[Drama 2017] Confession Couple / Go Back Spouses, 고백부부

0ly40

8 hours ago, yamiex said:

Lol~! They do look good together... But if they are to become a couple, SJH has to do something... 
From what I heard of JNR, she's pretty much a hermit, only traveling to work and back home... 

Plus she has a really timid personality and some degree of anthropophobia as can be seen how she often looks uncomfortable in facing public and media. 

But I think SHJ wouldn't do that. He just gets now attention for his acting and after that drama he will be really busy.

And the korean netizens are a bit scary. I somehow understand that JN doesn't like to be in public. After the scandal with Park Bo Gum, what just was rumors they literally bullied her. Even though she just wants to be recognized for her acting and not her private life.  So when they would be a couple, that would be not so beneficial for both of them? But I hope they can date and love who they want. Scary people :D

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jusyed and @ode2kdramas thanks for the invite. Hahaha

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

@ode2kdramas YEs I love his eyes...it's not like Im shipping but Im tempted but who knows. When he looks at JJ it's truly as ballerina says..."it turns into hearts" :joy::wub:

and om squeeeee check out the post drama interviews... um I cant really makeout the content but at this stage those pics of him are literally tooo CUTE!!! :wub::wub: Fangirling WAY TOOOOOO MUCH HERE :joy:

Watch me flood this thread :tongue:

HYPER VENTILATING!!!! quick I need an oxygen tank

cr. tenasia , star news, 

bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492 are we dead yet??? wait there's more....??

Flood us more! :lol:

A new article: https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/19/son-ho-jun-thanks-close-friend-tvxqs-yunho-cameo-go-back-couple/

1 hour ago, peaceful52 said:

But I think SHJ wouldn't do that. He just gets now attention for his acting and after that drama he will be really busy.

And the korean netizens are a bit scary. I somehow understand that JN doesn't like to be in public. After the scandal with Park Bo Gum, what just was rumors they literally bullied her. Even though she just wants to be recognized for her acting and not her private life.  So when they would be a couple, that would be not so beneficial for both of them? But I hope they can date and love who they want. Scary people :D

Her fear of people was largely due to her almost instant fame when in 2002. She was given a lot of love and hate at the same time as an idol. So she became overwhelmed and started avoiding people and going out with her mother coz she was afraid that people will scold her mother. It's a real sad thing when I watched her on Healing camp, you learned that she actually has a lot of problems and issues because of her fears... the fact that she is very timid and constantly afraid of sudden sound and things highlighted a lot of issues she has and kept to herself for many years.

No, I doubt SHJ will approach her, this is his time when people are noticing him for his acting, so getting into a rumour would mess up the focus. I hope he will continue to take up more projects in the future now that he has proven himself to the audience.

2 hours ago, yanki said:

Yes, there is a chance that she must be working that time. But there was a scene where she told BD about their expenses and he starting to panic about it saying bills came out really fast and then he started wondering about what to do, JJ only reply they will live with her love. lol

So I assumed she wasn't working because not even once was it implied that she worked but the whole thing about their expenses problem was mostly shown being solve or trying to be solved by BD like when he sold the jewelries that she received from the wedding because they do not have enough money, I thought if both of them are working and only have to worry for the two of them then they wouldn't have that much of a problem.

Probably at first it wasn't that much of a burden for Ban Do because it was just the two of them, he only have to pay the bills and for their food and other things but having a child is much more expensive and that's when the real weight of being a bread winner came in.

Yeah I see your point as well. The fact that they are worried about bills probably means Jin Joo is a part timer while Ban Do supported the family fully. Or it could be that after marriage, Jin Joo started to work after seeing that they are struggling to stay afloat. She did say in episode 3 that even with her pay, they couldn't balance the expenditure. I wonder how much they spent on the house... for a new couple I would imagine that as a big expense.

2 hours ago, peaceful52 said:

I actually feel really sorry for her seeing her getting bullied because of a rumor and seeing her post really made me think she must've been really hurt. I just don't understand why she wasn't like, she seems to be a nice girl. I wasn't a fan before but I became a fan after seeing how she deal with the bullies.

Her fear of people was largely due to her almost instant fame when in 2002. She was given a lot of love and hate at the same time as an idol. So she became overwhelmed and started avoiding people and going out with her mother coz she was afraid that people will scold her mother. It's a real sad thing when I watched her on Healing camp, you learned that she actually has a lot of problems and issues because of her fears... the fact that she is very timid and constantly afraid of sudden sound and things highlighted a lot of issues she has and kept to herself for many years.

Never thought she suffered this much. I hope that she will get over her fears and be truly happy. Does she have soompi thread? 

2 hours ago, yanki said:

I actually feel really sorry for her seeing her getting bullied because of a rumor and seeing her post really made me think she must've been really hurt. I just don't understand why she wasn't like, she seems to be a nice girl. I wasn't a fan before but I became a fan after seeing how she deal with the bullies.

Never thought she suffered this much. I hope that she will get over her fears and be truly happy. Does she have soompi thread? 

She does have a thread, you can find it here.

From what I heard of her so far... She is one artiste with many fears... But to the extent that you will feel really bad for her. She used to have a fear of flying, but she was one of the first Korean artistes to touch base with the China, forcing her to travel internationally back and fro. It was said that she used to travel by ship instead of flight because of her fears but learned to get over it because China is too big to travel by land or sea...

Then in recent years, it was said that she was experiencing anxiety attacks on stage which resulted in her in breathless and not being able to sing anymore even in the studio. That is why we rarely hear Jang Na-Ra the singer now. But seeing how she managed to perform a song in GBC, I hope it means that she is getting better because I have always enjoyed listening to her songs.

Many fans now have no idea how big Jang Na-Ra was in the 2002s, it was the time when the idols are pushed to limit without any breaks in between. She was known as the first generation international Korean idol then and was made to do everything from hosting, singing, acting, CFs etc... It was probably then she developed all these fears and interestingly, she admitted not remembering anything from her past during her early days because she was always being led around without sleep as can be seen in the video below. Watching it always makes me feel sad for her... even more when she said that it's her fault for not being strong enough to handle her schedule.

@yamiex

Thanks for the reply!

She was so busy she didn't even get to sleep for 3 days but she's such a pro! thinking it will be her fault if she's not strong enough to handle it and still keep on smiling even though she's so tired and never let it hinder her work. But looking at that video.... she didn't really age.:wub:

Just stopping by to say hello, loved this drama. Loved Jin Joo's love to her mom and as an adult and losing her . To be able to have more quality memories. Ban Do and Jin Joo did not stop falling in love but just did not communicate and let other factors come in between them. I really loved that. I loved how Jin Joo was sweet to Nam Gil . The fact Nam Gil saw her and smiled with Ban do was sweet. The new endings for all was nice too to see. I am glad their journey into the past was not for naught.

Get to get back to work but loved this drama, sad it is over though. 

6 hours ago, yanki said:

@yamiex

Thanks for the reply!

She was so busy she didn't even get to sleep for 3 days but she's such a pro! thinking it will be her fault if she's not strong enough to handle it and still keep on smiling even though she's so tired and never let it hinder her work. But looking at that video.... she didn't really age.:wub:

You're welcome. Lol, her youthful appearance is definitely one of the strange mysteries of K-world.

Son Ho Jun Reveals What Kind Of Husband He Wants To Become And Thoughts On Jang Nara

Actor Son Ho Jun sat down for an interview after the wrap of the KBS 2TV drama “Go Back Couple,” where he talked about his latest role, life lessons, and his future hopes.

Son Ho Jun opened up about marriage by bringing up his parents, who have a beautiful, successful marriage to this day. The actor explained, “When I was young and got into arguments with my mom, my dad always took her side. So I also want to get married to have someone take my side and I want to be a husband who always takes his wife’s side.”

On “Go Back Couple,” Son Ho Jun played the role of Choi Ban Do, a married man with a daughter who time-slipped back into his college days. “Through my experience while filming ‘Go Back Couple,’ I learned a little about how to become a son-in-law who receives lots of love, and how to get along with your wife without keeping secrets and good communication,” said Son Ho Jun.

Son-Ho-Jun1.jpg

His co-star and on-screen wife was played by actress Jang Nara. Son Ho Jun marveled at her timeless beauty and revealed, “From the first script reading, I couldn’t detect an age gap [between us]. I think she is the best example of the saying, ‘Age is just a number.’ I used to watch her on TV when she was a singer and she is still exactly the same.”

Son Ho Jun debuted in 2006 through a children’s drama and rose to fame through tvN’s “Reply 1994” as character Hae Tae. Since then, he has appeared on several dramas and variety shows, but none of which has been able to surpass the popularity of “Reply 1994.” The actor revealed his fondness for both dramas and commented, “I tried hard to closely approach Hae Tae and [Choi] Ban Do, but since ‘Go Back Couple’ is my most recent work, I have a lot of love for the drama.”

Son-Ho-Jun3.jpg

Son Ho Jun also expressed his respect and admiration for Shin Won Ho PD of “Reply 1994” and Na Young Suk PD of “Three Meals A Day,” both works that made Son Ho Jun well-known to the public. “Those two [producers] made it possible for me to be where I am today, so I have unconditional faith in them. Whenever they call me, I go. If Na Young Suk PD asks me to appear on ‘Newlywed Diary’ after I get married, I’ll say okay no matter what.”

cr: soompi

Son Ho Jun Thanks Close Friend TVXQ’s Yunho For His Cameo Appearance In “Go Back Couple”

Son Ho Jun recently sat down for an interview to mark the end of his latest drama “Go Back Couple” and talked about his friendship with TVXQ’s Yunho, who made a cameo appearance in the drama to show support for his friend.

While touching on a variety of topics, Son Ho Jun shared how grateful he was to Yunho and said, “Yunho had already shot ‘Melo Holic‘ and was waiting for it to air. That drama was supposed to be his first drama appearance [since being discharged from the military], but he agreed to make a cameo appearance on “Go Back Couple” because of our friendship. His agency probably suggested he turn the cameo down so ‘Melo Holic’ could be his first project back, but knowing Yunho, he most likely put his foot down and insisted on doing the cameo. For that, I’m really grateful.”

Son Ho Jun continued to add, “What really moved me was how prepared he was for the role. He really did his best for the role, it wasn’t just, ‘Oh, I should show my face in the drama you’re doing.’ Even our director was deeply moved by Yunho and said, ‘I’ve never seen anyone come so prepared for a cameo appearance.'”

Saying that he’s also ready to go whenever Yunho calls, Son Ho Jun shared that they had actually met up in the early hours of the day of the interview. He said, “I was sleeping last night when Yunho called and said he wanted to see me before he flew out to Japan. So I got out of bed and met him in the early hours of the morning.”

Thinking back on a previous statement that he wants to get married early, Son Ho Jun laughed as he concluded with, “I think I’m going to have to meet Yunho less if I want to find a girlfriend.”

KBS 2TV’s Friday-Saturday drama “Go Back Couple” recently came to an end on November 18 with its highest viewership ratings ever at 7.3 percent. The drama has been praised as a well-made drama for its impressive acting and strong storyline.

cr: soompi

[Report@Issue] Positive reviews pouring on ‘Go Back Couple’, how do you produce a well-made drama?

capture9.png?w=648

Article: [Report@Issue] Positive reviews pouring on ‘Go Back Couple’, how do you produce a well-made drama?

Comments:

1. [+9278, -70] The script, directing, casting and acting are all top notch and perfect ㅠㅜ The drama of a lifetime!!
  2. [+8118, -73] Jang Nara and Son Ho-jun hard carried with their acting ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Actually the story is good too ㅜㅜㅠ
  3. [+6724, -67] How did Jang Nara become a vampire? (A pun on the article title.)
  4. [+6757, -47] It’s a drama with a lot of lessons and feels. It makes you think twice about your life. Thank you!
  5. [+4909, -56] A true drama!!!! Ah, what a pity ㅠㅠㅠ Hope you all hit it big!
  6. [+1258, -11] The burden of a parent and… the love of a mother. Thank you for letting us feel what that’s like once again!
  7. [+1249, -10] This type of drama is like Beef Bone Soup brewed in an earthen pot… You squeeze every bit of essence out of it, watch it over and over again and never get tired of it. It makes you feel warmth in the heart… Living is difficult but if you look at it, everyone is hanging on despite the hardships. (I hope I translated this adequately, it’s about the drama being as flavourful as a well-boiled soup.)
  8. [+1232, -10] The casting is a stroke of genius… They are like one with their characters. All of them fit the role so well, and their acting complement their characters.
  9. [+1142, -11] I really want to complement this drama. It is perfect in all aspects.
  10. [+1090, -14] It has the potential and hype to become the first to win both an acting daesang and a variety daesang. From the lead, supporting actors’ and even extras’ acting, the directing, there is not one bit of flaw in it. It is the best drama I’ve ever watched ㅜㅜ I’m in tears just thinking that tonight’s going to be the last episode ㅠㅠㅠ

Cr. Naver, TV Report
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=213&aid=0001001050

cr:

translation by: thishonestopinion.wordpress.com/2017/11/18/reportissue-positive-reviews-pouring-on-go-back-couple-how-do-you-produce-a-well-made-drama/

More on Go Back Couple…

0001001234_002_20171119171338686-e1511110932449.jpg?w=518

Article 1: [Again TV] Finale 6 weeks of laughter and tears with ‘Go Back Couple ‘… let’s do a second season (ft. please)

Comments:

1. [+3666, -40] Truly awesome!!! I’m unmarried but it invoke a lot of feelings in me as well. Even if the drama doesn’t have a second season in the pipes, I hope that in the future there’ll be more dramas that talk about marriage as well as parent-child relationships ㅎㅎ
  2. [+2948, -34] A masterpiece. I will keep it in my mind for a long time to come.
  3. [+2493, -37] I want to see Jang Nara and Son Ho-jun again.
  4. [+1989, -44] Writer-nim, please do another season.
  5. [+1428, -23] What do you think is the “best line in Go Back Couple”? (This dude’s been comment baiting lol.)

Cr. Naver, HeraldPop
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=112&aid=0002976430

Article 2: [Oh!Strong Focus] ‘Go Back Couple’ Kim Mi-kyung · Lee Yi-kyung · Jang Gi-yong, triple combo of tears · comedy · butterflies

Comments:

1. [+1280, -10] A discovery of the rookie Jang Gi-yong, a discovery of the acting prowess of Lee Yi-kyung, and it solidifies Kim Mi-kyung’s reputation. Will she be the next Kim Hye-ja?
  2. [+1063, -17] I’ve caught the second lead syndrome... now… ㅠㅠ♡^^
  3. [+776, -14] Lo… love you, sunbae… please return soon.
  4. [+696, -11] Thank you all three for your acting.
  5. [+572, -6] Is Go Dok~

Cr. Naver, OSEN
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003664546

Article 3: “Be happy”… ‘Go Back Couple’ Kim Mi-kyung X Jang Nara, a shot of the mother-daughter pair who brought us to tears

Comments:

1. [+727, -2] From the first episode to the conclusion, the drama moved me deeply and brought me much happiness. Thank you both for displaying the best acting… It really brought me a lot of joy. I am truly fortunate, and I hope for happiness for all the actors too. Thank you!
  2. [+538, -5] A drama of a lifetime.
  3. [+467, -3] The winner among all the dramas which start out strong but limp to a finish. It had both strong emotions and laughter…!! It’s like being in a happy dream for six weeks. Thank you ♡
  4. [+430, -2] I really want to deliver all my compliments ^^~
  5. [+381, -1] The best. Really, everything was exceptional ㅠㅠ

Cr. Naver, TV Report
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001001234

translation by:  https://thishonestopinion.wordpress.com/2017/11/19/more-on-go-back-couple/

Even more on Go Back Couple…

0000292250_001_20171119110714384.jpg?w=540

Article 1: [‘Go Back Couple’ Finale ②] Dazzling main and supporting leads… a drama of rediscoveries

Comments:

1. [+4217, -27] It’s the best (drama) ~♥
  2. [+3340, -35] It’s truly a drama of a lifetime ㅠㅠ
  3. [+2704, -37] The best drama in my life.
  4. [+2481, -34] Truly great fun ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Are we not going for a second season?
  5. [+2411, -151] The real rediscovery is Jang Gi-yong! He’s so cool! ♡ (I would say that the rediscovery is Son Ho-jun and Lee Yi-kyung, but Jang Gi-yong is the breakout star here.)

Cr. Naver, 10asia
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000292250

Article 2: [Report @ Go Back Couple] Jang Nara ♥ Son Ho-jun, the national couple grateful to the timeslip

Comments:

1. [+4665, -31] It’s a combo that I never imagined together before I watched the drama. Now that there’s Go Back Couple, I totally understand the possibility of Jang Nara and Son Ho-jun as a pairing. You’ve worked hard through this period and so relax yourself. See you on the last day (acting awards) of the year 
  2. [+3409, -49] The nation’s husband Ban-do ♡
  3. [+3158, -25] After watching Go Back Couple, I learnt a lot of lessons.
  4. [+3033, -29] I totally agree that they are the nation’s couple!!! It’s a variety drama but I cried and laughed while watching. It’s the best drama of my life!!!
  5. [+2510, -136] They’ll be if they really did get married, I want to see them on variety  lovingly taking care of their kid. Really. (Um, this is shipping gone overboard.)

Cr. Naver, TV Report
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001001184

translation by: https://thishonestopinion.wordpress.com/2017/11/19/even-more-on-go-back-couple/

Go Back Spouses: Episode 11 Recap by dramabeans.com

goback11-00383.jpg

This is the episode I’ve been waiting for. Buried words are spoken, buried tears are shed, and buried feelings are exposed. Ban-do and Jin-joo have been through a lot while living out their second 1999, together and individually. And it was this episode that I realized the changes they make in this timeline don’t influence their future, but changes in their hearts.

EPISODE 11: “Tangled hearts grow when we ignore and neglect them”

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/11/go-back-spouses-episode-11/

November Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Jang-Nara-Lee-Jong-Suk-Song-Seung-Heon.jpg

On November 5, the Korean Business Research Institute announced the newest ranking for brand reputation among drama actors.

The ranking is based on the analysis of participation, media coverage, interaction, and community indexes for 427,449,924 pieces of big data on 100 drama actors from October 3 to November 4. This is a 30.22 percent increase from the 328,253,005 pieces of big data analyzed for the October ranking.

Jang Nara topped the list with a participation score of 862,234, media coverage score of 1,323,000, interaction score of 3,660,540, and community score of 8,507,739 for a total brand reputation score of 14,353,513. She is currently starring in KBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “Go Back Couple.”

Lee Jong Suk, the male lead of popular drama “While You Were Sleeping,” took second place with a total score of 13,292,451. Song Seung Heon of “Black” followed in third place with a total score of 12,634,962.

Check out the top 20 below:

1. Jang Nara
  2. Lee Jong Suk
  3. Song Seung Heon
  4. Ha Ji Won
  5. Seo Hyun Jin
  6. Jung Yoo Mi
  7. Yang Se Jong
  8. Yoo Ji Tae
  9. Go Ara
  10. Han Ye Seul
  11. Lee Yeon Hee
  12. Shin Hye Sun
  13. Park Shi Hoo
  14. Ryu Hwa Young
  15. Jung Ryeo Won
  16. Woo Do Hwan
  17. Suzy
  18. Son Ho Joon
  19. Kim Jae Wook
  20. Kang So Ra

cr:soompi

Omg! I am so happy for both nara and ho jun. Both are listed in the november actor drama brand reputation ranking. It might be a norm for nara to be listed. But for ho jun to be included, makes me so happy :)

Congrats GBC for topping the topicality index!

P/s: i'm addicted to son ho jun. Otttookkkeeee..

Archived