[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

24 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

Ladies, please read  @cheeriekwan 's comment in LGX's thread :heart: 

If I understand correctly, it will be on June 22 :)

Thank you @cheeriekwan !:heart:

So that's one of the reason LGX was in Taiwan....I am not familiar with Taiwan Talk Show but I watch JinXing and LuYu Talk Show (Mainland China).....Hmmmm, let's see what kind of secrets can be dig out from his mouth.....Hopefully some clues whether we can keep shipping or :ph34r:

add.

WLK was spotted in Taiwan with him.....I have a nightmarish mental image about what is coming in that show....:(

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, cenching said:

So that's one of the reason LGX was in Taiwan....I am not familiar with Taiwan Talk Show but I watch JinXing and LuYu Talk Show (Mainland China).....Hmmmm, let's see what kind of secrets can be dig out from his mouth.....Hopefully some clues whether we can keep shipping or :ph34r:

Omg its the moment of truth here or not....I should b ready here incase our ship were sinking or not....Im so nervous here :( we should b ready whatever confirmation he said to this interview...! Im doing my speech in this Thread incase if we totally sinking here :(

But Im so confuse why ZLY fans flooded upload of XingYue moment in their IG accnt lately?I can see some accnt of fireflies in IG posting Xinger photo captioning Our Queen is back something like that....why they all confusing anyway?I want to stay calmn accepting the truth but my heart is beating so fast omg....I think Im going crazy then.if ever :)

2 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

Let's be optimistic  ! Next year WLK will be older and LGX younger :D:grin:

I want to ask in China age matter in terms of relationship?Here in Korea its matter if the girl is older than guy 3yrs above...its not so acceptable here but if the guy is older its ok...how about in China culture? Trying to relax here :(

14 minutes ago, sdfr said:

I want to ask in China age matter in terms of relationship?Here in Korea its matter if the girl is older than guy 3yrs above...its not so acceptable here but if the guy is older its ok...how about in China culture? Trying to relax here :(

Yes, age does matter in a relationship between man and woman in C culture bcoz horoscope plays a big part in C community life.....Korean, Japanese and Chinese have a very similar culture....

22 minutes ago, sdfr said:

But Im so confuse why ZLY fans flooded upload of XingYue moment in their IG accnt lately?I can see some accnt of fireflies in IG posting Xinger photo captioning Our Queen is back something like that....why they all confusing anyway?I want to stay calmn accepting the truth but my heart is beating so fast omg....I think Im going crazy then.if ever :)

It's bcoz of Ciwen gave out a positive answer about PA2 in Weibo (posted by @happyfanlgx pages ago) that reignited the flame of XingYue .....

add.

On the second thought I hope LGX will give out a straightforward answer if he will be ask about his status....Time for me to move on whatever his answer will be....I am tired.....

ZLY is Libra right (correct me if Im wrong)LGX is Aquarius? I google their compatibility I found out that their zodiac sign are compatible...

But me and my husband are not :)

4 minutes ago, sdfr said:

ZLY is Libra right (correct me if Im wrong)LGX is Aquarius? I google their compatibility I found out that their zodiac sign are compatible...

But me and my husband are not :)

Not zodiac but horoscope, both LGX and ZLY were born on the year of Rabbit.....

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Not zodiac but horoscope, both LGX and ZLY were born on the year of Rabbit.....

Confusing on Horoscope and Zodiac sign but anyway Libra and Aquarruis are compatible :) oh the are both RABBIT?

Plus their attitude,hobby in writting,LGX and ZLY can sing well...their home town as u post here the map of their birthplace :) (I totally laughing on the map) Think they were destined but suddenly 2 Wangs appeared in this scene and Uncle FSF :( Im comforting myself now :( bcoz the truth will reveal soon :(

23 minutes ago, cenching said:

Yes, age does matter in a relationship between man and woman in C culture bcoz horoscope plays a big part in C community life.....Korean, Japanese and Chinese have a very similar culture....

It's bcoz of Ciwen gave out a positive answer about PA2 in Weibo (posted by @happyfanlgx pages ago) that reignited the flame of XingYue .....

add.

On the second thought I hope LGX will give out a straightforward answer if he will be ask about his status....Time for me to move on whatever his answer will be....I am tired.....

Time to us to retired in this Ship as well :( its been a long time waiting for their confirmation.... hoping he will give answers wether bad or good to our ship right?We cant move on like this :(

7 minutes ago, sdfr said:

Time to us to retired in this Ship as well :( its been a long time waiting for their confirmation.... hoping he will give answers wether bad or good to our ship right?We cant move on like this :(

Since he is the guy he must confirm his status anyway...unlike b4 no one are waiting his confirmation wether he dating anyone or not....he must aware now of us as a shipper of them....!!!

1 hour ago, happyfanlgx said:

My motto is NEVER GIVE UP !  I'll be here until he will make the announcement :D

Know what I have a dream LGX interview but bad news he confirm it that he dated WLK :( But good news everytime my dream is opposite in reality :) (crossed fingers here) Same here I will not giving up until he confirm it :) XingYue shippers JAYO! :) in Korean Aja aja fighting!!

Oh my goodness LGX visit us in this Soompi confirm it or make some hint on our ship....our captain is so tired of sailing the ship in nowhere :) We have no destination even stop over here....Give us hint if our ship is totally sinking or not....Even in my dream captured your coming interview how crazy I am shipping this XingYue ship!Either good hint or bad hint we accepted that if ever :) The future in this ship was only both in ur hand LGX/ZLY....We never give up until u confirm it!Oh plz LGX/ZLY XingYue shippers want a hint. :) Either we continue or stop we have no destination at all in long period of time :(

I'm waiting for June 18th or is it 22nd? for LGX interview. Maybe he will put us out of misery once and for all. Anyone who can watch the show, please give us the update asap. Thanks. 

4 minutes ago, pawla said:

I'm waiting for June 18th or is it 22nd? for LGX interview. Maybe he will put us out of misery once and for all. Anyone who can watch the show, please give us the update asap. Thanks. 

Will Im ready to that day....ready to hear what he will saying bad or good for our ship....!Ready to my farewell speech here if ever :)

Archived