[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I observe not only LGX losses his weight but also ZLY....I think they lossing weight in purpose.....are they filming PA2 or what?Why on earth this two are losses weight if they dating FSF or WLK?I prepare myself to the reality but my heart says dont lost hope just keep on faith to XingYue ship all the way....I saw ZLY photo I think she attended red carpet or what and I saw LGX photo in wearing in suit also....I know mostly of u are lossing ur hope shipping this couple....Honestly me too but I cant help to think that maybe LGX/ZLY want their relationship and their career may seperated at all....Maybe I should take it easy shipping them now so that Im not be so hurt if this ship will sink  

@delulu12 i feel the same way, after i did couple research..maybe ZLY/FSF are dating..here we go..

The lastest scandals with FSF/ZLY. 

48uYS8U.jpg

ZLY weibo: the top pics i don't if zly check FSF or not and scond pic ZLY update her weibo on feb 5 2017..her ninja outfit(i believe Eddie Peng give her the ninja outfit) its was FSF dog..

RZ2OLXh.jpg

Recent couple outfit

evx6SL1.jpg

ZLY having dinner with FSF...:bawling:

qLh4ja3.jpg

Cr as tags..

12 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

Having dinner with FSF ??? It seems a bit excessive

Thats a group of people not the two of them....Oh will all I can do is to wait the announcement of LGX or ZLY....I dont bother speculation now in weibo....I only believe if this two announce it...Better to believe in them rather to believe people creating rumors....Maybe lately I lossing my hope but I will stay here until they make an announcement....MingLan drama is airing or coming soon they should advertise ZLY/FSF in weibo once again..... :)

I observe this that everytime b4 the scandal of FSF/ZLY were appeared in weibo LGX in his previous photo seems uhappy....Why he bothered to much if he dated WLK too?Why he is not happy then?if LGX/WLK dating rumors is real why on earth LGX was not happy?obviously he seems to b jealous of FSF/ZLY scandal :) That what I observe :) We will going crazy if we think too much about the scandal :) I will think that people in weibo were promoting only FSF/ZLY once again for their MingLan drama.....I dont want to comment further bcoz if I will say anything about their chemistry once again maybe ZLY sensitive fans will definitely attack me here :)

17 hours ago, princressagents1 said:

@delulu12 i feel the same way, after i did couple research..maybe ZLY/FSF are dating..here we go..

The lastest scandals with FSF/ZLY. 

ZLY weibo: the top pics i don't if zly check FSF or not and scond pic ZLY update her weibo on feb 5 2017..her ninja outfit(i believe Eddie Peng give her the ninja outfit) its was

FSF dog..

Recent couple outfit

ZLY having dinner with FSF...:bawling:

Cr as tags..

Even ZLY dating rumors when Paparazzi posting in weibo they using old photo of them....Believe me or not I saw this dinner photo in youtube already and now they spread in weibo....Back to back rumors of LGX/ZLY :) its coinsedence or they doing this in purpose?They doing this to distract us maybe....Im sure they will spreading photo of LGX/WLK in weibo after this :) oh man its hard to think again and again and its hard to analyze whats this all about....I just wait the confirmation of them in this issue...They played so will bcoz they already make this ship in disaster :(

I think good thing of what FSF fans did that seems they did not like ZLY/FSF dating rumors coz I stalk of FSF fans accnt they did not posted ZLY/FSF picture together :) They dont like the idea that FSF dating ZLY coz if they  like it they supposed to make photos even edited like XingYue shippers did  in our XingYue....I will research if there is a Soompi of FSF/ZLY :)

As I expected no Soompi of FSF/ZLY hahaha Im  bit happy now how about LGX/WLK? :) I will continue shipping here even I may the last passenger in this ship....Until they confirm everything :)

7 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

His face is still amazing beautiful:heart: but his body is alarming skinny :bawling:

There is something wrong with him . He looks unhappy...:bawling:

Reveal hidden contents

c91bda92gy1fs5a25yggjj20u01hcnj8.jpg

His weight loss have been apparent since the first time his Taiwan pictures appeared in Weibo......:( I don't think it's bcoz of his works since this year and last year he didn't even do a single movie or drama....he had been working non stop doing dramas/films since his debut till last year (plus smoking drinking and gaming until the wee hours)but I had never saw him this skinny.....

40 minutes ago, cenching said:

His weight loss have been apparent since the first time his Taiwan pictures appeared in Weibo......:( I don't think it's bcoz of his works since this year and last year he didn't even do a single movie or drama....he had been working non stop doing dramas/films since his debut till last year (plus smoking drinking and gaming until the wee hours)but I had never saw him this skinny.....

So let me think LGX is affected about his rumors wth WLK?Why his fans said that he is the type of guy did not bother scandals right?Why now he seems to b devastated?I wonder that only XingYue shippers are feeling bad about this back to back rumors.Can I request LGX fans to take good care of their idol seems he is on many struggles now?Can you tell him even he admitted anything we are ready here to face the truth...If LGX/ZLY aware of our feelings can somebody tell them that dont bother too much.We can move on in this but we care about of them too.They must to take care of themselves.I want to see them atleast b happy even they are dating somebody else.We can accept,respect and move on right?How can we help them instead?I think this is serious matter that they handle bcoz they both so affected on it.I may prefer LGX smilling now rather I can see in his eyes a lot of burdern on it.Seems as ZLY it seems I cant see now her eyes are twinkling unlike b4.She smilling but I can feel she is not totally happy. :( As a fan of them if our idol are not happy we are so aware on it too. :( 

18 minutes ago, pawla said:

@happyfanlgx Not just the actors but the actresses as well. Maybe it's a trend in China and Taiwan. Very different from my country. The actresses would be considered plus size in China. LOL. 

Here in Korea only the actors want to b skinny bcoz they want to built abs but actresses eat a lot :) Korean culture ladies eat a lot and then they too gym to burn callories :)

@pawla

If the ones from our country will be considered plus size, the ones from the country I residing at the moment will be considered morbidly obese....:lol:

Actresses here are scrupulous like Beyonce’s type....big breasted, small waist and child bearing booties....

@angelangie

I was ready to join until @stroppyse said that it’s all about Oppas thingy which is absolutely not my forte. @sdfr I am sure you will aced this Scavenger Hunts, the clues are from your country Entertainment world...give it a try....B)

Archived