[Drama 2017] Confession Couple / Go Back Spouses, 고백부부

0ly40

Dropping by to say that this drama is such a gem:D This will definitely be included in the list of dramas that i treasure and will watch again and again. So many life lessons. Jang Na Ra never fails to deliver. She is getting better with every project. I have watched most if not all of her dramas:wub:

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A last BTS vid of the last day of filming has been released. 

See : http://www.vlive.tv/video/49207

Spoiler

19d3ae40894c0b1450ebd48e7872c331.png

8883cc6bda7174b88d3586c7ac051bac.png

I love this... BD and SJ where she was playing with him. Nawww I think Nara and the  whole crew admire his natural flare with children too

707c6d7a64860f8dddb33be43602477d.png

SHJ gave Nara a brief hug 

Spoiler

cb8bccae8b298a5636e376cb21c6575a.png

and she gave him a quick slap on the back like a thank you gesture

a3a9329ca5274aacd1955998ddf72947.png

I loved how they looked at each as a queue to give the hearts to their fans for watching GBC

57SS3Or.png

hVIXWrR.png

22 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Flood us more! :lol:

OK I will :joy:

20171121145506478.jpg

Spoiler

i.aspx?Guid=b323ceffb8a4498594f23577a7d22017112017083018946-540x791.jpg

20171121145503451.jpg

1511236574107_1_135220.jpg

some BTS pics

1511236566859_1_135325.jpg

Spoiler

1OMILUIDWO_1.jpg

1511167214958_1_174922.jpg

@yamiex thanx for the news on Nara. I was squeeing so much at theses pics that now I feel so angered just by seeing that vid. How dare that manager of hers organise a schedule like that ...tsk! tsk! I hope his no longer in the business. Sad thing is that because she was so young she accepted that this was apart of an entertainers life - no questions ask thus she must endure it. Hence why she blames herself if (and it did) her body wasnt able to cope. I wish these k-stars would speak up more about their cruel, slave like way to fame. I mean the hollywood actors/ actresses are so they should too right?. How else can their filming conditions improve if they dont do anything about it.  :angry::(

6 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

P/s: i'm addicted to son ho jun. Otttookkkeeee..

Welcome aboard to ahjussi boat... there's plenty of room here on the boat!! Come come... say hi to @ode2kdramas @Kasmic  LOL! Anyone else would like to join us? (I swear.... I am not SHJ marketing team member!! :ph34r:)

giphy.gif

cr: owner

Glad that the drama received positive reviews and both JNR and SHJ got their well-deserved recognition!!! Congrats GBC!!! 

@Kasmic you are trying to kill me huh? Yeaahhh... bring it on!!! 

12 minutes ago, ujiyus1 said:

Welcome aboard to ahjussi boat... there's plenty of room here on the boat!! Come come... say hi to @ode2kdramas @Kasmic  LOL! Anyone else would like to join us? (I swear.... I am not SHJ marketing team member!! :ph34r:)

Glad that the drama received positive reviews and both JNR and SHJ got their well-deserved recognition!!! Congrats GBC!!! 

@Kasmic you are trying to kill me huh? Yeaahhh... bring it on!!! 

Lol! Thanks for the invite :)

I've been on this boat since i watched reply 1994, he was my fave character despite his small screentime. Maybe it was only a kayak back then since not a lot knew who son ho jun was. Hahahaha

Lets upgrade to a ship or better a cruise. Come and join us everyone! :glasses:

@Kasmic thanks for the pics! Muhahaha

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

OK I will :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

some BTS pics

Reveal hidden contents

@yamiex thanx for the news on Nara. I was squeeing so much at theses pics that now I feel so angered just by seeing that vid. How dare that manager of hers organise a schedule like that ...tsk! tsk! I hope his no longer in the business. Sad thing is that because she was so young she accepted that this was apart of an entertainers life - no questions ask thus she must endure it. Hence why she blames herself if (and it did) her body wasnt able to cope. I wish these k-stars would speak up more about their cruel, slave like way to fame. I mean the hollywood actors/ actresses are so they should too right?. How else can their filming conditions improve if they dont do anything about it.  :angry::(

Hmmm.... it is true they overworked her. It was said that after S.M. Entertainment dropped her, she was signed to a small management. Since she became big, she was their ticket to ride and ended up having to support the whole agency artistes. Hence, the insane schedule. It was revealed by a former label mate that she was the one who supported them. She had over 20 CFs in 2002 alone and I heard no one has beaten that record so far.

The overwork issue was really big in those days. Many groups suffered from that culture, but it is said that Nara had the worst because she is a solo artiste while the rest were groups. It was the group era then. It is said that compared to before, now is better. But from the stories heard so far, the overwork culture still exist but not as bad as then.

I've watched the final 2 episodes several times (i cant move on yet. Lol). 

Eventhough i think the car of doom is usually a cliche scene and could have been made a bit more realistic, the accident actually fits in GBC's narrative.

Why the car accident fits in:

1) bando told jinjoo, they say when one is on the brink of death, they see their life in flashes, and that is what bando said he saw when he was laying on the asphalt. And this lead him to tell jinjoo to forget everything, and for her to live happily with her mum since he doesnt know how to go back nor does he have the confidence to make her happy again. His words: jinjoo who is in his heart is more important than his son who is filling up his mind (heartbreak).

2) it showed how much jinjoo cares for bando. It also served as a meeting point for jinjoo and bando's family because they never crossed paths in the beginning especially since in the new 1999, jinjoo is very much preoccupied with spending time with her mum.

3) with having namgil at the accident scene, it showed how different namgil and bando are. More importantly, it introduced an opportunity for namgil to help bando and for jinjoo to thank namgil in exchange. This is the turning point for namgil. Namgil said: when jinjoo is supposed to be thankful, bando is the one telling him thanks, and when bando is the one who should thank him, jinjoo is the one who says thank you. Imo, it is this point that made namgil see where jinjoo's heart is.

4) it also was a suitable opportunity for their friends to gather and eventually tell bando the obvious: he likes jinjoo, jinjoo likes him. They all knew. Hahaha

So now i have learnt to embrace the car of doom in GBC. Imo, the writer has integrated it well in the storyline :).

Extra: 

Bando and jinjoo all giddy and excited when they knew bando's parents are now rich. Lol

9EbNJ0.gif

Cn6Edb.gif

Me, too. I can't get over this drama. I think the 10th episode, I have watched it more then 10 times. Always makes me cry where he hits Dr. Park and stays in front of the door of JJ and crying. SHJ acting was top. 

I also thought the cae accident scene was so kdrama cliche. But I think they couldn't make realize JJ that BD is also her life. Like she is deadly unhappy that the mom died. She was also unhappy that BD almost died and also got hurt. She even couldn't sign the papers that he could get the surgery. When I think now about it, it was made really brilliant. BD could show how much he cares for what JJ wants, even he has to give up to see his son, because JJ is in his heart. Also JJ could realize that when she doesn't have BD she also has loses the mother in law. I think they also has a special bound. 

This drama story was so well written from the begining till the end. It was full of laughter and at the end it hit you and you cried. So relatable and wonderful. 

Its really a pity that it did not get an extansion

I think this would have made others more realize that BD is the one JJ needs. Yeah NG is really a cutie and we saw a lot cute romantic scenes. Thats why most of people liked him first. Even though we always got flash backs where we saw how BD and JJ loved each other. And in the first episode we also saw how badly he was treated. 

Crap... I wrote again so much. I really can't get easily out of this addiction for GBC. What did they done to me?? Aigoo...

I am also a Fan of Son Ho Joon. I really liked him since reply series. Haitaiiii figthooo...oooo

Yes, that car accident is an overused cliche everywhere. But in the context of GBC, it is a much needed cliche to make Ban Do and Jin Joo realised each other's importance and a wake up call for Nam Gil.

The cliche held the story together as just explained in above by our wonderful friends. But it is an important milestone for Jin Joo because she was too taken by her own mother's tragedy to realise the true meaning of Ban Do in her life. It took Ban Do's accident for her to see her helplessness in regards to Ban Do when she isn't recognised as his wife. The real threat that she may once again lose an important person in the process shocked her into realisation.

For Nam Gil, it also serves as a wake up call for him to recognise that he could never get between Jin Joo and Ban Do. Jin Joo had never cried for him but cried her heart out for Ban Do because of the accident, it allows him to see that Jin Joo had always been thinking about Ban Do. It also shown Nam Gil that Ban Do truly cares for Jin Joo despite being the reason for her tears, Ban Do was willing to die for her. So in one accident, Nam Gil was forced to see that he could never be with Jin Joo.

On 11/21/2017 at 9:17 AM, a15t3 said:

Da da ....  Son Ho Joon ahjussi, come here for ode ode!  Awwww....

Awwww!!! THANK YOU!

tenor.gif

On 11/21/2017 at 11:07 AM, katakwasabi said:

P/s: i'm addicted to son ho jun. Otttookkkeeee..

Ha ha... See below highlighted. Not only us even many Koreans think of Ban Do as excellent husband material ke ke..

(P.S. - I started Reply 94 to get more of Son Ho-jun.)

On 11/21/2017 at 10:03 AM, SyH said:

[+3409, -49] The nation’s husband Ban-do

:love:

On 11/21/2017 at 9:58 AM, SyH said:

[+1249, -10] This type of drama is like Beef Bone Soup brewed in an earthen potYou squeeze every bit of essence out of it, watch it over and over again and never get tired of it. It makes you feel warmth in the heart… Living is difficult but if you look at it, everyone is hanging on despite the hardships.

Such a well expressed comment. This is exactly what I feel about the drama too.  

If anyone was looking for the song that played in the water fight scene (on the beach and also between parents :lol:) in Episode 9, it is the below song called Rainy Street by Lee Seung Hoon.

This is the original song played in the drama.

This is a female version and this video also has the lyrics in English. 

I particularly like the bit where the song goes

You are the only one I loved

It was not a dream...

Only you can stop this cold rain from falling.

EDIT: @peaceful52 "I wrote again so much. I really can't get easily out of this addiction for GBC. What did they done to me?? Aigoo..."

- HA HA! I feel you. As you can see, me too still lingering around in the thread, unable to get enough of GBC.:tears:

@ujiyus1  "Welcome aboard to ahjussi boat... there's plenty of room here on the boat!! Come come... say hi to @ode2kdramas @Kasmic  LOL! Anyone else would like to join us? (I swear.... I am not SHJ marketing team member!! :ph34r:)"

:lol:

Though I think Katakwasabi was the original member of the boat. (Or kayak!)  Me and Kasmic joined on board recently. But yes, more the merrier, right. I wholeheartedly support all your marketing tactics! 

(Or is it better that we avoid competition,  just stay low and enjoy Son ho-jun all to ourselves? :wink:)

@Kasmic Thank you for more pictures! Again my attention goes to his eyes kkk...:ph34r::wub:

Nawwww Choi Ban Do....miss him so much. Maybe he misses his work as well. The life lessons and msg learnt in this drama will make this one of my fav dramas of all time. His IG update... does it look like he misses GBC too?? Hahaha! IM GOING DELULULU TOO NOW. :tongue:

And the previous pics i post now with subs... cr to owner.

What a good  excuse for me to repost these pics :D chingues his so ready to marry...hope he finds his girl soon and shes going to be one lucky lady. Even their babies will be super lucky to have him as their father. :wub:

@ujiyus1 @katakwasabi @ode2kdramas i hope i can find more :lol:

1 hour ago, ode2kdramas said:

@ujiyus1  "Welcome aboard to ahjussi boat... there's plenty of room here on the boat!! Come come... say hi to @ode2kdramas @Kasmic  LOL! Anyone else would like to join us? (I swear.... I am not SHJ marketing team member!! :ph34r:)"

HAHAHA!!! shall we celebrate with some blurred lines dancing? The 2.24min mark is so hilarious but I wonder about his um preference? :joy:

and then I see him with lil Arin ...awww even she chooses him over NG. What do you think now @vinsensa?

17 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

HAHAHA!!! shall we celebrate with some blurred lines dancing? The 2.24min mark is so hilarious but I wonder about his um preference? :joy:

and then I see him with lil Arin ...awww even she chooses him over NG. What do you think now @vinsensa?

Youth over flower was so funny! I watched the laos trip. It was SHJ's first overseas trip ever. He was hilariously out of place, luckily he had yon yeon sok by his side. Lol. And if you guys plan to watch it, dont be surprised of how 'ahjusshi-like' SHJ is. :lol:

And i swoon everytime i see SHJ playing with little arin. From snippets we see, she likes him and they are so cute together. :wub:

@ode2kdramas thanks for the rainy street song clip!

Ok Im getting off my kayak for just a tad bit...Jang Nara post drama interviews are released and if you thought SHJ interivews were hard to comprehend...GODDLUCK READING THESE :confounded:

1. Jang Na-ra "Marriage is not related to me right now"

2017112401002070400149361.jpg

Spoiler

2017112401002070400149362.jpg

2. Jang Na-ra "Son Ho-jun vs long-term use?

Spoiler

2017112401002070500149371.jpg

2017112401002070500149372.jpg

3. Jang Na Ra "" Confessions couple ended "I cried until dawn"

Spoiler

2017112401002070900149411.jpg

2017112401002070900149412.jpg

4. Jang Na "The older you get, the narrower your choice of genre"

2017112401002070700149391.jpg

Spoiler

2017112401002070700149392.jpg

5. Jang Na-ra "Good work?

Spoiler

2017112401002070800149401.jpg

6. Jangnae "The worthless scandals, I was sad rather than angry".

Spoiler

2017112219240744123_2.jpg

I did say a tad bit, Im quick to jump back on my kayak :D I agree they should do a joint interview HAHAHA!

DPR22K1V4AAei7_.jpg

I know it wont happen :dissapointed:

Here is SHJ post drama interview that seems to be easier to understand. I know Soompi did some but just in case bits were left out here's a good read or just stare at his eyes all over again: http://jazminemedia.com/2017/11/son-ho-joon-talks-about-jang-naras-endless-beauty-and-go-back-couple/

Han Bo-reum also had articles coming out, I'm translating one of them by Sports Chosun, and it should be out in a week or so. Following that I'll be translating Jang Nara's interview for Star News (because it's well formatted) so that should be out a fortnight from now. Anyway, if you guys are interested in what Han Bo-reum had to say:

1. Han Bo-reum "'Go Back Couple' came to me like fate"

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003182873

Spoiler

2017112301002034100146671_20171122190928

2017112301002034100146672_20171122190928

2. 'Go Back Couple' Han Bo-reum "I gained a lot of female fans, it's a surprising blessing"
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003182872

Spoiler

2017112301002034000146661_20171122190926

2017112301002034000146662_20171122190926

3. Han Bo-reum "Jang Nara unni, has to win the 'acting grand prize'"
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003182871

Spoiler

2017112301002033900146651_20171122190924

2017112301002033900146652_20171122190924

A tidbit from reading the articles. Han Bo-reum actually auditioned for Cheon Seol at the start before she tried for Yoon Bo-reum and was given that role. Can you imagine her as Cheon Seol now?

@anopinion i cant imagine boreum aa cheon seol. Boreum is so feisty meanwhile cheon seol is quite mellow. Haha. I liked the cast of gbc, good job casting team. They all matched their characters.

Anyways. I cant help but laugh at jaewoo's muscle suit everytime i rewatch his scenes in 2017. It is obvious, the actor is thin, the muscles doesnt suit him hahaha

Archived