[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

Notice the ring exchange in the wedding scene? That's very modern, isn't it? We better be getting this scene and I hope that Cheng Cheng will get rid of the Smurf princess after 1 episode.  And I seems to recall the scene where Cheng Cheng promises to marry her again every year on their anniversary in the previous timeline. He better be keeping that promise. 

*yea...I've gone nuts. Tuesday seems so far away for me*

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 14 recap

Spoiler

At the archery field, MLC hits the mark and the king praises both MLC and MYH. The consort says even though their both good, does that mean that they would have to split XT? XT gets upset and talks back to the consort saying that she should have the right to make her own life choices which upsets the consort and the king. The foreign Lord speaks up for XT and says she's very much like women in his region. The king then says that he would let XT off if she hits the target using archery. MLC asks the king if there are any stipulations and the king says that as long as the arrow is shot from XT's hands and she hits the target that's all that matters. XT is handed the bow and arrow and struggles. MLC helps her by holding her hands on the arrow and they hit the mark. 

The king lets XT off and tells MLC that he can have any request that he wants. MLC responds saying that he wants the Qu family treasure. And the king wonders how MLC knows about the soul surpressing orb and responds to MLC saying that naturally, he doesn't have the Qu family treasure and offers him gold instead.

When the carriage arrives back at the 8th prince manor, Yu Hao looks into the carriage to let the prince and XT know that they are back but it's only XT asleep in the carriage. Yu Hao realizes that it must be the imposter and XT realizes that it was MLC the entire time.

LS is in 8th prince's bedroom tending to him and Yu Hao draws a sword from behind. He apologizes to LS saying that his figure from behind looks like the imposter. 8th prince wakes up and is upset that he has let the king down. Yu Hao says that in the king's eyes he still made it out to the field and it was the imposter who took his place. LS comments saying that whoever this imposter is is good especially if Yu Hao cannot tell them apart.

Back in MLC's bedroom, XT comes storming in asking why he didn't tell her that he went as 8th prince to the field. He grabs her and says that the person that helped her was him and whether she wants to use her body to repay  him. She elbows him and he falls down because he's week from the interaction with 8th prince. She tells him to stop faking it and he tells her to grab the box at his headboard. When he opens it up, she thinks it's chocolate and eats it. He immediately kisses her to take the medicine. When he lets her go, he says that the medicine is usually bitter and hard to take but who knew that a kiss from XT makes it sweeter. She tells him she's not going to worry about him anymore and then leaves the room.

In XT's room, she is tossing and turning and is thinking about the kiss. She questions whether she's fallen for MLC. She considers it Stockholm syndrome because they spend so much time together that she's probably mistaking her feelings for him. She swears to the moon that she's going to keep her distance from MLC and not have feelings for him. She refuses to be a replacement for anyone.

The next day, MLC arrives at Old Weirdo's home looking like he's about to keel over. Old Weirdo tells him that he needs to leave soon or he will disappear. 

Back at Snow Villa, XT has her eyes blindfolded and then MLC comes in commenting on her tea pouring skill as she misses the cup totally. She tells him that she's blindfolding herself because that's what he wanted from the beginning. He tricks her into doing things like grabbing his clothes, fanning him and closing the window. When she gets to the window, he takes off her blindfold and asks her if she's blindfolding because she's scared to admit her feelings and that she has already fallen for him. She tells him she hasn't and won't ever. He says that it seems like she's still undecided (?) He tries to kiss her and she runs out saying that she doesn't want to speak with him.

The consort is at her altar again and is plotting to kill 8th prince. She plans on putting something into the king's soup to make him hallucinate.

A eunuch comes to 8th prince with a decree asking 8th prince to come into the palace right away to see the king and cannot bring anyone with him. After 8th prince accepts the decree he comments that he's never met this eunuch before and the eunuch says that he is new. 

XT is out and about in the city and she has herself two of those sugar candies and is talking to herself about MLC and how she's hiding from him. She's starts talking about the good and bad things about MLC and argues with herself about her feelings and she questions whether she's jealous of the Tan'Er that was in his life. She comes across this inn and says that she'll stay there for the night to get away. She asks the innkeeper for the best room he has, wine and food. MLC comes in and tells the innkeeper that the room should be very roomy. XT asks why he's there and tells the innkeeper to kick him out. He calls XT his wife and says that since she doesn't want to come home, he thought he would come and keep her company. The innkeeper gives them the best room in the inn and says that a husband and wife arguing is normal. A drunk guy creates trouble for the inn and MLC beats him up and then hugs XT tightly. 

8th prince arrives at the palace and Yu Hao stays outside. As 8th prince walks down the hall, he sees a pipe poke through the window with sleeping smoke. He knocks the pipe down and blocks one sword but another sword comes through the window and gets him in the chest and he becomes unconscious. Meanwhile, LS sees Butler Zhong yelling at a servant saying mentioning that 8th prince went to see the king. LS questions why in the middle of the night and realizes that 8th prince is in trouble.

The consort gives the king the soup. A figure that looks like the 8th prince comes in to assassinate the king. The king takes his sword and stabs the imposter in the same spot that 8th prince gets stabbed. The figure gets away and the king orders that the assassin must be caught. 

Yu Hao finds 8th prince unconscious and LS arrives in time to help them by taking out guards. 

The guards tell the king that the person they saw as the assassin was the 8th prince. The consort suggests that they call the 8th prince to the palace to question him.

Ep 15 recap

Spoiler

Back at 8th prince's manor, LS is tending to 8th prince's wounds. Yu Hao comes in saying that the king wants to see 8th prince and LS tells Yu Hao that there is one person that can help the prince and whispers in his ear. Yu Hao leaves and LS says that the medicine is starting to work slowly, he doesn't know how much longer he can help the prince. 

MLC and XT arrive at the palace to meet with the king. The consort is looking smug as if she's about to get the 8th prince. The king says that MLC probably knows what happened that night and asks what MLC was doing. MLC says that he was with XT and XT was about to speak but the consort cuts her off saying that she's part of the 8th prince manor so her words don't count. MLC brings in the innkeeper and the innkeeper admits that he saw MLC and XT. He tells the king that MLC and XT wanted a room and were hugging each other. The king dismisses him and then asks MLC if he's willing to take off his robe to prove his innocence. MLC shows the king his chest and there is no sword wound there. XT wonders why every time she sees the rose on MLC's chest, her heart hurts and she feels this sense of pain. The king touches MLC saying that he mistakenly blames him and MLC is in extreme pain. He thinks to himself that his heart has never hurt when he touched the king before and is frozen from the pain. XT asks if he's ok and she says that he doesn't look ok. He says that he's fine and the way she worries about him makes him happy. She then asks him what the mark on his chest is from and he guides her out of the room.

1st prince's body guard comes to report that 8th prince came out clean. Qu Pan'Er mentions that the consort had a plan and wondered why it failed.

Back at snow villa, MLC and XT are standing in the rain. He says that earlier she asked what the mark on his chest was from. He tells her that he took an arrow for the woman he loved. XT says that an arrow to the chest probably hurt a lot. He says that the pain was unbearable and he thought he was going to die but when he thought of not being able to see the woman he loved again, that pain was more unbearable than death. He says that at that time, he told himself that he needs to keep living for her. XT says that all of that was for that version of her but she's never met someone so in love and that she's not her. He responds saying that she is her, the future her. He says that the Tan'Er he loves is lively, loves money and loves to eat; every time she's upset all she has to do is eat something good. His Tan'ER is also into looks and makes people frustrated. He says, isn't the person I love you? He tells her that she's never been a replacement for anybody but a person that he will protect for all eternity. He continues by asking her whether she doesn't trust herself or whether she doesn't trust him. If she doesn't trust him then he is willing to suffer more to prove himself. If she doesn't trust how much he loves her or that she can't admit that she loves him then he can tell her that she doesn't need to think anymore because he will only give her one option and that is to love him. He tells her that he will not let her go again and kisses her. 

In the 8th prince's study, Yu Hao catches the prince up on what happened the night before saying that the imposter took XT with him into the palace to meet the king. 8th prince asks Yu Hao where XT is and Yu Hao tells the prince that XT has caught a cold.

In the palace, the consort meets with the eunuch that brought the decree to the 8th prince. She asks him if he's gotten rid of everyone involved in the events of the night before. She proceeds to get the eunuch to take a poisonous wine to end his life. 

In XT's room, she is talking to herself and questions what she was thinking the night before. She tells herself that even though he sweet talks her, she should be more firm and not fall for it. As she's talking about MLC behind her back, he comes into her room. She asks if it's the 8th prince and MLC picks her up and says, wrong person, you should be punished. He carries her to her bed. He puts his forehead to her forehead and gets up. Then looks at her and says, wait, you didn't think I was going to kiss you did you? She tells him to not be so full of himself. He tucks her in and says that she isn't talking back to him so maybe she's like a woman in love who has lost her mind. She says that both of them were in the rain so why is she the only one that has a cold and that she should share with him. She then grabs him and kisses him. They are interrupted when 8th prince is at the door. MLC goes to hide behind a post and 8th prince comes in and gives XT a gift. He then asks her whether she noticed anything weird about him the night before. She responds with no. And he tells her that the person that was with her the night before was not him. MLC makes a noise that catches the prince and the prince sees that the window is open. XT says that the window is open, no wonder why she has a cold.

In his study, Yu Hao comes in and says that at any point, they are ready to get LS. 8th prince wants LS to come to the study. As LS is walking to the study, there are masked men everywhere in the manor. When LS gets to the prince's study, 8th prince asks if LS's mother has been doing well. LS responds saying that his mother is gone. 8th prince questions LS's story about how they met and LS responds saying that for the prince's safety, he cannot discuss this further. The prince asks whether LS is protecting him or himself. *not too sure what Yu Hao and the prince are talking about at this point... sorry!* Looks like they've discovered a plot hole in LS's story.

XT comes into LS's room and asks if the prince knows. Then she starts packing his things. LS sits her down and ties the baggage around her and says that everything he needs is right her. She's about to hug him and Yu Hao calls for him. Yu Hao gives LS an amulet and asks if LS can go with the prince to see the king and the consort because the consort fell and the physician is there to see the consort. XT asks if he's going to go and LS responds saying that he can't believe how much she cares for him. She tells him to stop being so full of himself, she just wants to go home.

In the palace, the prince and LS arrive at the consorts room while the physician is there. The prince suggests that LS takes a look at the consort because he is skilled and the consort disagrees. From behind the screen, LS describes the symptoms that the consort has based on her physical appearance implies that the consort is having trouble in her pregnancy and that she's exhausted. He then tells the king that the consort should stop being exhausted, especially at night. Although the king is offended, he understands and tells the consort that he'll only visit her in the day from now on.

2 hours ago, Ellie Toh said:

Notice the ring exchange in the wedding scene? That's very modern, isn't it? We better be getting this scene and I hope that Cheng Cheng will get rid of the Smurf princess after 1 episode.  And I seems to recall the scene where Cheng Cheng promises to marry her again every year on their anniversary in the previous timeline. He better be keeping that promise. 

*yea...I've gone nuts. Tuesday seems so far away for me*

After seeing this MV it seems they will return to the mortal world and 8th princes merge together that wedding scene gives it away.

I hate both of this but lets wait and see , i dont want mortal world and i didnt want them to merge. 

I really hate the direction this season has gone and will only watch due to the actors but the plot feels messy as hell they totally forgot S1 XT.

S1XT AND MLC ARE the couple , this new 8th prince and new XT are not the original couple.

8 hours ago, golinda27 said:

I just saw the viet subs for this clip so I’ll do my best. 

XT: Come here. I have something to tell you. 

LS: In front of my future wife, there’s nothing you can’t say. Go ahead. 

XT: What’s the meaning of this? Are you really going to marry this woman?

LS: Why not? Tan Er, our fate is over. Don’t think of me anymore. 

XT: You bastard! Didn’t you say that whatever dimension we’re in that we’re fated to love each other? Because where ever I am, you would find me, protect me? Don’t you remember? Why are you going back on your words?  I hate you. I never want to see you again. I’m telling you. I, Qu Xiao Tan, will never love you again. I want to totally forget you. 

LS: That’s good then. Before you were together with the 8th prince. Now, you should be with your 8th prince. 

Ugh..... so sad :bawling:

Thank you oh so much for this translations! Waaaaah! So heartbreaking!

1 hour ago, golinda27 said:

Ep 14 recap

Reveal hidden contents

At the archery field, MLC hits the mark and the king praises both MLC and MYH. The consort says even though their both good, does that mean that they would have to split XT? XT gets upset and talks back to the consort saying that she should have the right to make her own life choices which upsets the consort and the king. The foreign Lord speaks up for XT and says she's very much like women in his region. The king then says that he would let XT off if she hits the target using archery. MLC asks the king if there are any stipulations and the king says that as long as the arrow is shot from XT's hands and she hits the target that's all that matters. XT is handed the bow and arrow and struggles. MLC helps her by holding her hands on the arrow and they hit the mark. 

The king lets XT off and tells MLC that he can have any request that he wants. MLC responds saying that he wants the Qu family treasure. And the king wonders how MLC knows about the soul surpressing orb and responds to MLC saying that naturally, he doesn't have the Qu family treasure and offers him gold instead.

When the carriage arrives back at the 8th prince manor, Yu Hao looks into the carriage to let the prince and XT know that they are back but it's only XT asleep in the carriage. Yu Hao realizes that it must be the imposter and XT realizes that it was MLC the entire time.

LS is in 8th prince's bedroom tending to him and Yu Hao draws a sword from behind. He apologizes to LS saying that his figure from behind looks like the imposter. 8th prince wakes up and is upset that he has let the king down. Yu Hao says that in the king's eyes he still made it out to the field and it was the imposter who took his place. LS comments saying that whoever this imposter is is good especially if Yu Hao cannot tell them apart.

Back in MLC's bedroom, XT comes storming in asking why he didn't tell her that he went as 8th prince to the field. He grabs her and says that the person that helped her was him and whether she wants to use her body to repay  him. She elbows him and he falls down because he's week from the interaction with 8th prince. She tells him to stop faking it and he tells her to grab the box at his headboard. When he opens it up, she thinks it's chocolate and eats it. He immediately kisses her to take the medicine. When he lets her go, he says that the medicine is usually bitter and hard to take but who knew that a kiss from XT makes it sweeter. She tells him she's not going to worry about him anymore and then leaves the room.

In XT's room, she is tossing and turning and is thinking about the kiss. She questions whether she's fallen for MLC. She considers it Stockholm syndrome because they spend so much time together that she's probably mistaking her feelings for him. She swears to the moon that she's going to keep her distance from MLC and not have feelings for him. She refuses to be a replacement for anyone.

The next day, MLC arrives at Old Weirdo's home looking like he's about to keel over. Old Weirdo tells him that he needs to leave soon or he will disappear. 

Back at Snow Villa, XT has her eyes blindfolded and then MLC comes in commenting on her tea pouring skill as she misses the cup totally. She tells him that she's blindfolding herself because that's what he wanted from the beginning. He tricks her into doing things like grabbing his clothes, fanning him and closing the window. When she gets to the window, he takes off her blindfold and asks her if she's blindfolding because she's scared to admit her feelings and that she has already fallen for him. She tells him she hasn't and won't ever. He says that it seems like she's still undecided (?) He tries to kiss her and she runs out saying that she doesn't want to speak with him.

The consort is at her altar again and is plotting to kill 8th prince. She plans on putting something into the king's soup to make him hallucinate.

A eunuch comes to 8th prince with a decree asking 8th prince to come into the palace right away to see the king and cannot bring anyone with him. After 8th prince accepts the decree he comments that he's never met this eunuch before and the eunuch says that he is new. 

XT is out and about in the city and she has herself two of those sugar candies and is talking to herself about MLC and how she's hiding from him. She's starts talking about the good and bad things about MLC and argues with herself about her feelings and she questions whether she's jealous of the Tan'Er that was in his life. She comes across this inn and says that she'll stay there for the night to get away. She asks the innkeeper for the best room he has, wine and food. MLC comes in and tells the innkeeper that the room should be very roomy. XT asks why he's there and tells the innkeeper to kick him out. He calls XT his wife and says that since she doesn't want to come home, he thought he would come and keep her company. The innkeeper gives them the best room in the inn and says that a husband and wife arguing is normal. A drunk guy creates trouble for the inn and MLC beats him up and then hugs XT tightly. 

8th prince arrives at the palace and Yu Hao stays outside. As 8th prince walks down the hall, he sees a pipe poke through the window with sleeping smoke. He knocks the pipe down and blocks one sword but another sword comes through the window and gets him in the chest and he becomes unconscious. Meanwhile, LS sees Butler Zhong yelling at a servant saying mentioning that 8th prince went to see the king. LS questions why in the middle of the night and realizes that 8th prince is in trouble.

The consort gives the king the soup. A figure that looks like the 8th prince comes in to assassinate the king. The king takes his sword and stabs the imposter in the same spot that 8th prince gets stabbed. The figure gets away and the king orders that the assassin must be caught. 

Yu Hao finds 8th prince unconscious and LS arrives in time to help them by taking out guards. 

The guards tell the king that the person they saw as the assassin was the 8th prince. The consort suggests that they call the 8th prince to the palace to question him.

A million thanks for this! I don’t know how I’ll survive until tuesday without this! :blush:

1 hour ago, selena32 said:

Gosh! the images are sooo pretty! Thank you for showing us this.

what was XT writing in the video?

Cheng Cheng, this is my first time coming here to find you but you're not here. This is the moment where I've realised that it was always you who came to find me, pulling me towards you. No how matter hard I try to go against you. How can I not trust you or blame you? You never tried to leave me. Ever since I came to Dong Yue, me becoming Qu Tan Er cannot be explained, it also was not comfortable living in this world. You've always been my moral support. I can't imagine the fact of you not being beside me. How will I be able to face all of this?

This time, let me be the one who chases you. I'll bring you back to my side. No matter what happens,  please let me stay by you even if it's just a day more. If by any chance you come back and see this, please wait for me to come find you. Please make sure! 

We don't need to worry about a thing since the plot isn't draggy.

Bonus kiss scene!

38 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Cheng Cheng, this is my first time coming here to find you but you're not here. This is the moment where I've realised that it was always you who came to find me, pulling me towards you. No how matter hard I try to go against you. How can I not trust you or blame you? You never tried to leave me. Ever since I came to Dong Yue, me becoming Qu Tan Er cannot be explained, it also was not comfortable living in this world. You've always been my moral support. I can't imagine the fact of you not being beside me. How will I be able to face all of this?

This time, let me be the one who chases you. I'll bring you back to my side. No matter what happens,  please let me stay by you even if it's just a day more. If by any chance you come back and see this, please wait for me to come find you. Please make sure! 

We don't need to worry about a thing since the plot isn't draggy.

Bonus kiss scene!

Thank you so much for this translation! I wonder if she wrote this before or after the heartbreaking scene by the river?!

Anyway, I quite agree with you about the plot not being draggy at all. I am loving this season more than the first actually. I honestly don’t find it confusing or messy. I think the writers are brilliant and this will bring more views than the first season.

I feel more invested in these characters. A lot are saying that there is a diff between season 1 XT or season 2 8th prince and MLC or whatever, but I believe thay even if they merge its okay because they’re basically the same soul. Thats why MLC is sick, you can’t have the same soul in the same world. The parallel dimension is correcting itself by making MLC disappear because of the lack of balance. But then again, isn’t it always ilogical in dramaland :glasses:

6 minutes ago, selena32 said:

Thank you so much for this translation! I wonder if she wrote this before or after the heartbreaking scene by the river?!

Anyway, I quite agree with you about the plot not being draggy at all. I am loving this season more than the first actually. I honestly don’t find it confusing or messy. I think the writers are brilliant and this will bring more views than the first season.

I feel more invested in these characters. A lot are saying that there is a diff between season 1 XT or season 2 8th prince and MLC or whatever, but I believe thay even if they merge its okay because they’re basically the same soul. Thats why MLC is sick, you can’t have the same soul in the same world. The parallel dimension is correcting itself by making MLC disappear because of the lack of balance. But then again, isn’t it always ilogical in dramaland :glasses:

I agree with the plot not being draggy either. I really like how the eps are released. The current week’s stories or issues are always wrapped up but keeps you wanting more without having agonizing cliffhangers each week. They really do a great job of keeping the story moving. 

On 11/10/2018 at 6:55 PM, dracotatiana said:

Thanks!!

Hide contents

Omg can’t wait for them to get married. I keep watching short videos on the series on YouTube and many videos suggest that MYH wanted XT as his queen after successfully taking the throne. There are scenes were he is called the crown prince so I guess the part of him taking over the throne is true, but anyone know that XT and eighth prince’s marriage is because he snatched her away in time before his brother can marry XT? If any remember there are scenes of XT in a rather high golden headpiece!

I agree with your theory! I think 1st prince forcefully took the throne and then will force XT to marry him. But our MLC will stop him.

Now im thinking, will 1st prince kill his father?! :scream: that would be sad?! And I think MLC might become king because his robes are white and gold and so are XTs with more elaborate head pieces. But then again these are just theories at this point! 

On 11/11/2018 at 12:01 PM, Renaro Kopique said:

JINGXIN IS QUAKING!!!:joy:

XT’s segment 

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:4305137993506396

Why was Cheng Cheng's room is in a mess? I guess it was attacked by 1st Prince?

15 hours ago, selena32 said:

I agree with your theory! I think 1st prince forcefully took the throne and then will force XT to marry him. But our MLC will stop him.

Now im thinking, will 1st prince kill his father?! :scream: that would be sad?! And I think MLC might become king because his robes are white and gold and so are XTs with more elaborate head pieces. But then again these are just theories at this point! 

I think the King died or is bloody sick aftrr finding out about Imperial Consort Dugu's affair?

15 hours ago, selena32 said:

I think the King died or is bloody sick aftrr finding out about Imperial Consort Dugu's affair?

@Renaro Kopique Looks like we will be seeing that spiritual transfer anytime now.  

But what I'm interested in is the revelation that LS is MLC.  I wonder if we will get comedic scenes when 8th prince realizes that he is actually being jealous of himself.  It will be funny watching him be jealous even more so now that he knows that QXT is more inclined towards MLC, though they are one and the same person. Can't wait for tonight's episode!

Archived