[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

The  beginning of this ep was so cute with Sunmi being so chatty, happy, and jumpy

she even said OG should take her to meet the gods too cos she has a lot of complaints.

she said no one can touch her OG , she will appear anytime he calls for her ,etc

but now what???? OG said everything will disappear after the GGG is removed but he won't eat her since he loved her so they should never  meet  again.

i know it's all talk to protect her.. but this girl has trust issue since you left her for 25 years? Now you left her again...

why are you doing this to my poor Sunmi

if people are going to treat her like this, just let her be sealed in the coffin and sleep peacefully. Life is too painful...

now i know why there's no still cut for ep 17

• Like 1
  • Sad 14

God, Mawang really does not use his brain. How could he so easily trust a zombie just because he had his Ki? Thank God SOG came and killed it then told him the truth that it was ASN's doing.

Why is ASN still alive? Why aren't they just killing her? Do they want to see the "Dragon" she will call? Sheesh.

The noble idiocy is hitting SOG now. He told JSM to stay away from him and left. Does he really think she is be happy, living alone all her life? Since they have "separated" I guess the marriage won't happen? Or maybe it will happen in episode 19 or 20 after JSM becomes a deity?

This time the long preview and short preview are different. @stroppyse can you translate both please?

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 3

I don't like this episode..everything was good until OG did his noble idiocy. My poor Sunmi... i can't bare to watch her being hurt again and again

Although i know OG won't leave her for long. Before he left, he told Sunmi he will be busy for a while

so he wants to take down this baddie alone and come back to her then.

hmmph.. while i thought  we were getting a wedding soon .

ASN is even more useless now. They can just burn her and be done. Buja coming back to her unnie while OG is gone will be much more precious

• Like 7

TEXT PREVIEW DO 18
For SJ’s fate, which is to die saving the world, Seon-mi empties her love as if she is saying a final goodbye to OG. On the other hand, OG will fight against the black dragon, even though it will threaten his life, all to protect Seon-mi.

MW feels pity towards OG, so he tries on the old GGG and tries to figure out how to remove it. Meanwhile, OG wants to prove that his love is not because of the GGG, so he goes to the store and asks the store owner, she gives him a hint on how he should remove the GGG.

What JSM!  Goodbye already , ottoke? :(

While SOG wants to remove GGG that's  definitely a must see.

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 11

now I know why OG is the great Sage, equal to Heavens. He's not only powerful but also a very.. very smart cookie or should I say monkey, he is ahead of ASN' plan of using MW's son for her benefit, and now he has become a very influential human to lure the candidate, and eventually to lure the biggest and baddest demon/dragon. hopefully, his plan to kill the demon before it enter SJ will be succesfull. 

I just hope he will be truthful to SJ about their "destiny" and how he plan to overcome it. I'm hoping so much for a happy ending. No, noble idiocy please, but I guess thats to show how grand their love for each other and the how humble the egoistic OG has become.

so is MW's son the grandchild of the magic shop owner? he is as handsome as his father

• Like 9

After read the comments here for today's ep, I was like wow, i never thought that Hong sisters can do twist during this ep as we imagine OG always stay beside SM . Lesson for today, never expect or assume the plot by Hong sisters. You will be shocking dead as richard simmons. Too bad, you still want to assume and expect about it no matter how the twist it is. Gosh.

p/s : Is it confirm that MW's child is that shop boy ? I cannot see the live streaming .

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Vincent Polo said:

TEXT PREVIEW DO 18
For SJ’s fate, which is to die saving the world, Seon-mi empties her love as if she is saying a final goodbye to OG. On the other hand, OG will fight against the black dragon, even though it will threaten his life, all to protect Seon-mi.

MW feels pity towards OG, so he tries on the old GGG and tries to figure out how to remove it. Meanwhile, OG wants to prove that his love is not because of the GGG, so he goes to the store and asks the store owner, she gives him a hint on how he should remove the GGG.

How did Sunmi know that samjang fate is to die?

this otp isn't communicating with each other and it's suffocating.

I believe when OG took off his GGG, he will only find out that he loves her even more. That GGG was in fact restricting his real feelings

tell me if tomorrow ep is better. Hope tonight rating won't hit 2% 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Vincent Polo said:

TEXT PREVIEW DO 18

Oh wow so JSM came to know she is the sacrifice? I think MW will tell her. Since she thinks her death won't hurt anyone, SOG wants to prove her wrong by showing her that his love is true and not just due to the GGG. If she dies, he will hurt endlessly. Is this how JSM will fight to live? :D I like it, hope it comes true.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Oh wow so JSM came to know she is the sacrifice? I think MW will tell her. Since she thinks her death won't hurt anyone, SOG wants to prove her wrong by showing her that his love is true and not just due to the GGG. If she dies, he will hurt endlessly. Is this how JSM will fight to live? :D I like it, hope it comes true.

Praying so damn hard that what you wrote will come true

i still don't understand why he have to said all those things to Sunmi at the bar. All i have done through all these eps is cheer and swoon over him but that one action really disappointed me so much.. so unlike him

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Attemp of translation :

MW : It was you. (?)(he talks to the demon but don't understand clearly what he said, sorry) Go away ! (He stops)

JSM : (?) (she says a sentence about the demon) What's wrong ?

MW : I feel an energy similar to mine coming from this demon.

(the demon gets up and our monkey OG shows up to take care of him !)

MW : Wait. Don't get rid of him. I have something to confirm.

SOG : MW, get yourself together.

(OG get rid of the demon)

MW : I told you to don't do that.

SOG : I told you to get it together ! It can't be your son ! It's ASN's joke. What are you going to do by keeping him ? (?)

MW : She (maybe they, if he refers to the heavenly realm) made a fool out of me

(MW goes see SBR)

SBR : Ma Wang.

MW : I can't handle it anymore (?), say the truth. What happened with my son ? (he raises his umbrella) If you don't talk, I'll kill you. Whether you're a god or whatever. I will kill you.

SBR : Don't do that.

MW : Speak ! (SBR turns his head) Fine, I'll kill you then.

I put this (?) next to what I didn't know. I don't speak korean so everything may not be accurate but it's not completely wrong. ^^

• Like 4
  • Thanks 11

8 hours ago, haymochi said:

How did Sunmi know that samjang fate is to die?

this otp isn't communicating with each other and it's suffocating.

I believe when OG took off his GGG, he will only find out that he loves her even more. That GGG was in fact restricting his real feelings

tell me if tomorrow ep is better. Hope tonight rating won't hit 2% 

That's for us too to wait and see :)

I guessed because SOG plans it ahead of time so for him to protect JSM he wants to do it all by himself.  I guessed not, it will not drop that low chingu will pray hard :)

8 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

I'm curious  to that as well and yeah with MW thinking it is possible that he will tell her about it. I hope they will reconcile in tomorrow's  episode I hate them being apart. 

• Like 5

I'm translating this while crying. THIS IS SELF TORTURE BUT I'M DOING IT ANYWAY COZ I HATE MYSELF. It's so painful. I don't know what I did to deserve this pain week after week.

SM: If there's something I should know, tell me.

OG: There's something I got to know on the day I messed around (in heaven). When GGG disappears, they said my feelings will surely disappear too. I found out about the Death bell too. Because we are in love all this time, we were mistaken.

SM: We were mistaken?

OG: Didn't we have the fate of death from the start? The predator and prey. Actually, it would have been strange if it wasn't Death bell. It was the fate of death originally but rather, GGG has been stopping that.

SM: That's right. I didn't think of that.

OG: If you want to avoid the fate of one killing and one dying, when GGG disappears, you just have to avoid me. No matter how much of a bad guy I am, after loving you like this, I shouldn't eat you, right?

SM: Then, you're saying we shouldn't meet again.

OG: Yes. From now on, don't worry about things like I can die because of you.

OG breaking his and SM's heart to protect her and by doing so, breaking all our hearts.

• Like 2
  • Sad 12
  • Thanks 10

They better reconcile and do activation method again (i know there will be no more GGG so now it's to activate their burning love :tongue:)

Aftee this ep i love Sunmi even more. For Mawang it's obvious that saving the world is just for  gaining points but for Sunmi , ahe wholeheartedly want to do this. 

It pains me how she is  still running around to complete her mission even after knowing her fate and left broken hearted  by OG. 

She is in fact stronger than anyone. Who still dare to say that she is weak???

this otp chemistry is just so deep

• Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1