[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

15 minutes ago, pawla said:

I'm waiting for June 18th or is it 22nd? for LGX interview. Maybe he will put us out of misery once and for all. Anyone who can watch the show, please give us the update asap. Thanks. 

My exact sentiments.

I have been so "stressed" since  Aug 2017 when I had to check this forum even I was away on holiday so as not to miss out on any "bombs" of latest ZLY/ FSF/ LGX/WLK live anouncements thrown at this ship.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cenching said:

2HfYy.gif

What happened to LGX???? What made him lost those pound so drastically???

I think he totally quit smoking and his body struggling now plus of bc schedule maybe they secretly filming PA2 or whatever...my brother said its hard to quit smoking rather quitting in drinking ....and maybe he exercising now in gym together wth ZLY....lets think possitive bcoz his face is not in agony mood :) His restaurant was in Beijing nearby ZLY studio right?He buy house in beijing if he we think he losses weight bcoz of ZLY why he doing that anyway? Better to stay in Shanghai not going in Beijing either :)

5 minutes ago, sdfr said:

I think he totally quit smoking and his body struggling now plus of bc schedule maybe they secretly filming PA2 or whatever...my brother said its hard to quit smoking rather quitting in drinking ....and maybe he exercising now in gym together wth ZLY....lets think possitive bcoz his face is not in agony mood :) His restaurant was in Beijing nearby ZLY studio right?He buy house in beijing if he we think he losses weight bcoz of ZLY why he doing that anyway? Better to stay in Shanghai not going in Beijing either :)

And as we observe that LGX totally change his lifestyle from an easy~lucky going guy to a responsible man whom ready in marriage life...Will until now Im not lossing hope maybe I will going to cry if our ship totally crashed in icey lake but I keeping my faith....oh so tiring waiting their confirmation but I stay here until LGX open his mouth 

@sdfr

LGX is not on a mission to quit smoking.....Plenty of recent pictures of him smoking like a locomotive circulating in Weibo....:D Smoking isn't something considered negative in China generally, he has no reason to quit. Around 80%-90% of people in China are smokers....

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

@sdfr

LGX is not on a mission to quit smoking.....Plenty of recent pictures of him smoking like a locomotive circulating in Weibo....:D Smoking isn't something considered negative in China generally, he has no reason to quit. Around 80%-90% of people in China are smokers....

What if ZLY requested it?That what I imagining if a man is madly fall inlove he can do anything anyway :) base in my experience I have a bf he totally quit smoking bcoz I requested it :) ZLY I think she is health concious rather than WLK :) Captain cheer up I know ur tired but we need you here....if ever we crashed this ship lets sink together :)

3 minutes ago, pawla said:

Maybe it's because too much smoking then. Plus his recent business and going back and forth to Taiwan. If he quits smoking he should be gaining weight not losing.

Nope if u quit smoking u will undergo some illness maybe body reaction...quiting in smoking is not easy u may lost ur appetite then like my brother I saw him suffering....smoking is like addiction if u started it its hard to quit...many Korean man use what we call alternative way in quiting smoking (I dont know what they called that stick) bcoz Korean goverment want prevent rapid smoking here they made alternative way bcoz its hard to quit smoking....

3 hours ago, cenching said:

@sdfr

Oh really.... ???? I hope at least he will try to reduce it. At his restaurant opening, he told to one of his fans that he cannot eat much. If he is a heavy smoker, sadly he might not be a healthy person.  :wacko:

2HgGB.jpeg

Similar skinniness, so he went to Taiwan during the filming of Clash Bots and the striped tee that he was wearing under that jacket was the same tee, shoe and similar weather(lighting in the pictures) with the sighting of LGX-WLK in Taiwan...

2HgHT.jpeg

The last time I saw him this skinny was when he went back from Japan vacation with WLK....I am wondering why every time he went for vacation with WLK he got so skinny. Is WLK a closeted vampire that sucks out all of his blood, fat, flesh, happiness and soul? <_<

I love how my baby ZLY take time off  from work, now my baby ZLY is doing charity for the kids..my baby is sweet..

zGTXUmk.jpg

IkiGkPc.jpg

I LOVE MY BABY DARK BLUE PANTS..

B9hjXas.jpg alwQpN4.jpg

My baby look so beautiful and casual for the kids..:D I am so proud of u....

Hi everyone.. it’s seems LGX hasn’t been eating as much as he is supposed to. He did say his food intake is small. 

It’s been so hard keeping up with LGX and his promotions/shows. It seems like he was in Taiwan for leisure for about 2 weeks with wlk. I have no idea if he did anything work related. He has been MIA at the airports (unless he takes late night flights.)

The new variety show is called  真相吧!花花万物 It airs on June 22nd on Youku. They are currently recruiting LGX fans for his episode.  The recording for his episode will be on June 23 in Beijing.. We don’t know when his episode will air. You guys can stalk the show on weibo here

https://weibo.com/u/6544915903.. I want to go too... so jealous of you people in China > . < .

I’m really looking forward to this show, let’s see what secrets he has been hiding. 

I really want him to film a drama though. 

There was a weibo post a couple days ago with some screenshots of him on the day of Papa BBQ’s grand opening. He said  he’s been looking at a lot scripts to film. But they don’t have interesting ideas or have scheduling conflicts. Hopefully he will find something that suits him. We’re willing to wait. I know PA2 is most anticipated, but I don’t think it will happen anytime soon. I get comments on it everyday -___-. For PA’s anniversary Ciwen compiled a list of accomplishments. Check it out https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5MjM4OTg2MA==&mid=2656945322&idx=1&sn=1acb38c28ffeb65d0180f69096ac875b

If anyone is interested in knowing, LGX has another rumored drama (天龍八部/The Demi gods and semi devils). That’s all I know for now.. 

Lets wait here and accept what the truth was going on wth WLK/LGX and FSF/ZLY....I dont think LGX go to Taiwan for leisure wth WLK.....We only see backside of WLK we could not see her face instead :) I dont think of the posibility that LGX chose WLK over ZLY instead....the reason I say this bcoz he choose to have BBQ restaurant in Beijing nearby ZLY studio and bought house in Beijing.....If he choose WLK he stay in Shanghai not nearby in ZLY place....WLK and LGX knows b4 PA and it seems LGX was easy go lucky guy...but then now he change totally I know LGX fans can observe that changes as much I observe that....I want to think that LGX loosing weight bcoz he is so bc now lately plus the changes of his lifestyle now.....his body must be reacted for that changes anyway he must got sick as well....But he change his lifestyle for better now its a good thing I think....But then 20% Im afraid that I was wrong and I am ready to face reality now....Respecting of what LGX and ZLY decision anyway....Maybe I will disappointed but I will not forget PA and I will treasure the memories I have been through in this Soompi....One I will not forget that I encounter sensitive fans of ZLY here hahaha :)

HEY XINGYUE SHIPPERS LETS SINK TOGETHER AND IF THERE A GOOD NEWS TO OUR SHIP WE CAN CELEBRATE TOGETHER :) I think thats its unfair to our captain to leave here alone hahahaha :) For me I will stay here for better or for worst :)

1 hour ago, happyfanlgx said:

To be honest, I am scared.:confused: Could be because of too much work  I wonder if isnt something worse :bawling: Hope not:heart:

Mee too hoping that LGX and ZLY in good terms if not a lovers maybe a good friends instead....friendship may lasted forever than lovers anyway.... :)

ZLY weibo update

ofOPEmX.jpg

Spoiler

hcptklb.jpg

The brands of her outfit:)

lWR8pE5.jpg

Beautiful ZLY doing charity work for kids. 

0ajl0re.jpg

Her old charity pictures ZLY to the newest... Blessed you,  ZLY.. I hope you make an announcement soon.. we all wanted to hear from your mouth only, is it LGX OR FSF... :D

On 05/06/2018 at 12:20 AM, pumpkinseed said:

I am not sure if i get the date correctly,  ZLY and their mutual friend post on April 20 and I believe ZLY/FSF scandal  was on April 30.. In between tho date there is a high possibility that ZLY could be vacationing  with FSF.... The reason I am saying this bec as if right now ZLY have nothing to promote, and for ZLY  to have another scandal with FSF,  I don't know.. (We all can say that FSF love to create scandals to promote himself but for ZLY,  she is not like that,  ZLY is not the type to create scandals)...I am skimming through  each pages,  maybe  i am missing some important info, so can you please enlighten me @cenching.. Thank you... 

@pumpkinseed I thought it was FSF too,  that's why I lose hope.  I try to stay optimistic, but I can't anymore..If ZLY/FSF are dating I wish them the best.. :( 

DSRloLn.jpg

LgOvNbH.jpg

I only sticking around for the announcement.  As if for now I am not posting anymore until ZLY /FSF OR LGX/WLK make announcement.. So I can happily left this sinking ship... :(

Archived