[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

Hope you all know jbtc posts clips of the airing episode on its youtube channel at the same time as it's aired on tv, after 11pm kst. Those clips don't cover whole episode but still do most of it. This is how I bear waiting for the full episode. Since I can't watch live-stream, don't have any working link : (

https://www.youtube.com/user/jtbcdrama/videos

And on the website too http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/clip/pr10010514/pm10046496

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, aiwa9 said:

@Mau_Cherry Happy birthday to your dad!

@piekeboeboe KD's eyes tells a lot more story... it's really fascinating trying to read and understand his feelings ^^

the smile of happiness and touched of a broken person... it makes u sad but happy but sad but happy when seeing it :')

KD who got to know JW's heart about MS

As expected, KD revealed his meaningful sincerity to JW

Will JW cause a stir on Kang-Soo couple relationship?

** sorry if my translation is not good. just sharing what i know ^^;;

Woah, they reveal the couple name already? kkk

Kang-Soo fighting! (Gang-Soo ?)

Love that!

MS went to GD's house to look for him in order to apologize. He is not there but SangMan takes her to him.

Trouble is coming because GD is having a drink with YooJin. She asked him. She has no friends, and they talk about the people they like; why she likes JooWon, etc.

MS sees them and leaves, misunderstanding of course.

MS said she keeps getting angry. But unnie said, like that's not about getting angry, but liking someone kkk.

MS tried to call KD but he didn't pick up.

She called him about meeting another victim family for the memorial.

KD goes to meet that bank guy (that attacked him about the father).

Seems that guy was fired?

They apologize towards each other.

Seems MS went to meet that guy previously asking him to apologize to KD, say KD went through a lot and should thank KD.

JW went to MS's father restaurant, asking him did he remember him?

MS father mentioned about yesterday.

But seems JW want to "test" if he remembers about 12 years ago.

So it's true MS's father was the guy who scolded JW's father during the PC.

JW was about to call his father to come home together.... but instead saw his father already hanged himself in the office :((

MS seems trying to avoid JW

MS suggested to her mother to get a dog.

She did mention to the victim's family member (husband?) she once had a dog before.

ohhh.. KD came to MS's bathhouse but just stay away :(

MS seems to feel something but we didn't see her looking for him earlier

KD just sadly going back, n taking the bus 

Then suddenlyyyy MS sat beside him in the bus kkk

KD keeps telling MS to go to JW :(

MS said she's leaving now cause she hates him, maybe she thought KD will console her...

but KD just walked away... sadly actually, but MS couldn't see that :( 

GD is at Grandma's, lying down, in spin. She gives him medicine. Then she goes and prepares her papers and writes a letter.... 

YooJin goes to see her brother YooTaek and they talk about GD and his father. She ends up yelling him to back off GD.

MS is looking for GD. She calls him but he ignores her call. NOOOO! 

MS keeps meeting people for the memorial. She meets this guy, a photographer whose lover died in the Mall. He tells her the story right there because he has to go to the hospital (cancer I think). The woman who died used to have a dog she took everywhere. I think I gathered that they used to fight about it, etc. But the day she died, I think he was abroad and he was happy the dog was with her. I might be wrong, got only a few words here and there. He wants MS to put the dog's name on the memorial.

GD meets the bank guy who is on leave/dired (?) from his job. GD says he does not have a job. He asks GD if he should apologize, etc. GD says no because his father did wrong. He says he will apologize because MS went to see him and requested that he apologizes to GD. He tells him what she said. Then GD runs to the photography studio of the guy they were supposed to meet together...

JooWon goes to MS's father restaurant. He asks him if he recognizes him. The father says he saw him with MS. He does not remmeber him from back then...

We see that JW is the one who found his father's body, just after he hung himself.

Oops I missed a lot. My internet decided to stop like that right when MS gets to talk to GD in the bus! Not fair!

Cut to GD at the docks, looking hot (I like black on him) and cold. He waits to get a job. But then JW appears. Cut to them eating. GD is bascially telling JW to take care of MS...

MS is at the sauna, cleaning frantically. Aunt comes and tells her to stop. Then MS is sitting, looking depressed.

(Damn what did they talk about in the bus?!)

Cut to MaRi who visits Grandma with food. She says grandma called her yesterday but grandma seems to have forgotten... I guess it's symptoms.

YooTaek is at the market, probably going to see GrandMa about the land. But he sees MaRi feeding a cat. He looks at her being all cute with the cat, and he smiles. Later he comes back with a fruit basket and looks at the cat who runs away and scares him... ha ha. Guess he is not liked by anyone :tongue:

Yoo Take is having Chinese food with GradMa as he tries to get her to sell the land. Not working.

Cut to MS working on a model. JW comes in; it's awkward...

She says she wants him to be a Sunbae to her. He wants to be a man to her. She says sorry.

MS goes to the construction site and only realizes now that GD was fired. She tries to call him but he does not answer.

I'm getting angry at GD, he's forcefully pushing off MS while she keeps on clinging to him... its so clear to GD that she loves him and she chose to be with him than to be with JW. Why is he breaking his own heart along with hers!!

Why so many different unwanted meetings happening today!! MR-granny, YT-granny and then MS-YJ!! Ohgod I only ant to watch GD-MS scenes. Oh finally, YJ mentioned something about GD and MS both being in S Mall which triggered MS's memories.

GD is talking to some guy about a job.

MS goes to see GrandMa with canned peaches. They are talking about GD.

YooJin calls MS to meet her.

Cut to GD packing and SangMan asking him where he is going. SM tells him he needs to see MS before he goes. He says that MS got really sad when she saw you with that pretty Noona the other day. GD pauses... but says it's good.

OH YEAH!!!

MS finally remmebers GD at the site; being with him in the rumbbles after talking to YJ. Awesome scene BTW.

She see talking with YJ,w ith Adele playing. Then the music suddendly stops and we see that MS stayed loger, sitting still and thinking. Then the restaurant's windows start cracking and flashbacks.

She runs like a madwoman to go see him. Goes to his bedroom and sees it empty. Then she remembers all that happened that clearly indicates that he knew who she was. She is putting all the pieces together.

Suddendly a sound behind her: she turns around and... commercial break... :wacko:

It was SangMan.

Then we see her running on the docks, calling GD. He hears her but chose to go on the boat still. The boat start to leave and he is not facing her, then he turns around and they look at each other as the boat leaves.

End.

:bawling:

Thank God today is Monday and we have an episode tomorrow...............

Archived