[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

35 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Time to shed some tears :tears:5954-BDF1-E7-C4-40-B6-B521-06-F44814-FF9

Wow... I feel like so much is going to happen this week. How are they going to pack it all in? Also, in terms of all the trailers and MVs, more than 80% of the scenes have happened or will happen this week. Hopefully they release another MV or something for the rest of the eps... I need some more teasers or spoilers lol!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

Wow... I feel like so much is going to happen this week. How are they going to pack it all in? Also, in terms of all the trailers and MVs, more than 80% of the scenes have happened or will happen this week. Hopefully they release another MV or something for the rest of the eps... I need some more teasers or spoilers lol!

I feel like that picture is the cliff hanger for episode 21 :sweat_smile:like calm down I still need to get ready for this week and they do this to me.

i ran out of things to theorise from those trailers/MVs too.

Just now, golinda27 said:

I'm practically living on mvs, teasers, trailers or any news regarding the drama after tuesday to live thru the whole week. :confounded: life is so much a torture to wait endlessly for Monday to come~~~ My whole week and hrs are passing by with every few minutes loop of what happen and uploaded in weibo and tieba,  re-watching my favourite mvs or clips again & again while listening to nothing but the OST of S1 and S2. This drama is sure poisonous! And I'm a ahjumma!!!:tounge_wink:

8 minutes ago, monchoo said:

I'm practically living on mvs, teasers, trailers or any news regarding the drama after tuesday to live thru the whole week. :confounded: life is so much a torture to wait endlessly for Monday to come~~~ My whole week and hrs are passing by with every few minutes loop of what happen and uploaded in weibo and tieba,  re-watching my favourite mvs or clips again & again while listening to nothing but the OST of S1 and S2. This drama is sure poisonous! And I'm a ahjumma!!!:tounge_wink:

Same here. :lol:

Just now, Renaro Kopique said:

:joy:He literally called her Xiao Tan irl lol

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/H2jja37VC?fid=1034:4305508782526044 

He called her XT but she continues to walk off, and he came out waving her air tix, calling her whole name Liang Jie, You dun wan your air tix?

Arghhh ~~~ so cute both of them. Their camaraderie ship is sure terrific. To the extend he can clung to her off screen!

Thanks for the clip! It's like watching S2 real modern life!

42 minutes ago, monchoo said:

OMG! Same here, and here I was thinking Im the only one on this drama crazy train! LOL! I can’t wait for the episodes to be released :blush:

17 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Who needs gold and silver diamond rings when you can have a jade stone on top :kiss_wink:

It's a white Jade at that. Super expensive. Bet Xiao Tan love that. LoLs. OMG. I need to see the episode with this scene. From the MV, they are married in front of 14th Prince, that weird old man, and Jing Xin. I can't wait to see this and the bedroom scene too. It is like a combination of both modern and traditional wedding. Super lurrrrrve!

3 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

When you somehow stumble across this comment.:oI ain't playing these damn games with memory loss :rolleyes:

KSXdmCg.jpg

I saw something along those lines too and I don’t like that. It’s halfway through the drama it’s time to start tying things up not break it down again. Ugh. 

51 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

When you somehow stumble across this comment.:oI ain't playing these damn games with memory loss :rolleyes:

KSXdmCg.jpg

I honestly dont think that this will be the case. I think this is like the news that the ‘smurf’ princess is S1 XT. This will make the writers really dumb and make the amnesia trope a bit too much. I really hope they dont go down that route or if they do, it wouldnt last long! :cry:

Archived