[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

When in Rome, do what The Romans do.  When you are in Soompi, follow Soompi Rules. IF you think any of us here violating Soompi rules, feel free to report to the Mods....:)

Ok thank you... Next time will do so.. If the commenting goes bad..

Have a happy shipping.. All the best for both stars individually!! 

@cenching thank you again for reminding me that option.. 

@happyfanlgx I might sound like an arrogant fan or anything to u.. I m just defending my bias.. I didn't mean to spoil the fun.. As anyone seen me coming here n telling stuffs to spoil the fun before.. It's just that these kinda comments literally hurts me as a fan.. 

Sorry for ruining the shipping.. I just wanted nothing against my bias

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@icyphoenix I don't think @sdfr is bashing ZLY. She was just stating her opinion. I thought we already made it clear on the previous page. You can't make everyone agree with you or have the same opinion as yours. There's no need to start this argument all over again. Let's just stop, OK.

9 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Ok thank you... Next time will do so.. If the commenting goes bad..

Have a happy shipping.. All the best for both stars individually!! 

@cenching thank you again for reminding me that option.. 

It's obvious you didn't read my previous comments, I mentioned that few pages ago regarding the comment that you complained about....

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

It's obvious you didn't read my previous comments, I mentioned that few pages ago regarding the comment that you complained about....

I have read it.. I have just mentioned the person coz I didn't want it again to be like that.. U remember before some pages a person literally was shipping n then one day the person called yingbao a desperate woman n said some stuff.. I didn't wanna see that again.. That's y I requested to not say stuff like that.. Have I spoken something rudely.. I was also stating my opinions.. U know me already, I have been a past shipper of this thread.. Have I spoken rudely or offensively with anyone? 

15 minutes ago, pawla said:

@icyphoenix I don't think @sdfr is bashing ZLY. She was just stating her opinion. I thought we already made it clear on the previous page. You can't make everyone agree with you or have the same opinion as yours. There's no need to start this argument all over again. Let's just stop, OK.

I have just stated my objection n stopped.. I m not saying they have to agree with me.. Have I forced anyone to agree on anything I said.. I just requested to Not mention bad things abt her project even before its start!! 

P. S. I think i have explained myself enough.. I don't wanna ruin ur time n my time too.. I have stated my opinions.. I hope there will be no instance again like that.. 

11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I have read it.. I have just mentioned the person coz I didn't want it again to be like that.. U remember before some pages a person literally was shipping n then one day the person called yingbao a desperate woman n said some stuff.. I didn't wanna see that again.. That's y I requested to not say stuff like that.. Have I spoken something rudely.. I was also stating my opinions.. U know me already, I have been a past shipper of this thread.. Have I spoken rudely or offensively with anyone?

If you had read my comment you should understand why she said that.....Are you going to judge a person by her speech in a language  that she isn't verse at all???? The last poster that called ZLY a desperate woman, none of us here say anything to defended her bcoz we also know what she said isn't right but this one is different.....You mentioned her bcoz you don't want it to happen again, did you see her next posts where she apologized over and over again and promise not to do it again??? It seems like you didn't.....that's why I asked you to read the whole conversation before jump to the conclusion.....I know you are the big fan and you feel the stings with negative comments BUT please see the situation before you crash in here......You feel hurt when ZLY is bashed by people, we feel hurt also when you crash in here complain with all of the !!!!!!! in your sentences without reading properly what is all about....

39 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I have read it wholly just now.. Plus I m not wrong in my view point abt my comment.. U can clearly see from the person's post that the person is mentioning abt affecting viewership of her dramas n other works will be not be attracted if she acts with others.. Isn't it too much to comment stuff like that based on a shipper view point.. I would love that all here stick to shipping rather than commenting on yingbao's works.. I m requesting this.. Before some days some ppl said bad abt her character n now work.. This is shipping thread right? Spread your love equally.. Or else at least don't be negative in other bias!! 

This forum is a SHIPPING forum like you are shipping KW/ZLY. The majority if not ALL of us here ARE ZLY fans. I am a huge ZLY fan ! Read the English properly- she was commenting on the chemistry of the couple, NOT on ZLY's acting abilities. You'd be well informed to know she is a fan of ZLY and hence will never think of putting down ZLY. It is the CHEMISTRY she was commenting about and she's fully entitled to express her opinion on the chemistry just as you are fully entitled to express your opinion about the chemistry of KW/ZLY. I actually think KW has good chemistry with WLK in their movie together. You may not agree with me but that's fine-we can agree to disagree just like you said.

Btw why do you feel the need to check on our shipping thread ? First @thelonetraveller_18 a couple of pages ago, @frenchfan came to bash a while back and now you. Actually you @icyphoenix have come and bashed before with your other shipper landing the 2nd punch. 

As ZLY's fans we must remember we are ZLY's ambassadors and behave in a way that reflects well of her. You are right-this has better be the last time you come to our thread if you have ill intentions. Stop wasting our time!

23 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

This forum is a SHIPPING forum like you are shipping KW/ZLY. The majority if not ALL of us here ARE ZLY fans. I am a huge ZLY fan ! Read the English properly- she was commenting on the chemistry of the couple, NOT on ZLY's acting abilities. You'd be well informed to know she is a fan of ZLY and hence will never think of putting down ZLY. It is the CHEMISTRY she was commenting about and she's fully entitled to express her opinion on the chemistry just as you are fully entitled to express your opinion about the chemistry of KW/ZLY. I actually think KW has good chemistry with WLK in their movie together. You may not agree with me but that's fine-we can agree to disagree just like you said.

Btw why do you feel the need to check on our shipping thread ? First @thelonetraveller_18 a couple of pages ago, @frenchfan came to bash a while back and now you. Actually you @icyphoenix have come and bashed before with your other shipper landing the 2nd punch. 

As ZLY's fans we must remember we are ZLY's ambassadors and behave in a way that reflects well of her. You are right-this has better be the last time you come to our thread if you have ill intentions. Stop wasting our time!

I have never bashed anyone and That I stand corrected!! U accusing me of bashing is completely wrong.. I just come here when the posts of yingbao is mentioned like that.. I understand language barriers n stuff.. I even dropped to this forum when ZLY n LGX had events together.. It is similar like that for KW n ZLY.. Where ZLY is linked, I just drop by.. I used to be a hardcore shipper of these couple in initial days which u don't know.. I would be still happy if something positive comes for ZLY.. But stop pointing out stuff without even any existence of it.. As a ZLY firefly I know how to behave n i have behaved like that!! N the past shippers n present some too know abt me.. Ill intentions like seriously!! Outrageous.. Have I mentioned any stuff abt shipping for or against? To mislead u ppl!! 

23 minutes ago, cenching said:

If you had read my comment you should understand why she said that.....Are you going to judge a person by her speech in a language  that she isn't verse at all???? The last poster that called ZLY a desperate woman, none of us here say anything to defended her bcoz we also know what she said isn't right but this one is different.....You mentioned her bcoz you don't want it to happen again, did you see her next posts where she apologized over and over again and promise not to do it again??? It seems like you didn't.....that's why I asked you to read the whole conversation before jump to the conclusion.....I know you are the big fan and you feel the stings with negative comments BUT please see the situation before you crash in here......You feel hurt when ZLY is bashed by people, we feel hurt also when you crash in here complain with all of the !!!!!!! in your sentences without reading properly what is all about....

Ok I haven't read abt her language barrier stuff.. All of us r pretty concerned abt their bias n they jump on when they read something wrong.. I m pretty much more like that for yingbao.. I just now read the post of her language barrier.. Sorry for the MU.. @sdfr sorry for quoting stuff.. I haven't read ur explanation properly.. Sorry for misunderstanding!! 

P. S. I m just defending yingbao nothing else!! Get that straight guys.. Plz stop accusing ppl of things which they aren't..

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Ok I haven't read abt her language barrier stuff.. All of us r pretty concerned abt their bias n they jump on when they read something wrong.. I m pretty much more like that for yingbao.. I just now read the post of her language barrier.. Sorry for the MU

Please read the whole thing before you complain here, that was the first thing I said to you when you complain.....Most of us here are ZLY's fans none of us will intentionally bash her....we bash LGX instead....<_< As fellow shippers here before, you should know I was the loudest one bashing him when Wang Scandal exploded....

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

Please read the whole thing before you complain here, that was the first thing I said to you when you complain.....Most of us here are ZLY's fans none of us will intentionally bash her....we bash LGX instead....<_< As fellow shippers here before, you should know I was the loudest one bashing him when Wang Scandal exploded....

Ok.. I should have read.. U know what I jump on guns when I read bad stuff abt Yingbao.. U know the recent bashing n digging of past of her n etc.. I m little over sensitive abt yingbao!! Don't bash LGX too.. I have mentioned that before too.. It's his choice of life.. He is good as an actor that's what is important!! 

What happening Im just sleeping :) ? Hahaha dont argue guys Im ok :) I dont hurt or anything hahaha....plz stop omg whats the matter?Thats not a big deal for me lolz :) @happyfanlgx laughing so hard coz she is the one knows that Im ultimate shipper of XingYue...maybe they dont read all conversations here and misinterpret what I said lately hahaha.... :) really Im a person that not offended easily lolz :)

Just spread love not hate here...I just apologize of what I post here that cause to offend ZLY fans here....but Im ZLY fans too believe it or not hahaha.... :) I wish Xinger save me from some people acuses me here :) I can b so rude if I want too but I only followed the rules here so I keep behaving here....not to defend myself anymore :(

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I have never bashed anyone and That I stand corrected!! U accusing me of bashing is completely wrong.. I just come here when the posts of yingbao is mentioned like that.. I understand language barriers n stuff.. I even dropped to this forum when ZLY n LGX had events together.. It is similar like that for KW n ZLY.. Where ZLY is linked, I just drop by.. I used to be a hardcore shipper of these couple in initial days which u don't know.. I would be still happy if something positive comes for ZLY.. But stop pointing out stuff without even any existence of it.. As a ZLY firefly I know how to behave n i have behaved like that!! N the past shippers n present some too know abt me.. Ill intentions like seriously!! Outrageous.. Have I mentioned any stuff abt shipping for or against? To mislead u ppl!! 

Ok I haven't read abt her language barrier stuff.. All of us r pretty concerned abt their bias n they jump on when they read something wrong.. I m pretty much more like that for yingbao.. I just now read the post of her language barrier.. Sorry for the MU.. @sdfr sorry for quoting stuff.. I haven't read ur explanation properly.. Sorry for misunderstanding!! 

P. S. I m just defending yingbao nothing else!! Get that straight guys.. Plz stop accusing ppl of things which they aren't..

Oh its ok hehehe....peace b wth u always :)

Now I promise to b extra carefull of what I post here...I thought its ok to express opinion here in Soompi but now I realize that no freedom here to speak opinions...I want to join every conversation here but now I want to change my mind....Spending my time in the Soompi I thought its enjoyable but after this some people accused me and misinterpret my opinion here nah ....I think its better to b a reader in this Soompi rather to post opinion in this Thread....! :( I dont want to ruined this Soompi either....Im sincerely happy joining u all here...!!! Once again sorry for causing troubles or whatever..!! For those fans of ZLY who are all sensitive will all I can say plz relax for being a fangirl...Like you I used to b a possesive fan but its not good for the heart...We involve ourselves to our idols so much not realizing that we must cross the line.I understand why u seems so protective to her so much but take it easy.Being possesive to our idols it may causes many troubles to our daily lives.I understand what u feel so that I dont want to argue.But think or analyze frst the situation b4 u condemn somebody bcoz u may encounter a possesive fans also.So it may causes a huge missed in the future.

I supposed to defend myself here bcoz I know I did not doing anything wrong.But what for I fight if Im ZLY avid fans also.I reserved to debate of anti's here not for my fellow fans.For me is useless to debate for such a small thing like this.And I respect the captain and all the members here so I keep saying my apology.Will Im not scandalous type f person anyway.I just want to voice out my opinion and dont care whom disagree on it.But accusing me something like this its unfair :( But trying to understand ur point of views anyway.So lets stop  this.Its hard to control my feelings here :(

Archived