hanging to that question. (When you're oppa is so famous, I know they already know it)

• Like 14

Reminds me of the very first episode of MITH whereas charming friend was so worried about marrying someone/settling down and how he admire ssc for the confidence. But now? Based on his answers, is he same as before?

Well, wanna thank coolest partner! :wub:

• Like 9

O following for LSG and O following for OYS in IG. Something is really wrong? Or is it right? :tounge_xd: but no worries, in a couple of months now there IG will be "one" :huh::tounge_xd: 

And I'm really waiting and waiting for this announcement soon.

"Coolest partner is now engaged to charming friend" and their wedding will be on... (Marriage)

And I'm also waiting for this too: "coolest partner is 1 month pregnant, they will be having their first baby with her husband charming friend" :tounge_xd::tounge_xd:

Edited by hj04
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8

17 hours ago, hj04 said:

In MITH 35...

•When they eat hotdogs at PINK in L.A... That color "pink" :tounge_xd: 

•Its so funny when YSH wants to explain charming friend about Lisbon... Centrum... LOVE???? :tounge_xd: why you need to include "Born to love you" charming friend?? Lisbon... Centrum... Love? Explain? Explain? Explain??? 

In little boy episode...

When one of the mothers talks about LSG's "you're my woman" then suddenly the two MC open up about "Korean odyssey" and then LSG changed the topic so fast. 

In my observation about this, the clue is there. The "you're my woman" and the "Korean odyssey" (who's that woman in that "Korean odyssey"?) That's why charming friend changed the topic so fast.. You know its a tricky topic. When you get caught?? :tounge_xd: if that woman is not special to you, you don't need to changed the topic so fast.

I bet the Mothers and MC knows it already. Because if I am a host in that show I will ask something about him that I already know but in a different way which viewers can end up hanging to that question. (When you're oppa is so famous, I know they already know it)

That born to love you is really out of the context and ahjumma got the feeling who it was intended for lol  ;-)

Just like how he often  emphasizes that he is a responsible man so randomly 

OYS usually posts something when LSG have his fanmeeting right? I guess with her current situation it won’t happen??

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3

On 9/11/2018 at 9:20 AM, cikbie572 said:

And i kinda miss OYS post. Hope she'll be released from her detention period soon.. :P

Is our Ohvely a rebellious one? :ph34r:

Let her post her beautiful pics already, gosh....Crowy has been in shiny bling bling diet for too long :tears:

67FBD993-EAA2-4EE3-8772-2DC938F7A8F4_zps

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

That born to love you is really out of the context and ahjumma got the feeling who it was intended for lol  ;-)

Just like how he often  emphasizes that he is a responsible man so randomly 

OYS usually posts something when LSG have his fanmeeting right? I guess with her current situation it won’t happen. 

Yes. It was out of the context. They just need to give words but LSG uses it in a sentence.. From Lisbon..Centrum to "Born to Love you"??? So I guess LSG owes an explanation for that :tounge_xd:

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

Is our Ohvely a rebellious one? :ph34r:

Let her post her beautiful pics already, gosh....Crowy has been in shiny bling bling diet for too long :tears:

67FBD993-EAA2-4EE3-8772-2DC938F7A8F4_zps

Explain explain what is "born to love you"?? :tounge_xd:

• LOL 8

In MITH 35 also when SJ talks about "Victoria Secret" facing LSG.

The reaction of LSG  though :tounge_xd:

• LOL 6

27 minutes ago, hj04 said:

Yes. It was out of the context. They just need to give words but LSG uses it in a sentence.. From Lisbon..Centrum to "Born to Love you"??? So I guess LSG owes an explanation for that :tounge_xd:

Can someone explain to me the significance of centrum? Because as far as I know, centrum is just another vitamin brand. 

Oh, ohvely is the vitamin.... kk 

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

Can someone explain to me the significance of centrum? Because as far as I know, centrum is just another vitamin brand. 

Oh, ohvely is the vitamin.... kk 

Centrum from A to Z... :tounge_xd: LSG needs to take vitamins for his heart :tounge_xd:

• LOL 7

3 hours ago, hj04 said:

LSG himself said that MITH is the real side of him. Looks like he has to restain himself for his fanmeeting and now OYS has to do that with her instagram as well, lol

• Like 5