[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

On 3/24/2019 at 2:01 PM, graceeedwardmom said:

Wow... Are you guys sure you want to be YBH stepmom? I mean YX will give you cold treatment and his eyes would always starring far faraway mumbling about JXF. YBH also will give you hard time everyday. The only way is you must get plastic surgery to change your face into JXF. Heheheh... Ok, no offence to all Lin Yushen fans out there. I totally get why you get this fever. I mean i myself just recovered just these few days. Before, i always repeating JXF scene every day.

A bit OOT here, i think Mr. Lin yushen need to have his own wuxia series as the lead of course. For me, i choose the duke of mount deer as Wei Xiaobao of course. I believe he can pull this character off. He deserves his own harem after lonely YX right. But i feel bad about the Qing Dynasty hair which not everyone suitable for it.

Other series are Chu Liu Xiang (this one is Gu Long series) or Luk Siu Feng (also Gu Long), for these we don't need to worry about the hair.

I understand what you mean...hope there will be a drama for him soon. I now watch "hot blooded warriors". Even I don't understand the language - I am thrilled. Sorry for spam this here 

24 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Hi everyone, guess this week is about love blossoming in ZWJ and ZM heart. But next week, will be about heartbreak and angst. 

I can't remember exactly about how ZWJ find out about who killed YL. Can anyone here inform me?

Does XX remember everything and tell ZWJ or YL came back alive and confront ZZR??

Also one more thing, i remember from other adaptations ZWJ is fierce to ZM when he thought ZM killed YL. But ZWJ kind of forgiving when truth comes out. As far as i can remember, he didn't try to kill ZZR :triumph:

i hope this HSDS will try to make up for it. I can feel this ZWJ loves ZM very much.  

P.S can we hope for a kiss? Because last LOCH got no kiss but i can understand because GJ and HR theme is teenage love kinda pure and sweet feeling between them. But ZWJ and ZM are two hottest people on earth with plenty time together. Can we get at least a kiss ?:kiss_wink:

I've always felt like he was more angry at ZM than when he found out ZZR did it was because it hurt more coming from ZM. If someone killed ur family member, would you feel more hurt if the person who committed the crime is someone you know or a stranger? Obviously it would hurt more coming from someone u know.

11 minutes ago, dramagirlslove said:

I've always felt like he was more angry at ZM than when he found out ZZR did it was because it hurt more coming from ZM. If someone killed ur family member, would you feel more hurt if the person who committed the crime is someone you know or a stranger? Obviously it would hurt more coming from someone u know.

That why he would "killed" ZZR if she kill ZM but if ZM kill YL, he will get hurt but he can't kill ZM. To my understand, WJ love ZM more than other girls.

I also agree that WJ is angrier when he thought ZM has betrayed him by "killing" his cousin than when he found out about ZZR bad deeds actually showed that he love ZM the most.  Somebody  once said that the more you love someone,  the deeper the hurt will be if you think he/she has betrayed you. 

:D

• Love 1

I also loove the chemistry between ZWJ and ZM in this version.  Love ZM constant teasing and ZWJ exasperated expressions haha.. Joseph really nailed the blank/annoyed/flabergasted/shy looks haha:wub:.

But I 'm glad that their relationship is not all about the fluff and that it slowly evolve over time.  ZWJ and ZM could confide their feelings/ambitions/grievance to each other:rolleyes:

• Like 1

In the previous editions, after ZWJ rescues the major sects, there's always a scene afterwards where ZM admits fault to her dad that the major sects were able to escape. In this version, ZM was like Nah, that wasnt my fault :joy:. Also, it would seem that she has her dad, brother, and ZWJ wrapped around her finger, so it will be quite interesting and heartbreaking to see how each one of those relationships will break down later and which ones will come out on top (which we all know how it ends). Ive also noticed Yang Xiao is starting to take notice of ZWJ and ZM's strange relationship. And poor Xiao Zhao, she keeps walking in to these ZWJ/ZM moments. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

The preview for 37-38 shows that WJ can't  kill ZM even he upset and want to kill her like he said. I believed ZM know that also and told him. I think next week will be more interesting for this couple. Heartbroken but than make up after and I think they are cute.

The contrast between ZZR and ZM couldn't be stronger than in how ZZR reacts to her Ermei sisters' anger and how ZM reacts to her father's anger.

Both are actually not that constructive in their response in opposite ways-

Spoiler

ZZR is too soft and teary and relies too heavily on appealing to her sister's goodness, while ZM is too unwilling to admit she's not perfect, although her rationale about Fanyao being key to the collapse of her plans is a reasonable one. 

Can I say Wang Baobao is a really sweet brother and her father is pretty doting? Both also seem like very commanding characters (I was impressed by WBB at WanAn) ZM had an enviable childhood!  Plus I feel like you can see the impact of that confidence and power of her kin in ZM too!

Oh yes, and still liking Yangxiao- sigh... he doesn't even have to be saying anything significant to make it seem like it! ;)

• Like 2

To @arniechow@dramagirlslove@bluesky888

I just feel unfair for poor ZM. ZWJ just accused her, yelled at her and strangled her. In other version ZM also get slapped. While ZZR only 'why did you have to do it' and 'go somewhere to reflect on your wrongdoins'. So i need to get at least slap to ZZR face. I think i must hate ZZR because i don't understand anyone who can like this character she's one scary richard simmons you know. 

Somewhere in ZWJ heart, he find it easier to blame ZM than investigating the real truth.ZWJ felt captivated by ZM charm but the relationship was doomed from the start.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

I hope they don't take too long in GFG history. Also i need more XZ screen time, poor XZ, she deserved more than ZZR.

ZWJ is surrounded in four directions by love.

YL (family), XZ (subordinate), ZZR (best friend), ZM (superior/enemy).

Haha, is it just me or has this thread gotten a lot more active since ZM appeared? I mean, I totally gets it. I didn't start watching this until ZM showed up too. I know who I like and I know I don't really care until ZM shows up. ;)

Anyone has any guess as to why ZM gets stabbed in that MV? I thought for sure ZWJ stabbed her when he thought she killed his cousin, but the clothes were different, so it's a different scene. So if that's the case then when else did she get stabbed? 

Also how the hack are they going to fit everything in <20 episodes, when by the end of 37 we just got off this island? :O Cause they probably will have to do the wedding scene next week, right?  But my guess is they also have to deal with the whole killing off ZM's father business before that, will they really have enough time??

PS. I can't wait for the wedding scene.

PPS one thing that kind of bugs me - ZM's clothes is very period inaccurate! Her clothes are not really what a Yuan princess would wear. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, hamaji said:

Lol  :D

8ladAOt.gif

What scene is this??!! CUTE!!! :))))  Hamaji you have the best gifs!!!  [You realize that this is dope and you're dealer right? ;) ]

Is he trying to give her something and she rejects it?!  I love the adorable-ZWJ-mean-ZM scenes.... who knew I was a sadist?!

But yeah arcchidus, I don't know the scene you speak of but ZM does stab herself in a suicidal move to defeat the Persians on Fire-Ice island.  Is that the one?

And yes, ZM inspires a lot of love... so we're all thrilled to be in the thick of the show at last!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Yitian_fan said:

What scene is this??!! CUTE!!! :))))  Hamaji you have the best gifs!!!  [You realize that this is dope and you're dealer right? ;) ]

Is he trying to give her something and she rejects it?!  I love the adorable-ZWJ-mean-ZM scenes.... who knew I was a sadist?!

But yeah arcchidus, I don't know the scene you speak of but ZM does stab herself in a suicidal move to defeat the Persians on Fire-Ice island.  Is that the one?

And yes, ZM inspires a lot of love... so we're all thrilled to be in the thick of the show at last!

The scene in the gif was in one of the eps from today (Wednesday), he was asking her why she stopped him from saving ZZR.

The clothes in the scene where she appears to be stabbed is different from the clothes on the island. I'm curious too what's that about.

I'm guessing there will be more eps than 50. When I was watching Hao Lan they said it'd be 63 and then it became like. 72? Or something? Not that I'm complaining! Give me more ZM x ZWJ!

• Like 1

@insertusernamehere I am fairly sure there will only be 50 episodes. This is a web series and the release schedule is fully revealed. Unless they mess with editing, it won't extend beyond that. 

@bluesky888 There's also a scene where she drowns too. In this version, it seems like ZM suffers a lot: first she falls in love with her enemy, then everyone imply she is a liar all the freaking time because she is an "outsider", then she gets setup for murder, then she gets choked by ZWJ, then her father got killed, then she drowns, then she gets stabbed... obviously I don't know if the latest stuff is in order, but you get my point. Poor girl.

At this rate, she will be screwed over ever 1-2 episodes from here on out. :O

ZWJ - you better make up to her A LOT!!! I don't care if ZZR is your best friend. I will rage!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, arcchidus said:

ZWJ - you better make up to her A LOT!!! I don't care if ZZR is your best friend. I will rage!

I know right. Every adaptations seems to owe us some ZM treatment for healing. She sacrificed a LOT to be with her man. But here's my funny thought. Once ZWJ become ZM husband than the wife is the boss. Our princess has lavish lifestyle so she can't be your ordinary housewife. Here is the list of ZWJ task

1. Painting the eyebrows

2. Laundry

3. Cook

4. Housekeeping

5. Financing the household

Basically EVERYTHING to keep our PRINCESS happy and contended. Yup, just my imagination to the injustice for ZM sufferings.

• LOL 3