[Drama 2017] Black 블랙

larus

So all this while..loser was inside Leo.. Lol  n chose 444 as his police officer icon

Also everyone is dead..who is alive.. hero both bro dead..doc dead..Leo dead..it's all from readers in disguise.. death squad has more like 50% success rate ..dat granny was wrong and 99%

Also 007 is cruel husband of the granny from reaper?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chingus,, As expected plot twist until the near end..

Did JD possess any body? Whoa with the old granny joseon reaper !! Didn't expect that !!  like you @enigmatic_zephy I believe she's the wife of 007 reaper.

I really  hope Ha Ram was not the one who killed Joon though (the writer is  just  misleading the audience!! haha)

However, Joon really likes SW from the start so why did he change his heart ? (could it be that KSY was the one who truly shot Joon?)    SW is still hiding something! 

So that's that about senator Nam? (well that's ok if it was) 

Congressman Kim should rot in prison..he's the main villain right? and MG's mom, I think she will turn herself in..or kill herself.

So one last episode to go and I hope all the mysteries will be cleared.

Like you chingus, gonna binge watch it  after it ends :lol:. Countdown to end! Black fighting!

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Me too chingu's   @bebebisous33  @zinaa    .... I want to binge watch it to get a better satisfaction of the ending.  :heart::heart:

I had already said I'll wait til it was completed with subs and watch then because I kept getting confused when they were saying someone had a sex change operation,so I thought.. 

35 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I had already said I'll wait til it was completed with subs and watch then because I kept getting confused when they were saying someone had a sex change operation,so I thought.. 

Yes Clara used to be a man... @sava2sava happy watching :blush:

I don’t really see MG as bad guy he was really shock to know that his mother kill and steal his brother’s heart , he blame himself for everything he blame himself for his mother to be killer and he blame himself for joon death and that’s why he wants to die and didn’t try to escape or protect himself , I really wish to see the brothers have some conversations at the end also to see MG meet his fiancee and tell her he really love her till the end , and I really want MG mother’s to know that her son died and she was indirectly killed her son 

1 hour ago, ocean90 said:

Chingus,, As expected plot twist until the near end..

Did JD possess any body?

He possessed Leo and escape in ep 17 but captured by Black, yes this theory is true so almost questions are answered.

How sad is it that Moo Gang is supposed to be the one who died that day but because his mother intervened it was Moo Chang's (Kim Joon) life that perished. If you really think about it, Moo Gang's life for the past 20 years is supposed to be Moo Chang's (Kim Joon). Moo Chang (Kim Joon) if he lived that day would have been the detective and have Sun Young who was his first love as his fiance. But all of that became Moo Gang's because of his mom deciding to murder his brother that day. I'm quite sad for Moo Chang (Kim Joon) really as he should have been the one to have led that life and not his brother.

But then again if that had happened I wonder where or what role would Kang Ha Ram would have in Moo Chang's (Kim Joon) life then? They probably wouldn't be together as Kim Joon was actually totally in-love with Sun Young.

Chingus gonna add something.. I feel sorry for Seung chul getting killed twice in a mall accident and through Mg's mom's hands..He was the most innocent person who got killed next to Joon.. I think..Joon hated his biological mom and SC loves his parents so much that he secretly get the ring back from the pawnshop.

I really think it was not Ha Ram who shot Joon. She told Black that "if she shot the shadow" I don't think she really pulled the trigger.. Maybe before she tried to pull the trigger, there was another gunshot from behind her..I don't know if it was KSY or the congressman..

but please not Ha Ram..she suffered so much for being called a cursed child and treated a monster by her mom. 

There's more to it than Ha Ram's story.. The day KSH carried Ha Ram on his back and left her to her mom.. what happened after that incident? why was little Ha ram unconscious at that time?

Her father told her that she's a blessing from the skies. He couldn't be wrong. 

So we see that Black couldn't get out in Mg's body means that he will live as Moo Gang in the end, live as a human..

OMG the writer is daebak!!!

I didn't expect HR to be the one who shoots Joon. Episode 17 was an emotional roller coaster SSH acting was on point especially his interaction with his real mother was a tear jerker. I really felt sad for joon he deserves justice MG mother better be punished for that. 

Now my hopes for happy ending is 50-50. I am gonna prepare myself for sad ending since the writer is known for giving sad endings.

All I want now is Joon to be happy. I won't mind even if they end it with Joon leading a happy life in his next birth :D. I saw few spoiler pics of death squad and 444 don't know how black will escape that it would be nice if HR special abilities could be of any use there.

Anyways can't wait to watch tonight's episode. Hopefully the writers give us a happy ending *fingers crossed on that*

@Harry97 @ocean90 @philosophie @UnniSarah @Ais1ing @icyphoenix

I still haven't watched the episode 17 but after reading so many comments (HR shooting Joon, KSY betraying him aso), I realized that the cause of Joon's death was betrayal. On the discovery of his own past, Black gets aware that humans betrayed Joon. And I can't help myself seeing this scene .. Moreover, we see in the preview that Ha Ram wants to hurt her eyes...

What if the whole thing had been planned all along by someone from the underworld?

That person wanted to help HMG's mother from the start. By making him discover this side of the truth, he ensures that Black returns to the underworld disgusted by the humans who were so cruel to kill Joon and even SC.

If I understood it correctly, HR shot because she thought that she would help her father... What if the shadow behind her father had appeared in order to trick her, to make her intervene? What if the shadow had appeared there in order to confuse HR?

I mean, Black is so hurt that he wants to go back to the underworld... however two episodes ago, he wanted to become a human. So what if Black has been manipulated because he only discovered one part of the truth? 

I am still hoping, there is a happy ending.

1 hour ago, hugo10 said:

He possessed Leo and escape in ep 17 but captured by Black, yes this theory is true so almost questions are answered.

Are you sure?  I'm on board with this speculation but didn't actually see him in Leo's body or a dead Leo if he left the body or anyone mention he had been in the body. Black does say MG left Leo for dead but that's all I got, and Leo might still have survived. Sometimes I watch shows so early they haven't been fully subbed.  What made you sure about him in Leo's body?

29 minutes ago, bluemoony said:

Are you sure?  I'm on board with this speculation but didn't actually see him in Leo's body or a dead Leo if he left the body or anyone mention he had been in the body. Black does say MG left Leo for dead but that's all I got, and Leo might still have survived. Sometimes I watch shows so early they haven't been fully subbed.  What made you sure about him in Leo's body?

Hmm - for a Moment I thought the dead Doctors Soul was in Leo... because like the he could know everything. Old Grandmo killed the Doc - so the Soul must be on the run...

But I still didn´t liked my own idea..

My Trouble is - When the Soul leaves the Body again - the Body will again just be a Body - dead. A Soul can only enter a dead Body. But we saw Leo in the Car and Looser running. Okay like that - Leo must be dead in the Car now - can work... still --- HR saw Leo so often - and there was never a Shadow inside of him.

On the other Hand - it would explain why the Grandmother / Doc had such a trouble with Leo - the Soul inside can tell the others where she is - and it can explain why she worked with him.

Still - there was no Shadow...

(I admit I don´t want him to be dead)

If - just if - Leo was found dead in the Car - there where already big News all over. They used the TV often to share information.

I hope Leo is just Leo... his Life was miserable enought with such a Father too...

Do I really wish to see the final...

I guess If we get a really sad ending I will never watch a Drama from this Writer again...

I can´t see a happy ending - but something between please.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Harry97 @ocean90 @philosophie @UnniSarah @Ais1ing @icyphoenix

I still haven't watched the episode 17 but after reading so many comments (HR shooting Joon, KSY betraying him aso), I realized that the cause of Joon's death was betrayal. On the discovery of his own past, Black gets aware that humans betrayed Joon. And I can't help myself seeing this scene .. Moreover, we see in the preview that Ha Ram wants to hurt her eyes...

What if the whole thing had been planned all along by someone from the underworld?

That person wanted to help HMG's mother from the start. By making him discover this side of the truth, he ensures that Black returns to the underworld disgusted by the humans who were so cruel to kill Joon and even SC.

If I understood it correctly, HR shot because she thought that she would help her father... What if the shadow behind her father had appeared in order to trick her, to make her intervene? What if the shadow had appeared there in order to confuse HR?

I mean, Black is so hurt that he wants to go back to the underworld... however two episodes ago, he wanted to become a human. So what if Black has been manipulated because he only discovered one part of the truth? 

I am still hoping, there is a happy ending.

I like your theory chingu.

Like someone wants Black to hate humankind and be a cold hearted grim reaper. I don't know how will this story end.. 

btw, I like to read your review/thoughts about it when you finished the drama.

I'm kinda confused about that doc. who wants to kill leo at the hotel..but turned out that the old granny reaper inside the doc is helping JD to hide.

I think I might be waiting for tomorrow with subs just like you.

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

That is a good theory @bebebisous33.... Have you noticed that your theories do come true chingu. This would make a very interesting story told  to us. 

It’s obvious why the doctor want to kill Leo first she have agreements with 444 partener’s that he will kill Leo for his revenge in return he or she can have Leo body to use , as she mention in the episode she can’t possess human body who are suppose to die since grim reaper will be next to them so she kill the people by herself(change their fate since they are not suppose to die) that’s why Ha ram can’t see shadow next to Leo since he doesn’t suppose to die .

now I am thinking who save Leo in the hotel ? I think MG save him after he get outside the room he call the ambulance but the writer want to mislead us by thinking MG leave him to die

the final close to be honest i really didn't watch ep 17 with sub or full till now 

now i have to face ep 18 i don't think i am ready it just story and when the drama end everything end 

but i think i found it hard when it come to JOON everytime i thought about how much that kid has to suffer in young age and that his suffering never end even after his death it break my heart i watched his scene with his really mother without sub and it break my heart and bring tears and now he so good boy that even after everything all he will care about is to save and help HR even if he has to pay the price with his life ,  his life a kid was sad , his mother loved him but being a bar women kid in small city was hard , he thought he get a good life after that , he meet KSY , HR ,HR father, MG, MG mother but by the end he lose all of them part of them he hurt himself and the other they hurt him , how sad that life

and i have another kid it HR who also was suffering alot in her life , her life and what she has to face with her eyes was a bigger then her age and even now alone in this world no one come and tell her how the world and after life rules work and they want to make her pay the price of not messing with human life as adult but about something she did as a young little kid who know nothing and was in painc 

that crazy , she lose JOON and she lose MG , her father , her mother  she lived her life losing people and alone , everytime she get close to someone the life come again and make her remember she has no right and take that person from here again , 

she meet MG and was the first for so long who trust her and was nice to her to lost him again to have him again , to find that he her JOON her only hope all this years , to lose that again and find that JOON is death and now what let her face it she killed JOON , JOON was the same MG she know now and he has to leave too , she has to lose him again

it the same for KSY i never forgave what she did as adult it was her choice but as a kid she suffer so much more then what her age can handle she keeped falling in evil man hands everytime she ask for help , she take the worng road after that to only care of her own life thinking that right after all she has to face as kid and after JOON die trying to protect her life but as kid she suffer so much 

why this hard on me cause everyone of them has that kid on him till now , the kid that suffer so much for me to accept or handle that 

i want justice for them , i want to see them happy cause i want to think not on the adult them happy but about the small kids who finally get happiness in this hell llife 

HR and BLACK nothing can happy if they not togther by the end , HR shouldn't suffer after know the true about BLACK , her father AND what happen to JOON but it not far to BLACK or her if they choice to not let her know by the end , 

so my choice will be they know everythings and they still togther some way , that the only way they can have a happy start and can help each other to heal their pain

this series is so stupid..

first they said, a soul can occupy max of 2 bodies.. the second time, if body dies while soul is in it.. soul cannot occupy another body.. but all of that fell flat .. as episodes progressed..

the mythology or fantasy laws don't hold up.. they change for sake of twists..

I am livid

Archived