[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

@darr different genres of dramas, different posts. That's how it is :D Attached to this? No. I'm  also currently watching 5 other kdramas. But then again I feel this drama. I like the over all quality of JBL.  When I say quality it's  the tone,  the mood, the visual, the camera work, the music, the acting, the writing, the directing, the cinematography  Even to the tiny details of the drama. It's what makes it good. I like this type only when the writing and story plot is good. I mostly prefer OCN crime action thriller mystery psycho ones.

Since you mentioned attached...I'd recommend Oh My Guembi. Man, that was cry fest!

@Mau_Cherry GD is a damaged boy. Fine on on the outside, a wrecked boy mentally and emotionally.  Working  on the memorial marker with MS is a way for him to release  emotions. He can also see and feel the same misery  of the lives of the victims family ( ie: choi il doo and the grand/mother)  Because there was no one to share the pain,  he's able now  at least talk  and get that comfort  with MS. But if granny dies, the more he'll be miserable. And if something where to happen similar to the collapsed of the mall,  he''ll be even worse.

I like that this drama is not about  getting revenge. The reason he wanted to get a job with JW is so he can prevent a repeat of  the  horrible accident.  I'll be honest. I won't like any triangle between the 3 leads. this drama is not all about that anyway.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, jongski said:

@darr different genres of dramas, different posts. That's how it is :D Attached to this? No. I'm  also currently watching 5 other kdramas. But then again I feel this drama. I like the over all quality of JBL.  When I say quality it's  the tone,  the mood, the visual, the camera work, the music, the acting, the writing, the directing, the cinematography  Even to the tiny details of the drama. It's what makes it good. I like this type only when the writing and story plot is good. I mostly prefer OCN crime action thriller mystery psycho ones.

Since you mentioned attached...I'd recommend Oh My Guembi. Man, that was cry fest!

@Mau_Cherry GD is a damaged boy. Fine on on the outside, a wrecked boy mentally and emotionally.  Working  on the memorial marker with MS is a way for him to release  emotions. He can also see and feel the same misery  of the lives of the victims family ( ie: choi il doo and the grand/mother)  Because there was no one to share the pain,  he's able now  at least talk  and get that comfort  with MS. But if granny dies, the more he'll be miserable. And if something where to happen similar to the collapsed of the mall,  he''ll be even worse.

I like that this drama is not about  getting revenge. The reason he wanted to get a job with JW is so he can prevent a repeat of  the  horrible accident.  I'll be honest. I won't like any triangle between the 3 leads. this drama is not all about that anyway.

I feel - we are on the same side. :D

About the triangle - I kinda think it is a good way to let it become like it is now - just to show again how inferior GD feels if he compares himself with JW - so the start of the triangle is okay for me - but I hope that MS will make it fast very clear that there will be no triangle when it comes to feelings. Sorry JW :wink:

10 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I need to tell you - I can´t help you with recap tomorrow. Its my Dads Birthday. i hope I can watch until the end - but I fear I can only watch the half tomorrow.

Why Monday - why that late - not only trouble for the rates - but for my time shedule too. But at least we only have one Day to wait now. We can do it. :D

@Mau_Cherry HBD and congrat to you and your Dad.
Family time is the best. We wait for your recap and share insight after the party :D

8 hours ago, iamsaidtobetroubled said:

It is edited out appearently, and the hug scene; I think it is not MS started it cause GD slightly pull her towards himself but MS looks like letting herself more because of the angle (the angle of the trailer was better imo)

@iamsaidtobetroubled 
Thank you. I rewatch at preview and episode again.
This is maybe because of the angle of the trailer to looks like letting MS herself more.
I can't help my poor and giggle heart to thinking other way that MS starting to hug first.  :wub:He He He.

I just came out of nowhere and babbling sorry I am really obsessed with the drama I can't hold myself back lol

me too :lol:

Actually I can´t understand the parents that much. Extremly not the Father who did not interferer with his Daughter anyway. They should know how hard it was for MS - and they should know that the best for her daughter is to become happy. They should just wait before they judge. I loved MS Answer to her mother - remembering her that there own life is messed up and so noone should date her.

But Mother again gets blind when she hope to gain something.

@Mau_Cherry 
I think MS father only know GD only this view -->>
 - MS's Father meet GD first time and he was badly beat on the alley.
 - Also GD is closed to Mari and people who work at night club. 

Also MS's Father said to MS that did not like that most of the time (hard work) on the road and not much  to see his girl growth up. (GD is hard worker which not graduate and no school paper) 

I felt like GD never awaits something but there was a little hope inside of him - so he kept coming back to the restaurant. He must miss his father a lot. There are not many people left in his life - and somehow this man helped him.. GD is a very loyal person when he decide to trust or like someone. He came back to MS Dad like he hoped there could be something waiting for him

I LOVE you write this part.

Great - I am heartbroken again just thinking about that part again. How can it hurt so much and I still love it so much.

me too T_T

Let's cheer up.  
We believing in them.
Fighting MS GD!
No need other support other people.
You too mean to be. You too need each other. ( But writer/director pls help them :lol:)

I did zoom to preview release pic.
and I saw this.... :wub:

Spoiler

MS help put plaster or something to help GD's hand from hard working on boat job?  

fB8gNlR.png

From Episode Preview. If GD go working on boat // it's not that far from MS office or MS house I guess :lol:

Spoiler

qin2bRV.png

@piekeboeboe from the jtbcdrama IG;

그 사이X노보듀스 다섯번째 - 뒤통수 납작한 문수와 뒤통수 동그란 강두의 포옹씬.. 심장 쿵해쪄 뒤통수 얘기하다 이렇게 훅 들어오기 있나요?

”Just between lovers X novoduce 5th - Moon Soo with flat back of the head and Kang Doo with round back of the head’s hug scene.. heart thumping, talking about back of the head, suddenly become like this?”

I fear for a sad ending. Something bothering me about this (sad) plot development is that the story about SungJae - MS's boyfriend who died in the mall collapse - has yet to unfold fully. MS not only has to carry survival guilt of her sister's death, but also, guilt over "causing" the death of her first love.  How will she react if the man she loves now - GD - "caused" the death of her first love? I suspect GD must have done something "wrong" to SJ to still be plagued by hallucinations of the latter more than 10 years later. All the words SJ speaks are accusatory. GD once said when it came to survival, people would do anything to survive, become very selfish, something to that effect. He must have done something to SJ to be the last survivor carried out.

Plot wise, both GD and MS so far have revealed the loss of loved ones in the mall collapse. They have yet to share the fact they were victims. And, they will soon find out they "caused" SJ's death. I fear for a sad ending, because how can they live happily ever after at the expense of someone's death? Especially MS.

Further, I fear one of our heroes will crack at the end. By that, I mean jump off a high building, you get the drift. GD saying "It's too late for me" sounds ominous. Also, he has a self destructive recklessness. Or, will it be the more controlled MS who cracks? She keeps things bottled up, doesn't let things out. That's very dangerous as well.

45 minutes ago, philosophie said:

Am I the only one that thinks the lead female reminds me of actress Soo Ae????

Nope. I think page 1 or page 2 of thread when we first saw her as the lead, that twas pointed out. And I also said a  young Soo Ae look alike. She's good as well.

@piekeboeboe people who haven't watched this show might not know your avatar but it's sooooooo cute! I like! For all that  damaged boy that GD is, he's so cute doing things like that :)

7 hours ago, sadaham said:

just a rough translation;

Scene of YJ and KD.

YJ mentioned about giving her heart something(?) i didn't really get this part. KD said where got a person that changes heart easily. and think JW is a good guy. YJ said what KD thinks if that good guy like MS? But YJ asked KD not to run away, as she will cheer for him. KD said he will run away as it's better for MS.

Scene of unnie and MS

Unnie asked MS to go ask directly. But MS said but now she can't meet him so.. Then unnie speak so fast I didn't really get it lol. But she said something like what u mean u can't meet when ......... unnie said KD was the person that stayed beside her when she's in need, so she should think carefully. MS then said she think unnie is right, she thinks she's anxious cause she couldn't stay by KD side. unnie said like that's not what she said lol.

Scene of KD and MS

MS said "u're sad as i'm not around right?". When KD wanna open the door,  he then asked why is she following him. MS said, "earlier u were happy to see me right?". KD said, "me? when?". MS said, "omo, i saw that your eyes were disappearing, that''s smiling right?". KD said, "what u mean my eyes disappearing? my eyes were originally small" LOL so cute XD. KD asked MS to leave, saying he's sleepy and he's going to sleep. MS said then just sleep, don't think of anything, just sleep soundly. She turned back again saying she'll come back tomorrow. She'll keep coming back until she becomes to hate him(?) lol.

3 hours ago, aiwa9 said:

Scene of KD and MS

MS said "u're sad as i'm not around right?". When KD wanna open the door,  he then asked why is she following him. MS said, "earlier u were happy to see me right?". KD said, "me? when?". MS said, "omo, i saw that your eyes were disappearing, that''s smiling right?". KD said, "what u mean my eyes disappearing? my eyes were originally small" LOL so cute XD. KD asked MS to leave, saying he's sleepy and he's going to sleep. MS said then just sleep, don't think of anything, just sleep soundly. She turned back again saying she'll come back tomorrow. She'll keep coming back until she becomes to hate him(?) lol.

Oh. I giggle so much on those translation lines. THANKS

Wow, Is this happend before? They release preview of 4 minutes a few hours before episode air??
This is very special. They are working hard to get more people interest in this drama.
OR They so know that I can not wait! LOL
At work, can not watch live, when back home able to watch raw but its also very late.

I keep coming back here...

This is what this Drama is doing to me...

I need to get ready - and i finaly managed to take a bath - but I coudn´t stop watching the teaser for today - and one eye is crying because GD tries to not be happy to see her and already planned to leave her - and the other is smiling because MS will not just go with a misunderstanding - she trust him and goes to him - that is soooo wonderful. I love the writer even more because of this.

So even if I feel kinda sad - I can´t stop smiling like a crazy person.

Ahhhh - Doc - i am serious ill - but its okay - I get my cure two times a week.

@aiwa9  love-heart-raccoon-emoticon.gif?13027740

Thank you so much for the translation.

I soo love this Picture

20180108_102356_9225.jpg

Why do i feel like GD is meeting JW to tell him to take good care about MS - and if he is real about her. Something like this. I hope it is not the other way around and JW will ask GD to let her go. Than I would hate JW for the first time.

13 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

GD tries to not be happy to see her and already planned to leave her - and the other is smiling because MS will not just go with a misunderstanding - she trust him and goes to him -

@Mau_Cherry

Reading your post , my heart skip a beat, get warm on my face and my eyes feeling blur ( try not to cry ) [at work!]

So beautiful. Thanks to writer/director.

Sorry everyone that I spaming here, just coun't hold my self.

^
^
I know, I know , after this drama end, when i came back read my post, i might ashamed of myself.
but this is really me right now.

6 minutes ago, piekeboeboe said:

@Mau_Cherry

Reading your post , my heart skip a beat, get warm on my face and my eyes feeling blur ( try not to cry ) [at work!]

So beautiful. Thanks to writer/director.

Sorry everyone that I spaming here, just coun't hold my self.

^
^
I know, I know , after this drama end, when i came back read my post, i might ashamed of myself.
but this is really me right now.

Than I was able to transport exacly what I feel (gladly not at work) when I watched the teaser.

I guess I can´t tell my Dad that I will come an hour later to his Birthday. Oh I am such a bad Daughter even thinking about it for a second. I would never do it - but oh my... I need to watch it.

11 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

come an hour later to his Birthday.

:wub:

shhhh ....Don't tell anyone, I am going to asking you that  :lol:
( I never thought in this world that I would be able to asking that too )

See what this drama do to us.

Guys it's about 15 minutes to Ep.9 !

@Mau_Cherry Happy birthday to your dad!

@piekeboeboe KD's eyes tells a lot more story... it's really fascinating trying to read and understand his feelings ^^

the smile of happiness and touched of a broken person... it makes u sad but happy but sad but happy when seeing it :')

문수에 대한 주원의 마음을 알게 된 강두! 
강두 역시 주원에게 의미심장한 진심을 털어놓는데

주원은 강수커플 사이에 파장을 일으킬 수 있을까요?

KD who got to know JW's heart about MS

As expected, KD revealed his meaningful sincerity to JW

Will JW cause a stir on Kang-Soo couple relationship?

** sorry if my translation is not good. just sharing what i know ^^;;

Woah, they reveal the couple name already? kkk

I fear like they tricked us again and we feel saver know because he works in the haven - his room was still empied in the preview - so what if he first worked on the haven and got a job offer than on a boat - and he decide to leave MS for her best...

i go crazy here.

Archived