[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

I’ve finally broken and joined soompi after watching Princess agents and falling in love with Xing Zhao Lin!! S1 MLC is soooo seductive with his kisses and I loved that wink he gave XT at the competition!! He hasn’t shot a bow in ages and still has so much confidence he would win over MYH! 

I honestly can’t wait till Tuesday where the site I usually view it on uploads the new episodes!!! I keep coming over to soompi to read the thread about any potential spoilers cause I’m a spoiler type of person hahaha!! Going to be so heartbreaking to watch the scene where MLC breaks up with XT! Really wonder when he and S2 MLC are going to merge. How many episodes are on this season? I’ve read somewhere that it’s only 24. I’ve also read somewhere that it’s 30???

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, dracotatiana said:

I’ve finally broken and joined soompi after watching Princess agents and falling in love with Xing Zhao Lin!! S1 MLC is soooo seductive with his kisses and I loved that wink he gave XT at the competition!! He hasn’t shot a bow in ages and still has so much confidence he would win over MYH! 

I honestly can’t wait till Tuesday where the site I usually view it on uploads the new episodes!!! I keep coming over to soompi to read the thread about any potential spoilers cause I’m a spoiler type of person hahaha!! Going to be so heartbreaking to watch the scene where MLC breaks up with XT! Really wonder when he and S2 MLC are going to merge. How many episodes are on this season? I’ve read somewhere that it’s only 24. I’ve also read somewhere that it’s 30???

S1 24 episodes s2 30 episodes!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Yessica Vargas said:

S1 24 episodes s2 30 episodes!!!!!

Thanks!!

Spoiler

Omg can’t wait for them to get married. I keep watching short videos on the series on YouTube and many videos suggest that MYH wanted XT as his queen after successfully taking the throne. There are scenes were he is called the crown prince so I guess the part of him taking over the throne is true, but anyone know that XT and eighth prince’s marriage is because he snatched her away in time before his brother can marry XT? If any remember there are scenes of XT in a rather high golden headpiece!

On 11/9/2018 at 1:39 PM, monchoo said:

Haloo everyone. Just watched the latest trailer of the new Blue Pixie princess and Liu Shang. Rest assured! She's not anybody from past or present and not Xiao Tan's doppleganger. She's just a spoilt princess who happens to have an eye for Liu Shang who's so openly challenge her regality.

This is such a big relief! I definitely don’t want her to be S1 XT:cry:

1 hour ago, monchoo said:

New trailer was uploaded. Coming eps will be a heart wrenching one for us:bawling: LS is breaking off with XT and pushes her to 8th prince. XT sed she will never forgive him and she never wanted to see him again. LS sed our destiny as lovers has ended. PS: he was with all his heart clenching his fists while making the breaking off statement.:bawling:

Would you mind posting the video of this?! Oh my heart! The feels!:bawling:

7 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

I found the eng sub subbed video of the strip scene. :sweat_smile:So that Princess is now a smurf lol.

oMG! Its because of these scenes that Im so obsessed with this drama! Don’t you guys just love this couple. They are super adorable and their chemistry is off the charts!

Guest dramacf
2 hours ago, monchoo said:

New trailer was uploaded. Coming eps will be a heart wrenching one for us:bawling: LS is breaking off with XT and pushes her to 8th prince. XT sed she will never forgive him and she never wanted to see him again. LS sed our destiny as lovers has ended. PS: he was with all his heart clenching his fists while making the breaking off statement.:bawling:

It's heartbreaking but I believe it's a good sign the plot is moving in the right direction...that S1 MLC realizes he doesn't belong to that timeline and because of that he will soon cease to exist (vanish) ... At hindsight, S1 MLC is kind of like the S1 MYH in this scenario who broke shy Tan'er's heart in S1 and so this pushes the development between S2 MLC & S2 QXT just like when brokenhearted shy Tan'er took a back seat and let S1QXT to freely fall in love with S1 MLC... 

1 hour ago, monchoo said:

For ppl who can't access weibo.

:vicx:I know he's doing it for XT's sake but this is the only instance where I wanna punch MLC in the face. He already knew he would die since the beginning but had to approach her and throw her away like this :rolleyes:like really?

Plus! No offence but the Princess looks horrible in pink lol like way overdressed in colour.:lol:

On 11/10/2018 at 8:55 PM, Renaro Kopique said:

:vicx:I know he's doing it for XT's sake but this is the only instance where I wanna punch MLC in the face. He already knew he would die since the beginning but had to approach her and throw her away like this :rolleyes:like really?

Plus! No offence but the Princess looks horrible in pink lol like way overdressed in colour.:lol:

Can somebody translate this please

9 minutes ago, selena32 said:

Can somebody translate this please

4 hours ago, monchoo said:

Idk chinese, but I think MLC set XT up to meet him. Upon arriving at her meet up area she spots MLC/LS with the Princess instead. She told him to come over but he refused. Then the next few dialogues are what monchoo mentioned.

12 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Idk chinese, but I think MLC set XT up to meet him. Upon arriving at her meet up area she spots MLC/LS with the Princess instead. She told him to come over but he refused. Then the next few dialogues are what monchoo mentioned.

Thanks a lot! Noble idiot indeed! :scream:

2 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

I just saw the viet subs for this clip so I’ll do my best. 

XT: Come here. I have something to tell you. 

LS: In front of my future wife, there’s nothing you can’t say. Go ahead. 

XT: What’s the meaning of this? Are you really going to marry this woman?

LS: Why not? Tan Er, our fate is over. Don’t think of me anymore. 

XT: You bastard! Didn’t you say that whatever dimension we’re in that we’re fated to love each other? Because where ever I am, you would find me, protect me? Don’t you remember? Why are you going back on your words?  I hate you. I never want to see you again. I’m telling you. I, Qu Xiao Tan, will never love you again. I want to totally forget you. 

LS: That’s good then. Before you were together with the 8th prince. Now, you should be with your 8th prince. 

Ugh..... so sad :bawling:

1 hour ago, golinda27 said:

I just saw the viet subs for this clip so I’ll do my best. 

XT: Come here. I have something to tell you. 

LS: In front of my future wife, there’s nothing you can’t say. Go ahead. 

XT: What’s the meaning of this? Are you really going to marry this woman?

LS: Why not? Tan Er, our fate is over. Don’t think of me anymore. 

XT: You bastard! Didn’t you say that whatever dimension we’re in that we’re fated to love each other? Because where ever I am, you would find me, protect me? Don’t you remember? Why are you going back on your words?  I hate you. I never want to see you again. I’m telling you. I, Qu Xiao Tan, will never love you again. I want to totally forget you. 

LS: That’s good then. Before you were together with the 8th prince. Now, you should be with your 8th prince. 

Ugh..... so sad :bawling:

That hurts! *flips tables in frustration*

Can't they just create a drama without noble idiots? They already did a great job in S1, now they want to use them? *cries in corner*

Archived