[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

22 hours ago, xingywy said:

ZiZfKSN.jpg

Sorry,  Iam little late on updating  ZLY weibo... ZLY update : Happy children's day  or 6.1 ( June 1) or ZLY cap 66 (66大顺,which means “ Wish you all the best”) happy  children's day.. 

Wow i never have knew on how important it is for Chinese people and their  number..uhhh look at baby ZLY, she spread the love by celebrating children's happy day(66)..

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, cenching said:

Chinese are big in numbers. We do things by numbers. For Chinese 66 is one of the lucky numbers 六六大顺  means everything will be well or something like that. Any double numbers is lucky. So usually for special occasion Chinese will choose the date with double numbers. 

Is that why when i want to buy gifts for my friends, my grandma told me to give my friends with the number 8 (88).$88 something like that..

10 minutes ago, lgxzly said:

Is that why when i want to buy gifts for my friends, my grandma told me to give my friends with the number 8 (88).$88 something like that..

Korean old people also adopt chinese culture my Father in Law said that my daughters birthday are lucky...oldest daughter 1.1 or Jan. 1 and my youngest 6.6 or June 6...now I know why he said they are lucky in the future...!!

If ZLY was with a special guy in Thailand, then he must be the one taking those photos. If this was a couple vacay, they will be taking turns taking pics. If the dude was Feng Feng guy, I must say he’s  quite a photographer.:rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

If ZLY was with a special guy in Thailand, then he must be the one taking those photos. If this was a couple vacay, they will be taking turns taking pics. If the dude was Feng Feng guy, I must say he’s  quite a photographer.:rolleyes:

It's obvious the photographer is in love with the subject. From those pictures on the yacht, he brought out and captured the sexy and sensual side of her which is I didn't see in most of her personal pictures so far.....While the subject herself looked contented, blissfully happy and carefree with a vibe of "finally".....:lol:

You can see I am back in The Delulu State of Mind.....:lol: I am determined to stay in this ship until there are the words, "I am with who" or "I am very single available and ready to mingle" come from their own mouths straightforwardly.....:D

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

It's obvious the photographer is in love with the subject. From those pictures on the yacht, he brought out and captured the sexy and sensual side of her which is I didn't see in most of her personal pictures so far.....While the subject herself looked contented, blissfully happy and carefree with a vibe of "finally".....:lol:

You can see I am back in The Delulu State of Mind.....:lol: I am determined to stay in this ship until there are the words, "I am with who" or "I am very single available and ready to mingle" come from their own mouths straightforwardly.....:D

I wonder why ZLY keep her silence this is the right time to confirm things bcoz FSF and her have a MingLan drama right?if she is a person whom not afraid of expressing herself she will confirm that this is true but she cant :) why?

1.she is not dated FSF but the love of her life is LGX 

2.she cant confirm it right now coz MingLan is not airing yet

3.she can even say the word "Im single" in interviews to stop rumors but she did not do that bcoz she is not single at all :)

Lets pray that ZLY and LGX did not disappoint us :) (crossed fingers ) :)

26 minutes ago, cenching said:

3 minutes ago, sdfr said:

I wonder why ZLY keep her silence this is the right time to confirm things bcoz FSF and her have a MingLan drama right?if she is a person whom not afraid of expressing herself she will confirm that this is true but she cant :) why?

1.she is not dated FSF but the love of her life is LGX 

2.she cant confirm it right now coz MingLan is not airing yet

3.she can even say the word "Im single" in interviews to stop rumors but she did not do that bcoz she is not single at all :)

Lets pray that ZLY and LGX did not disappoint us :) (crossed fingers ) :)

They both allowing XingYue ship to dream and have hope about them....I know they are aware of us....If ZLY is a straight forward person and if she dated FSF she will step forward to clear this issue to stop us shipping her to LGX....but in meantime she cant she protecting her drama at the same time the real love of her life....Its been a year that PA were not airing this is the right time to confirm her status if is true that she dated FSF I think but she remain silents....I just suggest that give ZLY a break if we ship XingYue let just enjoy here and wait bcoz I think ZLY have a hard time to decide what to do now....! Its better not to think about dating rumors in a meantime and lets enjoy in our delulu land while waiting them to speak up about this....!!! No more confirmation thats means its remain only rumors.... :)

3 hours ago, cenching said:

Did you know if FSF likes to take pictures ? I am looking at his weibo account and my conclusion is he is a very narcissistic person. He likes to take selfie but I didn't see any selfie with a girl or woman :D 

I don't think that picture of ZLY was taken by him. :D

14 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

Did you know if FSF likes to take pictures ? I am looking at his weibo account and my conclusion is he is a very narcissistic person. He likes to take selfie but I didn't see any selfie with a girl or woman :D 

I have no idea about FSF’s skill or interest in photography but I do know very well that LGX loves to take pictures of ZLY and she always willing to poses for him based upon PA BTS and the Uni pic... :lol:

2HbVM.jpeg

Reposted the Uni picture as a reminder of our sweet time....:wub:

9 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

I want to ask her how she speculate that ZLY and FSF were together in Thailand then?I smell some spy in this thread I observe from page 1 while Im reading that the members in this Thread are not all XingYue shippers why?Bcoz someone want to distract the shippers here....Oh as I read from the post of captain here there are some of anti's visit in this Thread right?So I will consider that there were spy here also :) try to distract us anyway :) hmmmpppp.... I hope she is not one of them :)

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

I have no idea about FSF’s skill or interest in photography but I do know very well that LGX loves to take pictures of ZLY and she always willing to poses for him based upon PA BTS and the Uni pic... :lol:

That's what I was thinking too:grin:

2 minutes ago, sdfr said:

I want to ask her how she speculate that ZLY and FSF were together in Thailand then?I smell some spy in this thread I observe from page 1 while Im reading that the members in this Thread are not all XingYue shippers why?Bcoz someone want to distract the shippers here....Oh as I read from the post of captain here there are some of anti's visit in this Thread right?So I will consider that there were spy here also :) try to distract us anyway :) hmmmpppp.... I hope she is not one of them :)

Besides those photo of ZLY on the yacht are obviously taken by a proffessional photographer not a bf anyway hehehe :) I notice her post have some leak bcoz if she is one of ZLY fans she know about that :)

7 minutes ago, sdfr said:

I want to ask her how she speculate that ZLY and FSF were together in Thailand then?I smell some spy in this thread 

I don't understand who you are speaking about but I can tell you something : people are free to join whatever thread they want. About ZLY and FSF together ....there are a lot of rumors on weibo and many other Chinese sites.

Add: we are here to explore any rumor ...every picture or clip...every clue if true or false :grin:

8 minutes ago, sdfr said:

The person whose posted about FSF and ZLY were together in Thailand got those rumours from Chinese news....no spies here (this is open public forum) aside from ourself who’s spying on LGX-ZLY....:D

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

The person whose posted about FSF and ZLY were together in Thailand got those rumours from Chinese news....no spies here (this is open public forum) aside from ourself who’s spying on LGX-ZLY....:D

Yes...it is enough for anyone to use their Chinese name as tag and give search on Google. Of course, that person needs to use a Google Translate

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

Oh will no anti here visit in this Thread right?Lolz its suspicious then or maybe Im only hallucinating :) Since one of ZLY fan attacked me here :)

3 minutes ago, sdfr said:

Oh will no anti here visit in this Thread right?Lolz its suspicious then or maybe Im only hallucinating :) Since one of ZLY fan attacked me here :)

Of course antis or fans can visit this thread if they want, I repeat this is an open public forum any single soul on earth can see what we posted here whether they have a Soompi account or not and we have no right and can't shooh them away or prevent anyone to visit this thread, the reason we need to be careful with what we say here.....:D

4 minutes ago, sdfr said:

You will never know... How to find out who is or not ? Come on, this a virtual space :grin:

1 minute ago, cenching said:

Of course antis or fans can visit this thread if they want, I repeat this is an open public forum any single soul on earth can see what we posted here whether they have a Soompi account or not and we have no right and can't shooh them away or prevent anyone to visit this thread, the reason we need to be careful with what we say here.....:D

I know that Im just asking lolz....I repeat Im just asking :) ✌✌✌✌ :)

Archived