Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

5 hours ago, Wotad said:

Technically its hers but i wouldnt class it as hers . 

Oh shoot you're right it would also be the 8th Prince's baby but not really his and he doesn't even know :smirk:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Oh shoot you're right it would also be the 8th Prince's baby but the dude doesn't even know :smirk:

Exactly if the princes merge then technically it would be neither of their child? wtf xd 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

How does the story continue in the novel, actually? I cannot read Chinese and the translated raw of the novel makes no sense to me. Can someone please tell me how the story goes in the novel?

20 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

How does the story continue in the novel, actually? I cannot read Chinese and the translated raw of the novel makes no sense to me. Can someone please tell me how the story goes in the novel?

I still can't find anyone who has read the novel to tell me how the plot is going. What we only know is that after S1, based on the novel  both of the leads got pulled to the modern world and dropped into the sea. XIao Tan was in her costume clothes and ppl on a yacht saved her (think that she is a cosplayer?). MLC was washed up on shore.

The main thing is that they will travel to many different worlds but to do what? I don't really know.

Lol, there was that one time I tried to mtl the raws but my brain cells couldn't handle it. I did that on google translate but I think you should try Baidu translate. Some sites are better suited for certain novels.

E.g. Chapter 859 (Modern World: Part 1)

Spoiler

Not only that, she had several injuries on her body, and even though she did not know how long the sea had been soaked, she could still vaguely see bloodstains. Is it murder in the ancient costume drama? Or are you having trouble playing COSPLAY?

The most puzzling thing is -

She seemed to be floating on the sea just now, staring at her with her eyes open.

At this point, people are lying on the yacht... Big eyes look at the sky blinking.

Confused, confused, complicated...

Finally, the man who had just laid lazily got up and squatted curiously in front of her in a sun hat. He was tall and strong, handsome and fashionable.

"Hi, my name is Duan. What about you? " The section burned a pair of peach blossom eyes, smiling, but a little natural cold up and down looked at Qu Tan. I just had no interest in her, but now I have it. Moreover, he finally understood why his bodyguard, who would not change his face for thousands of years, was so surprised that he could not hold his horizon firmly.

A woman floating on the sea is not quite dead.

Moreover, there is no alarm and surprise. Is she sleeping on the sea?

"Woman, are you really all right?" Duan asked with a charming smile and a very husky voice. Unfortunately, no one dumped him. "I guess you're filming, the director and some other Birdman want to rule you, but you don't agree. You hurt yourself for a long time when you struggle and fainted. The director thought you were dead and threw it to the sea?

"..." Imagination is good.

Qu Tan still did not respond.

"Do you need an alarm?" Duan asked again, stretching out her long finger, trying to pat her on the cheek, but she shook it off when she did not touch it.

"No!" Qu Tan finally recovered.

"Howl!!" The whistle blew whistle. "It's not mute, it's nothing. Miracle.

Qu Dun sat up slowly, holding the railing, and could not believe it. Having been floating on the sea for a day, she didn't see anything. She thought she was on the land, but she didn't expect to see a ship. She never imagined that yachts were unlikely to happen.

The key, there are people!

Modern people? Modern, did she go back to modern times?

God, TMD is incredible!

City city?! She's not dead. The city will be fine.

Because two people have "life and death deeds". If one side dies, is it possible for the other party to live well? So, she came here through devil's pond. What about the city? Is it also here? Would she be floating on the sea like her?

"What can I do for you, miss?" Section of the brand and then people laugh harmless.

"Sail, help me find someone near here." Said Qu Tan, who came out.

"What do you mean?" Duer asked, "do you mean there are people like you on the sea?" Without waiting for the answer, he ordered the man to sail and search at sea.

For a long time, duer asked: "do you really need no alarm?"

"No need."

"Then why do you fall to the sea?"

"Confidentiality." She didn't know what to say.

"Hello! I saved you, and I'll help you find someone else. Can't you know this question? "

Qu Tan was silent. He was not in the mood to talk to him.

He will not die, nor will she die. It's just a little late arriving on the shore.

Because in the sea, she knows the southeast and the northwest, and can not find the shore under the sky.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

U gotta be kidding me! Weibo just put up a poster with the title ‘the eternal love 3’ with original casting in the progress wahhahahahaha!:lol: super excited and going mad!!!! Hopefully it’s not a joke! I will never have enuh of these 2 lovebirds

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Hi Im new here. When I saw you guys talking about this beloved drama, I just had to join. 

14 minutes ago, monchoo said:

U gotta be kidding me! Weibo just put up a poster with the title ‘the eternal love 3’ with original casting in the progress wahhahahahaha!:lol: super excited and going mad!!!! Hopefully it’s not a joke! I will never have enuh of these 2 lovebirds

Wow just wow! Can you post a copy of the post please!:astonished:

Edited by selena32
Addition

15 minutes ago, selena32 said:

Hi Im new here. When I saw you guys talking about this beloved drama, I just had to join. 

Wow just wow! Can you post a copy of the post please!:astonished:

Welcome 

50 minutes ago, monchoo said:

5mekocm.jpg

• LOL 1

57 minutes ago, monchoo said:

*hyperventilates* and with the original cast?! That’s awesome! However, do you think they would edit the season 2 ending to be open then?

18 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

*hyperventilates* and with the original cast?! That’s awesome! However, do you think they would edit the season 2 ending to be open then?

But I guess the ending will not be a cliff hanger as it was filmed long time ago. It just that the season 2 response was so overwhelming that it was a good time to make game and money for everyone! Arhhh my Liu Shang will have a real identity then;) will he?:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, monchoo said:

But I guess the ending will not be a cliff hanger as it was filmed long time ago. It just that the season 2 response was so overwhelming that it was a good time to make game and money for everyone! Arhhh my Liu Shang will have a real identity then;) will he?:wub:

Also, the original cast is confirmed? I highly doubt they would announce if they weren’t because what’s the point of another season without the original leads? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, monchoo said:

I would love the see them doing a drama together but I am not sure if I would want season 3.  I rather see them in a new drama. 

3 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

:rolleyes:Anyone misses these two?

I hope S3 has some top notch comedy like S1.

vLnDRL8.jpg 

I wonder why we didn't see 8th Prince's cousin this season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golinda27 said:

Also, the original cast is confirmed? I highly doubt they would announce if they weren’t because what’s the point of another season without the original leads? 

Yes, it wouldnt be the same if its not them. I dont think I will watch if they change anybody. 

• Like 2

I know it will be a bother but if anyone can make a recap of ep 14-16 that will be great. My first language is English and since I love this drama soooo much I watch the raws even though I can’t inderstand a thing. It would be great if somebody could make a recap. 

I really really apreciate it. Thank you so much for posting recaps of ep 9-13. For non chinese speakers like me they are a God send! :heart::blush:

4 hours ago, monchoo said:

Does anybody have an idea how many online views they already have? Last I heard they have more than a billion views

Edited by selena32

Guest dramacf

OMG! I wonder now, how they will end this? Or if they had the foresight and maybe filmed 2 sets of finale like one if it's going to be the end and another one if they're actually going to pull off a trilogy....which brings me back now to hoping that at the latter half S1 MLC realizes that past S2 XT is not his S1 XT so he will give way to S2 MLC to woo S2 XT. Then the two MLCs work together to get the orb so it can help magically bring back S1 XT cos after all S1 MLC and S1 XT have a life-death bond and I assume this extends to their souls. So maybe the orb can summon S1 XT and maybe it will end there... and S3 will continue from there?

16 hours ago, lovehuche said:

《双世宠妃2》用第一世的虐换第二世的情,坦诚夫妇的前世了解一下

Bless whoever creates that video! I really love the song since forever and to hear it again accompanied with Eternal Love clips is actually quite nice.

This song is nice too:

• Like 1