[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

9 minutes ago, happy2018 said:

Now I know when did he learn to kiss like that! 

Give him CSB and their skills will double the heat!!! :wub:

But why do I feel like peeping somebody's personal life, everytime I rewatched the kiss... But then the BTS convinced me they're just doing their job... Or not?!:D

YSH is doing all the work. I can sense that CSB is quite shy or maybe nervous while he is kissing her like that.

Oh, did I mentioned I died watching their kissing scene and I just came back from the dead? lmao

I am so happy and satisfied I am too greedy to ask for more. hahaha

PDnim and MBC you're the best! wohoho!

9 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

Highlights of today's episode:

1. THE HOT KISS SCENE!!!!!!

2. Aji3 heartwarming scene

Writer nim, although it's kind of late... if you lurk at this thread, please give us bed scene and if there's no wedding scene, can we have a cute proposal?hahaha

cant wait for the longer BTS..:wub::wub:

A proposal, wedding scene and a honeymoon would be nice.

I just don't know if they can include all of that for 2 remaining episodes. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 10

38 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

ahh the preview for next episode.. there's a scene CSB using same outfit like in that pic!

and the heartball.. hahaha.. i guess it will become popular!

so.. can we have more kissing scene?or wedding scene?hahaha

but i hope they still use Aji3 tho.. i feel sad when they said goodbye to aji3..

My sister bought the heartball last week. She saw it in the mall. But I didnt ask her if it works or not. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, aisling said:

Jesus Christ, that was...... ok, where was I?  Honestly? That kiss was way too natural for their feelings not to be involved in real life. Way way natural and smooth.

I can’t anymore with those two. Jesus, take the wheel.

Haha, after all this struggling they deserve happy ending (and so do we). I loved all their moments together and our Seung Ho is so grown-up now. He went from child actor to this kind of mesmerizing adult person! So proud of him! :

• Like 14

Oh gosh I won't be able to wipe this smile off my face for the rest of the day. :heart: Thank you writers for giving us the kiss scene we've been waiting for and Min Kyu and Ji Ah's other cute couple moments! :wub: The preview they released yesterday for these episodes threw me off guard, and I thought it'd be a sad/serious episode. Glad I was wrong. :) I'm super excited to watch later! :wub:

Thank you to all recappers @maryofbethany @Berou @moo1304 @sakura2016 @supergal99 @dramu51ch0c10ve @V! You're all awesome! :):heart:

Pretty squad, have a great rest of the day (I sure will) or get well rested sleep if it's nighttime in your area :)

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Ommmooo.. i can repeat 100x on BTS of hotestttt french german italian kisseu... muakk muakkk ... YSH was so cool when he try to calm CSB... crazyyy niteee for us.. what a really deep deep deep sleeping night for us chinguuu... thanks @V @Berou @supergal99 ... thanks so much.. muahss muahss... :lol: xoxo chinguyaa...

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

9 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

is this BTS includes new stories? or just a compilation of all released BTS?

Compilation of past bts scenes

15 minutes ago, yoo-seungho said:

hello pretty squad. do any of you know if mbc is going to release an ost album of i am not a robot? like an actual physical album?

Mmm not sure...I hope they release one.I hope they release DVD for IANAR and include bts scenes too.

If anyone knows about release of album or dvd,please update pretty squad:)Thank you!

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, paperboat04 said:

OMG, WHEN DID YSH LEARN HOW TO KISS LIKE THAT? :tongue::tongue::tongue: soooo proud Mama here. lmao 

my boy is really growing up *tears*

I bet PDnim were lurking here and heard our complain about the last week kiss scene. 

my craving of INTENSE KISS is satisfied. I told you guys they can do better. haha! :lol:

@supergal99 hooray for muak muak lol 

It might have to do with the right co-star too for him to kiss like that!!  :wink: :wub:

I wouldn't be surprised if PDnim was lurking here and granted our wish!

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

51 minutes ago, Berou said:

proud mama :lol: lmao !!

I second this !!

When did he learn to french kiss ?? He's really grown up , I'm so proud of him :D

Maybe, he learned it with a pillow or private learning or rehearsal with CSB. :lol::wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

@moo1304 @maryofbethany @Berou @paperboat04 @justlove and everyone here for sure :tongue:  the long BTS version of the kiss :love:

http://tv.naver.com/v/2602502

I love You Seung Ho's gentle hand gesture whenever one cut of the kiss scene ends!! :wub:  I don't know how to describe it but I find it so sweet gesture of him as a co-actor easing the atmosphere to his female co-star!! don't know if I said it the right way or not but hope you got my point!! :tongue::)

ok, now to rewatch and rewatch and rewatch while turning red out of blushing and swooning!! :love::blush:

• Like 11
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

@moo1304 @maryofbethany @Berou @paperboat04 @justlove and everyone here for sure :tongue:  the long BTS version of the kiss :love:

http://tv.naver.com/v/2602502

I love You Seung Ho's gentle hand gesture whenever one cut of the kiss scene ends!! :wub:  I don't know how to describe it but I find it so sweet gesture of him as a co-actor easing the atmosphere to his female co-star!! don't know if I said it the right way or not but hope you got my point!! :tongue::)

ok, now to rewatch and rewatch and rewatch while turning red out of blushing and swooning!! :love::blush:

His eyes too, they give so much expression - from sadness to happiness .. When he was shouting at Ji Ah in the ep 26 - his eyes told everything .. I am so proud of him!

• Like 9
  • LOL 1