[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O following for LSG and O following for OYS in IG. Something is really wrong? Or is it right? :tounge_xd: but no worries, in a couple of months now there IG will be "one" :huh::tounge_xd: 

And I'm really waiting and waiting for this announcement soon.

"Coolest partner is now engaged to charming friend" and their wedding will be on... (Marriage)

And I'm also waiting for this too: "coolest partner is 1 month pregnant, they will be having their first baby with her husband charming friend" :tounge_xd::tounge_xd:

17 hours ago, hj04 said:

In MITH 35...

•When they eat hotdogs at PINK in L.A... That color "pink" :tounge_xd: 

•Its so funny when YSH wants to explain charming friend about Lisbon... Centrum... LOVE???? :tounge_xd: why you need to include "Born to love you" charming friend?? Lisbon... Centrum... Love? Explain? Explain? Explain??? 

In little boy episode...

When one of the mothers talks about LSG's "you're my woman" then suddenly the two MC open up about "Korean odyssey" and then LSG changed the topic so fast. 

In my observation about this, the clue is there. The "you're my woman" and the "Korean odyssey" (who's that woman in that "Korean odyssey"?) That's why charming friend changed the topic so fast.. You know its a tricky topic. When you get caught?? :tounge_xd: if that woman is not special to you, you don't need to changed the topic so fast.

I bet the Mothers and MC knows it already. Because if I am a host in that show I will ask something about him that I already know but in a different way which viewers can end up hanging to that question. (When you're oppa is so famous, I know they already know it)

That born to love you is really out of the context and ahjumma got the feeling who it was intended for lol  ;-)

Just like how he often  emphasizes that he is a responsible man so randomly 

OYS usually posts something when LSG have his fanmeeting right? I guess with her current situation it won’t happen??

On 9/11/2018 at 9:20 AM, cikbie572 said:

And i kinda miss OYS post. Hope she'll be released from her detention period soon.. :P

Is our Ohvely a rebellious one? :ph34r:

Let her post her beautiful pics already, gosh....Crowy has been in shiny bling bling diet for too long :tears:

67FBD993-EAA2-4EE3-8772-2DC938F7A8F4_zps

4 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

That born to love you is really out of the context and ahjumma got the feeling who it was intended for lol  ;-)

Just like how he often  emphasizes that he is a responsible man so randomly 

OYS usually posts something when LSG have his fanmeeting right? I guess with her current situation it won’t happen. 

Yes. It was out of the context. They just need to give words but LSG uses it in a sentence.. From Lisbon..Centrum to "Born to Love you"??? So I guess LSG owes an explanation for that :tounge_xd:

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

Is our Ohvely a rebellious one? :ph34r:

Let her post her beautiful pics already, gosh....Crowy has been in shiny bling bling diet for too long :tears:

67FBD993-EAA2-4EE3-8772-2DC938F7A8F4_zps

Explain explain what is "born to love you"?? :tounge_xd:

27 minutes ago, hj04 said:

Yes. It was out of the context. They just need to give words but LSG uses it in a sentence.. From Lisbon..Centrum to "Born to Love you"??? So I guess LSG owes an explanation for that :tounge_xd:

Can someone explain to me the significance of centrum? Because as far as I know, centrum is just another vitamin brand. 

Oh, ohvely is the vitamin.... kk 

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

Can someone explain to me the significance of centrum? Because as far as I know, centrum is just another vitamin brand. 

Centrum from A to Z... :tounge_xd: LSG needs to take vitamins for his heart :tounge_xd:

3 hours ago, hj04 said:

LSG himself said that MITH is the real side of him. Looks like he has to restain himself for his fanmeeting and now OYS has to do that with her instagram as well, lol

Hello everyone :D:D any news about OTP? :rolleyes:

I just finished watching MITH ep 35 and that "Born To Love You" thing was killing me :w00t: how can he think such words like that? 

6 hours ago, kopikosong said:

OMG I thought the same too. I thought they were talking about Vitamin brand :sweatingbullets: Ohvely is the vitamin exclusively only for Seunggi :P

3 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

LSG himself said that MITH is the real side of him. Looks like he has to restain himself for his fanmeeting and now OYS has to do that with her instagram as well, lol

Yeah. I'm waiting for his FM in Japan. I'm hoping LSG will not be out of the context again :tounge_xd: or else he needs to buy centrum :tounge_xd:

Well coolest partner is updating now her IG with a lots of picture, and she looks very much happy and glowing from the outside. :wub:

41 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Hello everyone :D:D any news about OTP? :rolleyes:

I just finished watching MITH ep 35 and that "Born To Love You" thing was killing me :w00t: how can he think such words like that? 

OMG I thought the same too. I thought they were talking about Vitamin brand :sweatingbullets: Ohvely is the vitamin exclusively only for Seunggi :P

Its because LSG is always thinking about OYS, that's why he comes up with the sentence "born to love you" instead of words :tounge_xd: maybe he remember OYS while eating hotdog at "PINK" :tounge_xd:

I read the 185 page. I will speed up reading.
I want to talk about husband-wife looks.I don't know if you have talked about this.
The meaning of husband and wife is: two people live together for a long time, the expression and action imitate each other, will become more and more like.
I didn't believe it when an experienced shipper told me this.When I saw her CP photos she shared, I never doubted again. Her CP is getting more and more like.

https://mobile.twitter.com/guotuotuo1/status/1039892781198495746

When I saw this picture, I had no doubt about 503cp. Since then, they can be found to be more and more alike. They have the same style of dressing (white T-shirts and jeans), similar body language, similar movement habits. As long as the similarity is still there, our ship will continue to sail.
These are the translation softwares, I hope you can understand them.

20 minutes ago, guotuotuo said:

I read the 185 page. I will speed up reading.
I want to talk about husband-wife looks.I don't know if you have talked about this.
The meaning of husband and wife is: two people live together for a long time, the expression and action imitate each other, will become more and more like.
I didn't believe it when an experienced shipper told me this.When I saw her CP photos she shared, I never doubted again. Her CP is getting more and more like.

https://mobile.twitter.com/guotuotuo1/status/1039892781198495746

When I saw this picture, I had no doubt about 503cp. Since then, they can be found to be more and more alike. They have the same style of dressing (white T-shirts and jeans), similar body language, similar movement habits. As long as the similarity is still there, our ship will continue to sail.
These are the translation softwares, I hope you can understand them.

Yes, we understand you perfectly.  Continue to post more comments.  Love the fact that everyone is finally de-lurking and coming out to join in on the fun.  There is no doubt our OTP is getting lots of love from the fans. 

OYS is so pretty in her recent update!  

11 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

:D anyone know if oys was into cartier brand before or just recently? 

Ooo Cartier Tank for man and woman. Coincidence??  :P

Crowy is triggered again

Spoiler

D87417FF-DF01-4991-9D5C-395072F0F49B_zps

Cr to. Thanks ^^

it would be greatly appreciated  if you don’t post this watch pic on your social media. 

naah oys is  never into branded stuffs. She been using Mickey Mouse watch  or minigold (she is the endorser for that brand)  all this time. 

Archived