Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

Recommended Posts

On 11/3/2018 at 1:49 AM, monchoo said:

According to sources she will eventually remembers everything. But I’m kind of hoping that everyone appears in the modern world as an ending;) 

 

And here’s the latest love confession of his undying love to her! Just scroll down and click into the screen which they kissed. https://m.weibo.cn/u/3616300095?is_all=1&jumpfrom=weibocom&refer_flag=1005055010_

 

hopefully it’s accessible to all as we are all so agitated of how they officially load the next wk eps trailers bit by bit. 

 

I’ll only translate his last sentence of all he confessed: “u dun have to trouble urself with thoughts. You’ll only have one solution. That’s to love me. I’ll never let u escaped ever again”

 

I hope she do remember everything eventually even though she's not the real real XT from season 1. I know they're the same person but i want S1 XT bc she's the one from the start. Am i the only one who's devastated bc of this?  :bawling: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joohoney1hunnit said:

 

I hope she do remember everything eventually even though she's not the real real XT from season 1. I know they're the same person but i want S1 XT bc she's the one from the start. Am i the only one who's devastated bc of this?  :bawling: 

I would rather her remember everything than have the foreign princess be her. Anything but that really lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is anybody wondering how come they don't include the evil side story to Season 2?  In season 1, even though the three crazy eyes people popped up once in a while..but it showed there's more to the other world.  It's been 16 episodes and we only get nothing....I hope they don't bombard us with it for the last couple of episodes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joohoney1hunnit said:

 

I hope she do remember everything eventually even though she's not the real real XT from season 1. I know they're the same person but i want S1 XT bc she's the one from the start. Am i the only one who's devastated bc of this?  :bawling: 

 

I want s1 XT as well but dont think its happened so shes all alone? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just started ep 1 of season 2, and immediately getting slapped in the face by all the feels. Mo Lian Cheng, be my boyfriend! :bawling:  I mean, I didn’t even think he was hot when I started the drama, but the charisma! The smirking! The broad shoulders! I’m melting. 

 

I told myself to wait until season 2 wrapped, but who am I kidding? haha. Especially since I also just  watched Accidentally in Love with Jing Xin actress - love her, SO cute. 

 

21 hours ago, shiroazn said:

Also, I feel so bad for Mo Yi Huai. Like I know my boi can't get Xiao Tan or Tan Er but why they gotta torture him even more. I want the actor to be the main character in another historical drama. So handsome. They could cast Jing Xin's actress as his female lead! I think they'd look cute together (excuse my delusions).

 

Urgh! To find that Mo Li Huai gets a richard simmons time of it again though. :confounded:You bastards!! Cdramas can be so fluffy sometimes, so I was hoping to see Mo Li Huai and Tan Er in another universe happily married.  Or why couldn’t they have bloody promoted him to/revealed him to be a spirit world guy at the end of season 1 and have him live up in spirit Rivendell with Qu Tan Er?

 

17 hours ago, phuong1317 said:

. I guess we are going to see that scene in the MV where she pushes him down and kisses him while stripping his clothes off. :D

 

I feel pervy saying this, but I must see that scene! :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Have you seen his movie The Ferryman Manjusaka? 

 

I've skimmed it but the plotline was kinda too weird for me to understand and his styling there isn't as good as it is in The Eternal Love. He suits this half up hair really well. Like omg. I always thought Cheng Cheng in season 1 was more handsome but Mo Yi Huai season 2 is bae.

 

1 hour ago, golinda27 said:

I would rather her remember everything than have the foreign princess be her. Anything but that really lol.

 

Same. That's just too much. What I do want is for Tan and Cheng to somehow travel back to season 1 timeline but with a timeskip and see their son, but he's all grown up and coincidentally looks exactly like the Liu Shang mask. :D That would be a good Easter egg. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cantbreathe said:

Just started ep 1 of season 2, and immediately getting slapped in the face by all the feels. Mo Lian Cheng, be my boyfriend! :bawling:  I mean, I didn’t even think he was hot when I started the drama, but the charisma! The smirking! The broad shoulders! I’m melting. 

 

I told myself to wait until season 2 wrapped, but who am I kidding? haha. Especially since I also just  watched Accidentally in Love with Jing Xin actress - love her, SO cute. 

 

 

Urgh! To find that Mo Li Huai gets a richard simmons time of it again though. :confounded:You bastards!! Cdramas can be so fluffy sometimes, so I was hoping to see Mo Li Huai and Tan Er in another universe happily married.  Or why couldn’t they have bloody promoted him to/revealed him to be a spirit world guy at the end of season 1 and have him live up in spirit Rivendell with Qu Tan Er?

 

 

I feel pervy saying this, but I must see that scene! :D

Not pervy at all! I just hope they follow through lol!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, golinda27 said:

I can try to do ep 13 at some point today :)  I probably won’t do as great of a job as you and I’m watching with viet subtitles but I’ll give it a try 

 

Thank you so much for the recap. :wub: I also rely on vietsub but I only understand at least 60-70% of the context unless they start putting more political and fantasy terminologies it gets even harder for me. I literally have to pause at every sentence to read. :crazy:  I like how your recap is very succinct, I made mine way too long lol :sweatingbullets: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shiroazn said:

 

I've skimmed it but the plotline was kinda too weird for me to understand and his styling there isn't as good as it is in The Eternal Love. He suits this half up hair really well. Like omg. I always thought Cheng Cheng in season 1 was more handsome but Mo Yi Huai season 2 is bae.

 

 

I actually liked that kind of plot revolving around the underworld because I only would get to read  that in novels rather than seeing it in a film or drama. There are dramas who has characters go to the underworld to beg/threaten for a life extension or revive the dead etc but it’s very brief.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, linh5000 said:

is anybody wondering how come they don't include the evil side story to Season 2?  In season 1, even though the three crazy eyes people popped up once in a while..but it showed there's more to the other world.  It's been 16 episodes and we only get nothing....I hope they don't bombard us with it for the last couple of episodes. 

Yes, I was wondering about that as well. From what I got so far, they are doing work behind the scenes very quietly. Especially with Qu Pan Er’s father’s disappearance (he was sent away but I hint that he’s using this opportunity to plan something). Remember how he got those bad people to hand a letter to Qu Pan Er. I assume that it was him since I didn’t use official eng subs to verify that yet. Plus in one of the MVs we saw him with those two bad guys fighting with MLC. 

 

In this season we got to know that the Emperor somehow possesses the soul suppressing orb. I believe that Mo Yi Huai will be manipulated again because in one scene of the MV he was using some power to suck out something from a box on the table where Xiao Tan was seen held up in mid air between that box and Mo Yi Huai.

 

So far, the concubine is the villain like usual dramas. We will soon see Qu Pan Er’s father return next week with episode 17-20 somewhere in there. I believe he is up as the next villain to manipulate Mo Yi Huai.

 

Plus, if they went back in time. I kept asking myself if the Demon King would be alive as well which was what you questioned. I don’t think we will get to see anything from the Xuan Ling World this season. Haven’t seen any scenes or teasers related to that world.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

 

Thank you so much for the recap. :wub: I also rely on vietsub but I only understand at least 60-70% of the context unless they start putting more political and fantasy terminologies it gets even harder for me. I literally have to pause at every sentence to read. :crazy:  I like how your recap is very succinct, I made mine way too long lol :sweatingbullets: 

Haha! I pause at every sentence sometimes too! 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, golinda27 said:

13th episode recap. I think that's all I have time for today :)

  Reveal hidden contents

XT and 8th prince are leaving the palace after the emperor is called away because of the concubine. XT sees the palace maids bringing in dishes of food for the concubine and questions why she's eating things like crab. She tells the 8th prince that from what she hears if the concubine is pregnant, she should be watching what she eats and should be avoiding these foods. She also points out that the emperor visits the concubine every night. XT says that based on her drama watching, women in the palace avoid hmmm hmm (she then clarifies by saying "sharing a bed"). The prince comments on her knowledge of these things and then says that they should go back and tell LS about what they've seen.

 

The concubine's maid overhears this conversation and goes back to tell the concubine who meanwhile is doing some sort of dance (which I'm going to assume is them symbolically getting it on). 

 

Back at 8th prince manor, 8th prince, LS and XT are in the study talking about the events of the day. 8th prince tells XT to tell LS her thoughts. So she tells him what she feels similar to what she tells 8th prince at the palace but uses modern day language. LS smiles at what she says and in his thoughts, 8th prince wonders why LS understands what XT is saying but he doesn't at all. XT then says, as parents, you should be treating them like precious treasure. LS responds saying (*I might not be translating this right*) "Yes, XT is right. A mother does do everything to protect their child. This reminds me of my wife and son. My wife was active but when she became pregnant she became very careful. She also loved to eat spicy foods but then changed to more plain foods. Even during her last days, she always thought of our son." 8th prince then asks what happened to LS family and he responds with "My son is in another world and my wife no longer remembers me" and he looks at XT. XT is touched by his story and 8th prince has that jealous look on his face and tells Yuhao to take XT back because it's late. 

 

The next day, XT goes to clean the study and notices that 8th prince is in the study. He is looking at a painting he made and she compliments his knowledge using modern language but he doesn't understand what she means. She uses the painting he made when he was young but he says that he's never told her that he painted it. She back peddles and says she just guessed. As the prince is talking XT says that MLC and 8th prince's thought process are the same. She mentions what LS has been teaching her, 8th prince gets jealous and grabs her and says "I told you to watch LS, I didn't tell you to think of him. I've been to lenient with you for you to think it's ok for you to mention another man in front of me. Do you not understand my feelings for you? I want your heart to belong to me only." She tells him it's complicated and he says that he can wait for her answer. He leaves. She says that he's cocky in how he expresses his feelings. She then questions why she thinks of MLC so much. 

 

The next scene, everyone is having a meal at the palace to welcome a foreign person (looks like he's from where that foreign princess will be coming from). XT and LS are with 8th prince. 8th prince notices that 1st prince is looking at XT and they start making snide remarks. XT goes to 1st prince and says that she's sorry she mislead him but she mistook him for the wrong person. He asks what she's saying and then 8th prince calls her back. He says that dinner will not be served for a while so she can take this dessert that he prepared especially for her if she's hungry. 1st prince says that XT would not like such a commoner dessert. XT then whispers to the dessert not to pay attention to that, she loves it. LS then gives XT a jade pendant. So the three men are trying to give her things to win her. 

 

The concubine notices this bantering so she suggests an archery competition using XT as the prize to be taken as either the 1st prince or 8th prince's concubine. XT is not impressed. 

 

That evening, 8th prince is reading as he is going to bed and a needle dart hits him and makes him unconscious. The next morning Yuhao is surprised that the prince is not awake even though he has a routine. They break into the room and see that the prince is unconscious. XT is worried because her life is in his hands. LS tells Yuhao to take XT to the competition field and he'll try to revive the prince. LS then realizes that the prince has been hit with a type of poison that will leave him unconscious for a whole day. He then looks at the bow and arrow and goes to touch it. It's clear that he's going to go and compete instead of the prince. 

 

At the field, everyone is waiting for the 8th prince and the emperor points out that he's late. Concubine makes a snide remark that he probably thinks lowly of XT and doesn't want her. MLC as the 8th prince arrives and makes the excuse that he was getting rid of wild animals to protect the emperor. It's then discovered that it was the foreign guy that knocked the prince out, so he's surprised that the prince made it to the field. 

 

XT is happy that the prince arrived and he says "of course I would come." XT doesn't realize that it's MLC. 1st prince takes the first shot and hits the mark. The episode ends with MLC riding the horse preparing to take his shot and he winks at XT. 

 

Thank you so much. I promised I'd wait till all the episodes were out but my curiosity got the better of me and worst part is they're not subbed so I'm excited for the recaps to fill the holes.  Thanks again!!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, grainsofrain said:

whats the flower on his chest from? Maybe I forgot from s01.... 

He got shot by an arrow in S1 Ep 14, we assume that after he came to the modern world he went for a tattoo to hide scar but I'm also not sure why he would do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

He got shot by an arrow in S1 Ep 14, we assume that after he came to the modern world he went for a tattoo to hide scar but I'm also not sure why he would do that.

Right when I asked that the episode explained how he got it, gg..

 

 yeah I guess I just don’t understand why he made it into a flower now hmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, grainsofrain said:

whats the flower on his chest from? Maybe I forgot from s01.... 

As I recalled, he didn't have the flower tattoo in season 1.  This my theory of the tattoo.  After he time traveled to the contemporary world and he couldn't find XT, he went to get the rose tattoo on his chest to remind her.  Remember in season in the last 2 or 3 episodes where they time traveled to this place of the past, he didn't remember her.  She brought Rose's to him.  On episode 10 of current season, Leng Sheng asked to stay at the Snow Court yard.  There were Rose's planted there.  I think XT also  loved rose.  Rose symbolizes their love.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Yessica Vargas said:

On youtube they say in a comment that the foreign princess is xiao tan from season 1 they will have a daughter too!!!!

It must be this video that started the rumor. 

1:05 - 1:49 rough summary of the voice over: 

-Current Xiao Tan has amnesia, where is the original Xiao Tan with the past memory? 

-In Season 1, Xiao Tan and Mo Lian Cheng have a life and death contract and will go through life and death together.

-If original Mo Lian Cheng is alive then original Xiao Tan is definitely alive somewhere. But amnesic Xiao Tan is occupying Tan Er's body so original Xiao Tan had to used Lan Ye Xi's body. 

-This means original Xiao Tan never returned to the future. At first glance, Lan Ye Xu recognized Mo Lian Cheng and immediately knew about Liu Shang's identity. 

 

That would be some weird twist and a bit mind boggling. Tho it doesn't align completely with the other theory of future MLC merging with past MLC. I don't know how that would work if Ye Xi is actually Xiao Tan...well we'll know when Xiao Tan and Ye Xi PKs...lol. Assuming that if they touch they'll have the same effect as future MLC touching past MLC. 

 

I tried looking through weibo post to see if this rumor is there but only on youtube apparently. 

 

----

 

On Baidu apparently...I hope no idea how accurate baidu pages are. https://baike.baidu.com/item/双世宠妃Ⅱ/22198229?fromtitle=双世宠妃2&fromid=22758092&fr=aladdin. It lists Ye Xi as "Xiao Tan's other identity..." I guess this is where the rumors mill start.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, moon-flower said:

It must be this video that started the rumor. 

1:05 - 1:49 rough summary of the voice over: 

-Current Xiao Tan has amnesia, where is the original Xiao Tan with the past memory? 

-In Season 1, Xiao Tan and Mo Lian Cheng have a life and death contract and will go through life and death together.

-If original Mo Lian Cheng is alive then original Xiao Tan is definitely alive somewhere. But amnesic Xiao Tan is occupying Tan Er's body so original Xiao Tan had to used Lan Ye Xi's body. 

-This means original Xiao Tan never returned to the future. At first glance, Lan Ye Xu recognized Mo Lian Cheng and immediately knew about Liu Shang's identity. 

 

That would be some weird twist and a bit mind boggling. Tho it doesn't align completely with the other theory of future MLC merging with past MLC. I don't know how that would work if Ye Xi is actually Xiao Tan...well we'll know when Xiao Tan and Ye Xi PKs...lol. Assuming that if they touch they'll have the same effect as future MLC touching past MLC. 

 

I tried looking through weibo post to see if this rumor is there but only on youtube apparently. 

 

----

 

On Baidu apparently...I hope no idea how accurate baidu pages are. https://baike.baidu.com/item/双世宠妃Ⅱ/22198229?fromtitle=双世宠妃2&fromid=22758092&fr=aladdin. It lists Ye Xi as "Xiao Tan's other identity..." I guess this is where the rumors mill start.  

I really hope that’s just a rumour. I think it would go downhill from there. 16 eps in, I think it would be weird to introduce that. But, let’s just wait and see :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, moon-flower said:

-If original Mo Lian Cheng is alive then original Xiao Tan is definitely alive somewhere. But amnesic Xiao Tan is occupying Tan Er's body so original Xiao Tan had to used Lan Ye Xi's body. 

 

You can't say that the future Xiao Tan is using the Princess's body. If she were to be in the same situation as MLC and the 8th Prince, she would be in a disguise. What I found weird was that in S1 we saw her soul transmigrated to Qu Tan Er's body then what happened to her body from the modern world. But once she got sucked into space and time, the body in Dong Yue pulled her to the modern world.

In S2, let's assume that after she dived into the sea her soul again transmigrated but her body died at sea. :sweat_smile:I'm not supposed to believe in logic for this drama but the romance aspect of it but I can't help my curiosity.

 

2 hours ago, moon-flower said:

At first glance, Lan Ye Xu recognized Mo Lian Cheng and immediately knew about Liu Shang's identity. 

 

What do you mean by at first glance she knew who he was? I don't think I saw anything in her. She looks like those typical foreign Princesses who goes to the capital to seek for help through some sort of political marriage but yea idk why she is showing interest towards Liu Shang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Renaro Kopique said:

 

You can't say that the future Xiao Tan is using the Princess's body. If she were to be in the same situation as MLC and the 8th Prince, she would be in a disguise. What I found weird was that in S1 we saw her soul transmigrated to Qu Tan Er's body then what happened to her body from the modern world. But once she got sucked into space and time, the body in Dong Yue pulled her to the modern world.

In S2, let's assume that after she dived into the sea her soul again transmigrated but her body died at sea. :sweat_smile:I'm not supposed to believe in logic for this drama but the romance aspect of it but I can't help my curiosity.

 

 

What do you mean by at first glance she knew who he was? I don't think I saw anything in her. She looks like those typical foreign Princesses who goes to the capital to seek for help through some sort of political marriage but yea idk why she is showing interest towards Liu Shang.

I like where you’re headed with this. 

 

Also in terms of the future xiao tan. Can we mention the figure in the water from ep 11? Does anyone have any guesses about that? I have a wild guess that it’s her or her memories. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...