Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

16 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

Also in terms of the future xiao tan. Can we mention the figure in the water from ep 11? Does anyone have any guesses about that? I have a wild guess that it’s her or her memories. 

Ah you might be right. I just simply took it as her inner guilt of knowing Tan Er's death and wishes to know more about her. But they dressed the reflection as Tan Er who was waving at her. Is waving a normal thing in ancient times?

From how the plot is going, all of the stab scenes are now solved, that damn concubine is out, General Wei is tamed, Qu Jiang Lin is back...sighs...now I have to figure out the merging part again.:sweatingbullets: 

Just wanna share a tiny weeny bit of news spotted by fans at early Oct. No confirmation of how true but I think it’s quite trustworthy. 

Fans reported to to have spotted xiao tan and cheng cheng at a certain supermarket. She was in a trolley where he pushes her around shelves. Fans ended statement with how she wished it was true but it was a just scene shot for the eternal love!

Does that mean their ending will be living in the modern world?:wub:

1 hour ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Ah you might be right. I just simply took it as her inner guilt of knowing Tan Er's death and wishes to know more about her. But they dressed the reflection as Tan Er who was waving at her. Is waving a normal thing in ancient times?

From how the plot is going, all of the stab scenes are now solved, that damn concubine is out, General Wei is tamed, Qu Jiang Lin is back...sighs...now I have to figure out the merging part again.:sweatingbullets: 

I think there’s still one more scene. There’s a clip in one of the trailers of one of the MLC on the bed with a wound. Could be sword or arrow. Who knows. I both love and hate that this season keeps you guessing. 

1 hour ago, monchoo said:

Just wanna share a tiny weeny bit of news spotted by fans at early Oct. No confirmation of how true but I think it’s quite trustworthy. 

Fans reported to to have spotted xiao tan and cheng cheng at a certain supermarket. She was in a trolley where he pushes her around shelves. Fans ended statement with how she wished it was true but it was a just scene shot for the eternal love!

I wouldn’t be surprised if the end is in the modern world. There’s a behind the scenes pic from earlier this year where MLC is in regular clothes and XT is in ancient clothes and they’re in the water kissing. I can’t find it for the life of me now. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the end is in the modern world. There’s a behind the scenes pic from earlier this year where MLC is in regular clothes and XT is in ancient clothes and they’re in the water kissing. I can’t find it for the life of me now.

5l6dszN.jpg

2o17asI.jpg 

• Like 4

I am so pleased in both Seasons the chemistry is still there. This couple didn't disappoint and what I love most are the kisses!

It's done with such sugary sweetness and cuteness you can't help but re-watch it. Never too old for sugar :)

Image result for giggle gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

5l6dszN.jpg

2o17asI.jpg 

Those are it! That’s what makes me think it’ll end in the modern world. 

8 hours ago, moon-flower said:

It must be this video that started the rumor. 

1:05 - 1:49 rough summary of the voice over: 

-Current Xiao Tan has amnesia, where is the original Xiao Tan with the past memory? 

-In Season 1, Xiao Tan and Mo Lian Cheng have a life and death contract and will go through life and death together.

-If original Mo Lian Cheng is alive then original Xiao Tan is definitely alive somewhere. But amnesic Xiao Tan is occupying Tan Er's body so original Xiao Tan had to used Lan Ye Xi's body. 

-This means original Xiao Tan never returned to the future. At first glance, Lan Ye Xu recognized Mo Lian Cheng and immediately knew about Liu Shang's identity. 

That would be some weird twist and a bit mind boggling. Tho it doesn't align completely with the other theory of future MLC merging with past MLC. I don't know how that would work if Ye Xi is actually Xiao Tan...well we'll know when Xiao Tan and Ye Xi PKs...lol. Assuming that if they touch they'll have the same effect as future MLC touching past MLC. 

I tried looking through weibo post to see if this rumor is there but only on youtube apparently. 

----

On Baidu apparently...I hope no idea how accurate baidu pages are. https://baike.baidu.com/item/双世宠妃Ⅱ/22198229?fromtitle=双世宠妃2&fromid=22758092&fr=aladdin. It lists Ye Xi as "Xiao Tan's other identity..." I guess this is where the rumors mill start.  

I don't want this to be true.  If the Princess was actually the past XT then MLC would definitely love her instead of the current XT though.  MLC is a man who is in love his past wife.

3 hours ago, golinda27 said:

I think there’s still one more scene. There’s a clip in one of the trailers of one of the MLC on the bed with a wound. Could be sword or arrow. Who knows. I both love and hate that this season keeps you guessing. 

A wound on his heart? Liu Shang knew MYH will want to get a sample of his blood to do a test, so he got XT to get duck blood and he placed it near his heart before receiving a stab. XT forgot about the duck blood and brought him back, removed his mask (which is why MLC is shown with the wound) while he was lying on the bed. I think that's a scene from ep 16, near the end.

• Like 1

Guest dramacf

I came across this article and from Google translate, it seems that the director of this season wanted to change the lead actress to give it a fresh feeling or cos Liang Jie is engaged and they thought it would destroy the illusion of viewers to watch the drama. Thank goodness that didn't push through cos no one can replace Liang Jie as Xiao Tan. The sequel wouldn't be the same without her.

http://www.sd.xinhuanet.com/news/yule/2018-11/07/c_1123675296_2.htm

Also, after re-watching EP12 with subs, I kind of really wish future MLC should just let go of her and let her fall in love naturally with past MLC cos as QXT said whatever future MLC and his Tan'er had gone through it wasn't her. Maybe what future MLC should be thinking is if future self landed in past modern time before QXT met him then in past Dongyue maybe future XQT landed in her rightful timeline in the future.

I was thinking the last scene we got in S1 where both of them were happy could be the finale of Season 2 when future MLC finally figures out how to find a way back to future QXT so maybe he jumps into a deep body of water and when he comes out of it his QXT is there with him and they kiss as what we have seen in that spoiler.

9 minutes ago, chubbz said:

A wound on his heart? Liu Shang knew MYH will want to get a sample of his blood to do a test, so he got XT to get duck blood and he placed it near his heart before receiving a stab. XT forgot about the duck blood and brought him back, removed his mask (which is why MLC is shown with the wound) while he was lying on the bed. I think that's a scene from ep 16, near the end.

We were referring to the future episodes when the 8th Prince and MLC will merge. This is seen in the trailer. @golinda27 said that there is one more chest wound scene which is the bed scene of the merge.

17 minutes ago, dramacf said:

I came across this article and from Google translate, it seems that the director of this season wanted to change the lead actress to give it a fresh feeling or cos Liang Jie is engaged and they thought it would destroy the illusion of viewers to watch the drama. Thank goodness that didn't push through cos no one can replace Liang Jie as Xiao Tan. The sequel wouldn't be the same without her.

I just don't get it why director had thought about that.  Even though she is engaged, acting is her job.  She needs to do well in order to get future projects.  Acting together that doesn't mean they have to be together in real life.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dramacf said:

Wow. I don’t know why they like to change the casts so much. From what I know, I don’t remember enjoying any drama with a change of leads. If people aren’t feeling it just because Liang Jie is engaged needs to get a grip of reality. I watch a drama because it’s either the plot that intrigues me or the actor/actress that brings the character to life in a memorable way.

idk what it means to give it a new fresh feeling because if I saw MLC with another actress as Xiao Tan lol it’s like he’s cheating on our XT. I like Liang Jie because she has that thing where her character portrayal does not look like she’s desperately trying to look cute or pretty to the camera but the way she delivers the character traits shows her cute and pretty side in this manner. 

I’m actually a little disappointed with this season, Xiao Tan isn’t as aggressive and smartly bold like S1 due to her circumstances as a servant. :sweatingbullets:I’m desperate for her face slapping attitude. 

3 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Thanks for sharing these pictures. Now I gotta go and recollect my thoughts on what's the ending could be.

I'm sure they will end it nicely for us this season and have them both return safely to the modern time.

• LOL 1

Guest dramacf
8 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

I just don't get it why director had thought about that.  Even though she is engaged, acting is her job.  She needs to do well in order to get future projects.  Acting together that doesn't mean they have to be together in real life.

IKR?! I would've slapped that director for even thinking he can replace Liang Jie as Tan'er. I wouldn't be watching season 2 if it's not the same leads. I can tolerate it if the support cast were changed but the main leads should by any means be retained. I'm really glad that they didn't move forward with that crappy casting decision or else S2 would flop big time. I'm quite sure of it. 

7 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

You can't say that the future Xiao Tan is using the Princess's body. If she were to be in the same situation as MLC and the 8th Prince, she would be in a disguise. What I found weird was that in S1 we saw her soul transmigrated to Qu Tan Er's body then what happened to her body from the modern world. But once she got sucked into space and time, the body in Dong Yue pulled her to the modern world.

In S2, let's assume that after she dived into the sea her soul again transmigrated but her body died at sea. :sweat_smile:I'm not supposed to believe in logic for this drama but the romance aspect of it but I can't help my curiosity.

What do you mean by at first glance she knew who he was? I don't think I saw anything in her. She looks like those typical foreign Princesses who goes to the capital to seek for help through some sort of political marriage but yea idk why she is showing interest towards Liu Shang.

What I translated was from the youtube video from 1:05 - 1:49 voice over. They are not my analysis.That video was one of the first ones that popped up in Youtube with the princess rumor. After that, there were couple of comments in other videos claiming princess is Xiao Tan. I don't know what first glance means. It's just a translation of the voice over of saying "at first glance, she recognized MLC and knew the identity of Liu Shang." 

34 minutes ago, dramacf said:

I wouldn't have watch if they changed her to the other girl. Although I like that girl in another drama too. But nothing beats Little Liang Jie. Her mischief didn't over do. And the chemistry she and Xie had are so much like Joe And Ariel. They matched on screen perfectly!

• Like 1

Guest dramacf
7 minutes ago, moon-flower said:

at first glance, she recognized MLC and knew the identity of Liu Shang." 

Maybe what the voice over meant here was the foreign princess recognized MLC was a prince and Liu Shang was in a disguise but she doesn't know Liu Shang's original identity?

It's not like everyone knows that MLC is a prince unless probably if that person is from Dongyue but a foreign princess recognizing MLC as a prince means she knows how to appraise a person thereby also recognizing that Liu Shang is in a disguise but wouldn't know who exactly was Liu Shang's original identity.

16 minutes ago, moon-flower said:

What I translated was from the youtube video from 1:05 - 1:49 voice over. They are not my analysis.That video was one of the first ones that popped up in Youtube with the princess rumor. After that, there were couple of comments in other videos claiming princess is Xiao Tan. I don't know what first glance means. It's just a translation of the voice over of saying "at first glance, she recognized MLC and knew the identity of Liu Shang." 

Ahh sorry about that, I was a bit absorbed with my writing. 

10 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

He got shot by an arrow in S1 Ep 14, we assume that after he came to the modern world he went for a tattoo to hide scar but I'm also not sure why he would do that.

Yeah..The flower tattoo was kinda weird...if anything, he should have made it into a rose.  Since that is her favorite flower..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, monchoo said:

eh i hate this modern world stuff does mean they wont explore the fantasy world again qq#

I think this drama is turning into a bit of a mess we have original Xiao Tan and her child which apparently no-one cares about? Then we have 2 versions of 8th prince wondering around..

If this newer 8th Prince does not get this Xiao Tan then hes alone and loses the one he loves but then so does the original 8th prince if she goes with the newer 8th prince unless the other Xiao Tan turns up.. We know that Xiao Tan gets memories of the other her though so this drama is actually a confusing mess. 

If the Original Xiao Tan does not turn up then ill actually be quite annoyed because what about the KID and what about this new 8th prince..