[Drama 2017] Confession Couple / Go Back Spouses, 고백부부

0ly40

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, aisling said:

What’s the point of giving Best couple award when they give them to all nominees??? :huh:

Maybe like many fans we cant decide HAHAHA! 

But good thing they gave different awards - Best Kiss,

Spoiler

DSYmTIQUMAAewTz.jpg

DSYn67OW4AAF4Od.jpg

Best Aegyo

Spoiler

DSYm-LIVwAEVjSp.jpg

DSYmqwVVQAE5hEj.jpg

and Most Touching. 

DSYqbAxVoAAqC0p.jpg

DSYqbA8VAAAuIUp.jpg

DSYpPqMUMAEErdE.jpg

Spoiler

DSYqHSxWkAAa8qb.jpg

DSYqIDkW0AAJ_Wq.jpg

CONGRATS Jang Nara and Kim JiWon for  Excellence in a Mini Series

Did she almost broke the mics when she tried to lower it to her height lol!

Spoiler

2993b3a55b9c10fa3d19f7489f316559.png

13738f9c24f7301bc61a13362b652d00.png0be8238913c75636beb0b4a15bbd292b.png

9eaa4e19efdff74a83fe1e60737a5676.png

c49171d360d85848d7ca327d31fa3716.png

f20ef7c5919a1b5542c555cf3210cce5.gif

Poor girl was so nervous she raced thru her speech and was both happy and emotional

16c18dfc970cf33952ed66517f5bfaeb.png

I agree SHJ was more than great and despite being such a tough competition he deserves a win. And really KBS not even a nomination?? . No wonder kneitz are cursing away i would too. Did JKY  get a nomination for best new comer?? Why didnt he win?? And omg my fav ost - Wind Song didnt get a win...ekkkk she sang her heart out :angry::triumph::thumbsdown::unamused:

Im sorry as much as I love the other actors in those dramas I just couldnt get into it as much as GBC. I loved FIS and if any I do believe it would be neck to neck with GBC but thats slightly not fair as that is a 52ep.  Still despite GBC shorter series it stirred me more. Ive learnt many life lessons thru the writers, directors and actors/ actresses portrayal of their characters. Whyyyyy?? These awards does no justice at all. In the end and as i see it yr after yr,  its a matter of popularity and not quality. Ekkk!!

• 3 weeks later...

I've just finished this drama and got goosebumps at certain scene because it really got through me. JNR is a very great actress, she always succeed in making me tears up, I can feel her even though I'm not a mother, and she does make me cry watching her scenes especially with the mother. 

I'm confused about what actually happen to the evil doctor guy, so he get married to someone and still lying to his wife, but we don't know whether he still a doctor or not, I suppose he's not a doctor anymore since he's lying to his wife that he's having a meeting when he's not. I'm a bit disappointed they didn't include the future story of the long hair guy, Go Dok Jae, I thought he ends up with Sul.. 

I love every characters in the drama, not one single wasted talents, all of them are being put to good use. Watching the epilogue, I think there will be a season 2 but with different couple, I'm anticipating for it of it's true!

• 2 months later...

It's been awhile but GBC is always on my rewatch list... 
So as a result of rewatching, and hearing this song on my playlist, I came out with this.... 
If I am not wrong, this is one of the songs which Jang NaRa pens the lyric... 

Seems fitting as an inner OS for our Go Back Couple BanDo and JinJoo. Enjoy!

Archived