[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

31 minutes ago, k8telyn said:

Maybe, he learned it with a pillow or private learning or rehearsal with CSB. :lol::wub:

His kiss in operation proposal is quite different. It is also intense but a bit awkward for my liking (maybe because of the angle and his female co-star is quite guarded) lol 

Now let's compare! 

Now you judge. :lol: By judging his skills in kissing now....I don't think he learned with a pillow or something. He looks experienced. :wink:

OMGGGG! @justlove You're killing me with the behind the scene kissing scenes. :lol:

CSB you lucky girl, why do you deepen your eyes like that? I don't know if you're nervous or what but you should enjoy your meal. hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@happy2018 Yes.... now we need the bts right. no, we demand the bts from MBC...
MBC, yes, speaking to you, you hear me.... hahha. if it is SBS, they will throw out lots of such bts. i bet tonight rating will soar highest ever.

58 minutes ago, Berou said:

pretty squad let's swoon !!!

KISSEUU

I'm sure you meant "let's die of swooning" :love:

59 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Hand kiss

Cheek kiss

Lip kiss

KYAAA!HE WENT FOR IT!THAT'S what I call a KISS:tongue:

they were preparing our hearts with different kiss satages till we got THE REAL DEAL!! :love: WHAAAAAAA

57 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@paperboat04 @Berou @sakura2016 yoopies dearest. we have waited for a long time to prove our faith in our Prince of Tears, that he can be the Prince of kisses one day. oh vey! that he can deliver a "pervy thoughts worthy-kiss". tonight we are rewarded. not shy of from the way Tinseltown dramas can deliver... oh, how he slow mo move his angles.. the muscles moves... you can expect the movement in the ... oh, scene is worthy of archive of our own.fanfic quality. trust me, with his ability to emote with his eyes without dialogues, just not long in the future he will outshine many hunks to be the King of sensual skinship... by this, i dont mean real RA or PG16 kind of lowly cheat skinship.. but skinship and sensual thoughts that inspire your desires and thoughts with just a deep gaze, a twist in his smile... no shredding of any c**, just a look, a kiss, i always believed his ability to tell a thousands feels by his eyes,.. this God-Gift-Eyes will be able to emote true sensual feels one day.
all sensual feels starts from the eyes isnt it. and YSH has one of the BEST feelings transpiring eyes in the Asia.

TRUE TRUE TRUE :heart:

55 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

@supergal99 @moo1304 Thank you so much for the bts clips!They're so cute together!!!:wub::wub::wub:

The whole pretty squad celebrating tonight:grin: Uri Min Kyu has grown up!Watching all those kiss scene while he was alone for 15 years has finally been put into real life practice!B)

hhhhhhhhh he finally his everything to the kiss :wink::wub::wub::wub:

56 minutes ago, Berou said:
1 hour ago, Ayoko xx said:

Has he ever had this kind of kiss? :D

Yes he has that kind of kiss before, in operation proposal . But I think  this one is more sensual :), other yoopies can confirm it

1 hour ago, paperboat04 said:

Chingu @Berou @maryofbethany I am so happy our little boy is all grown up. :D 

I almost choked on my coffee when they started to kiss, I was blown away. 

I'm so proud of our baby boy. :wub:

I hope they will get married tomorrow and give us more OTP scenes. 

* insert applause gif*

well done YSH !

I agree with @Berou, he had this kind of kiss in Operation Proposal (must see it :wink::blush:) but here it's more sensual :blush: ph my heartbeats....

WELL DONE INDEED!!

58 minutes ago, macello said:

I was on a public transport going home and live streaming when BAM! the kiss scene happens. Do you know how hard I tried to keep myself from smiling like an idiot? I failed though, who knows what people thought while watching me :D

Seriously though, the writers must be clairvoyant or something. They know what the viewers really want to see: some hot french kissing and cuteness overload.

I had trouble breathing and turned red like a tomato while swooning :blush: good thing no one was around me by then hhhhhhhhhhhhh

they made up for our wait and the fure coering kiss :wink::D:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

It's funny but after seeing the long bts of the kiss the one that aired seems pg'd for the audience lol. That was some hot kissing going on in that bts there is no way there were no fluttering hearts during that scene. Lol

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

From the BTS it looks like YSH-CSB became really close like how I used to feel for LJ-SM from MFIS, recently they announced dating in real life and I think they'll marry once LJ is out of mandatory service being of marriageable age but that isn't the case here, frankly I wish YSH-CSB stay as close friends for a long time rather than breaking up after dating for a year or two and they've just truly started their careers, also are too young.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

56 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Aw man... u r sooooo lucky @macello heeee...

Eeeeeee..... yessss... pretty squad...

How to zzzz like dat ???!!!

Soooo hungry... *burp*

......:blush:...you have plans to sleep?!! good luck with that!! :lol:

56 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

Highlights of today's episode:

1. THE HOT KISS SCENE!!!!!!

2. Aji3 heartwarming scene

Writer nim, although it's kind of late... if you lurk at this thread, please give us bed scene and if there's no wedding scene, can we have a cute proposal?hahaha

cant wait for the longer BTS..:wub::wub:

he kind of proposed when he asked her if his house isn't hers when she wanted to leave for her home no?!! :wink: that was so cute!! :wub: I WANT MORE!! OF EVERYTHTING!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

56 minutes ago, yoo-seungho said:

hello pretty squad. do any of you know if mbc is going to release an ost album of i am not a robot? like an actual physical album?

don't know about that but they always release the OST and BGM soundtracks of every dramas as I know!!

55 minutes ago, paperboat04 said:

YSH is doing all the work. I can sense that CSB is quite shy or maybe nervous while he is kissing her like that.

Oh, did I mentioned I died watching their kissing scene and I just came back from the dead? lmao

I am so happy and satisfied I am too greedy to ask for more. hahaha

PDnim and MBC you're the best! wohoho!

you're not the only one :blush: hhhhhhhh

and I second you "PD-nim you're the best!! GIVE US MORE" :wub::wub::wub:

44 minutes ago, Minbongyi said:

TELL ME I'M BYUNTAE BECAUSE I KEEP REPLAYING THE LASTEST KISSING SCENE FOR THE NTH TIMES *SOBS*

we're just like you :wink: I can't stop myself :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Guest moo1304

look at naver tv top 100! now they're thirsty of JA-MK hot kiss

the ultimate kiss scene on TOP! and few of IANAR's clips on top 10!

LPrnppQ.jpg

and same heree..i cant stop myself replaying the bts n the kiss scene!!!

43 minutes ago, Ayoko xx said:

His eyes too, they give so much expression - from sadness to happiness .. When he was shouting at Ji Ah in the ep 26 - his eyes told everything .. I am so proud of him!

that's for sure!! he has the most emoting, expressive, emotional eyes!! he can say everything through his eyes with no need for words!! :heart: and he keeps proving himself more and more as swoony talented male lead actor!! I coudn't be prouder!! :heart:

31 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So I guess todays episode was just an hour long kiss :wub:

and some other things!! :lol: really our brains stped functioning after that kiss :love: hhhhhhhhh

12 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

look at naver tv top 100! now they're thirsty of JA-MK hot kiss

the ultimate kiss scene on TOP! and few of IANAR's clips on top 10!

and same heree..i cant stop myself replaying the bts n the kiss scene!!!

the power of our OTP and drama :wink::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

55 minutes ago, Amulya Kolusu said:

From the BTS it looks like YSH-CSB became really close like how I used to feel for LJ-SM from MFIS, recently they announced dating in real life and I think they'll marry once LJ is out of mandatory service being of marriageable age but that isn't the case here, frankly I wish YSH-CSB stay as close friends for a long time rather than breaking up after dating for a year or two and they've just truly started their careers, also are too young.

Totally agree with you..100%.. please be close friend and always support each other...there are only 2 korean actress that i follow their news which are song hye kyo and nam ji hun...but now i feel in love with chae soo bin...i could feel that she have a good manner and always be humble ...same with yoo seung hoo.....hope both of them will have close relationship in future....i will be their fan forever...

• Like 13

Someone help... I’ve been replaying the kiss scene ever since it happened. CSB IS SO DAMN LUCKYYYY :wub: the things I would do to be able to be in her spot lmao!   That kiss had me DECEASED..literally :astonished:Brb while I continue to replay the BTS kiss over and over again :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

20 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Pretty squad! This BTS has eng sub! Just click on captions and then english.I find the subber's additional comments hilarious:tongue: because we feel the same way too!

OMG, this really is hot. I can't remember seeing such a hot kiss since Healer. This BTS is making me feel bit like a Peeping Tom :tongue:. Now I know why they do that music in kissing scences. Not because of the "feeling", it is that all the old Ajummas don't fall from their sofa scandalized :D.

• Like 5
  • LOL 11