[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

@kur4p1k4 THANK YOU FOR THIS LINK:

https://movie.douban.com/subject/25865815/photos?type=S&start=150&sortby=like&size=a&subtype=a

They have some amazing photos I hadn't seen before! But also some really weird ones I wish I hadn't seen lol. I'm truly obsessed... going through 77 pages omg. BUT! I found some of my fave outfits of our Princess Zhao Min so I wanted to list them lol...

Spoiler

1. She left him in this outfit. I approve. ALso becaue there was some color in it and not mostly pale pastels and whites. She looks ethereal in blue. Also ironic that it's basically like paired/coupled birds on her dress and she keeps wanting to leave lol

p2549358606.webp

x1080

2. Again, probably because there was COLOR and they work really well together.Love the belt and the embroidery. I wasn't a huge fan of this hairpiece though. It is a little too gold for my taste. Wish she wore this more.

p2552167170.webp

p2553983769.webp

3. BEAUTIFUL. Matches with the Wu Ji at Shao Lin battle who also wore a regal white robe.

p2546716265.webp

p2551445167.webp

p2551445169.webp

p2551445144.webp

4. Lovelovelove her belt. I wanttt

p2550284642.webp

+BONUS (because even those these are "rags," who noticed the embroidery on the sleeves and she just looks so beautiful and happy waiting for WJ <3)

p2553995832.webp

Also, IDK if anyone noticed, but Wu Ji's face is sooooo calm and elegant here??????

p2554564097.webp

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Grassland Reunion – Part 7 – 你倒也舍得我了

Original Link:

https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404364744646634703

Translation in Spoiler

Spoiler

She moved her trembling fingers to feel his breath.

He is not breathing anymore……

The room is quiet.

Her limbs weakened, she collapsed to the ground. 

She managed a hollow smile,  “Zhang Wuji, are you playing a prank on me? Stop doing this, it is not funny at all”

Shuddered with emotions, She Clung on him, shook him, looking for traces of movement. But he is not responding.

She touched his face gently and wiped away the blood stains from his lips. Since when did she last intimately caress his face? 

“Wuji, why aren’t you responding? I know you are just playing a fool with me. You wanted to test my love for you , right? I knew it. You are so highly skilled in martial arts, you have Jiu yang shen gong’s protection, you know Qian Kun Da Nuo Yi and Taiji. I don’t believe you will be defeated so easily. Am I right?”

She kept talking to him but there is still no response. Her Eyes begin to fill with tears.

Maybe she is right. Xuanming Elders dirty-handedly plotted against him, caught him off guard and killed him.

Otherwise, under normal circumstances, they were of no match for him at all.

She turned around to look at Brother, Granny and Grandpa. They look sullen. Sorrow filled the silence in the room. Their expression tell it all.

He is gone.

But she couldn’t believe it.

She used to laugh at his silliness and innocence. She always said that she must have done plenty of good or bad deeds in her past lives to have met the extraordinary him.  

“Without me by his side, He fell into evildoers’ trap and got himself killed. What a fool. “ She thought to herself, with sorrow.

“Wuji, You always said that I am in denial about being in love with you. You always said that I am too cruel to you. Didn’t you say that before? You can scold me now. Wake up please! Scold me! Do you know that You really looked adorable when you bickered with me. Why are you still lying there? I know you are angry with me for not cherishing you. I know you are ignoring me to make me regret for not treating you right.”

No, Wuji still did not respond.

She Wept bitterly. Tears fall from her cheek on his neck. She started jabbing at him non stop. “Zhang Wuji ! Please! Wake up!  I really regret it now. I really regret for everything! Isn’t this what you want to prove to me? Please don’t do this to me. Please…..”

“Zhang Wuji ! If you do not wake up right now, I don’t want you anymore!”

The threat does not work anymore. He is really gone. He left her for good.

“Minmin, please get up. It is too cold to sit on the floor. You still have Nian Niu. You have to take care of your health. Otherwise, Xiao Zeng can’t rest in peace.” 

Minmin shuddered, “Wuji, Didn’t you always want to know if Nian Niu is your flesh and blood? I will tell you now. Nian Niu is yours. Do you remember the night when you came back from Shaolin? Yes, it was that night that we had Nian Niu.  He is very obedient. He can feel that his Dad is not with him, so he never once misbehave. And he has your eyes and lips…… “ She sobbed.

“Wuji, I really regret it now, I love you, I really do, please don’t leave me. Please….”

She sobbed into his chest unceasingly. The pain must have come in waves, minutes of sobbing broken apart by Short pauses for recovering breaths. He is really gone. She wants him to come back to life so badly. It was only yesterday that he promised he would accompany her to sheep herding but he broke his promise.

If only. If only time could just turn back. If only she knew. She would tell him on the day of Reunion, “I’ve waited for so Long.”

Nian Niu wiped her tears, “Mum, Don’t Cry. Nian Niu Hoooooo Wooooooo”

Nian Niu, Nian Niu, Xiang Nian Ah Niu (Missing Ah Niu). But Nian Niu did not know that Ah Niu is gone. Gone for good.

She cried so much until all of her tears have dried off. As if in a daze, she sat beside him and held his hand with hers.

She touched his palm with one hand while wrapping his wrist with another.

WAIT ! His Wrist ! His Pulse! His Pulse is still beating ?!

Just when She wanted to do a pulse diagnosis to confirm her findings, the person on the Bed suddenly sat himself up and Smile at her.

Now…. The truth has come to light.

This is just a prank he set up to make her admit everything, to make her bare her heart to him !!!! She is Furious! 

Fuming with anger, in a high-pitched voice, She said “ZHANG WU JI! HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME? If I did not find out about your beating pulse, are you going to continue with the pretense forever? “

Not realizing that Minmin is fuming, Wuji stare at her with his big round eyes, and said “Minmin, even if you didn’t touch my wrist, I can’t hold it any longer either. From the moment you step into the room, I started to hold my breath. I can only resume my normal breathing after you remove your fingers from my nose. For fear that you would see through my ploy, I didn’t even dare to breathe deeply at all! I could only take small short breath on and off. Phew ! it was a close shave.”

His pleading tone anger her even more.

“ Zhang Wu Ji ! How can you joke with life and death matters like this? Do you know how devastated I was when I thought you were gone? If not for Nian Niu, I will kill myself to follow you. You are ridiculous!”

He gently tugged her elbow like a child, tried to fawn over her. “Minmin, You care so much for me but you can’t cross the hurdle to accept me. I have to do this for the sake of the both of us, which is why I asked Grandpa, Granny and Brother for help. We can’t possibly let Nian Niu grow up without a Father, can we?”

“Very well, Zhang Wuji, To Think that you have to resort to lying. You do have good acting skills, don’t you? I can’t believe that I was so easily deceived by you. I cried so much over you. And Every one of you knew about this Except me ! Zhang Wu Ji, Do you know How devastated I was just now? You Jerk! “

Wuji frowned and stare at Minmin with his pair of big innocent eyes, “Minmin, please don’t blame them. It was all my idea. They couldn’t bear to see the both of us tormenting each other, that is why….”

“Enough is enough!” She shrugged his hands off. “Zhang Wu Ji, Leave Now, I Do Not want to see you again!”

She dragged him from the bed and chased him out of the tent.

Wuji panicked, “Looks like it is not going to be easy to pacify her this time round. I should have wake up as soon as she confessed and not waited so long. I was just too greedy for more confessions from her.”

His heart was in pain when he heard her sobbing. But He has waited so long for her confessions. He can’t helped being greedy. It was all his fault, he thought, and he regretted now.

But Deep inside him, he is really very happy to know that he hold an important place in Minmin’s heart.

_______

The next morning, Wuji wakes up early to look for Minmin again. The Weather is good.

Minmin does not appear to be very surprised to see him. She kept a long face, pretended she never see him and walked away on her own.

Wuji followed Minmin closely. Minmin became a little frustrated, “Zhang Wuji, you are really annoying.”

He pouted his lips and Smile cheekily, “No, not annoyed at all !”

“Minmin, it was all my fault yesterday, I shouldn’t have deceived you. You may hit me, if it makes you happy.”

He held Minmin’s hand and slapped his own face with her hand. Minmin pulled her hand back, rolled her eyes and scorned, “Childish!”

Wuji continued to follow her, “Minmin, I know what I did was wrong. But I do not regret a single bit for what I did. Do you know how happy and blissful I felt after hearing your confessions. I knew you can’t bear to be apart from me at all.”  He smiled widely.

Minmin softened her tone , “then what about you? You bear to bring yourself to hurt me then?”

Her coquettish tone melted Wuji’s heart. He is overloaded with happiness now. “No, Minmin, How would I bear to bring myself to hurt you? As long as you live, I am willing to die a thousand times for you” .

Minmin quickly cover his mouth, and lamented “Why are you saying stuffs like that? I don’t want you to die. I want you to live well.”

He looked into her eyes with love and tenderness. He couldn’t take his eyes off her.

She felt as if his beautiful pair of eyes had cast a magical spell on her, that she was bewitched by him. She blushed and quickly turned away from his gaze.    

She exudes a feminine charm that is alluring and mesmerizing. She look so adorable when she shy away from him. He can’t resist the temptation to Kiss her. How he wish he could hide her away so that no other Men than him have the privilege to admire her beauty.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Grassland Reunion – Part 7 – 你倒也舍得我了

Original Link:

https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404364744646634703

Translation in Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

She moved her trembling fingers to feel his breath.

He is not breathing anymore……

The room is quiet.

Her limbs weakened, she collapsed to the ground. 

She managed a hollow smile,  “Zhang Wuji, are you playing a prank on me? Stop doing this, it is not funny at all”

Shuddered with emotions, She Clung on him, shook him, looking for traces of movement. But he is not responding.

She touched his face gently and wiped away the blood stains from his lips. Since when did she last intimately caress his face? 

“Wuji, why aren’t you responding? I know you are just playing a fool with me. You wanted to test my love for you , right? I knew it. You are so highly skilled in martial arts, you have Jiu yang shen gong’s protection, you know Qian Kun Da Nuo Yi and Taiji. I don’t believe you will be defeated so easily. Am I right?”

She kept talking to him but there is still no response. Her Eyes begin to fill with tears.

Maybe she is right. Xuanming Elders dirty-handedly plotted against him, caught him off guard and killed him.

Otherwise, under normal circumstances, they were of no match for him at all.

She turned around to look at Brother, Granny and Grandpa. They look sullen. Sorrow filled the silence in the room. Their expression tell it all.

He is gone.

But she couldn’t believe it.

She used to laugh at his silliness and innocence. She always said that she must have done plenty of good or bad deeds in her past lives to have met the extraordinary him.  

“Without me by his side, He fell into evildoers’ trap and got himself killed. What a fool. “ She thought to herself, with sorrow.

“Wuji, You always said that I am in denial about being in love with you. You always said that I am too cruel to you. Didn’t you say that before? You can scold me now. Wake up please! Scold me! Do you know that You really looked adorable when you bickered with me. Why are you still lying there? I know you are angry with me for not cherishing you. I know you are ignoring me to make me regret for not treating you right.”

No, Wuji still did not respond.

She Wept bitterly. Tears fall from her cheek on his neck. She started jabbing at him non stop. “Zhang Wuji ! Please! Wake up!  I really regret it now. I really regret for everything! Isn’t this what you want to prove to me? Please don’t do this to me. Please…..”

“Zhang Wuji ! If you do not wake up right now, I don’t want you anymore!”

The threat does not work anymore. He is really gone. He left her for good.

“Minmin, please get up. It is too cold to sit on the floor. You still have Nian Niu. You have to take care of your health. Otherwise, Xiao Zeng can’t rest in peace.” 

Minmin shuddered, “Wuji, Didn’t you always want to know if Nian Niu is your flesh and blood? I will tell you now. Nian Niu is yours. Do you remember the night when you came back from Shaolin? Yes, it was that night that we had Nian Niu.  He is very obedient. He can feel that his Dad is not with him, so he never once misbehave. And he has your eyes and lips…… “ She sobbed.

“Wuji, I really regret it now, I love you, I really do, please don’t leave me. Please….”

She sobbed into his chest unceasingly. The pain must have come in waves, minutes of sobbing broken apart by Short pauses for recovering breaths. He is really gone. She wants him to come back to life so badly. It was only yesterday that he promised he would accompany her to sheep herding but he broke his promise.

If only. If only time could just turn back. If only she knew. She would tell him on the day of Reunion, “I’ve waited for so Long.”

Nian Niu wiped her tears, “Mum, Don’t Cry. Nian Niu Hoooooo Wooooooo”

Nian Niu, Nian Niu, Xiang Nian Ah Niu (Missing Ah Niu). But Nian Niu did not know that Ah Niu is gone. Gone for good.

She cried so much until all of her tears have dried off. As if in a daze, she sat beside him and held his hand with hers.

She touched his palm with one hand while wrapping his wrist with another.

WAIT ! His Wrist ! His Pulse! His Pulse is still beating ?!

Just when She wanted to do a pulse diagnosis to confirm her findings, the person on the Bed suddenly stood up and Smile at her.

Now…. The truth has come to light.

This is just a prank he set up to make her admit everything, to make her bare her heart to him !!!! She is Furious! 

Fuming with anger, in a high-pitched voice, She said “ZHANG WU JI! HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME? If I did not find out about your beating pulse, are you going to continue with the pretense? “

Not realizing that Minmin is fuming, Wuji stare at her with his big round eyes, and said “Minmin, even if you didn’t touch my wrist, I can’t hold it any longer either. From the moment you step into the room, I started to hold my breath. I can only resume my normal breathing after you remove your fingers from my nose. For fear that you would see through my ploy, I didn’t even dare to breathe deeply at all! I could only take small short breath on and off. Phew ! it was a close shave.”

His pleading tone anger her even more.

“ Zhang Wu Ji ! How can you joke with life and death matters like this? Do you know how devastated I was when I thought you were gone? If not for Nian Niu, I will kill myself to follow you. You are ridiculous!”

He gently tugged her elbow like a child, tried to fawn over her. “Minmin, You care so much for me but you can’t cross the hurdle to accept me. I have to do this for the sake of the both of us, which is why I asked Grandpa, Granny and Brother for help. We can’t possibly let Nian Niu grow up without a Father, can we?”

“Very well, Zhang Wuji, To Think that you have to resort to lying. You do have good acting skills, don’t you? I can’t believe that I was so easily deceived by you. I cried so much over you. And Every one of you knew about this Except me ! Zhang Wu Ji, Do you know How devastated I was just now? You Jerk! “

Wuji frowned and stare at Minmin with his pair of big innocent eyes, “Minmin, please don’t blame them. It was all my idea. They couldn’t bear to see the both of us tormenting each other, that is why….”

“Enough is enough!” She shrugged his hands off. “Zhang Wu Ji, Leave Now, I Do Not want to see you again!”

She dragged him from the bed and chased him out of the tent.

Wuji panicked, “Looks like it is not going to be easy to pacify her this time round. I should have wake up as soon as she confessed and not waited so long. I was just too greedy for more confessions from her.”

His heart was in pain when he heard her sobbing. But He has waited so long for her confessions. He can’t helped being greedy. It was all his fault, he thought, and he regretted now.

But Deep inside him, he is really very happy to know that he hold an important place in Minmin’s heart.

_______

The next morning, Wuji wakes up early to look for Minmin again. The Weather is good.

Minmin does not appear to be very surprised to see him. She kept a long face, pretended she never see him and walked away on her own.

Wuji followed Minmin closely. Minmin became a little frustrated, “Zhang Wuji, you are really annoying.”

He pouted his lips and Smile cheekily, “No, not annoyed at all !”

“Minmin, it was all my fault yesterday, I shouldn’t have deceived you. You may hit me, if it makes you happy.”

He held Minmin’s hand and slapped his own face with her hand. Minmin pulled her hand back, rolled her eyes and scorned, “Childish!”

Wuji continued to follow her, “Minmin, I know what I did was wrong. But I do not regret a single bit for what I did. Do you know how happy and blissful I felt after hearing your confessions. I knew you can’t bear to be apart from me at all.”  He smiled widely.

Minmin softened her tone , “then what about you? You bear to bring yourself to hurt me then?”

Her coquettish tone melted Wuji’s heart. He is overloaded with happiness now. “No, Minmin, How would I bear to bring myself to hurt you? As long as you live, I am willing to die a thousand times for you” .

Minmin quickly cover his mouth, and lamented “Why are you saying stuffs like that? I don’t want you to die. I want you to live well.”

He looked into her eyes with love and tenderness. He couldn’t take his eyes off her.

She felt as if his beautiful pair of eyes had cast a magical spell on her, that she was bewitched by him. She blushed and quickly turned away from his gaze.    

She exudes a feminine charm that is alluring and mesmerizing. She look so adorable when she shy away from him. He can’t resist the temptation to Kiss her. How he wish he could hide her away so that no other Men can even have the chance to look at her.  

Thank you Lauren. Now waiting for part 8. Love this author.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, quynie said:

its actually fairly easy to use....

to search for the fanfics...click on the bottom 2nd icon..the one that looks like globe...u will to another interface...then at the top left corner, u will see the search icon, click on that then just type in the box: Ji Min in chinese and all the fanfics will come out....

u can click on the individual stories then click on the author n u can favourite it... it will then be in your fav pages inyour account....

@Yitian_fan

Do you have the link of these fanfics? I created a lofter account but have a hard time using it.

Thanks you.

its

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, insertusernamehere said:

I'm subbing ep 27 now, it's so much fun to look back at what happened before all the melo stuff! :D Oh good innocent times!

This is my first time subbing on youtube and it's quite easy! (thankfully there are already folks who helped put in the time stamps!) If you don't speak Chinese, please help with putting in the time stamps, we can then put in translation! If you don't have time, please do a review and edit/fix mistakes/typos (e.g. I saw a line that says "when did you tell my father" (from Bu Hui) but it was supposed to be "when will you tell my father", etc.) Everything and anything helps! :) 

Oh my goodness, I truly, truly appreciate it. Thank you so much! So many scenes that I want to know more of - the ZR forced confession to WJ - the ZM death scene - the ZM-WJ after death reunion - the ZM-WJ after beheading reunion - AHHHH... so.. THANK YOU TO ALL SUBBERS. 

1 hour ago, LaurenPanna said:

Very nice read

Story from Wuji perspective, wuji personal thoughts and feeling. Only he knows 

https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404366875101397802

Will translate one day

I like that she say:

Wuji can't allow minmin to kill ZYZ because ZYZ has huge army power, killing him will put minmin's life at risk. He had to stop her to protect her. What an insightful perspective from Wuji's point of view

• Like 4

On 4/25/2019 at 8:28 PM, kimmortal said:

Hi Lauren, can you also help to translate this fanfic. Thank you

5 hours ago, jackieusa said:

Lending her his shoulder:wub:

xorAmEc.jpg

First thing seeing her face in the morning reaction:wub:

QoYfrDe.jpg

Heart pain hearing his uncles calling MM witch:(

rbbL5vv.jpg

P.S. Finally able to post screenshot:lol:

That cave scene was one of my favorites in the series; it was just so heartwarming, yet painful to watch. He had just threatened to kill ZM, couldn’t follow through, was worried his Yifu was going to end up doing it, and then WJ is anxious because she is mad at him for not trusting her while at the same time, he is concerned about her well-being and then reputation.

So many emotions conveyed in half an episode, so like 20-odd minutes, and I think the flow and direction were great here. When the drama wanted to shine, it shined. His eyes and the way he looks at her throughout this episode makes me soft. He was just so content to have her rest on his shoulder. That’s it. To be able to be close without worrying about everyone else’s eyes and opinions, then only to have his own Wudang uncles gossip about them the next morning, calling her names and saying hurtful things, and when he looks at her, there’s guilt but also empathy. He hurts because he knows she hurts. Her reputation is being sullied and she is worried about his in that moment. If that isn’t love right there, I don’t know what is.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, deminni said:

That cave scene was one of my favorites in the series; it was just so heartwarming, yet painful to watch. He had just threatened to kill ZM, couldn’t follow through, was worried his Yifu was going to end up doing it, and then WJ is anxious because she is mad at him for not trusting her while at the same time, he is concerned about her well-being and then reputation.

So many emotions conveyed in half an episode, so like 20-odd minutes, and I think the flow and direction were great here. When the drama wanted to shine, it shined. His eyes and the way he looks at her throughout this episode makes me soft. He was just so content to have her rest on his shoulder. That’s it. To be able to be close without worrying about everyone else’s eyes and opinions, then only to have his own Wudang uncles gossip about them the next morning, calling her names and saying hurtful things, and when he looks at her, there’s guilt but also empathy. He hurts because he knows she hurts. Her reputation is being sullied and she is worried about his in that moment. If that isn’t love right there, I don’t know what is.  

Well said it here! This is all love from both side. But WJ can’t said it out loud.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, quynie said:

@Yitian_fan

Do you have the link of these fanfics? I created a lofter account but have a hard time using it.

Thanks you.

Re: Lofter fics and chatroom

@chipz03 It was the actors just having fun on their weibo account and got posted to Lofter I think :)

Quynie I suggest you search Lofter with the name of the fanfic you'd like to read. If you just want to browse search with 忌敏 as the key word for ZM/ZWJ fics.

Have fun!

3 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Very nice read

Story from Wuji perspective, wuji personal thoughts and feeling. Only he knows 

https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404366875101397802

Will translate one day

Please do translate this one, I'm angst to read about WJ's thoughts.  I always wanted to know his personal feeling for MM as we already knew how MM feels for him.:)