[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

I love how cute and comfortable YH-ET's relationship is. It's the everyday little things that count. Having a meal together, teasing each other, sharing little pieces of happiness like JJH warming up to YH. Love it!

I also love JH-DY and how they stood up to YCK as a unit. I love how they want to become better people because of each other, and how they are willing to go through hardship together. And those kisses! :wub:

I'm sad about MY. I really hope she opens up to HS and tells him the truth about her condition. They need to get through this together. And bravo to HS for going to MY and insisting on staying with her. Only 6 more episodes left, so I hope that they don't drag this out for too long.

I'm not sure how other family dramas are like because this is only my second one, but the first one I watched also had bad things happening near the end, and I was left wondering how on earth they are going to wrap things up with so few episodes left. In the end, loose ends were more or less tied up. I was just sad that I didn't get to see the wedding of my fav OTP in that drama. Maybe in this one, they will only show HS-MY's wedding? I think with YH-ET, it's more or less settled. I don't think we need to see a wedding for them. They are already THERE. However, when are they going to tell ES? -_-

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I replayed the subbed JH/DY confrontation and kiss scene several times, I realized that it was not only their relationship they were fighting for but DY's demand to be treated as an adult and become independent from her parents.  

CK's belief that as long as he pay the bills regardless of her age, DY must obey him which she did initially.  However, since she has started working and dating JH, DY as a result has matured.  Note the words that she said to CK - he was insulting her and she would rather do without than break up with JH, JH's words were - he will support her in becoming independent, love her more and that he is disappointed in CK.  I loved it when JH just held out his hand and she confidently put her hand in his walking away as a united front.  After that, DY's  regret in not seeking her independence from CK earlier and her promise to become better not only for herself but JH as well.  I liked this a lot as what we were viewing is the growth of a couple in both forms as individuals and a couple. 

I had previously mentioned in a post that the old DY would not be able to survive life realities should she lose everything, but now we see that she can as long as she has JH loving and caring for her more than ever.  It's interesting to note how DY was raised to be dependent on someone else and tolerant which is why boorish CK is of the belief that he can say/do whatever.  If she had not taken the job and remeet JH she would have been the old DY.  I wonder what would have happened if JJH saw/find out about this?  

By the way I would love to understand the content of DY's resume because all this time CK has been harping about the lack of JH's qualifications etc.  but I am of the assumption DY's is skimpy at best as YL Group was her first job, DY for the most part was being trained to be a typical kdrama housewife of a certain class similar to JJH whose primary role is the home, kid/s, husband.  When thinking of this, I remember overhearing something a young girl said - she wants to be a housewife but an educated one with degrees. What we know is that there is a difference between housewife and kdrama housewife.

Siblings HH/MS - mmm-_-; Couple HH/MS - mmm mm -_--_-.

Gone for now

Park hoy soeb is so cool. I'm enjoying the love triangle between ET ES and Chanie:wub::D.

ET is more jealous of ES than YH. I REALLY enjoy ET-ES LOVELINE the most in this drama and I think the writer was  clever and witty to do it rather  than forced relationships and obvious pairings. It definitely brings something fresh.

MS apps is evil but will MS and CEO Yang save MY?

1 hour ago, hi5hli5htslight said:

Park hoy soeb is so cool. I'm enjoying the love triangle between ET ES and Chanie:wub::D.

ET is more jealous of ES than YH. I REALLY enjoy ET-ES LOVELINE the most in this drama and I think the writer was  clever and witty to do it rather  than forced relationships and obvious pairings. It definitely brings something fresh.

MS apps is evil but will MS and CEO Yang save MY?

I marvel at how viewers' opinions can differ so much.:w00t: I  know many of you will protest but I just want to state how I feel.

I see CK in ET when he pulls apart the handheld hands of ES and Chan. C'mon, they are only preschool kiddos and it's best to leave them to enjoy their innocence at this age. I am appalled at ET's possessiveness. Perhaps writernim wants to show how much ES means to ET but I find it repulsive. I like ET best when he is with his patients.

To sum up, I am very glad for YH that she finally finds someone she loves and who loves her, getting her blessings for marriage and having full custody of ES plus a huge inheritance awarded to ES (she is not interested in the money but it will come handy should ET spend all his savings on his African project ;)). It's a far cry from the submissive and pathetic YH at the beginning of the drama and how desperate she is looking for a job. It reminds one that every cloud has a silver lining.

Hope MY will have a happy ending too.:love:

Preview for e46 am happy to see some cheerfulness in coming episode and with potential of noona discovering JH and YH's relationship.

Written preview in hangul

Spoiler

효섭(유동근)은 미연(장미희)의 집에 찾아와 같이 살겠다고 선언하고, 4남매는 그런 효섭의 결정에 당황하지만, 두 사람을 좀 더 기다려주기로 한다.

다연(박세완)은 재형(여회현)을 반대하는 찬구(최정우)에게 화가 나 앞으로 경제적인 지원을 받지 않겠노라고 선언한다.

재형은 그런 다연에게 고마움을 느끼고 물심양면으로 다연의 취업준비를 돕는다.

한편, 미연의 상태를 의심하던 동진(김유석)은 미연이 병원에서 나오는 걸 보게 되는데...

If writernim and pd give MY an incurable illness or death... i would say..

1. I  as an audience been scammed by them like MY's ex scamming MY and will forgive them because ... i think...

2. Writernim and pd have dementia or lewy body illness too because in march press conference pd said... it will be a healthy family drama... unlike the previous drama!

Thank goodness for EunTae and YuHa and EunSu, my favourites that i look forward to every weekend :heart:

@Cestbon it looks like a happy preview indeed! I loved that despite being chased away, HS insisted on staying with MY. And how happy MY and MS looked with the whole Park family at their house! They both have been lonely for so long. And I’m glad SH and KS were there too.

I think MS saw CEO Yang at his dad’s apartment carpark. Would he question his dad about it? Or try to find out secretly what’s going on?

It also seems like JJH arranged to meet YH-ET-ES and JH-DY at the same place, but at different times? It’s fated though, that the groups will meet each other. Now, JJH, you have done very well so far. Please don’t make me annoyed with you again. :lol:

6 hours ago, joonminfan said:

Cestbon it looks like a happy preview indeed! I loved that despite being chased away, HS insisted on staying with MY. And how happy MY and MS looked with the whole Park family at their house! They both have been lonely for so long. And I’m glad SH and KS were there too.

Yes I love this too. Whole big family coming together, supporting MY and PHS.  I prefer family dramas to be this way.. light hearted, warm, wholesome and strong values.  HS moved in ... just like how MY moved into his home earlier :blush: glad he did that. MY needs people to support her... as much as she fears losing her dignity infront of HS.

MY is a great person and I feel sad though that writer nim chose an illness on her.. soon after she reconciles with the love of her life.

I think MS saw CEO Yang at his dad’s apartment carpark. Would he question his dad about it? Or try to find out secretly what’s going on?

Not sure what he will do. He is somewhat the cause of the problems that MY is facing today... with her ex and misunderstanding with CEO Yang. Though not a conscious act on his part. And, he has never put MY's interest first despite all MY has done for him.  So far his interest is more status and financial security/protection that MY could give him. My guess is writernim will use this opportunity to redeem him. I have this sense that CEO Yang will not end up harming MY.  Well,  I hope he will not.  Else, just overly dramatic to be making MY's story so sad... even her trusted friend backstabs her. 

Before he went in cohort with MY's ex, he did ask MY's financial person a question and he said it is "an important answer" he needed.... don't know what was her answer though. But  I hope through financial person's answer it made him realise that it was a misunderstanding that he had with MY and therefore he ends up helping rather than harming MY.

Lets see how the story would go. Hope a happy and convincing one. :grin:

It also seems like JJH arranged to meet YH-ET-ES and JH-DY at the same place, but at different times? It’s fated though, that the groups will meet each other. Now, JJH, you have done very well so far. Please don’t make me annoyed with you again:lol:

It is good that JJH finds out. Little EunSu shouted "sam choon" at JH haha. So, it is likely that JJH will find out this weekend.

I think after a day sleeping in bed... some good explanation from someone or a few of them ET/DY/YH/JH... JJH will come around. She is not all that unreasonable.  She accepted that ES is ET's biological daughter without any real explanation/answer. Just that it is a family drama.. they want to create "drama" with situation.. 

So far I notice writernim do better/more worthy writing for female characters vs their male counterparts. So I hope this means JJH will be the one to accept JH-DY relationship n convince her husband.

Happy watching this weekend! Only good vibes to all :heart:

I want to see YH/ET date outside not jjajangmyeon date in ET's office.:blush: No doubt l like their bickering but outside their place of work.

MS and HH on their so call date. Now MS is so polite, even greet the gossipy neigbhour. He gets on well the Park's family's members.

ET visits ES's daycare. He is so jealous that his princess is sharing cookies with her 'boyfriend'. I was laughing at how he tried separating them. Before his princess gives her heart to him. She has given to her boyfriend already. :D

HY visits the gallery with Noona. Now Noona starts to have affection for HY. Told her to address her as hyung-nim. I like this part too.

Preview 46

An awesome party at MY's house, we can see how happy MY and MS are. I hope those two scammers fail in their plot. No more suffering for MY,  please PD and writernim.:confused:

So Noona finds out that JH and YH are siblings in this epi.

It’s still about MY

Ep 46

• HS tells MY that he is moving in her place, MY tries to send him back but it does not work, MS is watching all of this with a bit of amusement.  The Park siblings talk about HS/MY and HS decision.
  • DY is going to meet JH she is nervous as she is still thinking about the kiss.  The couple meet and discuss her job hunting & CK JH acts like everything is fine while DY thinks he is amazing etc and excuses herself.  When she left JH releases his nervousness.:D:lol:
  • At breakfast CK throws a tantrum at DY, she gets up and leave the table.  JJH finds out that DY returned her card & car because she will not break up with JH etc. ET tries to defend DY to CK, who says he is doing it for ET's sake etc.  JJH meets DY as she leaves the house, offering to help but DY says no to that as that is CK’s money too etc. and leaves the house.  ET/CK were arguing about the situation when JJH comes in, they become silent she finds their behavior strange.
  • SH/MY meet to discuss the café/WAM/KS, MY praises SH who talks about HS to her.  MY later stop by the doctor to discuss her health.  Ex calls MY with a call to discuss a meeting to talk about MS etc. while following/checking up on her to be scammed later.  MY comes home, where she/HS talk, she is trying to push him away but HS cannot help worrying about MY while at work and later contacts her for a meal.  She lets him know of her appointment, however on his way he sees MY taking a taxi, which he thinks is strange and follows her. 
  • MY meets the ex who is probing her on symptoms of her health, he brings up her father in the talk and that HS knows about it etc. MY is unsuccessful hiding it, the ex hired the waiter to take MY’s bag and her medicine to check it out.  When MY leaves, she is worried thinking her symptoms are worse, the ex follows her and asks questions. HS comes and sees the ex, the talk is brief, MY is upset with HS. Later Yang/scum ex meet to discuss MY, her health and the scam.
  • ET/YH talk about HS/MY, to which ET comes up with an idea for the family to make MY feel better.  The whole family and gossipy couple are at MY’s house treating it as their own she is surprised to see them, ET is there as well.  It’s a happy time with family, friends, food, song and dance and smiles. :):D
  • After the meal ET talks to MY about her health and the importance of family at this time.  There is also talk in the living room SH/YH straightening the place, MS & the twins talking stuff in MS's room, SH comes in along with KS and lightish moments.  Later ET/HS talk about MY etc. HS thanks ET for his help and ET advises HS what he needs to do for MY etc. without telling him about MY’s health.  It seems that ET/YH were going on a date the next day, she date dresses with her hair out etc.  she meets ET who is happy with her look, only to transform back into Dr. YH as the hospital was offering free health care to the elderly.
  • WAM is at the café complaining about having no customers etc.  SH takes over a bit and knows that WAM is in pain, at home WAM whines about it, later SH comes to her room and gives WAM an ice pack etc.
  • MY makes a meal for HS/MS, its bad HS says that he will do the meals from now on, it’s a light but happy moment with the pair with MS looking on with a smile.
  • JH calls JJH for a meet, later calls DY they talk a bit to which he mentions that he will be seeing JJH.  JH tells JJH what is happening and what he wants to do for DY etc, JJH responds positively to JH and gives her approval of DY/JH’s relationship.  DY comes in and finds that out, the couple of course is happy with this. 
  • Meanwhile ET/YH/ES are walking, talking, ES is still upset with ET.  JH/DY finds out that JJH will be meeting ET/YH/ES, they hurriedly leaves.  However, as they were leaving they all see each other and try to ignore the meet but all got busted by ES who calls JH “uncle” and hugs him.  JJH sees this and finds out the truth as such the meeting got cut short.  JH/YH talk about this at their home.  JJH at home is upset with ET/DY with CK there, the talk is there with ET/DY still refusing to part with their respective partners, JJH goes to her room.
  • Yang meets Yoon, they talk about MY , she tells him about MY request for guardianship etc.  MY calls SH for a meet and HS talks to gossipy man about MY to which he mentions something related to Alzheimer’s etc. but brushes it off, but the words stuck with HS.
  • SH/MY meet, MY asks SH to be her guardian (I think) and that she is not well.  HS recalls MY’s strange behavior and goes to ET with his concerns as to her health.  ET tells HS the truth and the type of care that MY needs.  At the same time MY tells SH the truth about her health etc. which has SH astonished.  HS could not believe it at first, ET is considerate/thoughtful in explaining everything.  HS is hurt and tries to fight this fact with tears, HS sadly walks and sees MY arrive via taxi.
  • SH comes home, is tearful about MY/HS.  HS sees MY and asks why she did not tell him

Preview

• ET/YH meets
  • Ex try to have Yang do a pill switch, to worsen MY 's health to make the scam easier
  • JH tries to convince JJH to have the respective couples be together (I think), showing her an album of the family etc.
  • Yang meets MY
  • MY confronts Yang/ex

Thoughts

Very few of us talk about Yoon’s role as she is a small character here, however I feel sad for her because she is being used by Yang in order to harm MY.  Yoon trusts Yang and she is aware of the long friendship with them and that MY has been trying to help Yang.  As such in order to help Yang/MY she ends up telling him things because she thinks he cares for MY, unfortunately that is not the case.  From the preview there is a clear difference between HS and ex (again), one only cares for the MY and goes to help while the other scum ex cares only about himself and goes for harm.  In addition scum ex is using MS to get information on MY, who unknowingly does that as he is being used by his father as well.  When you think about it both Yoon and MS are being used by the ones they deeply trust i.e. the scums in order to harm MY. If those loan sharks came, drag him away after beating scum ex very badly and put him on a ship to work, I will be very happy if that happens to scum ex as he deserves this punishment along with the others I have previously mentioned.

JH/DY are so happy to finally get approval to date only for it to be taken away by JJH, the busterer for this – ES.  It would be nice if this is resolved happily, but it was a funny scene all the same.

Until the next episode, take care and gone for now.

47 minutes ago, chasen8888 said:

It’s still about MY

Ep 46

• HS tells MY that he is moving in her place, MY tries to send him back but it does not work, MS is watching all of this with a bit of amusement.  The Park siblings talk about HS/MY and HS decision.
  • DY is going to meet JH she is nervous as she is still thinking about the kiss.  The couple meet and discuss her job hunting & CK JH acts like everything is fine while DY thinks he is amazing etc and excuses herself.  When she left JH releases his nervousness.:D:lol:
  • At breakfast CK throws a tantrum at DY, she gets up and leave the table.  JJH finds out that DY returned her card & car because she will not break up with JH etc. ET tries to defend DY to CK, who says he is doing it for ET's sake etc.  JJH meets DY as she leaves the house, offering to help but DY says no to that as that is CK’s money too etc. and leaves the house.  ET/CK were arguing about the situation when JJH comes in, they become silent she finds their behavior strange.
  • SH/MY meet to discuss the café/WAM/KS, MY praises SH who talks about HS to her.  MY later stop by the doctor to discuss her health.  Ex calls MY with a call to discuss a meeting to talk about MS etc. while following/checking up on her to be scammed later.  MY comes home, where she/HS talk, she is trying to push him away but HS cannot help worrying about MY while at work and later contacts her for a meal.  She lets him know of her appointment, however on his way he sees MY taking a taxi, which he thinks is strange and follows her. 
  • MY meets the ex who is probing her on symptoms of her health, he brings up her father in the talk and that HS knows about it etc. MY is unsuccessful hiding it, the ex hired the waiter to take MY’s bag and her medicine to check it out.  When MY leaves, she is worried thinking her symptoms are worse, the ex follows her and asks questions. HS comes and sees the ex, the talk is brief, MY is upset with HS. Later Yang/scum ex meet to discuss MY, her health and the scam.
  • ET/YH talk about HS/MY, to which ET comes up with an idea for the family to make MY feel better.  The whole family and gossipy couple are at MY’s house treating it as their own she is surprised to see them, ET is there as well.  It’s a happy time with family, friends, food, song and dance and smiles. :):D
  • After the meal ET talks to MY about her health and the importance of family at this time.  There is also talk in the living room SH/YH straightening the place, MS & the twins talking stuff in MS's room, SH comes in along with KS and lightish moments.  Later ET/HS talk about MY etc. HS thanks ET for his help and ET advises HS what he needs to do for MY etc. without telling him about MY’s health.  It seems that ET/YH were going on a date the next day, she date dresses with her hair out etc.  she meets ET who is happy with her look, only to transform back into Dr. YH as the hospital was offering free health care to the elderly.
  • WAM is at the café complaining about having no customers etc.  SH takes over a bit and knows that WAM is in pain, at home WAM whines about it, later SH comes to her room and gives WAM an ice pack etc.
  • MY makes a meal for HS/MS, its bad HS says that he will do the meals from now on, it’s a light but happy moment with the pair with MS looking on with a smile.
  • JH calls JJH for a meet, later calls DY they talk a bit to which he mentions that he will be seeing JJH.  JH tells JJH what is happening and what he wants to do for DY etc, JJH responds positively to JH and gives her approval of DY/JH’s relationship.  DY comes in and finds that out, the couple of course is happy with this. 
  • Meanwhile ET/YH/ES are walking, talking, ES is still upset with ET.  JH/DY finds out that JJH will be meeting ET/YH/ES, they hurriedly leaves.  However, as they were leaving they all see each other and try to ignore the meet but all got busted by ES who calls JH “uncle” and hugs him.  JJH sees this and finds out the truth as such the meeting got cut short.  JH/YH talk about this at their home.  JJH at home is upset with ET/DY with CK there, the talk is there with ET/DY still refusing to part with their respective partners, JJH goes to her room.
  • Yang meets Yoon, they talk about MY , she tells him about MY request for guardianship etc.  MY calls SH for a meet and HS talks to gossipy man about MY to which he mentions something related to Alzheimer’s etc. but brushes it off, but the words stuck with HS.
  • SH/MY meet, MY asks SH to be her guardian (I think) and that she is not well.  HS recalls MY’s strange behavior and goes to ET with his concerns as to her health.  ET tells HS the truth and the type of care that MY needs.  At the same time MY tells SH the truth about her health etc. which has SH astonished.  HS could not believe it at first, ET is considerate/thoughtful in explaining everything.  HS is hurt and tries to fight this fact with tears, HS sadly walks and sees MY arrive via taxi.
  • SH comes home, is tearful about MY/HS.  HS sees MY and asks why she did not tell him

Preview

• ET/YH meets
  • Ex try to have Yang do a pill switch, to worsen MY 's health to make the scam easier
  • JH tries to convince JJH to have the respective couples be together (I think), showing her an album of the family etc.
  • Yang meets MY
  • MY confronts Yang/ex

Thoughts

Very few of us talk about Yoon’s role as she is a small character here, however I feel sad for her because she is being used by Yang in order to harm MY.  Yoon trusts Yang and she is aware of the long friendship with them and that MY has been trying to help Yang.  As such in order to help Yang/MY she ends up telling him things because she thinks he cares for MY, unfortunately that is not the case.  From the preview there is a clear difference between HS and ex (again), one only cares for the MY and goes to help while the other scum ex cares only about himself and goes for harm.  In addition scum ex is using MS to get information on MY, who unknowingly does that as he is being used by his father as well.  When you think about it both Yoon and MS are being used by the ones they deeply trust i.e. the scums in order to harm MY. If those loan sharks came, drag him away after beating scum ex very badly and put him on a ship to work, I will be very happy if that happens to scum ex as he deserves this punishment along with the others I have previously mentioned.

JH/DY are so happy to finally get approval to date only for it to be taken away by JJH, the busterer for this – ES.  It would be nice if this is resolved happily, but it was a funny scene all the same.

Until the next episode, take care and gone for now.

Thanks for your hard work, I stopped watching the drama because the MY sickness was too much for me. But I still wanna know what´s going on, and thanks to you I know!!!

@chasen8888, thanks for your recap; really appreciate your hard work.  Hopefully, MY's illness will be be under controlled with the help of medications. We know in reality dementia has no cure for now, but; we are in the K-drama world and writers can slow down the progression of illness.:crazy::anguished:

I detest  MY ex husband trying to collude with former CEO Yang.

I guess MY was hesitant to tell the family cause she was worried that they would abandon her. But HS love her and HS children have already come to accept her as their stepmom and bonded with her. All they can do is to move forward together and cherish the time they got.

As expected of someone as successful as MY, she showed how smart she was by planning ahead and recognizing that SH is the best person to become her adult guardian. Some might think it should be HS, but she chose SH because she saw how responsible and honest she is. HS will not be able to handle or protect her and her property. The emotional pain will be too much for him. Her decision-making skills are top notch.

I have my alarm set to 5:45 am which is about 20 mins before the start of this episode to allow for watch etc. 

However, I do not  know what happened, but it seems that today's episode started roughly 50 minutes before the usual start time, as such I can only give a recap of that part.  Found out the reason, its a national baseball event, game not started as yet, but the players are wearing Korea on their shirt prepping.

So here goes

Ep 47

YH/ET/ES are going to school/work when he gets a call, he hangs up but later he contacted someone regarding their research project on Lewy, it does not seem good.

HS/MY are on a call they seem happy, they have a date.  HH is making a sale while HS sneaks out.  HS/MY are on their date, she has a out of it episode but later comes out of it, HS is there for her while ex was following them.

Ex discusses his plan to Yang to scam MY's wealth; Yang seems hesitant.  At home MY/MS talk about Yang & scum ex as MS had earlier mentioned seeing Yang; they both find the actions of both men suspicious.

MY stop by the house where she/HH talk a bit.  MY comes to her home to which HS is a bit worried not hearing from her but she calms him down, HS went out to get some drinks for them.  MY realizes something was strange about HS's actions so she plays her pen recording of the last event.  It seems that from it MY knows that HS knows about her health issue.  MY was out of it for their date and he said a lot of beautiful/touching words to her which is tearful.

Realizing this MY rushes out of the building, sees HS and hugs him.  Show ends

Thoughts

Since I was unable to watch the show in its entirety, I cannot really give thoughts about the show itself, maybe after watching the subs.  All I can say is that both HS/MY are good people and its a shame that its happening to them, as stated in a previous post I wish they could do something more original instead of foisting this illness/situation on us viewers, its lazy.  I wonder if the country have a high rate of Lewy, dementia, Alzheimer there which is why they are bring it up in their dramas and want to punch it in our heads.

If you wish to see clips of the episode please go here:

Gone for now, take care and have a good week.

Wasn't Mi Yeon racing a car in the first episode. She was such a cool character that has been brought down so low by this disease but that is it, the disease does not discriminate it hits even very intelligent and active people. Scariest is that it will slowly rob you of your mind. I pray I will have the fortitude to end my life before my own mind goes, as I am approaching the age where this is a concern this is what I tell myself I would do.

10 minutes ago, hyall said:

Wasn't Mi Yeon racing a car in the first episode. She was such a cool character that has been brought down so low by this disease but that is it, the disease does not discriminate it hits even very intelligent and active people. Scariest is that it will slowly rob you of your mind. I pray I will have the fortitude to end my life before my own mind goes, as I am approaching the age where this is a concern this is what I tell myself I would do.

I have watched my own Grandmother suffer from dementia for the past few years until she passed away a few months ago. It was so heartbreaking to see her mind just wilting away, not being able to recognise any of us, and slowly also losing her ability to eat solid food, go to the bathroom, and even sitting upright. I have also thought about this possibility of myself getting the same disease when I get older, coz watching my parents having to take care of her and how big a toll it took on them, made me feel like I wouldn’t want to subject my own family to the same experience. Is there ever an easy way out? Would I have the courage to end my life before my condition gets worse? I think what we can learn from MY is to really live your life to the fullest, spend lots of time with your loved ones, and make sound decisions about your future before your mind goes. I also hated that the show gave MY dementia, but now looking at this from another POV, there is a lot to learn and reflect about. 

Thank you @chasen8888 for the recap, as always.

Archived