[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

3 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Hong sisters learnt their lesson from Big right????

remember how much hates they got 

i'm watching you two sisters !!! I'm already packed with some sauces if your dare give me a sad ending

Because you mention about BIG, that remains me how I also got mad with the ending... Please Hong Sisters, please give proper happy ending with SOG and JSM.

• Like 5

and what about peddlers grandson? is he mawangs child?although sam jaa being the child makes more sense

but why do you need peddlers grandson... what is his importance in this drama..

up until now there is no relevance.. his existence has to tie in with something

also why does he not have parents and only grandmother :) 

a demon's child and deity's child who did not die.. therefore did not get reincarnated... is it still alive somewhere..

can it retain its youth forever..  peddler's son!

• Like 1

After hearing the new ost It may have a double meaning.

I somehow think that maybe hong sister's want us to believe them on how will they end seon mi and oh gong love story. We should not be sad cause 4 episodes is still a long run even a 10 mins ending can makes us satisfied what more can a 280 mins more hahaha :D

• Like 4

Three days ago, I saw someone post LSG singing a song in PSY concert and after watched it, I come to like that song.

I'm not LSG fans, but I respect him ever since i became Kdrama and Kpop lovers. So this song is the first song of LSG that i listen to. And Hwayugi is the first drama of LSG that i watch. LSG voice really ❤️❤️

*Sorry out of topic* 

This song somehow fit the feeling of SOG if SM left him.

"Each moment, I think of you
That voice that quietly rang with a low tone
Even your resemblance to the spring sunlight
I still haven’t forgotten you"

But hopefully SM will never left OG alone
  • Like 7

10 minutes ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

Count me in! 

Judging from the ost lyric it is just ..*sobs already*

the song seems to depict someone who was suffering and looking for the other half but still believing that they will meet someday

I really hope that it was just our paranoia that sm will die and OG will be left alone and suffer for xx years / decades / centuries before finally meeting her again. 

Sorry to cut your post. But I agree completely. Please let them have their happy ending. The mood have been sombre now that we are almost at the end so I feel that they will be sad for a while but fingers crossed, they'll be able to be together and be happy in the end. Thats not too much to ask now, right Hong Sisters?

But I keep having this thought. SOG always takes SM's word at face value right. We see this when he ask her if she would like to know about a bad thing before or after its been done while thinking about burning BJ few episodes ago. And SM said she'd prefer the latter as knowing in advance would make her sadder for longer. And we all know he would do anything to keep her happy.

Now in episode 16 she already expressed sadness over the possibility that if one person gets left behind, it would be too sad and hard as they would feel the sadness for longer - I think when it comes down to it he would rather let himself bear the pain so I don't think he would sacrifice himself because he knows her love for him is true. May also be why he's trying another angle to protect SM which is by preventing the catastrophe altogether, hence him revealing himself to the world and facing KDS.

The thing is, SOG himself is not sure if he would still feel the same if GGG is taken off. That's why he's so against taking it off. But I think somehow the GGG will be taken off this week. Could be the cliffhanger for ep 18 (don't kill me please). Whether it may be MW's trick, or ASN, SM or even OG himself. The reason I say this is because the writers would definitely show that his love is true so I would rather that happen sooner than later, and maybe then we can get more sweet otp scenes, please writer-nim?

Cue the head band - old GGG. Maybe somehow MW tried to convince SM to replace SOG's GGG with the old type and that's why SM is so sad and made the drunk confession? She said she likes it so much now. But OG'S face is really serious, like he's considering things..

Oh I don't know. The wait is making me crazy. Sigh. But I'm glad we're all in this together chinggu. So good that I'm not suffering alone haha..

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, Vincent Polo said:

After hearing the new ost It may have a double meaning.

I somehow think that maybe hong sister's want us to believe them on how will they end seon mi and oh gong love story. We should not be sad cause 4 episodes is still a long run even a 10 mins ending can makes us satisfied what more can a 280 mins more hahaha :D

I love this positive thoughts!!

but i need at least 1 ep of them being happy together with. 3 eps of sadness is okay but nor seperation or noble idiocy!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

From the stills of ASN dressing like JSM, I believe they will switch bodies. I don't know for what reasons but I have a feeling it was made willingly by JSM. She may have something up her sleeves or she probably wants to save OG. If ASN is in her body, ASN can possibly die by OG. So JSM wouldn't die but her body will. Don't know how that'll work? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

so i like this theory..

doctor said the baby should not have been born and she rushed it and made it travel..

and everyone keeps saying baby looks like monkey

so :D:D ..  the baby was really his? ..future baby

I really hope the baby is his too haha.. We already seen his interactions with children few times before and they always responds positively to him. Makes me wonder how he's going to be as a father. I'm sure the kid is going to be surrounded and protected by his 'brothers' Yuk Gong, Chil Gong and Pal Gong among others haha.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Noooo that's the worst case scenario lol

Switching soul again and Buja acting as Samjang

are they gonna forsake the chemistry or what?

I agree... This isn't too much of a bad idea but it's still a bad idea though. I think JSM should just transfer all of SJ's powers and blood to ASN, who is in Buja's body. ASN will be the one to die, not JSM. If OG schemes both ASN and KDS into being very cautious on one another, like someone mentioned earlier, this idea may work. That way, both ASN and KDS dies at the end and the world will be saved. Buja's body won't live but I got use to her being ASN for awhile. Haha. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, haymochi said:

I love this positive thoughts!!

but i need at least 1 ep of them being happy together with. 3 eps of sadness is okay but nor seperation or noble idiocy!!

Yeah that's what I like too :D I'm already calming my heart with the upcoming episodes. As I watched Hong sister's drama I noticed that they were into themes like when the couple will be year or years apart but eventually will be reunited again.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

From the stills of ASN dressing like JSM, I believe they will switch bodies. I don't know for what reasons but I have a feeling it was made willingly by JSM. She may have something up her sleeves or she probably wants to save OG. If ASN is in her body, ASN can possibly die by OG. So JSM wouldn't die but her body will. Don't know how that'll work? 

I don't think they will switch again to be honest. We see that SOG is going through the human way of doing things,  so maybe ASN had to tone down her dressing to blend in and join the company too? I guess we'll see soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, missirina said:

I don't think they will switch again to be honest. We see that SOG is going through the human way of doing things,  so maybe ASN had to tone down her dressing to blend in and join the company too? I guess we'll see soon.

Phew thanks for this

ASN going into the office?:D

she seems such an airhead lmao.. Poor Hanjoon ssi got so much stress because of her 

i can't take her as a scary villain anymore lmao cos her power are all tranferred to Sunmi. Wonder why she didn't give away her fashionista power too 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I got feel it will be open ending, like Goblin, a bitter sweet ending

In the real story, journey to the west, the "samjang" will become a deity, its happy ending  but i don't know if sister hong make a diffrent spin off story. 

My ending thought was

1. Oh Gong become human, happy ending with Sun mi

2.Sunmi die, and Reincarnated , and oh gong become his guardian again

3. sunmi and oh gong both alive but seperate

but from what i see, sister hong already tell us how the past samjang died, etc, and also about the death bell, and their death fate, so i think after all "sad" story they show us in earlier episode, the ending won't be sad

• Like 1

Mawang has once  again proved that i was right.

He is indeed an irresponsible bull. Sunmi was trying so hard to save the world but MW said it's not his business anymore?????

he even schemed to eat her. But Sunmi's ability to foresee the future has become stronger and stronger

• Like 4