[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

One thing that makes me happy and sad at the same time. Since hearing the doctor explanation, Sunmi becomes so confident and cheerful . She talks a lot and nags at Og too *cute*

of course our OG is still the same. He said Sunmi should keep her promise if he calls her name even if he calls on on the bed :lol::tongue:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, astrobooy said:

Can i ask why is he doing it in normal ways ?

Because it's against a normal human being maybe? He has to approach him to stop the disaster

and bad Kang Dae sung!! He already started his way to approach Sunmi.  OG.. you should keep an eye on her every minute. Too many people are after her

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Gosh.. so MW's son is likely to be the shop owner's grandson right?

PK did another stupid thing again to help ASN.. these guys are just hopeless to the corr

PK seems willing to do anything it BJ is mentioned....  When is he going to learn?

Both MW and his assistant managed to get the info about his child.... and to who he really is ... let's see...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Looks like OG trying to convince ASN that KDS will betray her. *Just my assuming, if i'm not get wrong understanding*

If it's true then the theory was right, OG make ASN doesn't believe KDS so ASN will kill KDS, woaah

• Like 6

Gosh this frustrating and suffocating ep!!!

i expected the noble idiocy will come from Sunmi as OG will stick by and protect her no matter what

He asked sunmi not to ever see him again. Sunmi is left crying at the bar.. this poor girl is left alone broken again...

why???

but one good thing ,  sunmi is doing the action now. 

she is doing the investigation , etc but OG leaving her hurt like that is the worst choice i have seen from him thorough this drama... she will only  end up getting hurt

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

I am getting more convinced of my theory..

it has to be peddler's son who is mawang's son..

plus its  a boy.. that is confirmed

and being a samjang is too much of a pure high deity kind of thing.. to be given to someone who is not considered pure soul (with the kid eating human souls)

no wonder ONE is being protected in that general store and not allowed to venture out

• Like 7

Will SM ask for ASN's help? This is too crazy. I'm guessing everything will go as planned and I have a feeling SM will be the one to sacrifice at the end. Can't believe OG left her heartbroken... He needs to stay by her side. I know it hurts the both of them but both will try to sacrifice themselves for one another. Sucks that they're not helping as a team but are going to other people. What are the Hong sisters doing! 

I'm kind of fed up with everyone using SM as a bait or treating her like she's nobody. I really think she should just die at the end and not feel hurt or lonely anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 8