[Drama 2018] Radio Romance 라디오 로맨스

Go Seung Ji

wow

thank you for now only translating the preview for tomorrow's episode but also the last scene. @MinLyn

Indeed I love that SGR is beginning to understand JSH and why he is the way he is more and more.

Clearly I think Jason is being taken advantage of NJH, plus NJH is setting about trying to destory the radio because of JSH.

Gosh is there anyway to stop her?

WHY IS SHE SO POWERFUL?!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally JSH can cry again thanks to SGR. That is part of the healing of his psychiatric disorders so far. It's like Jason once told him to cry. JSH cries because he is touched by SGR's words. He feels that only SGR can understand his feelings without having to say a word. This moment was like twelve years ago at the hospital. If Jason knows this, he will be happy because of the progress of his patient. 
Remember !!!, in the previous episode he didn't get any sleeping pills because Jason didn't want to give it to him anymore and now he's crying.

How did he have that perfect tear line at the end of this episode? I just kept staring at it. Poor JSH has so many problems at home, he needs to spend a couple weeks with GR's family to unwind and just exhale for a moment.

Here you go @Kasmic, a translation of the preview for episode 10.

SGR: Why does he keep hugging me? Why does he hug me at just whenever he pleases?
NJH: KBS is trying to take all of the writers away from our JH.
KJW: You will be dropped from the radio, and your team disbanded.
LG: Are you saying that it’s already been decided?
JSH: I’ve said over a thousand times that I don’t want it. Why won’t you listen to me even once?!
NJH: There is nothing written about Song Geu Rim
Jason: I’m thinking of slowly starting that from now on.
GM: Are you going on an arranged date? You’ve found a man, haven’t you?
JSH: Do you think about me now?
SGR: I want to date Ji Soo Ho.

edit: Oh, I see the preview has already been translated. Okay, well, here is another translation anyway. :) 

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

wow

thank you for now only translating the preview for tomorrow's episode but also the last scene. @MinLyn

Indeed I love that SGR is beginning to understand JSH and why he is the way he is more and more.

Clearly I think Jason is being taken advantage of NJH, plus NJH is setting about trying to destory the radio because of JSH.

Gosh is there anyway to stop her?

WHY IS SHE SO POWERFUL?!

It's a good thing because now JSH will have to step up and fight back since she is targetting SGR. When it was about him, he was quiet and took all the nonsense but he will fight for GR.

Finally watched ep 9 with sub. It's really touching to see JSH real life, and I like how SGR is the one who understand him. I still confuse about LG, does he like SGR or..? He said no, but the way he look at her is just.. And what's the picture he look at? It was him, SGR and who is the other 1?

Oh, about Jason I don't think he's counted as an enemy. Even if he did have some relation with NJH, seems like his concern for SH were real. 

The preview is so interesting, can't wait for tomorrow!

Oh, one more thing that bothers me. Did JSH got some kind of illness? He keeps touching his temple. 

1 hour ago, nitttss said:

Finally watched ep 9 with sub. It's really touching to see JSH real life, and I like how SGR is the one who understand him. I still confuse about LG, does he like SGR or..? He said no, but the way he look at her is just.. And what's the picture he look at? It was him, SGR and who is the other 1?

Me too, it is sadder after watching it with sub.  I believe there's more back story with PD Lee.  On one of the scenes, when JSH was drunk, PD Lee asked SGR whether they should just leave him there, but SGR said they should protect him since he is their DJ.   PD Lee response, JSH has lots other people to protect him.  I can't help but relate the word "protect" ... hmmm i wonder... and I'm still wondering why they didn't highlight what one of the listeners said about JSH as the "killer" in their earlier broadcast... Did he know.. or is it already covered by his company?  or did I miss something..?

Oh, about Jason I don't think he's counted as an enemy. Even if he did have some relation with NJH, seems like his concern for SH were real. 

The preview is so interesting, can't wait for tomorrow!

Oh, one more thing that bothers me. Did JSH got some kind of illness? He keeps touching his temple. 

I agree with @bebebisous33 that it is related to his psychological problem.  So it is correct all along that JSH's mother is the one  he's working with but it does seem that he clearly want to help JSH to get better.

Oh by the way, there's probability of us seeing SGR being jealous today ..... 

Sohyun is positively gorgeous in ep. 09 and no I'm straight:tongue:

Ahahahah Lee PD owns the building Geurim lives in:w00t: talk about an obsessive and jealous bf. Poor Suho always getting upstaged by Mr. Namaste. I like how Taeri is infuriating Writer Ra, Taeri's obviously a damaged person but it's hard for me to feel sorry for her.... Oh NO say it ain't so! Jason was "planted" to be close to Suho by his stepmom?!!?:crazy: I really hope Jason does the right thing and not harm Suho 'cause that guy's been through enough.

When his stepmom said "You're not my son but I am still responsible for you" - was really....brutal.

His Dad is just scum that is all.-_-

I was fooled. I really thought that Eunjung was waiting on a guy. Well he was...it's just that he was her Dad:D that was really sweet. When she told Suho she envied his family, I practically said out loud "Oh sweetheart IF you only knew!" 

The part where Suho lost in the drinking game is kind of ironic 'cause Doojoon is an expert in that sort of stuff. Check him out on an ep. of KBS' Happy Together, he practically wiped out all the other guests including the hosts LoL! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA5jogtarmRmENOdndMQdall-I-really-need-right-now-is-a-hug-froDW94hObVwAUlrwS.jpg&key=8ad603b596e9f2e8

How Long Does The Memory Of A Hug Last?   For Some It Would Seem A Lifetime...

I think this may have been one of the most emotional episodes yet. It touched on not only the love of a child for her father during the radio show.  But also a look at a child who grew up to be a man in spite of the lack of love by his parents.

From beginning to the very end this episode unfolded in a way that not only made me cry.  But continued to leave tears within my eyes. 

Seeing a young and sweet  but very sick girl speaking about her first love and not knowing whom she meant till later when she so beautifully shared her story and her heart.  I know I am not alone in being humbled by just the sight of her and hearing her words.  Even more that moment when her Dad took off his helmet and walked into that hospital and sat beside her Mother.  Later seeing that little girls face light up as if she was glowing from head to toe.  You could feel her love floating through the distance within the air from just her stare alone.  Looking up finding him and that release of love and sense of relief from her heart to his. In realizing HE IS HERE!!   Yet it was her Fathers love and pride and his smile that responded right back as he too was glowing from head to toe...

The more I understand JSH the sadder I become for him and I think that SGR's hug back then and even now gives him a moment of peace and a feeling of comfort and warmth. A peaceful place to close his mind to the pains of his world.  Even more SGR would never know how much that one hug meant or that pat on the back did for a young boy who needed to feel like someone really cared about him.  She listened not with her ears but with her heart.  She gave him hope and allowed him for just a brief moment to believe that no matter how bad it can be or get.  He would be alright for he had experienced her caring arms encircle him and now knew how love could really be and through her alone would always remember, just how it felt...:heart:

omo I havent seen the sub ep as yet but it does seem like we have more questions and some have yet to be revealed. I just hope JSH wont tell GR to go away just for the sake of protecting her from a scandal with him. NJH might use those photos of them kissing to bribe him. Maybe this is why she's determine to date him as a sign that she doesnt care about a scandal and she can handle the public pressure  being with a top idol.

@stroppyse and @MinLyn thank you so mich for the translations. I might need to tag you both tonight hahaha! :D

@YourHighness . @kaoriharang I do hope JSH will be brave enough to fight CEO and whatever means she has to take down the radio show. But I fear that there is too much at stake and he just might retreat. Who knows if my thoery is right and GR got all dolled up and looking determine. Our OTP might become a step closer to be a powerful couple and fight for not only the radio show but their love. :D

@darr JSH father is indeed a perverted scum. like @bebebisous33 said his a "f... rabbit" I would keep the f for his title as thats a better description. Those veterens whom is being caught now will get what they deserve. Though Im sure JSH father has consent with his mistresses it doesnt matter they are the same-  just  %@% men abusing their fame, fortune and power over others. Im so glad this writer and PD isnt afraid to put more light on this issue. Im only sad that k-viewers isnt giving this drama a chance...it so good. So much taboo with mental illness and now the #me2 movement coming in force is this the reason the ratings is low?? But it needs to be pushed forward everywhere and even into Korea... aishhhh!!

Nevermind Radio Romance team FIGHTING!!! Im sure your messages will get across soon. 

@V yes his tears was so well timed and :heartbreak:  

ezgif-4-cd459112b4.gif

Spoiler

a9oIMZF.gif

credit as tag

Seeing him like this...no more tears. I want to see him smile. I want to see him fight and live like he said, 

“Whenever I see you, I get in a good mood. That’s how I figured out that it’s better to feel good than to look good... I don’t need to look good. I want to feel good now” - Su Ho.

DW_3NX8X4AAUjRJ.jpg

DW_3NYAXkAEiW_r.jpg

cr. @AuroraRain

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Hide contents

This! So many feelings are delivered through that tears..  pain, sadness, loneliness, fear..

Hi, new in this thread.

I do not know actually who Yoon Dujun or Kim So Hyun is.

For me, YDJ's acting is a revelation in this drama, and i'm even more surprised to know that he's from a boy band

I could understand why this drama has a low rating despite very good performances by the actors/actresses

KBS messed up with the schedule due to Olympic, cliche story premises, age gap, and idol actor stigma (at least for me)

But I personally think this drama has many layers and can't wait for everything to be unfolded

Hope this drama will do well in the remaining episodes

I love @USAFarmgirl post about how this episode was really an emotional one.

We got to really see what JSH has grown up with, a child without parents initially, a child without love.

It is so true what she said about how SGR's presence and that display of affection was just the comfort that JSH needed. I am sure for almost all his life he never received such affection until when SGR gave him that hug (when he was in the hospital) and the second time would be now.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

omo I havent seen the sub ep as yet but it does seem like we have more questions and some have yet to be revealed. I just hope JSH wont tell GR to go away just for the sake of protecting her from a scandal with him. NJH might use those photos of them kissing to bribe him. Maybe this is why she's determine to date him as a sign that she doesnt care about a scandal and she can handle the public pressure  being with a top idol.

@stroppyse and @MinLyn thank you so mich for the translations. I might need to tag you both tonight hahaha! :D

@YourHighness . @kaoriharang I do hope JSH will be brave enough to fight CEO and whatever means she has to take down the radio show. But I fear that there is too much at stake and he just might retreat. Who knows if my thoery is right and GR got all dolled up and looking determine. Our OTP might become a step closer to be a powerful couple and fight for not only the radio show but their love. :D

@darr JSH father is indeed a perverted scum. like @bebebisous33 said his a "f... rabbit" I would keep the f for his title as thats a better description. Those veterens whom is being caught now will get what they deserve. Though Im sure JSH father has consent with his mistresses it doesnt matter they are the same-  just  %@% men abusing their fame, fortune and power over others. Im so glad this writer and PD isnt afraid to put more light on this issue. Im only sad that k-viewers isnt giving this drama a chance...it so good. So much taboo with mental illness and now the #me2 movement coming in force is this the reason the ratings is low?? But it needs to be pushed forward everywhere and even into Korea... aishhhh!!

Nevermind Radio Romance team FIGHTING!!! Im sure your messages will get across soon. 

@V yes his tears was so well timed and :heartbreak: 

Seeing him like this...no more tears. I want to see him smile. I want to see him fight and live like he said, 

“Whenever I see you, I get in a good mood. That’s how I figured out that it’s better to feel good than to look good... I don’t need to look good. I want to feel good now” - Su Ho.

I have not watched it with subs as well, but I agree with everything you are saying so far chingu! I really dont want to get that noble idiocy thing again that is always used.

I want JSH to be brave and really fight against the current which is NJH. It would be nice as you said so chingu that SGR herself also stands up to it, it is clear we know she is someone who has a never say die attitude, she clearly will and I believe with the help of PD Lee will fight for the radio show to continue fight.

JSH deserves happiness more than both his parents combined. It just is horrible that every step JSH tries to take towards some sense of independance, NJH is right there trying to block his path.

The father is no better, i have never seen someone deflecting responsibility as fast as him. Even with that mistress, he ran away as soon as he could. Like what @bebebisous33 said about the father, gosh he is just as horrible if not worse than the mother. If he had any balls, he would try to stand up to his wife.

Yeah I definitely agree those tears were just heartbreaking. I really want JSH to be happy. I also am not sure about Jason, I feel he is being blackmailed by NJH. I really dont want him to be the weak link into telling NJH all about not just JSH but SGR as well. that would be just tragic.

I agree that i am sad that the ratings arent that high, i think because of the new SBS drama which is a strong drama apparently, RR's ratings have been affected :( I do hope they get more attention as well.

"Radio Romance" Yoon Doo-joon and Kim So-hyun Comfort Each Other

photo948905.jpg

On the previous episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Radio Romance", Ji Soo-ho (Yoon Doo-joon) fell even more for Song Geu-rim (Kim So-hyun).

Ji Soo-ho found out how Lee Kang (Yoon Park) felt about Song Geu-rim. After that, he mumbled jealously because he took better care of her. Jason (Kwak Dong-yeon) realized why Ji Soo-ho became different. He smiled smugly and said, "The real conversation has begun and he's started to like someone".

Song Geu-rim had to grant Ji Soo-ho two wishes because he helped solve a problem on air.

Prior to the radio broadcast, Ji Soo-ho didn't feel well, but he continued the show anyway. He even cried listening to a touching story. He got more emotional when it was time to tell his story. The radio show almost turned out to be a disaster, but Song Geu-rim managed to keep it under control.

Later, Ji Soo-ho got very drunk at the work dinner. He kept losing games and drank even more. He told Song Geu-rim, "Don't make drinks for anyone else. I feel good when I see you". Song Geu-rim said, "You speak better without your microphone".

Ji Soo-ho admitted, "You didn't get lost when I told you to, but you get lost when I tell you I like you". Song Geu-rim and Lee Kang both heard this. Song Geu-rim was embarrassed and pretended he was practicing his lines. Lee Kang said, "You guys seem very close" and Song Geu-rim told him her first love was Ji Soo-ho.

Ji Soo-ho found out Song Geu-rim and Lee Kang were living together and started looking for a house. The owner of the building was Lee Kang. He then went to see Song Geu-rim's mother at the hospital and so did Lee Kang. They bickered.

Using his wish, Ji Soo-ho went on a date with Song Geu-rim. He told her about his family and she told him what she thought about him. Then, she embraced him.

6 hours ago, nitttss said:

Me too.. From the start,  just like our OTP story..  I'm still curious too about him..  Inside his crazy character, I hope there will be more explanation about him... Look all scene about him and GR, I see him just like our neighborhood boyfriend.. Simple minded, care you so much but caring with another way (I love how he care with GR but, yeah that way made me crazy to..)  Second lead syndrome here...  Anyone stand with me?  LOL

He says he didn't like GR..  He like GR just as Co worker, but his eyes.. The way he hide his feel.. I can feel it..  He love that girl too.. Can't wait for his story... 

Something bothering me now.. When I watch with sub about how LG know about hospital and said that his parents sick for a long illness, made me some theory :

1. He was there,  with GR and SH..  But GR didn't notice him,  like secret admirer he followed them from afar.. While he watch over his parents..  And now made me thing that he have same illness with his parents too.. 

2. He lied about his parents, what a crazy theory from my friend is,  LG is SH childhood friends..  The one who have illness.. He love GR and until now,  he didn't brave to approach her.. 

It's ep 10.. GR story ☑ , SH story ☑,  their sweet past love ☑, we still have LG story, TR,  that manager and that's secret too.. I want all the rest episode but I didn't want it end lol.. 

Knetizen comments about yesterday episode

Naver - heraldpop: 'Radio Romance' Kim So Hyun hugged Yoon Doo Joon...A romance tearful hug

1. [+1134, -25] Today was really sad and heart breaking. Ji Soo Ho was cute and he made me cry and laugh ㅠㅠㅠ It was so fun♡

2. [+1103, -33] Today's ending was on another level ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is Kim So Hyun so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+922, -32] Because of Geu Rim he opened up his heart ㅠㅠㅠ Geu Rim-ssi, please take care of our Soo Ho  ㅠㅠ❤

4. [+810, -18] Let's only walk on flower path!!

5. [+722, -16] ㅠㅠ Ji Soo Ho is so heart broken ㅠㅠ

6. [+165, -4] Ji Soo Ho ㅜㅜ I felt his real emotions and expressions today and I like seeing Geu Rim being his strength!!

7. [+150, -3] It's so bitter but they look handsome and pretty...It's so fun ㅠㅠ

8. [+148, -6] Now stop getting hurt and be happy with Geu Rim ㅠㅅㅠ

9. [+142, -4] The ending... ㅠㅠ

10. [+123, -2] Ji Soo Ho is pitiful ㅜ I wanted to hug him too ㅜ Be happy!

Naver - xports news: 'Radio Romance' Oh Hyun Kyung hurt Yoon Doo Joon's feelings...

1. [+316, -6] So Hyun looked so beautiful with make-up in the preview

2. [+232, -3] Soo Ho-ah ㅠㅠㅠ why is it so sad

3. [+232, -3] ㅠㅠㅠ Soo Ho-ah ㅜㅜ

4. [+219, -5] Doo Joon...It's so sad seeing him cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+210, -3] This drama is so good...!

6. [+66, -0] At the end when Geu Rim hugged Soo Ho, it was heart fluttering...No one knew what Soo Ho was feeling, it was lovely seeing him cry at the end ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. [+64, -0] I hope Soo Ho and Geu Rim be happy now ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+57, -0] Yoon Doo Joon is good at acting and he is handsome ㅠㅠㅜ

9. [+50, -0] Why are Yoon Doo Joon and Kim So Hyun are so handsome and pretty? I watched it without any thoughts and I liked it

credit: netizendrama

the reason for the rating is like above mention is because of sbs new drama which have lead that is consider as a drama queen and the genre appeal more to older generation which watch drama through tv. nevertheless what i like about RR is that its touched and explore issues such as depression often suffer by celebrities and important of speaking and seek help when one is suffering. I learn a lot through RR that after all, we are all just human who need companion and love regardless of your status. excited to see what tonight will bring.

Is there no new still for episode 10 ? 

I don't mind about the low rating they got because this drama is popular overseas. 

I am happy to see them promote this drama overseas :D 

ps : i haven't watched episode 9 because i am still busy with some moving so i have to hold my curiousity until episode 10 is up. Fingers crossed they will not bring any harm for our OTP.

Archived