[Drama 2018] Misty 미스티

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, jd50 said:

As far as HR goes, why does TW getting a traffic ticket at that time = killing Kevin? The location must make a difference to her. So she thinks the witness didn't lie about the crime scene? Or was HR near there at the same time?

EXACTLY! Hannam...that's a rich people area...either Kevin Lee's house, but I don't think Hye Ran knew his address. So maybe Kevin Lee was heading to their house, and that's what made Tae Wook lose his mind?

Remember, this was exactly two nights after Kevin Lee taunted Tae Wook with the brooch.

My Korean tutor tells me Myung Woo's ambivalent statement actually implicates Tae Wook directly, that Tae Wook already knew Hye Ran was not guilty FROM THE START and made her go through ALL THAT so she would suffer cos he was mad at her for cheating on him. She says she'll explain more at our next lesson.

I thought this was the best of fourteen amazing episodes so far. A few were slower but this was definitely the best. So many characters experienced that "turn" in this episode:

- Hye Ran finally realises that going solo without regard for those by her or behind her has its consequences, and she learns to be more compassionate and generous 

- Ji Won earns News Nine and Hye Ran's trust honorably, through her own efforts

- Jang Gyu Sook decides to protect his newsroom and goes against the VP

- Prosecutor Byun redeems himself by choosing to go after Kang Yool even though he knows he's going down, regardless

- Tae Wook's charming facade starts to show cracks

This was a fricking brilliant episode. This drama is up there with in my BEST EVER Korean dramas, no, all dramas list. The few scenes between Hye Ran and her boss, and Hye Ran and prosecutor boss, and Myung Woo and Tae Wook, I was at the edge of my seat, couldn't breathe, couldn't move, and completely held in thrall.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, justamom said:

That’s exactly what MW has been doing! We just didn’t know what they were talking about!

I so want to disagree but you are right .  :cry:I rewatched that scene in eps 11 where TW met MW. 

“The moment you make an effort to protect love , it isn’t love anymore . It’s men & their useless pride” . That’s why he asked TW which one was it for him, and all this while I thought MW was referring more to himself 

17 hours ago, justamom said:

Misty posts on IG. Can't believe they are done filming. NOOOOOOOO :bawling:

Edit: found a closer up video. I wonder if that lady is the writer?

This is just evil.... I'm so offended!! :D Here we are theorizing about the killer, and there they are, all buddy buddy and eating cake and laughing!!! :blush:

I think the lady in pink is WRITERNIM. Next week we'll know whether we can love her or hate her.... 

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

But i am still miffed that Misty is not an original copy.. and almost scene by scene copy of a movie.. it is not right to send praises to plagiarized work that does not give credit to original source.. and pretend that all those TRPs are their doing.. its not!

I am kinda sketchy on Unfaithful since it's been a while, but MISTY doesn't seem like a blow by blow copy to me....

12 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

uh-huh Chief Jang is a fine looking Ahjusshi LoL.

It's so hard watching him as the bad guy in dramas!! Why he age so well!?!!! May my unknown husband age like this!!

Spoiler

In the meantime, I will entertain the idea of reincarnation because he (my forever bias) can totally gerrit in my next lifetime!! I'm not sure I can translate gerrit without looking crazy!!:ph34r::D  

29365970_10155872196855412_6277867648941

I don't think Tae Wook is the killer.... we are being led to believe that he is, as they have done the past 14 episodes. leading us by the nose... The cast said it will be unexpected. I trust that it will. I have no other proof that it is not Tae Wook except what the cast said. 

Spoiler

I rewatched ep 14. And indeed Tae Wook is the one who killed Kevin Lee. The flashback which TW had when Hye Ran asked him to drive safely. It shows that first he took a illegal turn, then attacked someone may be kl. Then he was over speeding the car. The car did not look like it was his. I may be wrong in that. But that's what I felt. Now the question is how the ending will be unexpected? Will it end with Hye Ran taking the fall for TW? Or all of this was TW's plan?

Well I have prepared myself to be revealed him as the culprit. And by chance if it isn't him, I will be more than happy.

Edit: also this explains why he didn't ask anything to HR regarding that night. Because he already knew everything. And the way he said that he is the only lawyer who can save her. Also the day when he witnessed what happened between HR and KL in the car, I guess he was guilty seeing that really nothing happened (apart from kiss). And it also explains how after witnessing everything he was perfectly normal. Remember how he told Eun Joo that nothing happened between them.

4 hours ago, jd50 said:

Enjoying everyone's analysis. And the wonderful acting and tension building in the show. So, I have some thoughts and questions as I want to continue to believe TW is just a fighter but not a killer. Deluded by JJH, I know!

Like @pompyavi, I'm not sure the witness fabricated his entire story. Until he testified, there wasn't even a crime scene. So if he totally lied and that was not a place of some significance (BTWnot sure why no one ever examines the crime scene! DNA? Evidence?), why did we hear about the bus and the taxi? Why does TW seem nervous? The witness was provided by Kang Yool and was told to lie about HR. Did he lie about everything? And/or did he or someone from KY or the steel company see TW and KL fight?

As far as HR goes, why does TW getting a traffic ticket at that time = killing Kevin? The location must make a difference to her. So she thinks the witness didn't lie about the crime scene? Or was HR near there at the same time?

Furthermore, I'm wondering if  MW thinks TW killed Kevin Lee because he bugged his office and overheard TW being questioned by the detective. Maybe that's something he would have done so he thinks TW would too. And that TW should have manned up and said he killed Kevin to spare HR the trial. Although I don't get why he thinks TW knew HR would not have been found guilty.

Also, MW didn't bash the manager's head with the stick (found without injuries) but he takes responsibility for killing him later. Is he taking responsibility to scare TW or did he really kill the manager?

TW to HR: "You won with the truth." Why does he say that? Also, why does he always say she is the person that he wants. Wanting her to be "mine" is said by him more often than love. He never wants to talk anything out and just wants to forget and reset.

Random thoughts: I liked how she wore red and he wore blue at trial and then they switched the next morning. Signaling they switched places and he might have blood on him. I also admire News Director Ahjussi, @africandramalover @larus and @Latte_Anyday ! I wish he could wear something besides a vest in every scene.:tongue: And thank you to @V for her live recaps. It allows me to skip over EJ!:lol:

I agree, I think the witness did not totally lie. He actually saw two men fighting, probably TW, but did not see HR at the scene. Did TW park his car somewhere and take a cab to meet Kevin. Did he take a bus back to the point he left the car. This is elaborate and signals some premeditation. But we see TW following Kevin when he leaves the house. Who called Kevin? Not TW, because he seemed genuinely surprised when he made that u=turn to follow him.

Who is MW to question TW's actions. MW believes that TW is responsible for everything. How does he know? He was in jail. MW is scary. I believe he may push the wife in front of the train for carrying the sign indicating HR is the murderer. He killed Kevin's manager and does not have an ounce of guilt. Is JR the real murderer, has she deluded herself into thinking she did not kill Kevin because she is so wounded emotionally. I go back to the scene where she is visibly shaken while holding the gloves, curls up on the sofa and does not respond to EJ's calls. All signs point to TW but I believe and unexpected twist is coming. 

We have two more episodes and the tension is higher than ever. Good job, writer!

I am, ready for the resolusion of this story. Like everybody else , I want Tae Wook to be innocent but in the same time, I won`t be against turning him the guilty one. That makes him a multifaced character. To be honest, before I started this series, I thought we`ll have a bitter ending, like in the movies when the protagonist/ suspect win the case but there was a revelation later that he/ she indeed did it. Maybe the case will be resolve without doubts in this drama but who knows... We`ll see it.

Back to the Tae Wook as a new suspect (new to the detective:wink:). As I said last week, I like how the writer built the suspicious around him. I won`t repeat the little and subtle details we got that we started to suspect him more and more. We are all hoping there will be a twist and he is innocent here. We have the aproaching end and there is a high tension (that`s how is was suposted to be) and I am so eager to find out the whole picture. I want all the major questions we`ll have to be adressed. The booch!  How it got inside Kevin`s car?

Was Kevin Lee murdered or it was an accident/ manslaughter? Tae Wook is a suspect now. He felt guilty all this time because he indeed had a reason to killed him, he met that night Kevin and they fought. I can see how he could have staged the accident but not that he planted the brooch there. He was in the cafeteria and then following Kevin again? Hard to believe it. I won`t believe that. Maybe he has a vindictive side but he loves Hye Ran. (I enjoy the scenes with Tae Wook and Myung Woo).

When  Myung-Woo said : :if he (Tae Wook) should wait a little longer... Just like Hye Ran said: If he (Tae Wook/ Myung Woo) should believed her, nothing bad would have happened. They were both hot tempered and did not trust her enough. That would make the tragedies an unfortunate/ unnecessary event. It would be painful for Hye Ran to relive the same situation with Tae Wook. 

Making Tae Wook a suspect now just when Hye Ran was happy is an interesting twist. She discovered the evidence that points Tae Wook in the suspect list. What she is going to do? She will follow the heart or the concience? I don`t want to be in her shoes right now. The case is still weak. It is not even about proving that Kevin was murdered. Regardless of what the detective will found out, the dillema has an importance for Hye Ran, for her future as a journalist and as a wife. I believe she will want to know the truth, she will investigate and what if the truth will be devastating for her? What she will do? I hope the life won`t be so cruel with her. Hope Tae Wook  is innocent.

I am surprised that Kevin`s manager is dead. I did not believe that Myung Woo hit him with that bat. It looked like he hit the car and not manager`s head. Plus, there were no violence towards him from the autopsy report but a drug on his clothes. Did Myung Woo really killed the manager? Why Dong Hyun was so distraught lately? Why he said he is sorry toward Eun Joo? Why he did not take the money? Sill unanswered.

Director Jang like papa bear, protecting his "children". .. :wub:

tumblr_p39o4c7r921sdd1ivo3_r1_540.png

tumblr_p39o4c7r921sdd1ivo10_r1_540.png

I love how News Nine are like a family. Even grumpy Oh Dae-Woong warmed my heart.

I anticipate the scene with Myung Woo and Eun Joo. I wanted to see the scene earlier. Myung Woo cares about Eun Joo. I wonder how he will convince her to stop what she is doing.

Two more episodes...

I agree with @africandramalover Misty is not a blow by blow copy.

When I originally brought up the movie for discussion, it was not to cause a plagiarism debate rather, it was to bring into focus how both shows share a similar way of portraying human beings -- anyone is capable of murder.

For those who have seen the movie, you would understand why I am nervous about the brooch. It had sentimental value to Tae Wook as the snow globe in the movie...

My murder list has since gone into flames because at the moment the most likely suspect is the very person I have been defending since the beginning.

13 minutes ago, il23 said:

All signs point to TW but I believe and unexpected twist is coming. 

You explained things so eloquently. And I really hope so.

3 minutes ago, il23 said:

Did TW park his car somewhere and take a cab to meet Kevin. Did he take a bus back to the point he left the car. This is elaborate and signals some premeditation. But we see TW following Kevin when he leaves the house. Who called Kevin? Not TW, because he seemed genuinely surprised when he made that u=turn to follow him.

Actually, I am confused with this information. Who took the cab and the bus? I am not sure it is Tae Wook. Why he would do that?  When someone takes a taxi it gives him a disadvantage if she /he wants to hide a crime. There is, at least, one witness who can put you on the location of the crime. I hope we`ll find out more because right now I am confused and I could not explain the situation.

16 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Finally, for me, EJ remains the main suspect. The way she is trying to blame GHR is a good indication that there is more to it. She feels that GHR is responsible if she killed KL, as her husband wanted to leave. EJ could definitely leave the house because there is this garden on the other side with huge windows. I mean, she could have left the house from the patio and garden. Since EJ heard a female voice and thought, KL was about to meet GHR... maybe she followed him unnoticed.  

Eun Joo is persistent. She wants Hye Ran to be guilty regardless of the evidence. Just like her mind is blaming her for her misfortune.  I noticed how she watched herself making a declaration to the press on a few channels. Creepy. I won`t say she is guilty but I can`t be at ease thinking how she had access to the brooch. There are little details that made me wonder what`s with her? And the manager...

Chief Jang really kicked all manner of gluteous maximus in this last episode. The way he stood up to the VP was a class act. It was truly his finest hour. His line about the reporters being his family and his children had me choking back tears.

I don't see how TW tailing KL on the night he was killed is the same thing as being guilty of murder. Even if they exchanged blows it doesn't mean that TW was the last person to have seen him or even if he was the last person to see Kevin, it doesn't necessarily follow that he was the direct cause of Kevin's demise. What is the matter with people in this show? Even when HR was fake kissing Kevin or the brooch was found in her car, I never once thought she was guilty of murder. Okay... everybody in this show lies even TW.... but it doesn't mean they killed Kevin, does it? People lie all the time especially in whodunits but they don't always lie just because they murdered someone and are trying to cover up.

I am so frustrated with the entire approach of the investigation. I know it's the way the writer has chosen to frame the entire storyline in this way to delay having to reveal the truth but it's pure torture for the rest of us. Everything is underpinned and driven by this impulse to blame someone for his death. Aside from the fact that it was hijacked by vested interests, the focal point of the investigation hasn't been where it should be from the start. Rather than trying to apportion blame on someone or looking at who is behaving suspiciously, the entire focus should have been on what Kevin Lee was doing that night. If that had been the case, the people involved would have been far more forthcoming. But maybe that's too much common sense for the people in this show. :o

It's not that TW is incapable of murder or manslaughter. Anyone can kill given the right opportunity. But we should have been shown far more much earlier on in the show.  Why has a traffic violation notice only made its way into his mailbox 2 months after the event? Do things move that slowly in Seoul? Now that the wife is in the clear, suspicion has shifted to the husband. What the...? If TW was always supposed to be a viable suspect then the trail should have been clearer from the start.

But 2 episodes is 2 hours of drama and a lot can happen in that space of time. Sigh... this show should have been entirely pre-produced before airing.

EJ continues to be the Creepy Widow. She's a classic narcissist milking the entire situation to garner sympathy and attention. It keeps being about her. Another man close to her has died and the first thing she says is "what about me?" I suppose if Kevin is murdered, she's the pitiful wife but if he dies in an accident, she's just unlucky and the poor dear will soon be forgotten. I'm not saying she did it but it seems to be in her interest to keep this in the spotlight and hold on to whatever free publicity it's giving her.

10 hours ago, justamom said:
19 hours ago, justamom said:

Of course, there was no preview for next week. But it's better that way. I need some time to decompress and recover after watching 13 and 14 consecutively. That was INTENSE. Thoughts in spoiler below.

Reveal hidden contents

(1) Jan 18 1.45am

That's after Kevin Lee left his house after the quarrel with Eun Joo. Let's say the CCTV and traffic camera timings are accurate. So what do we have:

Fact (1) Kevin Lee left the house around 1.30am

Fact (2) Tae Wook saw Kevin Lee (unplanned), and in a fit of anger/passion, made an illegal U turn and chased after him at 1.45am

What was Tae Wook doing there?

MY THEORY: he didn't follow Hye Ran, he followed Kevin Lee, to whatever business he was doing, then back home, all the while meditating on what he was going to do. He saw Kevin go home, and left. 

And then he saw Kevin come out again. Did he think Kevin was going to meet with his wife again? Speeding off and chasing after Kevin Lee, that was on impulse and not calculated. An act of passion.

I sure as hell hope Tae Wook is innocent. But if he is culpable, the BEST ACTOR OF 2018 should go to KANG TAE WOOK. Even though the signs are all pointing to him we still can't believe he's guilty :(

(2) Myung Woo

I've been thinking about why he would have left prison. A sudden strong urge, after seeing Kevin Lee in the news. In Episode 6 when he was shown getting out of jail, it's not clear if that is after the funeral or after Go Hye Ran appears in the news to clarify her name after the interrogation.

Let's assume it's the latter. Hypothesis:

- let's say Myung Woo knew about Hye Ran and Kevin

- He sees the news about Hye Ran's arrest and Kevin's death. What does he think? She's innocent, but a stupid person, just like me, committed murder to protect her. So, the first thing he does when he comes out is to seek Tae Wook out (Tae Wook "why did you come and look for me?). Both to protect her and to check out his suspicions. That's why Myung Woo answers him, "it's easy to mistake pride for love"

- Seen in that light, their entire conversation makes sense now. Back in the bar, and tonight.

"If only you had more patience."

That line is going to haunt me for the rest of the week!!!

Just finished with subs. I don’t want to spoil it for anyone so here are my further comments in spoilers.

Thank you. I read your post a while back about your hubby’s murder suspect along with the posts of other male viewers who had the same take as your hubby. It does fit male territorial attitude especially when the competition, a sexy and hot accomplished athlete, turns up, someone his woman has been hot and heavy with for years, while he, present husband, was “needed”. It explains the, “baby, I will show you” attitude. It also fits MW’s “pride” over love statement. The detective’s witness statement, whether it was admissible or inadmissible in court, that the motivation was a crime of passion, also fits his male perspective. Maybe I am the only one, but I like, like where this is going. I love the sexy TW but....Sorry, guys.

So, family over justice, maintaining "good face" or no loss of face over justice. Now it makes sense why Kang In Han was so confident in making the deal, thinking that the family of TW will convince HR to let go because of this, "family over justice". Loss of face is worse than dying. He underestimated "ambition" and drive. Here, we see women leading the charge for change. (In one of the interviews of Kim Nam Joo, posted in this thread, she said that she supported the “Me Too” movement going on in SK. I googled) In the drama, one of HR's message, I think, is to take responsibility for change of societal attitudes instead of just blaming the rich and powerful. In episode 14, we see the change in the attitude of the male chauvinistic PD who hated HR to acceptance and admiration. Kang Yool had made the double deal thinking that the old ways of doing business, making deals and compromise at the expense of truth and justice, still applies. Kang In Han, Hwanil Steel, JBC boss had no idea that the rules of the games they played, will be used against them by the battle-hardened and canny newsman, Jang. Was Jang running an intelligence agency? He got files on everybody. That is so scary. Does he know more about TW and what happened the night Kevin died?  

5 hours ago, jd50 said:

The witness was provided by Kang Yool and was told to lie about HR. Did he lie about everything? And/or did he or someone from KY or the steel company see TW and KL fight?

I still think that the steel company was involved. That the coached witness statements, had some truth in it. What was not true about the witness’ statement is that he was not the witness. Whether Kang In Han spun it to be an accidental killing, meaning there was a fight and Kevin who had been drinking fell and hit his head on hard surface, rather than premeditated is unknown. MW had confiscated the camera of the manager and he must have seen many more in that camera and not just the Thailand pictures. That is why he is staying to protect HR. He killed for HR and manned up but the man she married, may have committed the same but is hiding behind her skirts. The manager, if he was the witness, may have divulged what he saw to the Steel Company. They could not use him as a witness in court because he took money from HR. The only reason MW is not hurting TW, because HR said she loved TW.

I love, love the twist in this drama ...... and I do hope that in the end, the character of HR will stay true to her message, truth and justice over lies and connections. 

2 hours ago, justamom said:

- Tae Wook's charming facade starts to show cracks

Ahhhh this is driving me nuts!!! I want to preserve Tae Wook’s charm. No cracks... :( I can’t handle any of this!! 

I’m clinging onto a tiny sliver of hope that this show is just massively trolling us at the moment. But why do I feel like the show isn’t trolling us... Why does it feel like they’re beginning to reveal the truth... 

I honestly don’t know what to feel anymore? 

I can’t bring myself to really like Myung Woo. Even though he seems to care for Hye Ran a ton and all, like... did he really kill Dong Hyun? in... cold blood? I want someone with more... empathy? to be Hye Ran’s Ultimate Protector :(

And Eun Joo? I really hope they address how she knows about Hye Ran’s past in the next episode. Ah! Can we please have all our questions answered in episode 15?! Just who! is responsible for the brooch thing?!?!

If Tae Wook is truly the murderer, I’m going to have to say I like how the show is unveiling his crime. After all, it built your trust in Tae Wook for how many episodes... BUT IF HE really is the killer, poor, poor Hye Ran. It would be so unfair... Edit: I lied. Mixed feelings! I kind of appreciate it... and at the same time, it just pains me so much? It took so long, Tae Wook was “supposed to be” a pillar of justice, blah blah... Incompetent Detective Kang, idiot Prosecutor Byun... I think what I’m appreciating is the way Myung Woo is subtly accusing Tae Wook and Tae Wook’s burgeoning... panic+despair? 

Ok everyone I somehow didn’t even realize this was a melodrama? Before watching the show, all I did was read the blurb on AsianWiki, which says, “Kang Tae-Wook decides to defend his wife and they fall in love again.” From this, I assumed Tae Wook and Hye Ran would have a happy ending, BUT I LOOKED UP MISTY ON NAVER OUT OF CURIOSITY and the words “mystery melo” stabbed me right through the heart! “Mystery melo” + the preview of Hye Ran’s voice = things really aren’t looking too good for Tae Wook... why!!!!!!! I’m sobbing. :( I am so deeply invested in Misty.

Just finished ep.14 with subs...

Any of you think that MW might kill off EJ? Wow, that will make Kevin, his manager, and his wife dead... Since the voice over was "I'm willing to do anything" - MW sees EJ as a threat to HR, thus killing her off is better, just like what he felt about finishing off his manager.

And how did MW know that TW started all this ordeal rolling for HR because of his impatience to endure? I still refuse to believe TW killed Kevin... yes he punched him, but it really could be a pure accident, eg. car swerving or Kevin losing control of the car while driving away because he just got hit by TW. TW will not be able to look everyone else straight in their faces if he really did kill Kevin. He's just that kind of person. He probably also didn't know what happened to DH until Det.Kang told him about his body found dead. MW might have just smashed that wooden stick onto the floor then asked him to rush to hospital while he takes care of DH, which turned up to be forcing him to down some pills and jump into the river.

I actually don't understand the significance of TW's ticket for making illegal U-turn... How is that enough to prove that he has a hand in Kevin's death? Why is he or HR so shaken by that ticket? It just puts him at a location, which I don't recognize... Unless then the police can check his blackbox chip to see him following Kevin, and recorded him punching him. Still, that cannot prove he killed Kevin unless it clearly recorded Kevin down and had to be carried into his car... Then again, the mysterious appearance of the brooch in Kevin's car.... my head is spinning now...

Will scars on Kevin's body ever be explained? Or that is the natural scar of the actor?

Btw, I really love HR's outfit when she was sending off her in-laws...

Also, I personally never get any feeling of Misty being a copy of Unfaithful. It is one of the movies that leave great impression on me, so I would've called it out if Misty reminded me of Unfaithful.

1 hour ago, il23 said:

I agree, I think the witness did not totally lie. He actually saw two men fighting, probably TW, but did not see HR at the scene. Did TW park his car somewhere and take a cab to meet Kevin. Did he take a bus back to the point he left the car. This is elaborate and signals some premeditation. But we see TW following Kevin when he leaves the house. Who called Kevin? Not TW, because he seemed genuinely surprised when he made that u=turn to follow him.

Who is MW to question TW's actions. MW believes that TW is responsible for everything. How does he know? He was in jail. MW is scary. I believe he may push the wife in front of the train for carrying the sign indicating HR is the murderer. He killed Kevin's manager and does not have an ounce of guilt. Is JR the real murderer, has she deluded herself into thinking she did not kill Kevin because she is so wounded emotionally. I go back to the scene where she is visibly shaken while holding the gloves, curls up on the sofa and does not respond to EJ's calls. All signs point to TW but I believe and unexpected twist is coming. 

MW has remained a mystery man till the end! So many questions surround him. And oh my goodness, what will he do with EJ? When I saw him calmly sit next to EJ the first thing I thought was, "EJ, you in danger girl."

I really hope there is a big twist were EJ or the manager is the killer. I just don't see how they could build TW up as the killer for 2-3 episodes and then have him actually be the killer in the end. I have a scoop though! The person who played the prosecutor (WH), sent the reporter (YJ) an instagram message , he basically said, "I got us to 8%, now it is your job reporter Yoon to get us to 10%. If not, it is all your fault." So maybe the reporter friend will have a big role in the next two episodes!

@ktcjdrama Gosh I really hope you’re right. I hope some of have just been underestimating how solid Tae Wook’s morals are?! Your post gives me some more hope... 

But yes? The scene with Myung Woo and Eun Joo gave me all sorts of bad feelings. 

14 minutes ago, V said:

I really hope there is a big twist were EJ or the manager is the killer. I just don't see how they could build TW up as the killer for 2-3 episodes and then have him actually be the killer in the end. I have a scoop though! The person who played the prosecutor (WH), sent the reporter (YJ) an instagram message , he basically said, "I got us to 8%, now it is your job reporter Yoon to get us to 10%. If not, it is all your fault." So maybe the reporter friend will have a big role in the next two episodes!

YES ME TOO. I need a big twist to happen. 

Thanks for sharing the scoop! :D More hope!

The Kevin Lee case hasn't been solved yet his manager's body been found. What will happen in the next 2 episodes. Will they get the real killer? Gosh the writer is playing around with our head. I want to believe TW isn't the murderer. I still believe the drama will be finished with a beautiful relationship of TW and HR.

There's a saying in accidental detective, when someone is dead, the spouse can be a  main suspect hmm

25 minutes ago, V said:

So maybe the reporter friend will have a big role in the next two episodes!

Yeah! Like HR got her to help investigate after finding out the ticket. Then both of them discovering the truth (that TW not the murderer) and HR reported it again once and for all on News9 like a boss :wink::D

Oh, but why is ep.14 titled "The Truth"....? then we're being led to believe TW is highly suspicious...

It's amazing what power the tongue has!! What you confess you possess....

I'm going through MISTY videos on YouTube instead of reading what dead people said in Philosophy  :tongue: and I come across this video of Kim Nam Joo from 2012...

At around 3:52 min, she is asked about her image...

Interviewer: is your image burdensome sometimes?

KNJ raises the flap to show NO. 

Interviewer: not at all?

KNJ: what would I have done without that image?..... but having people say I have a certain image, it's an advantage. But because of my looks, I can't do a kind, gentle character. Maybe a bad girl? Someone shrewd? I want to do a role like that.

Look at her now! Her very next drama was the second most baddazz female character in Korea ever!!

4 hours ago, africandramalover said:

This is just evil.... I'm so offended!! :D Here we are theorizing about the killer, and there they are, all buddy buddy and eating cake and laughing!!! :blush:

I think the lady in pink is WRITERNIM. Next week we'll know whether we can love her or hate her.... 

I am kinda sketchy on Unfaithful since it's been a while, but MISTY doesn't seem like a blow by blow copy to me....

After someone pointed out, i read it up on wiki..

the main plotline seems a direct lift.. to the extent that snowglobe was replaced by brooch...and the lover shows it to husband saying the lady gave it to him... whereas the globe/brooch was originally a present to the lady from hubby.. 

and then ofcourse the death itself.. even the manner of dying is same :(

This takes away all the fun out of enjoying this piece of work.. when you know writer didn't have to wrack her brains on the main plotline

After reading all of your posts I do feel more hopeful that HR and TW will have a happy ending together.

After all, TW did look questioningly at HR when Kevin's death was revealed. How could he be the killer?  And just because MW tells TW he got rid of the manager, did he really? The manager was completely unhinged by his sister's death. And EJ and that brooch seem perfect together: It's lucky for her that Kevin died before divorcing her and her sick jealousy of HR make her a prime suspect. And the handsome station manager: Would his protection of "his family" go as far as killing Kevin? Anyway, I'm hopeful that TW might have mixed it up with Kevin but might not be the killer. He's too beautiful. Would be a crime against nature to make him the murderer. Let JJH gain 40 years + 40 pounds and lose all his hair and wear pink leisure suits. Let him play the villain then. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, V said:

The person who played the prosecutor (WH), sent the reporter (YJ) an instagram message , he basically said, "I got us to 8%, now it is your job reporter Yoon to get us to 10%. If not, it is all your fault." So maybe the reporter friend will have a big role in the next two episodes!

Where did you see this??

17 minutes ago, ihyw said:

After reading all of your posts I do feel more hopeful that HR and TW will have a happy ending together.

I love that beautiful man but I'm not really hopeful here....that sound of the knock on the door, and the furious passion on his face--again like I said, remember, this was right after Kevin taunted him in Thailand -- "I can hold her (your wife) whenever I want to"...and they come right back and he does exactly that

3 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Maybe I am the only one, but I like, like where this is going. I love the sexy TW but....Sorry, guys.

Me too, as a story it's great. Doesn't mean I can't appreciate me some sexy Ji Jinii....

4 hours ago, larus said:

I am surprised that Kevin`s manager is dead. I did not believe that Myung Woo hit him with that bat. It looked like he hit the car and not manager`s head. Plus, there were no violence towards him from the autopsy report but a drug on his clothes. Did Myung Woo really killed the manager? Why Dong Hyun was so distraught lately? Why he said he is sorry toward Eun Joo? Why he did not take the money? Sill unanswered.

Maybe Myung Woo took him to the bridge and forced him to jump....I wouldn't put that past him. I also thought he hit the car.

3 hours ago, seaapple said:

Ah! Can we please have all our questions answered in episode 15?! Just who! is responsible for the brooch thing?!?!

Yeah I wonder how they're going to address everything in one weekend!

Archived