[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

12 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

LGX today's update (1st screenshot)

https://weibo.com/u/1730726637?is_all=1#_rnd1528291926750

ZLY page 2 days ago (2nd screenshot)

https://weibo.com/210926262?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#_0

updateupd

@cenching, do you know who this girl is ? :)

Isn't she their mutual friend ?:D:grin: 

I can't open my baby ZLY weibo link i I want to know what  my baby zly  say... it seemed like both of my baby like synchronize each other with their posted:D

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

LGX today's update (1st screenshot)

https://weibo.com/u/1730726637?is_all=1#_rnd1528291926750

ZLY page 2 days ago (2nd screenshot)

https://weibo.com/210926262?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#_0

upd

@cenching, do you know who this girl is ? :)

Isn't she their mutual friend ?:D:grin: 

The girl is Zhou Fang, she and ZLY acted together in the drama call Chuo Dian Yuan Yang many years ago. They are close friends . But I am surprised that she is also a mutual friend of LGX. 

9 minutes ago, piowpiow said:

The girl is Zhou Fang, she and ZLY acted together in the drama call Chuo Dian Yuan Yang many years ago. They are close friends . But I am surprised that she is also a mutual friend of LGX. 

Zhou Fang is LGX’s classmate in Drama School and close friend. She introduced ZLY to LGX 6-7 years ago but LGX forgotten about that. LGX told that story during PA PressCon....

2 hours ago, sdfr said:

I supposed to defend myself here bcoz I know I did not doing anything wrong.But what for I fight if Im ZLY avid fans also.I reserved to debate of anti's here not for my fellow fans.For me is useless to debate for such a small thing like this.And I respect the captain and all the members here so I keep saying my apology.Will Im not scandalous type f person anyway.I just want to voice out my opinion and dont care whom disagree on it.But accusing me something like this its unfair :( But trying to understand ur point of views anyway.So lets stop  this.Its hard to control my feelings here :(

i don't think you need to apologise at all because what u posted is very small matter. We need a lot of good and not so good opinion as long as the opinion is constructive . And your comment is not offensive at all, we all live in real world and not under the well. If everyone just want to see praises  might as well go to ZLY weibo accoutnt , we can see few thousands of post everyday just for that . 

10 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

This forum is a SHIPPING forum like you are shipping KW/ZLY. The majority if not ALL of us here ARE ZLY fans. I am a huge ZLY fan ! Read the English properly- she was commenting on the chemistry of the couple, NOT on ZLY's acting abilities. You'd be well informed to know she is a fan of ZLY and hence will never think of putting down ZLY. It is the CHEMISTRY she was commenting about and she's fully entitled to express her opinion on the chemistry just as you are fully entitled to express your opinion about the chemistry of KW/ZLY. I actually think KW has good chemistry with WLK in their movie together. You may not agree with me but that's fine-we can agree to disagree just like you said.

Btw why do you feel the need to check on our shipping thread ? First @thelonetraveller_18 a couple of pages ago, @frenchfan came to bash a while back and now you. Actually you @icyphoenix have come and bashed before with your other shipper landing the 2nd punch. 

As ZLY's fans we must remember we are ZLY's ambassadors and behave in a way that reflects well of her. You are right-this has better be the last time you come to our thread if you have ill intentions. Stop wasting our time!

I posted here two days ago and since I am mentioned, I think I better clarify that I come here with no ill intentions. To see that was quite shocking and puzzling. Though I may not be shippers of this or any couple, I respect that you guys are interesting and steadfast in shipping. I have not bash anyone, and like what I said earlier it is the issue that I am pinpointing out. I respect shipping as it is a natural extension of fandom.

I think we are and should be allowed to have different opinions without going to the extent to accused of saying we have ill intentions.  I have always behave as a ZLY firefly though I am not active in Soompi.  So I find that the reminder to be really weird and distasteful.

Lastly I have said my piece and made my peace.  Happy shipping ladies.

Thank you  :)  

4 hours ago, sdfr said:

But trying to understand ur point of views anyway.So lets stop  this.Its hard to control my feelings here :(

I agreed with @piowpiow you don't need to apologize, you already apologized it's once and you don't need to it again.. Some of us here are a fan of ZLY's and some are a fan of  LXG's.  We come together as shippers bec we  love our XINGYUE . Since soompi is a public forum,  feel free to post anything you want,  as long  we don't  break rules. 

7 minutes ago, pumpkinseed said:

I agreed with @piowpiow you don't need to apologize, you already apologized it's once and you don't need to it again.. Some of us here are a fan ZLY's and some are a fan of LXG's.  We come together as shippers bec we  love our XINGYUE . Since soompi is a public forum,  feel free to anything you want,  as long  we don't  break rules. 

Oh my goodness honestly its hard to control myself here....Since I speak No filters in many gc in twitters in fb or real life...But I love XingYue CP so much so Im trying to b understanding here anyway...If I defend myself I maybe broke the rules in this Soompi :) Since those persons accusing me are ZLY fans I can b humble to understand them.Honestly in my entire life I never apologize as many as I apologize here in this Soompi.I maybe hurt but for me this things are normal since we are here diff. characters as a human being :)

3 hours ago, piowpiow said:

This what I say many times in this Soompi LGX and ZLY have the same circle of friends...and those friends can influence them in their decisions as will.ZLY and LGX have good bonding in PA and its seems they were so close enough to level up their relationships right?but ZLY and FSF meet only in two dramas how can ZLY jump in a relationship wth him in such short period of time....I thought she want I serious relationship not only fling...ZLY such a smart woman and I believe she dont jump in relationship right away...!!LGX has many connections of ZLY mutual and closest friends so I think he can pursue her wth the help of them....the same of WLK she only close to MC but do you think she the one pursue LGX? :) As LGX fans describe him here in Soompi he definitely did not like a girl pursueing a man right? But this only my opinion and absolutely Im not 100% sure on it maybe 80% the rest 20% in case this ship will sinking atleast I can move on :)

By the way those person who are complaining my comments about Minglan and Monkey King 3 send me a private message....she is apologizing in accusing me :) Now Im ok accepting here apology sincerely :) Thank you all for defending me and saying that Im innocent.I feel that Im infront of the court here and Im afraid of my ID to b suspended anyway :) Its hard to create this ID and enter this Soompi you know :) lolz....I barrowed my husband email address just to make Soompi ID....So I will behave as much I could. :) Dont want to leave this Thread.Patiently waiting PA2 and XingYue appearance together.... :) Even do I feel so stupid apologizing again and again here.... :)

36 minutes ago, sdfr said:

Where did you live lets go there and bring some placards of our XingYue hehehe...I want to see LGX reaction then :)

I am not sure he can see us but I have a better plan for his benefit. Hope he will agree with it. Don't ask me what is it...secret:D For XingYue...I need to think at something but I still have no idea how to do

17 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

I am not sure he can see us but I have a better plan . Hope he will agree with it. Don't ask what is it...secret:D

Ur like such ur idol LGX so many secret :) will ZLY as will hahaha....!!! Bcoz of them we all here just imagining their future :)

3 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Stop it !!! You talk too much about this subject.:D Case closed :grin:

Oh will I zipp my mouth but I using my fingers typing here...how can you say stop talking if I just typing here? :) just kidding anyway....yeah I will stop as u wish :)

Archived