[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

419  Screenshots.... uff

I need to run now - as fast as MS at the end...

but one thing... i need to share --- if I got it right MS told her Father in the start that he is just like her Mother judging GD wrong. And I would love it like this.

JbL will kill me - i am heartbroken now...

see you later.

1 minute ago, aiwa9 said:

WHY IS KANG DOO's NOSE BLEEDING?

AND KANG DOO's TEARS..... I JUST CAN'T T______T

maybe a cliche again, it was shown in many dramas that overworking causes nose-bleeding... but no matter how much I overwork I never got one or have seen someone having their nose bleed.

9 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

It was SangMan.

Then we see her running on the docks, calling GD. He hears her but chose to go on the boat still. The boat start to leave and he is not facing her, then he turns around and they look at each other as the boat leaves.

End.

:bawling:

Thank God today is Monday and we have an episode tomorrow...............

I guess tomorrow is a sad episode as well,looking from the preview 

Damn, I'm so sad right now. Are their some translations with the preview just yet? Im so frustrated with GD..... Is GD sick as well? If he is, I'm gonna drop this show. I can't bear to watch it any longer I'm so sad

18 minutes ago, Amulya Kolusu said:

maybe a cliche again, it was shown in many dramas that overworking causes nose-bleeding... but no matter how much I overwork I never got one or have seen someone having their nose bleed.

Hi, it's my first thought and my third comments here.  Yes, I thought so. 

I love this drama. It's well written one. Junho and Won Jin Ah's acting skills is very good although they are new actor and actress with some experiences. 

Ha ha... I remember this funny website with some of the clichés. The writer had said that nosebleeds either represent being overworked or announces a terrible disease. Let me try to find it again in all my bookmarks...

ETA: Here it is:

http://outsideseoul.blogspot.com/2013/07/thanks-but-no-thanks.html

"Terrifying nosebleeds. Korean dramas use nosebleeds as shorthand—they’re either a sign that a character is tragically overworked (as in Boys over Flowers) or a foreshadowing of an imminent cancer diagnosis (as in Autumn in My Heart). The American alternative seems more sensible to me: nosebleeds are what happen when somebody gets punched in the face."

Reread some others and some are really dumb - taken from the point of view of a Westerner without being too considerate of the Korean culture.

Anyway...

Let's hope it is just GD working too much in order to forget MS...

17 minutes ago, zvahl said:

Damn, I'm so sad right now. Are their some translations with the preview just yet? Im so frustrated with GD..... Is GD sick as well? If he is, I'm gonna drop this show. I can't bear to watch it any longer I'm so sad

☝will drop it as well, if that's  the case

I don't think it is because over working but some kind of sickness cause when he was crying!!!!! he said something about being sick..

Grandma asks what is your heart says, and he says "My crazy heart says I can see Moon Soo even I hear I'm (or maybe talking about grandma and "you are" cause there isn't a subject in the sentence) sick" or something like that :(((( Though I am not sure cause I am no expert on Korean... Maybe they talk about grandma being sick? 

Edit:It can be about something else since in previews we might get the lines mixed up so.....

Ughh I am not okay, give him some peace already what is this :(

The fact that it's not a misunderstanding, that GD is purposely pushing MS away because he thinks he's no good for her makes it even more frustrating, because it's not something that can be fixed easily. It killed me to see that he overheard her mom praising JW, just when he thinks maybe he has a chance, something else just comes up to tear him down again. *sigh.

I'm so happy MS is such a fighter, I love her. I love that she won't let him ruin them. GD has helped MS to heal in some ways, and now it's her turn to be a balm to him <3. But please for the love of God, let that Dreaded Nosebleed just be a sign of exhaustion. I'm already sad granny's dying, I cannot take GD being sick too.

37 minutes ago, aiwa9 said:

episode 10 preview

but this one largely hinges on .. looks like the setting where hero is running away.. and finally at the end of the episode.. he realizes he can't stay away anymore.. and heroine by that time is like this perfect puppy.. super sad heartbroken..full of tears.. lost.. not eating. so scared... that the manly man that a hero is supposed to be.. has to take her into his arms and give her one deep intense kiss..

why r u guys sad? all i see is them in the preview  :o #Confusedwith others

39 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Today's best scene:

And GD running away:

Best scene indeed! I got goosebumps. 

Thank you @carolinedl and @aiwa9 @stroppyse for the recap and translation! 

Can't wait for the subtitles, but it's pretty clear what happened today. GD being GD thinks that he's not worthy and he's trying to save everyone from unhappiness, even if that means he's going to be miserable and unhappy himself. 
This guy really doesn't realize what a great guy he is.. or that many people truly care for him, even YJ! 

And MS, she is really refreshing. I've never seen a female Kdrama who is strong, outspoken, and confident with herself. She knows what she wants (being with GD) and who she wants (GD) and doesn't care what people say. Bravo! We need more female characters like her. 

8 minutes ago, turtleaxis said:

The fact that it's not a misunderstanding, that GD is purposely pushing MS away because he thinks he's no good for her makes it even more frustrating, because it's not something that can be fixed easily. It killed me to see that he overheard her mom praising JW, just when he thinks maybe he has a chance, something else just comes up to tear him down again. *sigh.

I'm so happy MS is such a fighter, I love her. I love that she won't let him ruin them. GD has helped MS to heal in some ways, and now it's her turn to be a balm to him <3. But please for the love of God, let that Dreaded Nosebleed just be a sign of exhaustion. I'm already sad granny's dying, I cannot take GD being sick too.

It's super frustrating but completely in character which for me, weirdly, makes it both easier and more painful to watch. It's easier because I totally understand why GD is doing what he's doing but more painful because I totally understand why GD is doing what he's doing lol. 

I like this plot turn for MS because she's being assertive and fighting instead of meekly going through life. 

14 minutes ago, turtleaxis said:

Tbh this. I am so frustrated with GD. The way I see it, the sole reason why he's pushing MS away is because he knew that JW liked MS without even considering MS's feelings. He feels so insecure because what is he compared to that guy... I mean I can feel like that sometimes but not to the extent of pusing the one I like away... I don't know how the writer wants the viewers to perceive GD's feelings but I hope he stops being so pathetic. I get it that he wants to be better for MS but I feel so sad for MS, she did nothing wrong and here she is clinging into him.. I hope GD realizes that staying away from her is not the solution.

2 minutes ago, zvahl said:

Tbh this. I am so frustrated with GD. The way I see it, the sole reason why he's pushing MS away is because he knew that JW liked MS without even considering MS's feelings. He feels so insecure because what is he compared to that guy... I mean I can feel like that sometimes but not to the extent of pusing the one I like away... I don't know how the writer wants the viewers to perceive GD's feelings but I hope he stops being so pathetic. I get it that he wants to be better for MS but I feel so sad for MS, she did nothing wrong and here she is clinging into him.. I hope GD realizes that staying away from her is not the solution.

Yeah, but GD hates himself, he already thinks he's no use to anyone. It's not about pushing MS to JW, that's just an excuse. He would have left anyway. GD is actually surrounded by people who love him and who actually think the world of him, but he can't see that. He can't be better for her because he thinks his life is hopeless, no matter how nice he is to others or how much he helps, he's still useless. The point is that he needs to see himself the way others see him, and that's why it's MS's turn to help him. I want him to heal, and to be able to see that he's worthy of being loved, because he doesn't think he is.

Archived