[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

Arggggggghhhhhhhh~~~~~~~ weibo just upload the latest trailer of her stripping him off!!!!!!!! So super super duper cute of this couple!!!!!!!!!:scream: i dunno know how to upload but if possible u guys just google the chinese weibo for the trailer!!!!

Translation:

The scene of her barging in and questioning him abt the princess mistress. She strangled him and he explained with sweet talks about how he loved the way she's angry and jealous. XT refused to let go of her hand and he feigned fainted out. XT then knows he's jesting with her and he peeped at her, thats where she became possessive and stripping him off. Anyway, she stopped half way cos she wanted him to go and tell the princess about the truth. He then explained he'll go tomorrow. Ends.

Love the way, he's always jesting with her and she's always fallen into his sweet talks and forgave him everytime. So cute like a real couple's everyday's life. 

Wondering how S3 can surpassed S2 with more sweetness than this season!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Arggggggghhhhhhhh~~~~~~~ weibo just upload the latest trailer of her stripping him off!!!!!!!! So super super duper cute of this couple!!!!!!!!!:scream: i dunno know how to upload but if possible u guys just google the chinese weibo for the trailer!!!!

Taking a look at this vid convinces me that at the end, Mo Lian Cheng and 8th Prince will merge and become one person and Xiao Tan will be marrying Mo Lian Cheng all over again and becomes the 8th Princess Consort.Take a look at the way Cheng Cheng talks to her while holding the wine bottle. He adressed himself as "wo" instead of "ben wang" And take note of the way he dressed. It's like an upgraded version of Cheng Cheng with 8th Prince's clothing. Also, he is also wearing a ring at his ring finger. (This scene must have taken after they are married) as Xiao Tan's outfit looks more elegant and refined in this scene.

I previously saw a clip where Xiao Tan and Cheng Cheng exchanged wedding rings and then the scene where he unveiled her during the wedding night. This must be a clue that his persona is both of his modern self and his past self.

Guest dramacf
10 hours ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Then I'm really confused now.  Earlier, we have been discussing about that news that QXT remembered her past self after her encounter with the orb, as well as her son. So if we are going to follow your thoughts, then where will this news come in? I was thinking that perhaps at one point the two MLC will merge, you know, the past and present timeline.

Yes, I'm with S1/S2 MLC merging as long as S1/S2 QXT also merges. I think the orb will come into play when they get it and it will help them find S1 QXT spirit and merge her with S2 QXT's body and when this process has been completed the physical body of S1 MLC will cease to exist since S1 MLC's spirit will merge with S2 MLC.

I think that in this timeline/reality, S1 QXT's spirit is trapped but it is trapped in this reality's Dongyue. Once S2 QXT possess the orb, S1 QXT's spirit will merge with S2 QXT's body just like S1 MLC's spirit will merge withe S2 MLC's body cos after all they are connected by life-death bond and that connection I believe is not just the physical but both body and soul.

16 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

I'm basically raping that play button over and over again just to see Xiao Tan strip him. OMG. Looking at Cheng Cheng's reaction, he seems to be pleased to no end that she's taking charge of things like that.

I sure hope things ends well for the two, although I do feel sorry for 1st Prince and 8th Prince in this timeline. They don't seems to have a chance against Cheng Cheng in winning her heart at all here in this timeline. She seems to be keeping 8th Prince at a distance and thinks nothing of 1st Prince. I guess regardless of timelines, all incarnation of her is attracted to only Cheng Cheng.

In The “Stripping “ scene , it seems like they have already done the deed since she seems so familiar with his body. I was under the impression that that just had make out sessions, no over night stays. Did I miss something? 

9 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

I sure hope things ends well for the two, although I do feel sorry for 1st Prince and 8th Prince in this timeline. They don't seems to have a chance against Cheng Cheng in winning her heart at all here in this timeline. She seems to be keeping 8th Prince at a distance and thinks nothing of 1st Prince. I guess regardless of timelines, all incarnation of her is attracted to only Cheng Cheng.

I feel the same. 1st Prince is just tragic, no matter what timeline, but I think they should've at least gave 8th Prince more character development. Like I know he and Cheng Cheng are going to merge, but it would be more satisfying if Xiao Tan actually came to love 8th Prince as much as Cheng Cheng and 8th Prince got a chance to deepen his relationship with Xiao Tan. That would really drive home the point that no matter what universe, Mo Lian Cheng and Qu Xiao Tan are meant to be. Cheng Cheng is best boy but he's not being fair to his other self. lol. 

2 hours ago, shiroazn said:

I feel the same. 1st Prince is just tragic, no matter what timeline, but I think they should've at least gave 8th Prince more character development. Like I know he and Cheng Cheng are going to merge, but it would be more satisfying if Xiao Tan actually came to love 8th Prince as much as Cheng Cheng and 8th Prince got a chance to deepen his relationship with Xiao Tan. That would really drive home the point that no matter what universe, Mo Lian Cheng and Qu Xiao Tan are meant to be. Cheng Cheng is best boy but he's not being fair to his other self. lol. 

Cheng Cheng will always be Cheng Cheng. Like Xiao Tan, fella is a bloody jealous husband and would even stop himself from the past from pursuing her. Real funny, that one.

But his posessive scenes are all really hot and seductive. I still can't forget that steamy kiss he gave her when she was hugging 1st Prince. And that desperate kiss he gave her when she mistaken his medicine for chocolate. How can the virgin 8th Prince live up to that. He lacks experience to even try kissing Xiao Tan and his sweet-talking skills is practically nonexistent. Fella really don't stand a chance in comparison to the pro husband's seduction, who can really kiss and sweet talk his way out of almost anything with her. I seriously think that Cheng Cheng got into trouble with Xiao Tan alot when they are married in the previous timeline that he developed all these seduction skills that she cannot resist.

I find it really funny that Cheng Cheng very much rather mislead Xiao Tan into thinking that the 8th Prince is gay and had a crush on him (as Liu Shang) rather than allow 8th Prince to get near her. 8th Prince really got no chance to make Xiao Tan fall for him.

I still feel sorry for Mo Yi Huai, seriously. Poor thing is not like his alternate self in the other timeline. This one's quite a bae and fella is pretty loyal to Qu Tan Er. And I kinda feel sorry for Qu Pan Er too. Her love for him is shown much more here than the other timeline and we can see how unrequited it is.

2 hours ago, jdnle said:

In The “Stripping “ scene , it seems like they have already done the deed since she seems so familiar with his body. I was under the impression that that just had make out sessions, no over night stays. Did I miss something? 

I don't think they have done the deed yet. Considering she usually ends up on his bed when she is drunk or fell asleep. I doubt Cheng Cheng took advantage of that although he is all about getting her into his bed since the previous timeline. (Remember how he tricked her into consummating marriage with him where he offered to give her the divorce letter if she served him well in bed, but ended up telling her he is not satisfied?)

I think this Cheng Cheng is too forlornly in love with Xiao Tan to go much further than intimate kisses. If anything, I think he would let her initiate everything first or wait til they are married again in this timeline. I think Cheng Cheng is a big flirt over here in this timeline but will wait for her to truly love him before anything else.

I feel that the stripping scene seems to be the case of Xiao Tan's mind not able to remember him, but her heart and body knows him well and therefore the familarity in action. Either that, or Xiao Tan can be quite beastly when she is jealous.

16 hours ago, dramacf said:

Yes, I'm with S1/S2 MLC merging as long as S1/S2 QXT also merges. I think the orb will come into play when they get it and it will help them find S1 QXT spirit and merge her with S2 QXT's body and when this process has been completed the physical body of S1 MLC will cease to exist since S1 MLC's spirit will merge with S2 MLC.

I think that in this timeline/reality, S1 QXT's spirit is trapped but it is trapped in this reality's Dongyue. Once S2 QXT possess the orb, S1 QXT's spirit will merge with S2 QXT's body just like S1 MLC's spirit will merge withe S2 MLC's body cos after all they are connected by life-death bond and that connection I believe is not just the physical but both body and soul.

Yes I agree, this is the most possible scenario

47 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

Cheng Cheng will always be Cheng Cheng. Like Xiao Tan, fella is a bloody jealous husband and would even stop himself from the past from pursuing her. Real funny, that one.

But his posessive scenes are all really hot and seductive. I still can't forget that steamy kiss he gave her when she was hugging 1st Prince. And that desperate kiss he gave her when she mistaken his medicine for chocolate. How can the virgin 8th Prince live up to that. He lacks experience to even try kissing Xiao Tan and his sweet-talking skills is practically nonexistent. Fella really don't stand a chance in comparison to the pro husband's seduction, who can really kiss and sweet talk his way out of almost anything with her. I seriously think that Cheng Cheng got into trouble with Xiao Tan alot when they are married in the previous timeline that he developed all these seduction skills that she cannot resist.

I find it really funny that Cheng Cheng very much rather mislead Xiao Tan into thinking that the 8th Prince is gay and had a crush on him (as Liu Shang) rather than allow 8th Prince to get near her. 8th Prince really got no chance to make Xiao Tan fall for him.

I still feel sorry for Mo Yi Huai, seriously. Poor thing is not like his alternate self in the other timeline. This one's quite a bae and fella is pretty loyal to Qu Tan Er. And I kinda feel sorry for Qu Pan Er too. Her love for him is shown much more here than the other timeline and we can see how unrequited it is.

Super love this analysis and I quite agree!

On 11/8/2018 at 9:39 PM, crazyoverkdrama said:

Then I'm really confused now.  Earlier, we have been discussing about that news that QXT remembered her past self after her encounter with the orb, as well as her son. So if we are going to follow your thoughts, then where will this news come in? I was thinking that perhaps at one point the two MLC will merge, you know, the past and present timeline. There is this part where LS is lying in bed bleeding and 8th prince is levitating, like transferring his energy and a caption about having two people living in the palace at the same time. I know it is confusing, but my theory is this: the timeline is correct. MLC is dealing with both past selves of MLC and QXT, but unlike MLC who travelled body and soul, it was only the soul of QXt who travelled, thus the role of the orb in the recent timeline. There is no link in her body because this an alternate reality, where QXT did not die, no life bond link happened.  QXT is not dead, the soul  of the S1 QXT is trapped (come on, this is fantasy. Dead is not dead until the soul is gone. It defies logic but this is drama after all.) somewhere.  I also remember that scene about QXT waving at her from the water, that could possibly mean that the soul is still out there somewhere, just waiting to return.

There are so many hints here and there where MLC acts like modern MLC, so the posibility that the stuck up prince merged with the modern one along the way.  

Also there is this MV where MLC and the weirdo guy are watching the sky with three stars. I'm more inclined to believe that it has something to do with the past, present and future. It's a bit far-fetched but it's more logical than asking the characters from S1 to keep on travelling. Also, MLC needs to die again, as prophesized by his grandfather, thus the possibility of them travelling again is high, and that will probably the premise of the S3.

I hate what your saying but it does make some sense i loved the Life bond .. basically everything your saying would just make season 1 pointless, unless they confirm what happened to S1 XT then this show has a massive plot hole.

On 11/8/2018 at 9:58 PM, golinda27 said:

I like where you're going with your thoughts on QXT. Waving QXT has to be resolved at some point, otherwise it was pretty pointless to have that scene in there. I don't think that future QXT is stuck in some dimension physically. When the past QXT regains memories that just means that her soul is back in her body. If we go back to the beginning of the season, MLC was confused as to why there were two of him and so was the old weirdo because that shouldn't happen. So the two merging will fix the whole dimension jump blip that happened... I think... 

Yeah its XT which is confusing to me the most we need to know what exactly happened. 

On 11/9/2018 at 12:17 AM, turtle0217 said:

WHAT THE!!!?? Then does that mean we're not getting a happy ending for this season? AISH! If they bring season 3, they better keep the same cast, it's going to sucks if they change Tan Er and Cheng Cheng to someone else. 

I dont think it means that Ever Night got a s2 as well just be excited were getting more of these actors ;p

22 hours ago, niteshkmr11 said:

The plot of this season has become more messy. 

Hide contents

There is already two MLC and now there is going to be two XT? Shouldn’t XT should be just one person because she is actually borrowing the body of Qu’Taner? How can one person has two souls to inhabit two bodies at the same time? If not for the amazing chemistry between the leads, I would have just dropped the drama. 

Aigoo!

I think Two XT actually makes more sense. 

17 hours ago, dramacf said:

If both merge then ill accept it but S1 XT still missing.

On 11/9/2018 at 1:12 AM, Renaro Kopique said:

:phew:

Thanks for writing all this was a nice read the novel and book seem quite different it seems.

3 hours ago, jdnle said:

Spoiler

Pretty sure she got S1 XT memories?

3 hours ago, shiroazn said:

Yeah i wish there was development between XT and 8th prince before they merge like shes into both of them etc..

New trailer was uploaded. Coming eps will be a heart wrenching one for us:bawling: LS is breaking off with XT and pushes her to 8th prince. XT sed she will never forgive him and she never wanted to see him again. LS sed our destiny as lovers has ended. PS: he was with all his heart clenching his fists while making the breaking off statement.:bawling:

Archived