[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

50 minutes ago, monchoo said:

U gotta be kidding me! Weibo just put up a poster with the title ‘the eternal love 3’ with original casting in the progress wahhahahahaha!:lol: super excited and going mad!!!! Hopefully it’s not a joke! I will never have enuh of these 2 lovebirds

5mekocm.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, monchoo said:

U gotta be kidding me! Weibo just put up a poster with the title ‘the eternal love 3’ with original casting in the progress wahhahahahaha!:lol: super excited and going mad!!!! Hopefully it’s not a joke! I will never have enuh of these 2 lovebirds

*hyperventilates* and with the original cast?! That’s awesome! However, do you think they would edit the season 2 ending to be open then?

18 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

*hyperventilates* and with the original cast?! That’s awesome! However, do you think they would edit the season 2 ending to be open then?

But I guess the ending will not be a cliff hanger as it was filmed long time ago. It just that the season 2 response was so overwhelming that it was a good time to make game and money for everyone! Arhhh my Liu Shang will have a real identity then;) will he?:wub:

11 minutes ago, monchoo said:

But I guess the ending will not be a cliff hanger as it was filmed long time ago. It just that the season 2 response was so overwhelming that it was a good time to make game and money for everyone! Arhhh my Liu Shang will have a real identity then;) will he?:wub:

Also, the original cast is confirmed? I highly doubt they would announce if they weren’t because what’s the point of another season without the original leads? 

4 hours ago, monchoo said:

I would love the see them doing a drama together but I am not sure if I would want season 3.  I rather see them in a new drama. 

3 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

:rolleyes:Anyone misses these two?

I hope S3 has some top notch comedy like S1.

vLnDRL8.jpg 

I wonder why we didn't see 8th Prince's cousin this season.

3 hours ago, golinda27 said:

Also, the original cast is confirmed? I highly doubt they would announce if they weren’t because what’s the point of another season without the original leads? 

Yes, it wouldnt be the same if its not them. I dont think I will watch if they change anybody. 

I know it will be a bother but if anyone can make a recap of ep 14-16 that will be great. My first language is English and since I love this drama soooo much I watch the raws even though I can’t inderstand a thing. It would be great if somebody could make a recap. 

I really really apreciate it. Thank you so much for posting recaps of ep 9-13. For non chinese speakers like me they are a God send! :heart::blush:

4 hours ago, monchoo said:

Does anybody have an idea how many online views they already have? Last I heard they have more than a billion views

Guest dramacf

OMG! I wonder now, how they will end this? Or if they had the foresight and maybe filmed 2 sets of finale like one if it's going to be the end and another one if they're actually going to pull off a trilogy....which brings me back now to hoping that at the latter half S1 MLC realizes that past S2 XT is not his S1 XT so he will give way to S2 MLC to woo S2 XT. Then the two MLCs work together to get the orb so it can help magically bring back S1 XT cos after all S1 MLC and S1 XT have a life-death bond and I assume this extends to their souls. So maybe the orb can summon S1 XT and maybe it will end there... and S3 will continue from there?

16 hours ago, lovehuche said:

《双世宠妃2》用第一世的虐换第二世的情,坦诚夫妇的前世了解一下

Bless whoever creates that video! I really love the song since forever and to hear it again accompanied with Eternal Love clips is actually quite nice.

This song is nice too:

I'm already dying waiting for season 2..now they're gonna make me wait for season 3 too!!! It looks like season 3 (from the poster) will be more modern....whooo hoo!! 

There is a vietnamese translated version for the novel but it's not completed..has anybody read any part of it? I can't even bring myself to read it until i finish the drama...

20 hours ago, golinda27 said:

There's a clip in Liang Jie's music video where she's sleeping on his shoulder and he's looking at both their hands. My eyes might be fooling me but it looks like his glows and hers doesn't look like it. Maybe that has to do with the life-death bond? I'm currently living in denial because I don't want the future XT plot twist lol! I'm too invested in the current characters.

Speaking of teasers. We're half-way through the series. I'm hoping they release another MV or something with more teasers for the rest of the series. I hate this up-in-the-air guessing of plot. Totally know that I should just watch but there's just this part of me that wants to know now haha!

Also, I feel like I'm living in this thread today. You guys are just sparking up great points and convo!

Oh yeah, I saw that clip too. So, does that mean he's disappearing bc he doesn't belong in that era or is it that S1 XT is dying (life-death bond)? Lol, I have no idea at all too. I'm in denial too but I'm shipping S1 characters instead lol.

I hope they do post another MV also b/c I'm pretty sure there are a lot more scenes that we haven't seen. I hate that too lol. I'm impatient as well. 

I love that everyone is participating more on this drama :blush:

8 hours ago, monchoo said:

I love this idea but that means we have to wait until next year :bawling: lol

29 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

I'm already dying waiting for season 2..now they're gonna make me wait for season 3 too!!! It looks like season 3 (from the poster) will be more modern....whooo hoo!! 

There is a vietnamese translated version for the novel but it's not completed..has anybody read any part of it? I can't even bring myself to read it until i finish the drama...

Same. The hourglass has skyscrapers and with XT & MLC. It looks so interesting. I wonder what will it be about.

sZbPMpb.jpg

Why do people want mortal? If its a mortal season ill skip it PLEASE do it in the fantasy realm. 

Modern world is so damn boring honestly i do hope they can fix the plot holes though. 

3 hours ago, dramacf said:

OMG! I wonder now, how they will end this? Or if they had the foresight and maybe filmed 2 sets of finale like one if it's going to be the end and another one if they're actually going to pull off a trilogy....which brings me back now to hoping that at the latter half S1 MLC realizes that past S2 XT is not his S1 XT so he will give way to S2 MLC to woo S2 XT. Then the two MLCs work together to get the orb so it can help magically bring back S1 XT cos after all S1 MLC and S1 XT have a life-death bond and I assume this extends to their souls. So maybe the orb can summon S1 XT and maybe it will end there... and S3 will continue from there?

This is what im hoping. 

S1 MLC and S1 XT have a life bond and are the original OTP this current s2 XT and S2 8th prince should be together . 

3 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Why do people want mortal? If its a mortal season ill skip it PLEASE do it in the fantasy realm. 

Modern world is so damn boring honestly i do hope they can fix the plot holes though. 

I like modern world but not the whole season of it though bc there's literally no harm in modern world sooo a mixed of everything would be nice for me. But i get where you're coming from.

2 minutes ago, joohoney1hunnit said:

I like modern world but not the whole season of it though bc there's literally no harm in modern world sooo a mixed of everything would be nice for me. But i get where you're coming from.

Im just thinking would i enjoy the modern world setting , cars, etc.. over the fantasy costumes and sword fighting etc.. I have never been impressed with a show doing a modern take after fantasy. Ice fantasy/Scarlet heart etc.. 

I would love a fantasy setting in that other fantasy world where they all got cool powers etc.. 

1 minute ago, Wotad said:

Im just thinking would i enjoy the modern world setting , cars, etc.. over the fantasy costumes and sword fighting etc.. I have never been impressed with a show doing a modern take after fantasy. Ice fantasy/Scarlet heart etc.. 

I would love a fantasy setting in that other fantasy world where they all got cool powers etc.. 

Yeah, it basically loses the whole point of this story in the first place (going back in time and fighting in the supernatural worlds). But we'll have to see what happens. I do want to see more fighting scenes as well.

Archived